Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:21 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by nyme
Today 04:18 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:13 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Vesper
Today 04:09 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:07 PM

Old September 7th, 2024, 07:32 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Yes! The flow of blood from the dog’s muzzle was a great sign! The stupid dog hadn't even raised its head above where a cat could reach! Seemed the rest of his group had good luck as well, the dog was pretty much being attacked on all angles now.

[Duskleaf rolls a 14! — Which I believe is the highest he’s ever rolled XD]

With a dive, he managed to get out of the way just in time as the dog's paw just barely missed him. Usually he wouldn’t be that lucky! Duskleaf watched as Silentstrike attempted to get onto the dog's back, and Irisfrost went for a leg. He couldn’t really see Rosehawk very well right now due to where he was. Now he was gonna try something really dangerous. Bravery if it was successful, stupidity if it wasn’t. But there was no time to consider this, he had to just act. He quickly rolled underneath the dog, and attempted to claw at its belly. He was aware of how risky this was, but if it was successful, it would be worth it. Besides, he had something to prove. In battle he’d never been the best, maybe this would be his chance to show that he was a decent fighter after all.

[Duskleaf rolled a 7 this time…looks like the curse is back]

@paedyn @Goopysharkboi @kittycatburmise
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 10:59 AM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post
Back at the Twolegplace Dens

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker watched longingly as his Clanmates departed the shelter of their temporary camp. He sat on the windowsill of one of the many empty twoleg dens that dotted their impermanent space. His tail dangled from the ledge and was wrung with a spiral of light brown which superseded the darker black that covered most of his body. The form of his now less gaunt leader dipped then faded beyond the horizon's glow. His orange pelt effectively invisible against the backdrop of a burning sun save for an occasional black patch. The seasoned warrior had initially begun stepping forward until he noticed his ex Irisdream volunteer for the task.

His dark blue eyes gripped her lithe form and graceful gait, not wanting to let her go on such a potentially dangerous mission alone. She had never really been much into fighting, even when they were kits. Always worried that her fine white gray fur might become mottled and attract unwanted attention from her mother Pebblestream. Which he never really did understand. She was lucky to have had a mom that cared. The large tom took in an even and heavy breath forcing his nerves to the back of his mind where it could rest in silence with his self-pity.

He slid from the ledge onto the soft grassy earth below trying to take stock of the cats left in camp. There were fewer than he would have liked, and in truth it was another big reason the broad shouldered battle ready warrior had stayed behind. She knows how to take care of herself, shes smarter than most. Besides it wasn't as if they were guaranteed to find trouble. After all their were lots of other cats with them, including Dusklion and Duskleaf to name a few of the lionhearts present within the search parties ranks.

His mind fixated unintentionally on their leader's sister. It was hard not to blame the deputy for putting them through all their recent woes. He had heard from those present at some of the earlier gatherings that the grey furred feline was accused of killing Fallownose. He hadn't been there so, Wavebreaker didn't want to judge too harshly, but he also didn't think a coalition of three angry Clans overrunning their home would be something attempted on baseless rumor. He tensed with the incoming flood of memories which caused his joints to ache subtly below the rippling muscles that stretched his dark pelt. He steeled himself, refusing to acknowledge the confusion or fear of that day. He had been out hunting, and struggled to find his battle weary Clan after the fight had already ended. This time I will be here. I won't let any enemies of RiverClan take our home from us again. Temporary or not! He was tired of not being there when his kin needed him.

He suppressed the sudden urge to snarl imagined clawing the fur off hordes of other clan cats who dared try. It took the warrior a moment to regain his composure, but once clarity did find him again the purified tom suddenly remembered the cobwebs he had gathered with Irisdream the night before. He had stashed them just below the foundation of the twoleg house nearest him. He quickly gathered up the bundle, scooping the stringy substance up with his paws gingerly placing them between his teeth. I should find Berrypaw, she might need these sooner rather than later. After that, I'll try to get Kitepaw and all the others ready to move out like Fadingstar asked. The warrior moved with brisk urgency as he searched for their only remaining medicine cat.

[open] Would everybody who wants to interact with me please use the header of Back at Twolegplace Dens so that it doesn't get confusing who is in battle and who is not. I don't want this cause confusion for others. Thank you!!!

@Luna16
@occultation
@taillow
@squidz
Back at the Twolegplace Dens

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker caught Berrypaw's scent before he saw her. The small brown speckled apprentice was surrounded by cats who presumably all needed her attention. He considered calling out to her, but quickly remembered the cobwebs in his mouth as the branches they surrounded grazed his teeth. I should have guessed she would be overloaded. Without a suitable moment to break in and offer his support Wavebreaker resigned himself to simply dropping the three branches of cobwebs in a collective pile of other much needed herbs. The warrior knew he needed to ration his time, Fadingstars patrol could come back at any time. I'll come back later. I should go start gathering the others to make ready for the move.

Wavebreaker hurried off towards the nursery. Queens and kits first, the tom recited in his head in a mantra like fashion. Before he knew it the large black cat had slipped under a loose piece of wood covered by moss, which led to the nursery.

[open]

Received permission from @squidz to mention her when I dropped off the herbs. Please use the header up top if you plan to reply. Kits, Queens, and Elders especially welcomed.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso