Today 08:48 AM
Monthly Kudos (September...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:44 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Splitpaw watched the kit with the big prey, she looked at Burnedpaw and they made eye contact. She blushed. Why did she blush? she thought, shaking her head she looked back at the kit. She was surprised that the kit could even try to pull it. While Burnedpaw asked one question she asked another. "Where is your mama?"

@Highsnow of Matterhorn @Luna16

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

[SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVATED 2/2]
[Worldweaver T2 used to make a dead badger]

Ok. What the hell. Within mere seconds of him appearing in the clearing, he 'tackled.' Well not really, his attacker just went straight through his body. Wolfhive. "Easy there buddy, don't hurt yerself trying ta hurt me," he muttered as another warrior came to help the young tom. FINALLY! only after two cats noticed leaf did Bumblestar decide to show. And,, boy oh boy nobody was really happy with them, eh? Wildtwist stood there, keeping a straight face. "Well too bad because you're gonna listen to what i say, capishe?

First off, I really am sorry. But you won't accept that. Trust is given through actions, not words. But know, I lost my memory and didn't regain it until i died. Its my own fault, and I left ThunderClan behind. I'm trying to make amends, and i hope this helps. Remember that starling in your den? That was me. So, I'm givin ya this,"
he paused, stepping back. "Get back," leaf hissed. Focusing, suddenly, a large figure appeared in the clearing.

A dead badger.

"Make good use of the food, 'pescially with leaf-fall comin. I know this won't make up for it fully, but I'm workin on fixin my mistakes. One step at a time. This won't be the last ya see of me, Bumblestar. So, might as well expect it. Til then, see ya," leaf said, smirking as his spirit started to fade. "also, make sure yer kid is good. Tried to tackle a spirit, that never ends well, it ends with their face in the ground." And with that, he was gone.

[ @dino. @BEAR. @vellichor ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet, Straight. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw had finished the patrol with the Badger, and Foxes and all without getting hurt. Not just that but Brackenclaw also was named a Hornet of Thunderclan. And while Brackenclaw really didn't expect to be acknowledged for his work he wasn't about to be ungrateful. He respected Wolfhive too much for this to be the case. Instead he decided to just keep it on the downlow and instead just carry on with how things had always been. Brackenclaw never did anything for glory or fame everything he did was for Thunderclan and that was the long and short of his motivations. Brackenclaw however, did have something he needed to do. He was tasked with two whole Apprentices to train and Brackenclaw didn't like having downtime instead he was always trying to do something that might benefit the Clan whether that be hunting, border patrol, or herb gathering, or even training the next generation. Brackenclaw never stopped and thus now he was approaching where he saw his Apprentices Mothpaw and Antpaw. Brackenclaw didn't have any problems with Mothpaw but he was concerned about the apparent attitude of Antpaw something he knew he would have to iron out. Brackenclaw would call out. "Antpaw! Mothpaw! Come today I'm going to teach you how to hunt." Brackenclaw would tell the apprentices he wasn't going to leave the Camp though given everything that had happened instead he was gonna teach them the crouch here and later when everything is safer he planned on taking them hunting. @Badwolf @Desert Rain Frog

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

There were few things Antpaw liked more than grooming himself while basking in the sunlight, but good news, training was one of them.

An early waker, he had been awake since dawn. Antpaw's eyes and limbs were lazy but energetic. As he hears his name being called, his eyes dart in crossways to look for the source of the noise. His new mentor. Finally, they were starting hunting training!

"Coming." He meows, his voice slightly husky; he had been about to close his eyes to go to sleep. Antpaw pads over to his mentor, his tail waving side to side in greeting. Antpaw had no doubt that they were going outside. It was a hunting lesson, after all. Weren't hunting lessons supposed to be done outside? The only thing that bothered him was if Brackenclaw had gotten permission to go outside during the lockdown... Antpaw doesn't say anything, but his eyes are fixed on the entrance of the camp, not knowing today was an indoor lesson.

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:34 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"No. We'll be remaining in camp." Mountaintalon fixed his eyes ahead as he headed toward an out-of-the-way spot of the clearing. "As much as I would prefer this conversation to remain private, I would rather not risk my rank to do so."

Once they were both settled, he turned a stern look on his daughter. "I don't want you around Wolfhive anymore. I know you're a warrior, but you are still young and you are still my daughter, and as your father, your safety is my top priority. The tom is diseased. His mother was, and whatever she had passed onto him. I don't want him giving whatever it is over to you."

[ @Rose ]

"Deceased?!?!?" It took a few moments for Shockhoney's rather slow lately brain to catch up, and then to pinpoint the difference between diseased and... well, deceased. Ohhhh, wait, that made more sense. Instead of a walking talking Wolfhive having arisen from the dead.

"He's sick?" Wait, she knew that already. But what was so bad about it..? "Papa, I'm not that young anymore, I'm all grown up now- A lot of cats are getting sick, not just Wolfhive," Shockhoney barreled on, all of it in a single breath.

'Don't believe.. everything that ..crabapple tells you.'

Was it possible they were both wrong? Her Papa was no crabapple. "-and he's not so bad, I promise, he helped a little with my training—"

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

"Deceased?!?!?" It took a few moments for Shockhoney's rather slow lately brain to catch up, and then to pinpoint the difference between diseased and... well, deceased. Ohhhh, wait, that made more sense. Instead of a walking talking Wolfhive having arisen from the dead.

"He's sick?" Wait, she knew that already. But what was so bad about it..? "Papa, I'm not that young anymore, I'm all grown up now- A lot of cats are getting sick, not just Wolfhive," Shockhoney barreled on, all of it in a single breath.

'Don't believe.. everything that ..crabapple tells you.'

Was it possible they were both wrong? Her Papa was no crabapple. "-and he's not so bad, I promise, he helped a little with my training—"

"What? No-" Mountaintalon was a little baffled at first, and then grateful that his daughter corrected herself. He wished the brat was deceased. It would make things so much easier for him.

He blew out a heavy sigh as his daughter protested. See, this was part of the reason he wanted her away from that tom. She used to be so... eager to listen to him. Now it felt as if he were fighting tooth and claw for a little obedience.

"You are nine moons old," he countered. "The last time I checked, that does not equate to being an adult-"

'-and he's not so bad, I promise, he helped a little with my training—'

Mountaintalon's pupils constricted as he stared.

How had he not been aware of this? Was this why she was suddenly so difficult to speak to? What sort of ideas had that insect been putting in her head?? His claws threatened to sink into the dirt and he was only barely able to keep them sheathed.

"I suppose your... connection with him is my own fault for not keeping a better eye on your training," he rumbled out, "but that does not mean I want it to continue further. I'm aware of his current sickness and that is not what I'm referring to, although I'm not discounting it. I'm talking about every other time before now that he's been in and out, in and out of that den." He jabbed his muzzle in the direction of the medicine den. "I know you've noticed; it's impossible to not have! He is ill, perpetually. It hits him far easier than it hits the rest of us, it leaves him useless for longer, and it happens far more often than it should. Whatever infection he picked up from his mother, I do not want passing on to you!"

His voice had risen. He closed his eyes, exhaled, and turned his head to the side. "Daughter, you are the most important thing in my life right now. Your siblings are gone, and I lost your mother a long time ago. If I were to lose you, to something like that... No, I do not want you around him any longer. It's too large of a risk."
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

"FALCONKIT!"

Bumblestar's bark echoed across the clearing as she quickly crossed the thin stream to stand over the kit and glare down at him. The mouse was inedible at this point. "Larkswoop, go take that out of camp 'n get rid of it. Do only that 'n come straight back, no wanderin'." They were still on lockdown, after all. "As for you!

"You should know better than to be tearin' up food like that. The things we catch to feed kits like you aren't toys 'n I'll be damned if let you get on with it. You got anything to say dor yourself? Or will I need to yank it outta you?"

[ @paedyn @Fio ]
Old Today, 07:37 AM

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"FALCONKIT!"

Bumblestar's bark echoed across the clearing as she quickly crossed the thin stream to stand over the kit and glare down at him. The mouse was inedible at this point. "Larkswoop, go take that out of camp 'n get rid of it. Do only that 'n come straight back, no wanderin'." They were still on lockdown, after all. "As for you!

"You should know better than to be tearin' up food like that. The things we catch to feed kits like you aren't toys 'n I'll be damned if let you get on with it. You got anything to say dor yourself? Or will I need to yank it outta you?"

[ @paedyn @Fio ]

Falconkit nearly leaped out of his fur when Bumblestar’s voice sliced through the air like a hawk’s cry.

Woah.

He froze, every hair on his pelt standing stiff. His wide eyes trailed down to Bumblestar’s paws, too terrified to meet the leader’s piercing gaze. He stood there, a kit turned to stone, feeling heat rise inside him like embers catching fire. Food? For kits like him? He’d never had anything but milk—not once had anyone brought him a mouse! So why was he the one getting yelled at?

His two-moon-old mind wrestled with the words, barely able to grasp what she was saying, stuck instead on the fact that she yelled at him.

Then, the sting started in his eyes. Oh no, not now! Not in front of Bumblestar! He blinked hard, but it was too late. Big, round tears spilled down his cheeks without warning, flooding him with emotions he couldn’t name. Was he angry? Sad? Both? His ears plastered themselves flat against his skull as the world closed in around him.

All he could manage was a shaky, wet sniff and a choked, "S-sorry..."

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.

Old Today, 08:43 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday

Dawnkit and Nightkit look outside of the Nurcery they didn't expect the leader to be that mad "wow" Dawnkit mumbles Nightkit just looks shocked

<Dawnkit>
<Nightkit>