by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:09 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Default {F} Eveningpaw Everything Finder <3

Hello! Welcome to the finder for my new ShadowClan apprentice, Eveningpaw! I'm so far looking for,,,, a LOT of things, so there's plenty of options!

EVENINGPAW

They/Them - ShadowClan Apprentice - 6 Moons

(They are AFAB but identify as non binary :>)

Eveningpaw is a perfectionist, always striving to be the best among their friends and the other apprentices. They never find satisfaction in work that they do not believe that it is their best, and may often come off as obsessive.

Despite this, Eveningpaw is a very respectful and dependable cat, and a great friend to have around.

ROLES:

Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Littermate(s)/Sibling(s): (Littermates must be same age!) N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Best friend: You'll have to work your way up here ^^
Enemy(ies): N/A
Crush(es): Nightpaw (@Rowan)
Mate: Will start out as crush, will have to work your way up here as well!

IMPORTANT

Mentor: OPEN!!! NONE!!! NADA!!!!!!! EVENINGPAW NEEDS THEIR MENTOR

I don't have a lot of rules, just don't give me vague responses and PLEASE include any future plot ideas as Eveningpaw will be a very important character of mine and I would like some plot ^^

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Rosemoon • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 06:04 PM.
Old Today, 07:32 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Default Re: {F} Eveningpaw Everything Finder <3

BAP!

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Today, 07:45 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Owlthroat is very much open to being an older bully boy type character in eveningpaw's life who see's way too much of himself in evening's obessive perfectionism. and will brandish them as an embarassing tryhard.

Could perhaps have some interaction through evening asking owl for training, and him generally just having it out for evening ever since!! Very much open to future plots and whatnot too and general owl the trauma causer <3
@Starphobia

Last edited by Daragca; Today at 07:45 AM.
Old Today, 07:59 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post
Owlthroat is very much open to being an older bully boy type character in eveningpaw's life who see's way too much of himself in evening's obessive perfectionism. and will brandish them as an embarassing tryhard.

Could perhaps have some interaction through evening asking owl for training, and him generally just having it out for evening ever since!! Very much open to future plots and whatnot too and general owl the trauma causer <3
@Starphobia
I love it! If you ever want a rp with these two, feel free to let me know or make a starter :>

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Today, 08:24 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
I love it! If you ever want a rp with these two, feel free to let me know or make a starter :>
I would loveeee that pls whack up a private thread and i will get a reply out asap <3

Owl is currently in process of gonna beat up/get beat up by a predator so i will set this before that if that's cool c:
Old Today, 04:39 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

?friend//future crush?
NOTE!: This character is not currently added to the allegiance, but will be if approved for this role ^^
—————————> TW: This character commonly explores sensitive themes relating to mental health, self-harm, and trauma

-DARKPAW-
the Nightmare
Male//He-Him//ShadowClan Apprentice//6 Moons Old

I will always be the bad guy…no matter what. I don’t know why.

His parents hated the clans. Holy hell, why did they even join? Perhaps Mama- no…she shouldn’t be called that. She was nothing remotely close to a mother. SnakeHiss (NPC, Though May Adopt Her Out in the Future) simply needed shelter for her kits…no…Kit. There was only one, only him. Because She got rid of them. Why couldn’t he be one of the ones she got rid of? He didn’t ask for this life…no no no, not this one. Couldn’t he be handed a better one?

Every single damned day he was pressured. His- SnakeHiss pushed him and pushed him and pushed him. She didn’t care that he couldn’t see yet. She didn’t care he was a weak feeble little runt. She Didn’t CARE. Typically parents care too much and cats see that as a bad thing?…No no no, not caring at all is a hell of a lot worse. He had to watch as his siblings die with their grinning mother above them. He had to watch as her expression changed and she…she pretended to care. She told everyone it was a badger…y’know what she told him? She told TWO MOON OLD him that he did it. That he killed them in his sleep. And he had to live with that burden…he couldn’t tell anyone, and he couldn’t question it…he just had to believe that excuse of a mother.

If he ever did anything wrong when she tried training him when he was much too young, shed threaten him. To hurt him…or to tell everyone he was a killer. She made him feel worthless. She beat him down on the daily…and the worst part? He believe it. He was Worthless.

As he got older everything got worse. She pushed him further, past his exhaustion. Any moment the clan was inconvenienced? It was his own fault somehow. The more he grew and tried getting away from SnakeHiss?…The more she’d hurt him. She held him close through blackmail and guilt.

Then…he got to the age he could be an apprentice and…peace. He didn’t have to worry about being stuck with her anymore…because she was dead. She got killed in some fight or something…he didn’t care. He was free, he could finally breath. Everything still hung with him…it always will. He’ll always have this cursed voice in his head, telling him horrible horrible things. But he also had that sense of freedom.

He is finally on his own, a bit nerve-wracking ey? But it was peace. He knew nobody but…perhaps a fresh start? Only if he could get over his weird tics…watching others, constantly having to move and fidget, staring into space, learning how to express emotions. Yeah…the list goes on.

He didn’t know how to interact with cats he didn’t know though. All he knew was SnakeHiss. He observed others for a bit. They all seemed odd to him…that clicked in his brain though, it made sense. He was the odd one out, clearly everyone seemed different…they were. None intrigued him much though…but then there was one cat whom caught his attention. She seemed she liked perfecting things…fixing things that were wrong. So the question pondered in his brain. Could she fix him? Perhaps an odd question, but it was logical to DarkPaw. He would go to her and (most likely awkwardly) try and start a conversation.

After a while, she’s the one cat he feels comfortable around and he’d slowly open up to her, though it would take a while. This could perhaps turn into a slow-burn friends-lovers, of course after a long apprentice-hood and a while into warrior-hood.

@Starphobia

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

?friend//future crush?
NOTE!: This character is not currently added to the allegiance, but will be if approved for this role ^^
—————————> TW: This character commonly explores sensitive themes relating to mental health, self-harm, and trauma

-DARKPAW-
the Nightmare
Male//He-Him//ShadowClan Apprentice//6 Moons Old

I will always be the bad guy…no matter what. I don’t know why.

His parents hated the clans. Holy hell, why did they even join? Perhaps Mama- no…she shouldn’t be called that. She was nothing remotely close to a mother. SnakeHiss (NPC, Though May Adopt Her Out in the Future) simply needed shelter for her kits…no…Kit. There was only one, only him. Because She got rid of them. Why couldn’t he be one of the ones she got rid of? He didn’t ask for this life…no no no, not this one. Couldn’t he be handed a better one?

Every single damned day he was pressured. His- SnakeHiss pushed him and pushed him and pushed him. She didn’t care that he couldn’t see yet. She didn’t care he was a weak feeble little runt. She Didn’t CARE. Typically parents care too much and cats see that as a bad thing?…No no no, not caring at all is a hell of a lot worse. He had to watch as his siblings die with their grinning mother above them. He had to watch as her expression changed and she…she pretended to care. She told everyone it was a badger…y’know what she told him? She told TWO MOON OLD him that he did it. That he killed them in his sleep. And he had to live with that burden…he couldn’t tell anyone, and he couldn’t question it…he just had to believe that excuse of a mother.

If he ever did anything wrong when she tried training him when he was much too young, shed threaten him. To hurt him…or to tell everyone he was a killer. She made him feel worthless. She beat him down on the daily…and the worst part? He believe it. He was Worthless.

As he got older everything got worse. She pushed him further, past his exhaustion. Any moment the clan was inconvenienced? It was his own fault somehow. The more he grew and tried getting away from SnakeHiss?…The more she’d hurt him. She held him close through blackmail and guilt.

Then…he got to the age he could be an apprentice and…peace. He didn’t have to worry about being stuck with her anymore…because she was dead. She got killed in some fight or something…he didn’t care. He was free, he could finally breath. Everything still hung with him…it always will. He’ll always have this cursed voice in his head, telling him horrible horrible things. But he also had that sense of freedom.

He is finally on his own, a bit nerve-wracking ey? But it was peace. He knew nobody but…perhaps a fresh start? Only if he could get over his weird tics…watching others, constantly having to move and fidget, staring into space, learning how to express emotions. Yeah…the list goes on.

He didn’t know how to interact with cats he didn’t know though. All he knew was SnakeHiss. He observed others for a bit. They all seemed odd to him…that clicked in his brain though, it made sense. He was the odd one out, clearly everyone seemed different…they were. None intrigued him much though…but then there was one cat whom caught his attention. She seemed she liked perfecting things…fixing things that were wrong. So the question pondered in his brain. Could she fix him? Perhaps an odd question, but it was logical to DarkPaw. He would go to her and (most likely awkwardly) try and start a conversation.

After a while, she’s the one cat he feels comfortable around and he’d slowly open up to her, though it would take a while. This could perhaps turn into a slow-burn friends-lovers, of course after a long apprentice-hood and a while into warrior-hood.

@Starphobia

Absolutely LOVE this!! I love the idea of a slow burn friends to lovers
I adore this character, I cherish him poor guy TwT

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 05:22 PM.
Old Today, 05:23 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

@Starphobia

Skyshade is open to being a mentor! She isn´t exactly friendly, though she´ll def have a soft spot for Eveningpaw.
Old Today, 05:37 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Absolutely LOVE this!! I love the idea of a slow burn friends to lovers
I adore this character, I cherish him poor guy TwT
Yeah he’s definitely not gonna…be okay. I’ll get some finders out for him so I get him a mentor ^^

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:40 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Yeah he’s definitely not gonna…be okay. I’ll get some finders out for him so I get him a mentor ^^
That's great! Let me know whenever you'd like them to interact owo

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 05:50 PM.