Old September 9th, 2024, 11:35 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector
Chill of Death
Kitty Softpaws Tier 1 [ Active ]

Poppyburst had been out hunting when she heard the voices of Dusklion and Rainsong.

Pawsteps silent as she moved forward, Poppyburst watched through narrowed green eyes as she stalked forward. Stopping beside the RiverClan Deputy, Poppyburst gave a lash of her tail. ´´Being kind has nothing to do with trespassing on our territory.´´ She growled at the loner.

She turned on Rainsong. ´´And you, you have no right to challenge your deputy like that.´´

[ @taillow // @Ameythistmoon // @Splitmoon ]
Old September 9th, 2024, 11:36 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Amused

{I was secretly also planning to spawn more but I wont and also sorry if that sounded like power playing}

"Are you the deputy? You seem like you would be like Scouge the blood clan leader I bet you want to know how I know. My great great great grandmother was in Blood clan" she mumbles

@taillow

Last edited by Ameythistmoon; September 9th, 2024 at 11:36 AM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Of course. Flattening her ears against her skull, the deputy turned and shot Rainsong a warning glare. "'M sorry, didn't know we're suppose to cater to any outsider who wanders into our borders 'n decides to have their kits on our territory when there's clearly scent markers. Not sure if you've seen but we've already got quite a few kits to take care of, 'n goin' into leaf-fall, 'n then leaf-bare - with the other Clans still ready to jump at our throats - we can't afford the extra resources."

As she tried to get the queen moving again, as well as the kits, the scent of fox caught her attention. Oh, for crying out loud! Shoving the queen away, the deputy turns to the side and leaps onto the creature, slashing with her forelegs. The fox lets out a yelp and takes its attention from the queen to the deputy.

[ killer aptitude t3 activated ]

"'M not in the mood!" Slashing her claws down to effectively blind the creature, Dusklion then ducks underneath and lunges for its throat, jaws parting and clamping down while her claws slashed the front. A piercing cry echoes throughout the forest before the fox falls limp. Dusklion stepped back and licked her muzzle clean, then turned to glare at Rainsong and the outsider. "Get. The hell. Out. Now." Gaze snapping to Rainsong, she gave the queen a warning. "Go back to camp 'n send two or three more warriors out here - wanna make sure there's no more foxes about."

Once again she resumed trying to help the outsider to the border, pickign up a kit in her mouth.

[ @Ameythistmoon can you let me know next time you plan to spawn a fox? was a bit caught off guard hehe ^^ ]

[ @Splitmoon if you could have rain go back to camp and send out 2-3 more warriors to join dusk in the territory, she's going to make sure there aren't anymore foxes ]

(yes of course! ill probably pop Nightshadow in to get more warriors if that okay.)

Rainsong was about to snap back at her deputy and explain why kits are important, but when the fox jumped out. She didn't have time to react, she froze in place. She finally snapped out of it when Dusklion ordered her back to camp. She nodded and looked at her deputy, she turned and raced back to camp.

Nightshadow who was out on the territory by himself, he stopped dead in his tracks. did he hear Dusklion? he thought. He moved closer to the smell and that's when he smelled fox. He ran into the clearing, his eyes blazed. He made it just in time as Dusklion was ordering Rainsong back to camp. "I'll take her and round more up, she should be in the nursery with the kits! Lets go!" he said, pushing Rainsong back to camp.

@Ameythistmoon

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 9th, 2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 11:43 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

An ear flick was all that was given to Nightshadow as the tom suddenly arrived. Good, now she didn't have to worry about Rainsong not listening to her. With that handled the gray-furred she-cat started heading out of the territory with Whisper at her side, kits in her mouth. What the hell was a 'BloodClan'? The deputy just snorted and rolled her eyes as they neared the border. She dropped the kits outside of the scent line and used her shoulder to try and get the queen over the border with her kits. "Dunno what a 'BloodClan' is. Now get out." Dusklion watched the queen with fierce blue eyes.

[ @Splitmoon @Ameythistmoon - if whisper doesn't leave with her kits, dusk will be attacking ^^ ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old September 9th, 2024, 02:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Duskleaf brushed off his fur a bit as he stood up. "I'm really sorry, I just woke up and fell out of the tree, I didn’t know there was anycat here." Turning to look at the unfortunate cat he'd just flattened, he quickly recognised her. Oh, it was Wisteriawren, he'd seen her around a few times before. And immediately she told him…not to move? "Wait… a bee nest? Wasp nest?" He looked back up at the tree. "If I’d have seen that, I wouldn’t have slept up there…"

Slowly backing up, Duskleaf looked up at the incoming…bees? …Wasps? One of them landed on his nose, slowly walking along his muzzle towards his eyes. "Right…yeah…I see what you mean…"

@Rose (sorry this is so short! 3am and I’m getting tired XD)

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Wisteria sprigs." The former kittypet muttered under her breath as her personal substitute for a colorful curse, still stuck in place flattened against the ground, not daring to move an inch. "Well, I... I didn't actually know you were sleeping up there... otherwise I wouldn't have..." Was that mean to say? Eh, better to not finish that. Flower blossoms, her back was going to be bruised for days after being squished like a bug.

She recognized that voice now that it had spoken. Duskleaf. Three letters from being a Dusklion. Oh look, he was in another pickle, just like she was about to be if she did not get out of being a fur rug on the ground.

Rising to her paws, Wisteriawren began backing up - away from Duskleaf and the (oh look, she had been right) bee on his nose. "Um... um... don't let it sting you..." Her gaze darted around. How to remove bees safely from cats? - oh, there it went.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.