Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:14 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:11 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:09 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:06 PM
Hush's Art Shop
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 09:04 PM

Old Today, 07:07 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Loonpaw | he/him | ThunderClan apprentice | @Poprock JUSTTTT in case u wanna throw someone at him,,,

Loonpaw happened to lag a bit further behind the rest of his clanmates than he initially intended, resulting in a later arrival on his part. Not that he really minded, of course. He already wasnt that social of a cat among his own clanmates (but really, how much of that was his fault when the majority of his similarly aged peers were just so..immature), let alone among other clans. He had his own rather scathing views on the cats of other clans that might not be wise to voice at a gathering, at risk of his own potential safety. Really, you would expect esteemed warriors to know how to behave at such an event, but common sense appeared to be lost on the vast majority. Even the peace truce was easily broken by those who believed they were for some reason exempt from following any sort of basic social etiquette. In the end that only fueled his distaste and further proved his point about the other clans.

Shaking his head for a second to clear whatever scornful expression might have unknowingly appeared on his face, he sighed lightly and opted to take a seat on the edge of the clearing. He could only hope that this gathering went by without incident.
Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 9 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death || Silver tongue

A moon and a half of isolation opened his eyes. He needed some pals. Not his siblings, not the voice in his head, some real honest to goodness pals. He'd been entirely unimpressed by his options in Shadowclan (partly because half of them were related to him in some way) so the gathering was his only shot.

Amber eyes scanned the clearing; looking for a victim. Yeesh, are these really the best cats the other clans have to offer? He thought with a wrinkle of his nose. Too many cranky old warriors or over excited babies... Moonpaw needed a cool guy. Someone who could spread the word of Moonpaw across the land. Someone like...

OH! FRIEND SPOTTED! Not wasting any time, Moonpaw rushed over to a Thunderclan apprentice near the edge of the group; offering him a smirk before sitting down.

"Yo, I'm Moonpaw. Did ya know that's my Greemaw up there? Ya, I'm her grandson. Her favorite one actually- we're super close. Anyways I'll be up there in a few moons." A paw pointed up to the seastones; smirking as Thunderleader had to order her deputy to take care of the babies. Heh, Shadowclan was nothing like that. All of the Shadowclan kits were loved and taken care of and never a pain ever.

"Anywho, what's your name?" The apprentice side eyed Loonpaw while a backpaw reached up to scratch at his ear.
Old Today, 07:08 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Cedarstrike would have absolutely clutched her pearls if she had pearls or apposable thumbs. That was embarrassing for Spiderthroat, she bet. Stars, it was embarrassing for her watching it. She leaned in toward Mountaintalon with wide eyes. "How long do you think it's going to take before he gets to live that one down?" She paused. "... Also, did you know he had kits?" Gracious, she must have been living under a rock...

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 07:30 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Great StarClan. Noisy little things, aren't they? Whatever Cedarstrike had said before was completely lost in the shouting of children. Mountaintalon's ears flipped forward as he watched the duo descend on, apparently, their father. He shot Cedarstrike a sideways glance.

"I hadn't a clue, to be honest with you." And... that was genuine. Spiderthroat really didn't seem the type to want kits (and also looked to be getting up there in age, to boot), but that first one was practically the spitting image of him. "From the sounds of it, he hasn't exactly been involved, either."

[ @babysith ]
Old Today, 07:32 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 9 moons | 75/100
[Grey-blue tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Sleepysunrise - @Estelle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw walked alone to this Gathering, the eldest remaining of the Ark Children right in the thick of the swarming ShadowClan bodies as the clan headed towards the Sea Stones. Feeling a little more down today than usual, Birdpaw was content to sit by herself and space out while the leaders talked, but a familiar pelt settling by itself changed her plans.

Birdpaw padded up to Sleepysunrise, taking up the space next to her and tucking her lower half under her body so she was laying snuggled up to her elder sister's flank. Birdpaw didn't have the smarts to read people, but Sleepysunrise's usual stoic nature had been shifted subtly ever since Grandmother had her kits. Aunts and Uncles! Younger than she was! Birdpaw thought that idea was a little silly. She hoped that some of them would want to hang out with her--she could teach them the best games, the best places to hide in camp, and all the best prey. She'd help them get along, too. So they wouldn't disappear like her siblings had.

Birdpaw nosed Sleepysunrise's shoulder, watching the Sea Stones with vague interest. "Hi Sleepysunrise~" She trilled in a vague rendition of Sleepysunrise's own voice. It was a display of high affection in Birdpaw's case; using someone's voice. It meant she felt comfortable and safe with them and had taken them into her inner circle.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 07:34 PM.
Old Today, 07:36 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

Cricket'Paw was halfheartedly listening to Burnedpaw explain his mentor to Wavebreaker, though she didn't retain much of the information, however, then the apprentice seemed to turn his attention to Cricket'Paw herself. You're not scary... Burnedpaw didn't seem to be saying it as an insult, and actually added to his original statement on how she could be.
"Yes, but I don't want to be scary..." her voice slowly drifts off, Quailfeather had been scary, and he had tried to take her away from Amberdew. Never in her life would she become someone like that.
"I don't think cats ever mean to turn out scary, sometimes circumstances prevent you from staying all soft." It certainly had done it with Quailfeather.
Burnedpaw had appeared to have moved past the question, asking if in fact Wavebreaker was her mentor, slowly she shook her head.
"No, just a friend, my mentor is Rosehawk." Bouncepaw seemed to be enjoying listening to them, as he hadn't spoken in awhile. Moving past her thoughts and hard memories, she looked to him.
"Who is your mentor?"

@Quietheart
@Luna16
@Badwolf

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw agreed with Cricketpaw and Burnedpaw. Cricketpaw didn't look scary, she more looked cool. Her voice was too nervous to sell the image, though. Bouncepaw nods as the two cats speak, then as Cricketpaw asks who his mentor is, he stops.

Cricketpaw must not have heard when he spoke. Which was understandable, since the Gathering was big and noisy, and Bouncepaw didn't speak very loudly.

"Bluestrike," He meows again, "My mentor is Bluestrike. He's over there." Bouncepaw flicks his tail respectfully towards the cat who's sitting down amongst the other Windclanners. "He's really good at teaching, and hunting." He adds. "Or maybe it's because I'm bad at it." The last sentence is meowed sheepishly.

Tags: @Quietheart Wavebreaker / @Crown_Sage Bluestrike / @Luna16 Burnedpaw /

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:37 PM.
Old Today, 07:41 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Looking to Bouncepaw's mentor she nods. The other apprentice expresses how his mentor is very efficient in hunting and teaching, then shares a bit of his own doubts.
"I'm sure you're amazing at it, besides, you still have lots of time to perfect it. I remember trying to catch my first fish, I got scared when it flopped while I was carrying and I dropped it and slipped. I had a bruise on my leg for days and I still can't look at fish without feeling it move, bleh." it might have been a slight over share, but she hoped to humor Bouncepaw and Burnedpaw.

@Badwolf
@Quietheart
@Luna16

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Clearly not. The little ones don't seem to have much sense of... Discipline or decorum. Yet." What were they, like a month? They had plenty of time to get with the program, so to speak. "........... Glad it's not me though." She mused. A shame! That would never be her children up there acting a fool. Or so she thought. That was yet to be seen...... u_u "Now he's gotta do a walk of shame out of here, which is just..." The she-cat was not about to get into how all this probably looked to the other clans. Perhaps Riverclan would steal the show and make a laughingstock of themselves somehow.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 07:55 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw agreed with Cricketpaw and Burnedpaw. Cricketpaw didn't look scary, she more looked cool. Her voice was too nervous to sell the image, though. Bouncepaw nods as the two cats speak, then as Cricketpaw asks who his mentor is, he stops.

Cricketpaw must not have heard when he spoke. Which was understandable, since the Gathering was big and noisy, and Bouncepaw didn't speak very loudly.

"Bluestrike," He meows again, "My mentor is Bluestrike. He's over there." Bouncepaw flicks his tail respectfully towards the cat who's sitting down amongst the other Windclanners. "He's really good at teaching, and hunting." He adds. "Or maybe it's because I'm bad at it." The last sentence is meowed sheepishly.

Tags: @Quietheart Wavebreaker / @Crown_Sage Bluestrike / @Luna16 Burnedpaw /

Bluestrike nodded over to Bouncepaw, and started to pad over. He sat beside his young apprentice, flicking his tail in greeting to the other cats.
Old Today, 08:04 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
•| Cricket'Paw |•

Looking to Bouncepaw's mentor she nods. The other apprentice expresses how his mentor is very efficient in hunting and teaching, then shares a bit of his own doubts.
"I'm sure you're amazing at it, besides, you still have lots of time to perfect it. I remember trying to catch my first fish, I got scared when it flopped while I was carrying and I dropped it and slipped. I had a bruise on my leg for days and I still can't look at fish without feeling it move, bleh." it might have been a slight over share, but she hoped to humor Bouncepaw and Burnedpaw.

@Badwolf
@Quietheart
@Luna16

[Bouncepaw]

"Fish are so slippery and hard to catch, I was surprised at how so many Riverclan cats seems to catch them easily," Bouncepaw meows thoughtfully to Cricketpaw in response. He doesn't laugh at her words, he had experiences much more embarrassing than that, so embarrassing that he was not going to tell, "But I guess it's not easy for even Riverclan cats. Thanks for the reassurance, that was kind of you."

Then, seeing Bluestrike pad into the fray, Bouncepaw turns his head towards his mentor. "Bluestrike!" He meows.

@Crown_Sage Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 08:30 PM.
Old Today, 08:05 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

"Well I'd say that's a good thing for me. No competition."

His yellow eyes stared unwaveringly at Scorpionsight for a moment before he busted out into a laugh. "Sorry, Scorps. This ThunderClan tom has time to go before he's locked down!" He teased once again, using a huge paw to swipe playfully at her ears. As he was laughing, a waft of fish scent washed over his nose, and a slightly familiar dark pelt shoved past him, glaring at him as they did ( @burntToast ) He blinked, brows furrowed at the rudeness. 'Wait...that's that RiverClan warrior that was basically the size of an apprentice!' He remembered, eyes widening.

He opened his jaws to say something cross, but the RiverClan tom was already...hobbling away. Raggedear smirked, turning back to Scorpionsight. "You see that one's leg? That's what happens when you cross ThunderClan. When you cross me." He muttered darkly, eyes gleaming with satisfaction. He was sure that Mudsmoke had just been trying to make a point that they were back, but it didn't change the fact that Raggedear had been the winner of their exchange. He had to admit though, he was at least impressed by the fight Mudsmoke had put up. He wrinkled his nose. "Though I'll give it to him, he left me some fish-smelling scars to remember him by." He mewed with a twitch of his ear, swooping his head down to lick at the healed wound on his shoulder.

( @/burntToast - just for the acknowledgment huehue )

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

--------------------

"Good thing I don't plan on crossing you any time soon." She joked. She doesn't usually joke. Wow, Scorpionsight, the first cat you start to open up to is from another clan, great job!

Before continuing, she noticed two little kits had somehow snuck into the gathering, and were trying to bother the ThunderClan deputy.
"Wow, okay, that's unexpected." She commented "They're cute little things, though."
She actually liked kits, they were super adorable. Maybe she should interact with some in her clan, soon.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)