Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
battle basics - keeping up...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:20 AM
Shell training (P!)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:03 AM
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:59 AM
Fight of the drowsy bird
by Estelle
Last post by alec
Today 01:48 AM
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:27 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Splitpaw looked at him, and nodded. "Yes...just a few days ago I joined." she meowed, turning her gaze away from him. Her eyes traveled round the room, they landed on Wolfhive. "Wolfhive found me and accepted me." she smiled, then turned back to Burnedpaw. "How long have you been in the clan?" she asked. "Born or joined?" she figured most of the cats here in Thunderclan joined....or more of them were born here. She didn't know...seemed like Thunderclan was more accepted to outsiders then....well then what?
@Luna16

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade and Slitthroat
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Splitpaw looked at him, and nodded. "Yes...just a few days ago I joined." she meowed, turning her gaze away from him. Her eyes traveled round the room, they landed on Wolfhive. "Wolfhive found me and accepted me." she smiled, then turned back to Burnedpaw. "How long have you been in the clan?" she asked. "Born or joined?" she figured most of the cats here in Thunderclan joined....or more of them were born here. She didn't know...seemed like Thunderclan was more accepted to outsiders then....well then what?
@Luna16

Burnedpaw followed Splitpaw's gaze and nodded. "Wolfhive is a good cat." He acknowledged, he had a great deal of respect for Wolfhive. Even when the tom was short-tempered. That was honestly something he kinda liked about him, Wolfhive never held back how he was feeling. "I was born here." He mewed, taking another bite of the mouse. After swallowing, he searched the clearing for his family. "Me and my sister, Charredpaw." Ah, there they were.

He nodded his head in the direction of four cats. "The mostly black she-cat there is my sister Charredpaw. The brown she-cat she's sharing tongues with is our mother, Brownmouse." He explained, then nodded to the two toms nearby sharing a piece of prey, their tails twined affectionately. "The tabby tom there is my dad, Alderstripe. And the sandy colored tom he's sharing with there is his partner, Oatmask." He glanced at Splitpaw, knowing that was probably confusing. "You see, Alderstripe is our actual father. But Oatmask is our dad too." He explained, hoping this was making sense. "Since they're toms, they can't have kits of their own. So they agreed to find a she-cat who would agree to be our mother, and Alderstripe found Brownmouse."

He knew it was probably a lot to swallow, so he stopped talking. He always considered both toms to be his dad's, but he wasn't sure how to explain things. They had always been very open with Charredpaw and him about where they came from, and Burnedpaw was very proud of his family and his heritage. He hoped that wouldn't bother Splitpaw, if it did he would understand though. It wasn't for everycat. So long as she didn't badmouth him or his family for it, he knew he should respect her feelings.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Splitpaw looked over to where the four cats where that Burnedpaw mention. She listened to him, once she made sure he was done talking she turned and looked at him with a smile. "I think that's wonderful." she purred. "I heard stories like that back where I came from and I think it's beautiful to let couples get a chance at have kits of there own." She meowed, her eyes turned back to the four cats. Suddenly her eyes dimmed and she thought of her family, all that she lost. She then looked back at Burnedpaw. "May I have a bite of that now?" she asked, with a tilt of her head. He offered to it earlier but she thought she should ask before taking a bite.
@Luna16

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan
Old Today, 12:46 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
106/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 moons

Chasmkit was hauling a large magpie around the Clearing, searching for a place to eat. She spotted Burnedpaw and Splitpaw talking several fox lengths away. It took Chasmkit so much effort to drag the bird that was much larger than her. She stopped and watched them both for a minute.

After that, she walked slowly to a nearby tree. When Chasmkit reached the tree, she collapsed onto the ground sighing with relief. "Finally! It took me such a long time for me to get here." The kit thought. "I wonder if those two cats will notice."

(OPEN) Burnedpaw - @Luna16 , Splitpaw - @Splitmoon

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 12:50 AM

Splitpaw looked away from Burnedpaw and turned her eyes on Chasmkit. She tilted her head and watched what the young she-kit was doing. "What do you think she's doing?" she asked Burnedpaw. Her one blue and green eye watched the she-kit curiously.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Chasmkit @Luna16 - Burnedpaw

Splitpaw (moon)

Alt Clan