Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Shadowclan Mentor Finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:23 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:21 AM
Make a Story - One...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:21 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:16 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Yesterday 11:59 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: September Gathering

"Spiderthroat clearly needs to spend time on discipline." Mountaintalon tapped his tail against the ground disapprovingly. "It isn't that difficult. My children turned out well." His daughter did, at least. The others? He had no idea where they had ended up, but they weren't worth the thought if they hadn't managed to stick around. It actually made things easier for him in the end, if they stayed gone.

Which brought to him a thought.

He glanced at Cedarstrike again. "Have you ever considered having children?" It was framed as a passive question, asked purely out of curiosity.

[ @babysith ]
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Maggotpaw shuffles, wiggling a cozy little divot into the sand. Quietpaw's harrowing look earns another long stare rife with starved-dog-eagerness. The cold shoulder bothers it none, and a withering glare spells showtime! to Maggotpaw. At least she's looking at all. It hopes she continues to. Maggotpaw clears its throat and finds its storyvoice soon enough:

"Okay, so there was a leader, once, of a clan. Doesn't matter which clan, because the leader only wanted for it what every leader wants for every clan: for every cat to be the very best. The big cats were all trained to be the biggest and the quick cats were all trained to be the quickest. Nobody's claws were ever dull and nobody's whiskers were ever crinkly. Now, this leader was especially excited—you know why? They were gonna have kits! And even before meeting them, the leader knew that they would be perfect. Their claws would be always-sharp and their whiskers would be always-straight and they would be quick and strong and the best.

Well, so, the kits come, and the leader is in the nursery looking them over. There's a little tabby, with pretty unbroken stripes. 'What wonderful stripes!', the leader sighs. And there's a spotty-cat, whose spots don't touch or smear. 'What neat spots!', the leader coos. But then the third kit..."

Maggotpaw shakes its head with a solemn tsk-tsk-tsk. Something quite grave must befall Kitten Three.

"The third kit, she just doesn't cut it. She's not a pretty tabby or a neat spotty-cat. She's just got these wobbly black splotches all over. Her claws are kitten-soft and her whiskers bend like grass stalks. So the leader picks up the splotchy kit by the ears and, well, there's no place in their clan for a kit that's not the best, so the leader swings her around and tosses her right up into the air, and then...uh...then she..."

Maggotpaw falters, expression crumpling. It looks down, muttering aimlessly for a moment. "...uhhh, I think I messed that one up, actually," they confess, apologetic. "But it's okay, I have more. Let me try again." It looks to Quietpaw as if truly asking her permission to try again. It's just part of the game, of course; Maggotpaw's going to keep talking regardless of her response (or lack thereof).

@Morrigan ; QUIETPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye nodded silently at her apprentice. Softpaw could do anything, she said. Well, of course she couldn't. She hadn't even left the nursery at that point, much less had any battle training. Still, though, the Lionheart couldn't help but resonate with the apprentice's words. Though at least she had an excuse.

Heroneye shook her head slightly. No, she'd have to stay in the moment--not in her own head. Softpaw had declined to speak with the other Clans. Though Heroneye could understand where she was coming from, well, that would kind of defeat the point of going to a Gathering in the first place.

She listened as Softpaw pointed out Watertail, explaining her family's situation a bit more. Heroneye suddenly felt a bit awkward, feeling that she knew a fair amount about those cats she'd never really even spoken to. Especially considering they probably didn't know too much about her. Not that there was a whole lot to know, but still. "I see," she murmured, gaze floating over to the tom.

Turning back to Softpaw, she would try again to have her interact with the other Clans. Surely she had some desire to do so, considering she had come instead of staying at camp. Perhaps she was simply nervous.

"Come on," Heroneye said, taking a single step forward, gesturing towards the crowd with her head. "Let's try talking to someone. I'll come with, if it helps."

( @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw )
Softpaw nodded as her mentor listened to her words about Watertail, her ears perking and her tail flicking nervously as she was told to talk to someone, told a second time usually meant she had to and It wasn't a suggestion. "Alright...... please come though...." Softpaw murmured, she was nervous to talk to the other clans, as well as reluctant in a bit of an angry way. Her green hues remained calm, her tail flicking gently behind her showing the only signs of irritance as she looked at the other clans, they'd hurt her family, killed her aunt and her uncle as well as her cousin. How could she forgive them for taking away so much..... so many cats that she loved? Although the thoughts raced through the apprentices mind, she externally was calm, only sharing her nervousness to the outside world

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Fish are so slippery and hard to catch, I'm more surprised at how so many Riverclan cats seems to catch them easily," Bouncepaw meows thoughtfully to Cricketpaw in response, "But I guess it's not easy for even Riverclan cats. Thanks for the reassurance, that was kind of you."

Then, seeing Bluestrike pad into the fray, Bouncepaw turns his head towards his mentor. "Bluestrike!" He meows.

@Crown_Sage Bluestrike

Yes. Bluestrike purred, flexing his claws. He licked his shoulder fur, meeting Bouncepaw's gaze. What's up? He mewed, facing the apprentices.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"It's not something that I've put a ton of thought into, if I'm going to be honest. I'd mostly been focused on bettering myself. Still, were I to bear children now, I'd be in a good spot to raise them right- and kits with promise are always good for the clan." Her tail swished behind her idly in thought. "If I was involved with someone of good stock? I'd be very much open to it." The girl had standards! Somewhat!

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[13/100]

Oh that’s right! He completely forgot to introduce himself, yet again! "Oh, I'm Nightpaw. What about you?" He finally sat down, looking at the elder curiously.

[Sorry for the short post!]
Cloudsong sniffed. "Cloudsong." He muttered and frowned. "Shadowclan, right?" He asked, deciding to test the apprentice's manners. If they said he was stinky, Cloudsong would just leave. If they said he was Riverclan, Cloudsong will stay. Cloudsong was like that. Grumpy, rude, and always testing cats.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

The lithe calico made her way through the amassed cats, a bit later than she preferred under the circumstances. It was the first time since their banishment that RiverClan would attend a Gathering, and while they had been mild, peaceful... hell even boring events during their time gone, everyone's trepidation at the thought of having the forest's most hated clan back gave even her some concerns. In truth, she couldn't see how things would be worse regarding the water loving clan. They had been banished once for being roguish and murderous in the best of times. If anything, the lack of any real drama or trouble among the three remaining clans while RiverClan was gone was a sign that they truly had grown into a vile, problematic disease upon the forest's residents. But in all earnest, if they hadn't changed their ways... well... That just meant nothing had changed, and well, didn't well matter at that point, did it?

"Stay close by, love," Lightningstorm called out to her apprentice, twitching her tail to have him follow.

This wasn't Rabbitpaw's first gathering as an apprentice, but it was certainly his first gathering as her apprentice. The other clans had yet to hear that WindClan had gotten a brand new paw to help around the medic's den, but that didn't mean she wasn't at least slightly overprotective of Ears. RiverClan had proved time and time again that they were brutal and cared little for truces, honor, and the potential political dangers of killing high ranks for the mere act of existing. The last thing she wanted was for some arsehole to try and make a move for her apprentice on his first gathering sitting besides her. True. She was certain he would be able to defend himself. But a medic's paws were not for hurting. They were for healing. And she would not have him be forced to go against this before he had even been formally announced to the other clans.

After a swift look to see that Twilightstar and Crowtooth were doing alright for themselves - not that she had any doubts, but considering the palpable tension in the air, could you blame her - she turned her attention to the medic's perch, large ears perking up at the sight of so many youthful faces there. The oriental mix wasn't old by any means of the imagination, but honestly, if she hadn't known any better she would have thought she was looking at the leaders' collective kits come 'round for a bring your kit to the gathering night she had fully missed the notice on. Stars alive, if she hadn't had to check up on her patients before leaving - having wasted so much time drowning Crowtooth in much needed grooming before he left - maybe she would have been able to get here before she felt so out of place in the perch of kittens. At least the ShadowClan medics were older than the other clan's herbalists. Perhaps their mentors were simply running late and had sent their apprentices ahead? Not something she was sure she agreed with, but who was she to judge?

"Well met, you lot! How've you been? Hopefully greenleaf's end been treating you proper," Lightningstorm mewed in a cheery voice as she joined the other healers, sitting down comfortably in her usual spot.

@elio [Mossfreckle] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw] | @Bean [Wolfpaw] | @squidz [Berrypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: September Gathering

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She nods a graceful your welcome.
"Sometimes cats just need to hear that others go through similar things. It calms us to know we are not alone in our experiences." her comments is not cut short, but another cat walks over, and Bouncepaw's exclamation tells it's Bluestrike. Now the group was up to five cats, far more than Cricket'Paw had expected to be surrounded by at the gathering. Turning her pale eyes to Bluestrike, she dips a respectful hello.
"Hello. I'm Cricket'Paw." voice cheerful and light, she flicks her fluffy tail.

(I apologize for its shortness.)

@Quietheart
@Crown_Sage
@Badwolf
@Luna16

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Estelle , @Bean , @dino. [Bumba interaction ] , @Rani [Crow Interaction] , @Mica [Mistle Interaction] , @taillow [Dusk interaction]

Just as the tom opened his maw to retort back to the fish deputy, his leader decided to smack at his head. He had a lot of retorts, but sadly there were tiny ears nearby and he would only take the blame of murder thank you very much. Doing nothing more than glaring at the deputy as he took a singular moment to think of a kind, very political way, to tell her to shove it.

Just as he opened his maw once more, he heard shrieking. Sadly, that shrieking was familiar. Instinctively the fur along his spine stood on end, whipping his head around as he very quickly tried to find the source. Where there was one, there was more. There was always more. It's like they consistantly multiplied the moment they heard their siblings voices.

They were blabbers. The tom did nothing more than squint at the clone, tail twitching behind him as he made his way down the rock before Bumblestar even said a word. Her demands falling on deaf ears as he strode forwards, an apparent frown on his face.

Once in front of the pair he did nothing more than give them both the dissapointed look. "Last I checked. You're both about 4 moons too young to be goin to a gatherin." he stated simply. "How you managed to get past your caretaker I'll never know. How you managed to survive the trek out here I'll never know. How you thought it was okay to come even though I'm almost positive you were told no by Softdaisy, I won't know to this day." a huff as he leaned down to stare at the pair.

"That rule is there so you won't get killed." he said bluntly, sweeping his tail in front of the pair and stepping to the side, tail now gently laying at the kit's paws. "Apologize to the leaders n deputies n med cats and I'm takin you two back." a quick glance to the leader. "Bumblestar is competent enough to stand alone at a gatherin. So's Wolfpaw so I hope you lot won't be to saddened by my leave." a snort.

In a quick swoop he angled himself to go and pick the pair up by the scruff. Standing and facing the Seastones for a brief moment to let the kit's apologize. Muffled words only for the kits to hear "You two will be lucky to even dream about any future gatherin's from here on out."

[ Unless Bumba want's otherwise, Spiderdad is gonna take the brats back home owo ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

She nods a graceful your welcome.
"Sometimes cats just need to hear that others go through similar things. It calms us to know we are not alone in our experiences." her comments is not cut short, but another cat walks over, and Bouncepaw's exclamation tells it's Bluestrike. Now the group was up to five cats, far more than Cricket'Paw had expected to be surrounded by at the gathering. Turning her pale eyes to Bluestrike, she dips a respectful hello.
"Hello. I'm Cricket'Paw." voice cheerful and light, she flicks her fluffy tail.

(I apologize for its shortness.)

@Quietheart
@Crown_Sage
@Badwolf
@Luna16

Bluestrike nods his hellos to the apprentices, and turns to his own. How's your nose feeling? He asked, a worried look on his face.