Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 01:15 PM
reconstruction
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:05 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by babysith
Today 01:01 PM
Purrk Question!
Last post by c1nder
Today 12:54 PM

Old Today, 07:45 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

Firepaw
Moons: 10
Firepaw took deep, steady breaths to try to calm herself. Her exterior was still as cheerful as always, becouse she was cheerful, it was her first gathering, of course she was! But that pang on her chest... No matter how hard she tried, she couldnt manage to make it go away, and eatch passing second it was growing stronguer, and stronguer... "Its ok" she thought to herself, "You are just nervous, its alright, it'l go away when you get confortable"

Those phrases were meant as reassurement to herself, but the older apprentices inner voice started to sound more like a plead. She hoped that it was ok, she prayed that she was just nervous. Becouse if not... Firepaw shook her head, no, it was going to be alright, she was going to be a Shadowclan warrior soon (if everything went according to plan, which it would, she was going to make it to go according to plan), she couldnt let herself get distracted by imaginary pains in her chest.

Firepaw breathed in again and looked towards the group of Riverclan cats she was standing near to. She should provably approach them, she thought, making contacts with other clans was provably a good idea, but every time she tried to move, it was almost as her paws were nailed to the ground. They provably wouldnt like her anyway, she was still too weak, she wasnt on their level yet, provably still not on par with a seven moon old apprentice... Instead, Firepaw looked around and in the crowd, spotted a familiar grey and orange pelt staring at her just before looking back at the leaders

Was that... Silentpaw? It was!

Oh thank Starclan he was there! Finally seeing a familiar and at least mildly friendly face made the tight knot on Firepaw's chest loosen a little. The tortoishell tom wasnt really much of a talker, so she didnt expect him to give her a lot of conversation to distract her, but right now his company would be enough. Besides, she could always just talk herself, he seemed to tolerate it well enough. Firepaw took a deep breath and raised a paw as high as she could manage to try to gain Silentpaw's attention back, not daring to yowl his name in case it would upset him and embarrass them both in front of so many other cats, and pointed with her tail to a spot beside her where he could sit. He was looking at her earlier, maybe he also wanted the company... Or not, it was hard to tell with Silentpaw.

@Starphobia
@Vesper

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[25/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just when Silentpaw turned back to Firepaw again, he jumped. This was great. Firepaw saw him. His eyes travelled to where her large tail was pointed to, an empty spot beside her. Or was it pointing? Did she want him to sit with her? Why? Why would she want to talk to him again after their time in the ShadowClan clearing? Silentpaw didn't think he made that good of a first impression. But then again, Firepaw looked like the type of cat to want to be friends with every cat she met.
But she was alone. He couldn't see anyone sitting with her.

That must hurt.

Silentpaw shook his head to clear it, getting up on his paws quickly and made his way to Firepaw's side.

"Hey." His short and simple greeting was accompanied by a nod, and he turned to sit beside her. He couldn't help but notice that despite Firepaw's apparent cheerful exterior, she still looked tense. Sure, it was his first Gathering, too, but he'd seen warriors from other Clans, been around a lot of Clan cats, but Firepaw... It was probably her first time being around this many cats in general.

You feel bad.

"You okay?" He asked, voice low, almost a whisper. He tried not to, but it was hard not to show a bit of worry. He couldn't possibly imagine how all this must feel like to her.
... A bit of company wouldn't hurt, would it?
Firepaw was nice enough, he was fine with talking to her. Just a little, of course.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 07:45 AM.
Old Today, 07:46 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death || Silver tongue

A moon and a half of isolation opened his eyes. He needed some pals. Not his siblings, not the voice in his head, some real honest to goodness pals. He'd been entirely unimpressed by his options in Shadowclan (partly because half of them were related to him in some way) so the gathering was his only shot.

Amber eyes scanned the clearing; looking for a victim. Yeesh, are these really the best cats the other clans have to offer? He thought with a wrinkle of his nose. Too many cranky old warriors or over excited babies... Moonpaw needed a cool guy. Someone who could spread the word of Moonpaw across the land. Someone like...

OH! FRIEND SPOTTED! Not wasting any time, Moonpaw rushed over to a Thunderclan apprentice near the edge of the group; offering him a smirk before sitting down.

"Yo, I'm Moonpaw. Did ya know that's my Greemaw up there? Ya, I'm her grandson. Her favorite one actually- we're super close. Anyways I'll be up there in a few moons." A paw pointed up to the seastones; smirking as Thunderleader had to order her deputy to take care of the babies. Heh, Shadowclan was nothing like that. All of the Shadowclan kits were loved and taken care of and never a pain ever.

"Anywho, what's your name?" The apprentice side eyed Loonpaw while a backpaw reached up to scratch at his ear.
Loonpaw | he/him | ThunderClan

The sound of approaching pawsteps caught his attention, amber eyes glancing over to his side just to see... oh. He couldn't stop the slight twitch in his lip nor the sigh that left him upon the sight of the other apprentice (Maybe he could pass the sigh off as a yawn, though depending on the personality of this other apprentice that might not really be any better). And, as if things weren't already bad enough, a simple taste of the air was enough to determine that, out of every clan, this was a ShadowClan apprentice. Stars, just kill him now.

His... his Greemaw? What the hell was that supposed to mean? He was already confused, and this 'Moonpaw' had barely even said anything yet. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, though he quickly fixed that and did his best to smooth out his expression. "oh. Fascinating." He replied, not bothering to feign any interest in whatever it was that Moonpaw was trying to say.

At the inquiry of his name, he let out another small sigh. His tail flicked slightly in the most obvious sign of irritation that he would allow to show through his body language, eyes narrowing slightly as he glanced off to the side. Did he really have to share his name? Yet another sigh. "I'm.." should he give a fake name? "..Loonpaw" No, his real name would probably be best. At least that way it wouldn't give Moonpaw another excuse to bother him were he to find out about the lie.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old Today, 09:31 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

For a moment, time seemed to stand perfectly still to Brokenstream. Even Riftpaw seemed to regain interest the conversation. Forcing his mouth to stop gaping, light green eyes still wide, the Lionheart blurted out, Duskleaf is your brother?!” This was incredulous! Absurd! Absolutely out of the question! But…they did look pretty similiar. Brokenstream’s hostility quickly shifted to uncertainty. Sure, the leafy gray tom had been demoted due to a mistake, but he still considered him a friend. Plus, he was a mentor to Riftpaw. After a silence that seemed to stretch for moons, Brokenstream coughed and regained his composure, albeit much more polite this time.

”…I see.” He mewed carefully, eyes still narrowed but not portraying the same anger as earlier. ”Duskleaf is a good friend of mine.” He replied awkwardly, taking a few paces back before returning to his sitting position. His pelt still prickled uncomfortably, and it didn’t change the fact that he still didn’t trust Snakefang. ”He’s a good cat.” ’How does the apple fall so far from the tree?’ He wondered to himself. The bengal began grooming his chest fur in an attempt to appear nonchalant again. ”But just because you’re good in Duskleaf’s eyes doesn’t mean you’re good in mine.” He warned, turning away back towards Ravenpaw and Riftpaw. ”If you have a message for him, tell me now. Otherwise you can scram.” He beckoned Ravenpaw with his tail, shocked when Riftpaw slid past him to face Snakefang.

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw turned his icy blue gaze onto Snakefang as she mentioned Duskleaf. ’Sister?’ He thought to himself, dragging himself back to his paws and trotting closer to the ThunderClan she-cat, clearly not taking any notice of any boundaries as he breathed in her scent. ”You kind of smell like him.” He remarked, plopping down right in front of her. ”But musky.” He mewed bluntly. It didn’t seem like he was saying it to be rude, just stating a fact. ”Duskleaf’s my mentor.” He fixed his somewhat intense stare on Snakefang. ”He’s nice. Are you secretly nice?” Riftpaw asked, clearly genuinely curious. ”I don’t think Duskleaf would be friends with a mean cat. He’s too nice.” This is probably the most Riftpaw has spoken ever. But his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

( @Luna16 | @Concorde - she’s welcome to stay and pester him or deal with Riftpaw if she likes :3 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 09:51 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Mountaintalon hummed in response. Cedarstrike seemed decent enough; strong, capable, a good head on her shoulders, if not a bit impulsive (her encounter with the fox said that much, at least).

And... well. She did still owe him.

"Good stock," he echoed. "Pray tell, would I fit into that category?"

[ @babysith ]
Old Today, 10:00 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

Blue eyes flickered over to the ShadowClanners pouring into Seastones. Her tail tip twitched anxiously, knowing how much they liked to start issues. She turned her attention back to Floodsight. ´´I don´t trust them,´´ The WindClanner muttered softly.

[ @goodacacia - as mentioned in flood´s last post, fleet and flood are open for interactions from shadowclan! ]
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

While the conversation was flowing quite smoothly, Cricket'Paw seemed to halt.
"A fox? What did it look like?" A fox, that was quite enthralling, as the silver apprentice had never seen one before, but then she found a sense of modesty.
"Are you okay Bouncepaw?" she hadn't noticed the scratch or really anything, wouldn't it have been a very bad scar?

@Quietheart
@Badwolf
@Luna16
@Crown_Sage

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 11:22 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

[ @nyme @sleepyjaxx @Luna16 ]

Slugpaw
~*~
She didn't like this feeling. Her pelt burned, with the hostile gazes of the Riverclan apprentices. She watched what Shellpaw was saying, in slightly stunned silence. Had she...done something wrong? She had said that because it was true! Salamanderpaw had been a totally meanie! She even made fun of Mistyheart! The best most funnest mentor ever forever! A cat couldn't just do that and get away with it. So why was she getting yelled at? "What!" Was all she could manage to squeak out. The way these cats were looking at her made her feel like she was some kind of monster. But they were at the gathering! They were supposed to talk to each other! What did I miss? As her mind worked to figure it out she watched Shellpaw and Rainpaw sidebar. It was so obvious they were talking about her, even she couldn't deny it. Her pelt prickled along her spine. The little molly, suddenly got the sense that it would be best to leave. These cats didn't feel safe anymore. She glanced back at the group of Thunderclanners behind her. Should I just go?
Rainpaw's words, made her refocus. There was something she was missing, but for the first time in her life she didn't want to ask. The apprentice's den falling in had left heavy weight on her shoulders. Something in the back of her mind told her that taking anymore could crush her for real this time. "You...were hurt?" She tipped her head to the side. Her brown eyes widened as she looked Rainpaw, Salamanderpaw, and Shellpaw up and down. She couldn't see any scratches or marks, but their faces looked pained so they must be telling the truth! "I'm sorry! I didn't know! Do you need anything?" Why had they come to the gathering is it was so hard for them? Surely their leader would have let them stay home!
Her catbrows raised in surprise as Rainpaw asked for a second chance. She giggled. "A second chance? We've barely even started our first one! Don't be so serious it's my first gathering too. We all make mistakes!" She gave Rainpaw her warm smile. She didn't know what was wrong with the three apprentices but she wasn't about to be a meaniemcgrouch like Salamanderpaw. She had manners, her mama had taught her them!

Dogchase Duck
Old Today, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
[CENTER]

A pair of blue eyes blinked in the darkness at the edge of the swarm of cats. She could still feel her whiskers trembling, hence why she stayed towards the edge of her clanmates who appeared at the Gathering. This was her first Gathering, and she knew logically that she should be excited. But logic had nothing to do with this. This is terrifying! Kitepaw's eyes darted amongst the gathered cats, she didn't want to be alone! She spotted her mentor Rowanmane and almost dashed out to him, but he was talking to her mom...and frankly Kitepaw didn't want to see her right now. It wasn't that Kitepaw hated Irisdream or anything, but her mother stressed her out and Kitepaw definitely didn't need more stress. She had plenty to go around.

Kitepaw's searching gaze finally rested upon a pelt that gave her great solace. Keeping close to the ground, she rushed over to Wavebreaker. Slithering around the throng of cats like a snake, she slammed herself into Wavebreaker's back, burying her face in the familiar fur and taking a deep breath through her nose. Relishing in inhaling her father's scent. "P-P-Papa..." Her mew was broken and meager, but she didn't care. She didn't notice the group of apprentices gathered around her father, she just didn't want to be alone anymore.

@Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker looked over the WindClan duo of Bluestrike and Bouncepaw impressed that they had received only such minor injuries. Not even a tuft of the warriors fur was missing. Foxes were usually fast and quite clever, often getting a bite in, or two on their opponenets. Though he supposed it was true that most never stood their ground. Maybe they surprised it? Foxes did have an awfully pungent smell after all. He guessed it would probably be pretty easy to track them on the open plains of the Moorland which WindClan called their home. Cricketpaw let fly a couple of her questions before the warrior could ask further.

He looked down at the silver she-cat ready to answer the first of her questions. "A fox is a-ughhhfff..." His breath left him ungracefully as his body slid forward a little on the rock he was perched. "P-P-Papa..." His daughters voice trilled meekly from behind him as he felt her bury her silver yellow head in his dark fur. Initial surprise was followed by swiftly on its heels by embarrassment. "H-Hey, you interrupted me little mouse," Wavebreaker teased affectionately. "I see Rowanmanes been teaching you well. I don't think any of us noticed you." He let his deep voice lilt playfully as he flicked his tail towards the four other cats watching the scene unfold hoping secretly to embarrass her a little back.

But do me a favor next time you wanna show off your pouncing to other clans try not to shout Papa afterwards. It scares off the prey."
He tried scooting his daughter under his big right foreleg attempting to ruffle the fur on her head with his massive paw until it was unkempt. He felt his earlier pensive mood evaporate as he goofed around with his daughter, he couldn't help but have a soft spot for his little girl. Even if they were at something as formal as a gathering.

@Luna16
@Silvershadow13
@Bawolf;
@Bluest+r~
@Crown_Sage

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 11:38 AM.
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Floodsight." She had replied, ignoring the slight annoyance in the other warrior's voice. She had stared straight at him, and met his green gaze. That's her name; it's not rare for other cats to not know her. She hadn't been the outgoing type, but lately, it could be safetly said that her efforts to talking to other cats had been made. "I suppose all is well if we're still on your talking list."

"How fares the prey whilst we're gone?" She'd asked, grooming her paws and fur.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Before Hawkbite could reply to the warrior he could now put a name on, a shrill interrupted the Gathering. Green eyes shifted towards a miniature Spiderthroat up by the deputies. The cat that nearly killed him seemed to have his paws filled with children now. His would follow the voice of Bumblestar and then to Dawnstar before looking back at Spiderthroat. Was everyone popping babies out these days?! Come to think of it, Twilightstar was even looking a little round. Say it wasn't so!

The Commanders ears pinned back breifly before he looked back at Floodsight. Apparently RiverClan was the more composed of the group today. Wild. "Prey's been fine. Apparently it's been fine everywhere with the amount of babies that seemed to have appeared in the clans," Hawkbite could only make the assumption based on Spiderthroat's kin, Dawnstar's -- even though the other clans didn't know about them -- and now Twilightstar seemed to be growing in size. "Think Bumblestar is going to pop out kittens next?" Hawkbite snorted at the thought.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Cedarstrike's brain malfunctioned for several moments as she processed that question. She could NOT LOOK AT HIM!!! Or else he'd probably be able to see the short-circuit she was experiencing. "............................" Closing her eyes to compose herself before slowly. S l o w l y turning to give him a once over, she spoke after some time. "I think you're-..." This was terrible. How embarrassing. "Yes. Yes, you do fit into the category," was what she finally settled on.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers