My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: September Gathering

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

-----------------

Drew him to her!
Another funny joke!
Nothing to keep thinking about!

Scorpionsight listened as he spoke about the kits.
"You do seem like the type that kits would enjoy the company of." She commented genuinely "And if you ever do have any, I'm sure you'd raise them great."

Just a genuine reply.
He's a super nice cat, he was nice to her even though they were from different clans.
It only makes sense that kits like him.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 06:13 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rabbitfur was pleased that Gorseflower allowed the affection, he half expected her to bat him away and call him fur-brained! Although...wait, she did call him a fur-brain. Rabbitfur let out another light-hearted laugh. "So what? Let them see what true love looks like." He purred, touching his nose to his mate's cheek. "'Sides, a little embarrassment is good for a kit's development!" Although Rabbitfur knew Gorseflower better than that, he figured she was deflecting her own embarrassment onto the kits. Which didn't total deter him though he did settle for rising to his paws and standing with his flank pressed against her's, twining their tails.

He followed Gorseflower's gaze and purred affectionately. "They're both doing well. Gotta say I'm a bit surprised." He admitted. Although it did look like Daffodil was talking some apprentice's ear off, but they didn't seem to mind. He was mostly surprised that Bouncepaw managed to find a little social group for himself. "Bounce in particular is coming along well, eh?" His son was always more reserved, like Gorseflower. But he hoped that with time, he'd grow to be more confident like his mother did too. Daffodil well...the white tom mostly hoped she wouldn't talk the clan to death before being made a warrior!

[ @meowmeow fuzzyface - Gorseflower]

Burnedpaw heard Cricketpaw, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to or not and debated asking her about what she meant. He knew that his sister would probably cuff him on the ear for prying, but he was kind of curious. His tail twitched thoughtfully as he considered the pros and cons. Finally, he decided not to pry. "Sometimes there are things we're not meant to control." He meowed in a slightly hushed voice, but loud enough for Cricketpaw to hear him.

What he said was rather...cryptic at best. He knew it probably wouldn't make much sense, but it did to him. "We don't control the changes in the weather, we adjust to them and survive." He added, thinking maybe that little metaphor would be helpful. He wanted it to be anyway. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked, tilting his head curiously.

[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
Old Today, 06:14 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

Snakepaw immediately knew something was wrong when she seen the sudden change in Brokenstream's expression, and then came the confirmation. She wasn’t the kind of cat to show emotions publicly, but it was hard to hide the look of sadness on her face, she lowered her head a little bit. "So he's away then…?" She began, a noticible grief in her voice, however she tried to maintain her composure. "Well…thanks for telling me yourself, it's better I know now than wait for Duskleaf to get better anyway, I do appreciate it." Every word was genuine. Even if she thought Brokenstream was an awful fighter, she had to admit it took decency to tell her himself. Even if she never really knew him too well apart from one battle and a bit of an argument, she could understand now why Duskleaf was friends with Brokenstream. Then as Brokenstream invited Ravenpaw to walk around with him, Snakepaw noticed the look in his eye, and looked back as if to say that she wasn’t a monster, obviously wouldn’t harm Duskleaf's apprentice!

Speaking of, Riftpaw then asked her to become friends. That did make her cheer up a bit. She smiled slightly, looking down at the young apprentice. "Sure." Riftpaw got a little close as he sat beside her, but Snakepaw didn’t really bother too much. Sure she would tell Duskleaf when he got better to teach Riftpaw about giving cats some space, but she didn’t mind it too much for now. "I was raised a ThunderClan cat." She began. "Duskleaf went with our father, I went with our mother." Snakepaw really would miss Reedclaw, he may’ve been breaking the warrior code to sneak out to Smallpines sometimes, but he did that to see his daughter, even if one of them was in a different clan, he still wanted to be a father to both of his kits. That might not have been allowed, but it made Snakepaw love her father even more for it, that he was willing to risk being caught. "Although, my father Reedclaw did teach me how to fish!" She explained. And to think Duskleaf was none the wiser, hadn’t noticed his father sneaking off once, and wasn't even aware until recently that he had a sister. Reedclaw had time to do all of that, and still Duskleaf never noticed.

@TanghuluCat
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 06:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh my stars,
''Cricketkit!''
Spiderlingkit exclaimed with evident surprised as her turned around fast enough to give her whiplash.
''I was supposed to come with daddy, not you! What're you doing here?''
The kitten's voice came out in a hurried whisper as her shoulder roughly bumped against that of her smaller littermate, birefly pouting over the father-daughter time he was so rudely interupting (but that's what you get with twelve pests running around, and she was the worst of it).
''You could've at least told me you were following.''
She bluberred together with a pointed look - well, maybe it did come from a spot of concern. Just a little one, for her sibling, she wouldn't want him to be eaten by some predator after all (which of course didn't apply to her, duh). She had to give in either way, he was already here, and Bumblestar was screaming at them. Her eyes moved to the leader, observing the twitched with irritation face.

Then, finally, and not to any of the other deputy's help, came daddy Spiderthroat. Her face contorted into a happy, lopsided grin, even as he began to scold herself and Cricketkit too -- Spiderlingkit had no patience for that, instead bringing out her bestest, and brightest smile.
''Daddy! Dunno why Cricketkit came (or how), but 'tis real simply, really. I just walked outta of camp to be with you!''
And the gathering.
''I thought you'd have figured that out, don't'ya, Cricketkit?''
Spiderlingkit knew full-well what she was doing, but the sensation of a feathered tail covering her paws actually made her a little happy - the scolding, even, was hardly anything to bat an eye at. Because it almost looked like Spiderdad was actually acting like a father, the lack of action in that regard having spured on this stunt. Even if she couldn't care less about some of the things that were being said, she gave a resigned sigh and met his eye.
''We didn't die, though, daddy. But alright. You're being nice... Like a daddy! I'll apologise.''
This time.

Without complaint Spiderlingkit let herself be swept up with a little weeee, taking great joy in the strange flying sense as her paws dangled off thhe ground.
''Don' drop us, though.''
She giggled quietly, once again managing her sweetest and bestest cute kit face when presented to the gathered higher ups.
''M' sorry! We just wanted to be wit' daddy... See ya at the next gathering! Bye Aunty Bumble!''
Joking, joking... Probably. She waved and let herself be carried without further complaint, only whispering back a few, joyfully jabbed words at Spiderthroat with a toothy grin.
''That's okay, you can stay home with us.''

[ @Starfall @Bean @dino. @/the ones who got an apology from her ]

Old Today, 06:37 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail nodded. "Yeah. It's going to take some time to get used to having Riverclan back in the forest." She whispered. "Name's Stormtail. 'Cause of the tail." She introduced herself and motioned to the vertical dark blue stripe on her fur making a 'lightning strike' at her tail. "What's yours?" She asked.
《 Alpinepaw 》
254/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw replied as sat down on the grass, "I am Alpinepaw." "Why is Stormtail talking to me? I'm terrible at conversations!" Alpinepaw thought and started to paw at the ground.

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Meanwhile, Bouncepaw is uncertain if he should follow after the apprentices, or stay with the warriors. Afterall, Burnedpaw only called out for Cricketpaw, not him, and Cricketpaw didn't look to be in a good spot right now. But sitting with the warriors was awkward, and he felt constantly nervous about what to say in front of Wavebreaker.

"I... I think I'll leave too." Bouncepaw meows, glancing behind him, "Talk to some other cats, maybe?" He dips his head stiffly.

He'd seen Riverclan and Thunderclan cats now, it only seemed fair that he also talk to a Shadowclan cat. And then afterwards Bouncepaw could go back to his mother, Gorseflower, and sit down and relax while listening to the leaders make their announcements. Bouncepaw wondered what Shadowclan would be like. He had heard rumors, but he didn't want to believe rumors without proof.

Tags:
@Quietheart /Wavebreaker
@Luna16 /Burnedpaw, Kitepaw
@Silvershadow13 /Cricketpaw
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 06:51 PM.
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Something about what Burnedpaw said, awoke something in her, something that was hiding in her fear.
"However there is always an urge to control it. I'm sorry again Burnedpaw, this wasn't supposed to happen, ever again." She was touched by his kindness to her though, sighing, she spoke again.
"I'm afraid there really isn't anything any cat can do for me, these types of things take time, but it does help when others are there." She was afraid, in her heart and mind. Looking his way, she wondered, should she tell him about why these were happening.
"These things, I used to get them a lot, but after living for moons without one, I thought I had stopped the pattern, I guess not." It was enough, no need to share why she got them in the first place. Why she still could barely walk past the nursery without getting terrible nightmares.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bouncepaw leave the group, and was a bit saddened, he had been nice, maybe before they left, she could say goodbye.

@Quietheart
@Luna16
@Badwolf

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 08:03 PM.
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Bluestrike got up to leave, nodding goodbye to the other apprentices. We've got training tommorow. He told Bouncepaw.
@Badwolf
@Quietheart
@Luna16
@Silvershadow13
Old Today, 08:57 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
254/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw replied as sat down on the grass, "I am Alpinepaw." "Why is Stormtail talking to me? I'm terrible at conversations!" Alpinepaw thought and started to paw at the ground.
STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR -FEMALE

Stormtail watched the apprentice paw at the ground. "Nervous?" She asked and looked off in the distance. "I get it. I'm usually pretty shy." She whispered.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 09:06 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike got up to leave, nodding goodbye to the other apprentices. We've got training tommorow. He told Bouncepaw.
@Badwolf
@Quietheart
@Luna16
@Silvershadow13

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Training? Oh, boy. Hunting again? Or maybe this time he'll learn how to dig. He was pretty good at digging, Bouncepaw often won against his sister in the craft, though he wasn't able to win against his father. Or maybe today was more battle practice. He felt he didn't do too badly last time, but he still needed a lot more experience.

"What will we train?" Bouncepaw asks Bluestrike. "More hunting?" He meows wryly. He wasn't mad, just pensive.

Tags: OPEN to Shadowclan

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 09:07 PM.