Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:22 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:21 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 08:16 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:05 PM

Old Today, 03:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: a daisy for you... [stagheart & daisykit bonding time!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Ahh, finally. After (not a long time at all) a while of waiting, Daisykit had heard her answer, "I'm...... gonna be so cool." She purred drowsily, falling asleep with her tiny maw open. Berrypaw's gentle tone ringing in her ears as her sissy's tail rubbed her back as a mother.. should.

Berrypaw chuckled softly to the statement, nodding and letting out a small hum of agreement. She kept up her soothing rhythmic motions until she finally saw the kit's fragile body fully relax, sinking off into sleep. Berrypaw felt a pang of affection through her heart at being able to do that, to comfort someone, especially a little critter like Daisykit who just needed all the love and attention she could get...

It almost felt something 'motherly', in a way. Something that Berrypaw never got either... with a somber half-smile still on her maw at the thought, the nimble herbalist curled up nearby, letting her pelt only faintly brush the kit so as not to wake her, but still give off warmth and proximity. She rested her head on her small paws, letting her eyes close as well, listening to Daisykit's breathing to make sure everything was right.

Eventually, Berrypaw didn't quite know when, she drifted off too... and fell into a nice, dreamless sleep.

[ i love them crying over this rp, absolutely loved it ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 06:36 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: a daisy for you... [stagheart & daisykit bonding time!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Berrypaw chuckled softly to the statement, nodding and letting out a small hum of agreement. She kept up her soothing rhythmic motions until she finally saw the kit's fragile body fully relax, sinking off into sleep. Berrypaw felt a pang of affection through her heart at being able to do that, to comfort someone, especially a little critter like Daisykit who just needed all the love and attention she could get...

It almost felt something 'motherly', in a way. Something that Berrypaw never got either... with a somber half-smile still on her maw at the thought, the nimble herbalist curled up nearby, letting her pelt only faintly brush the kit so as not to wake her, but still give off warmth and proximity. She rested her head on her small paws, letting her eyes close as well, listening to Daisykit's breathing to make sure everything was right.

Eventually, Berrypaw didn't quite know when, she drifted off too... and fell into a nice, dreamless sleep.

[ i love them crying over this rp, absolutely loved it ]
Daisykit's breathing was a bit slow as she was in a deep sleep, but as she felt the warmth of Berrypaw next to her. She cuddled into it, turning over and putting a tiny paw against her sissies back.

(Is this a good place to end it/genq
It was really cute hehe )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3