Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by plum
Today 05:24 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:19 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:18 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 05:17 PM
Splitpaw
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 05:16 PM

Old Today, 02:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default BITE AT THE HAND THAT FEEDS ME

I have several plans lined up for Bogtumble, a lot of which involve murder and cannibalism and very loud yelling. Unfortunately I'm a long way from getting the purrk I need for this. Worldweaver and Spiritual Encounter are very doable, but Nightmare Fuel Tier 3 requires 75 posts in public threads... and I'm about 60 away from that.

SO.

I'm looking for a few things that'll help me reach that in maybe a month or two instead of god knows how much longer.

--- --- ---

DARK FOREST INTERACTIONS
  • Pretty basic. Bog spends most of his time sulking so someone's bound to come across him at some point
  • Fine with pretty much anything as long as it's not a basic "how are u" "im fine how are u" "im good" type thing - just toss an idea at me

STARCLAN INTERACTIONS
  • The current boundary meant to keep the two sides of the afterlife is currently worn down. Oops! And Bog isn't really doing much to remedy it (he's actually shredding it himself)
  • He also likes to infiltrate StC from time to time. Your character can find him wandering, or by the boundary trying to destroy it
  • They can also run into him on their side and he can try to munch em!! Will probably be unsuccessful... spirit's ain't solid and Bog definitely isn't a great fighter

DREAM VISIT INTERACTIONS
  • Will be kinda picky with these as there aren't too many DF threads to spare and I don't want to clog the 2 available with half a dozen Bog posts at one time
  • But pretty much the gist is that he's infiltrating dreams to try to grab a snack. Since he's only rocking Nightmare Fuel T1, these will only result in minor scratches for your character for the time being!
  • Or... he seeks out some poor cat and convices them to start killing unsuspecting victims for him to snack on using Worldweaver & Spiritual Encounter combined since he isn't capable of killing them himself
  • Will be seeking out (for the most part) NON-WINDCLAN cats for his munch victims; his minion might be WindClan but the victims would most likely be outsiders or other Clan cats
  • Will be a little bit picky about the minion, since I want this to be somewhat long-lasting

--- --- ---

BASIC FORM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality Overview:
Clan:
Interaction Type/Role:
Interaction/Plot Ideas:
Mention me: @dino.

orrrr just slap a character site link down and the other relevant info and go crazy.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE that NONE of these interactions are going to be PRIVATE!! They will all be in the PUBLIC StC/DF threads (or if applicable the public Clan threads). i need that public post count up, sorry if u prefer private

mini Bog by @/babysith !!

Last edited by dino.; Today at 02:44 PM.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: BITE AT THE HAND THAT FEEDS ME

BASIC FORM
Name: Seakit (will be Seapaw soon)
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Appearance: a white cat but with some spots of black and orange.
Personality Overview: she is very sassy. She hates most cats, and will hurt someone if they bother her.
Interaction Type/Role: dream visits
Interaction/Plot Ideas: will think and edit later
If she's a bit young, that's okay!

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 02:53 PM.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

NOTE: This was originally made for the Dawnsly finder so needs to be edited to fix the finder specific details and the likes! Just using this as a base :3

Grimkit
The Dream Eater
TW: Murder, cannibalism, manipulation, general trauma

Overview

Grimkit would take to the background fairly quickly within the upcoming DawnTiger Litter. Having a more quiet and subdued personality in a litter of 12 other kits with much more interesting personas would do that to someone and at first... Grimkit didn't really mind. After all as a tiny little thing, ideas such as favoritism and potentially being swept completely to the side were foreign and all that mattered was your family and what games you would play the next day. Never speaking a word, and never feeling a need to, Grimkit learned quietly that there was no reason to feed into the chaos that hurt their ears so often. But as a result... no one looked their way. They seemed to fade away. And at this point it was so far gone that.... Grimkit wasn't even sure how to gain some attention again, and they didn't want to be greedy. They were taken care of... but it felt like something was missing.

Though sooner rather than later, something, for at this point could it even be considered a cat? Was lurking at the corners of this little kit's mind. Something poking and prodding at their nightly sleeps, but not yet making a motion towards them. But it was a feeling that left the little kit at unease when awaking. Why it was the only times they had full attention, waking while too small to understand anything but crying at discomfort. But eventually, this presence was felt so often that anything that the kit could've clocked as 'wrong' about it could be swept away and no longer felt different. Sure the kit acted kind of nervous and at times paranoid for some strange reason. Mentioning at times when someone was there to listen to them that something was watching them. It was when they were 2 moons old that it was the first time the creature approached the kit during a night of rest.

Grimkit slept soundly among their siblings. Only to wake to the sound of something calling out to her.

Darkness Growing I.
Grimkit had grown close. With the creature that pretends to be a friend, a parent. The kit had grown enough to realize that it wasn't really a replacement. But at the same time... her relationship with her parents has only remained the same as it was. Grimkit never having the courage to do more to grasp at attention from her parents. Perhaps their absence was more noticable because of the creature. Perhaps the creature should scare the kit more than it did. Afterall things pretending to be parents are not usually things to be trusted, but... It was filling a void. One of parental love. Slytiger and Dawnstar. They were good parents. But they weren't always there to wipe her tears after a tumble, not always there to sing her lullabies on quiet nights and during stormy skies. They were not there to tell stories while the kit ate and felt lonely. They were not always there to play games with little Grimkit. The outcast and the lost.

To the Blind, Is Day not the Same as Night II.

Grimkit has learned something new, under the guidance of her friend, she has learned how to enter other cats dreams as they rest during the night. It was something that her friend knew how to do well and its how they communicate with her frequently. ( Dreamwalker use ), though it was later.. when she was a paw that things began to change with her friend. Soon they were telling Grimpaw that they needed her help to feel better, that they were sick, and that they were hungry... starving even! And her friend has done so much to take care of her while growing up it would be cruel and wrong of Grimpaw to turn down helping her friend... even if she wasn't sure about this... this plan. But she would do it. Her directions were easy enough at first, she only needed to meet some Windclan cats at the next gathering, that sounded simple enough... she never did stop to think about why.

The First III.

Her friend was hungry, they said that this would be nothing more than hunting prey... it was just a different kind of prey, the only prey that they could eat. And Grimpaw loved her friend! They meant the world to her so she nodded and promised that she would help take care of her friend like her friend took care of her. She dream walked, and dream walked... until she found them, the windclan cat that she met during the gathering. They fell into their dream. It was odd, she had never done this with a windclan cat before. She hasn't much experience with the other clans outside of the gathering she attended for the first time not too long ago. Though they walked and found the cat in a field. Was this what Windclan's territory looked like? Was this what her friend's home from before looked like? She wasn't sure and padded forward and caught the windclan cat's attention. They were confused, but not alarmed, after all this was a dream. What harm would be brought to them in a dream. They probably didn't even think that Grimpaw was the real Grimpaw... just something their brain made up after meeting her at the gathering. She smiled, she smiled and told the windclan cat that she was happy to meet them again. She felt her friend enter the space, the other cat though, remained distracted.

An End, or Perhaps a Beginning IV.

Her friend had closed in on the Windclan cat swiftly, the cat was now silent and... dead, in front of Grimpaw's paws. It was a strange feeling looking down at the cat that she had just been conversing with, the cat that she smiled at even though they weren't friends it was still strange to see a cat like this. She could hardly even recognize him anymore. Her friend had been hungry after all. Her friend praised her. And perhaps it was at that moment that Grimkit realized that whatever her friend was.. it wasn't something that she should consider her friend, but she couldn't be alone. She was alone as a kit, she can't handle being alone despite sitting in crowds. She couldn't leave her friend, not after everything that they've done for her because they cared about Grimpaw, right? They cared about her and that's why they are friends. This was a small price to pay for that right? She convinces herself that yes, this was a price she was willing to pay for her one and only friend.
*It is undecided the exact path that will be taken for the actual manipulation of Grimkit and is incredibly subject to change to better fit the dark forest cat in question! This is mostly me winging a general idea for this plot but the main concepts will remain the same! The friend in question will be @/dino.'s Bogtumble! Which is why the pair of Grim and her friend target Windclan though I am sure that some of the other clans will fall victim as well. Me and dino. are still discussing the specifics about Bogtumble and how exactly this will play out so this is probably out of character for bog but it gets the point across! If anything is absolutely horrendously wrong with the general portrayal of this plot then please vm me and I'll fix it immediately!

Personality

Grimkit growing up would be pretty much a background character, never finding the will in herself to speak up or do anything special and as her feelings of neglect and abandonment grow over time her motivation to really try to do anything falls as well. She is anxious and prone to paranoia and depending on how the plot plays out she can also be distrusting and scared and other super healthy things :thumbsup: Though she also doesn't tend to try in fear of taking the attention off of her siblings, she doesn't want to selfishly take away from the things that they do and that usually results in her huddling in the nursery away from everyone and often keeping to herself. These behaviors I imagine would also make way for easy manipulation. Honestly a lot of the abandonment issues that Grimkit faces are pretty self inflicted from self isolation, not that she would know that lol.

As she grows up, especially after her friend's murders start happening, I think that she will ultimately start becoming more distrustful of others and cold and apathetic towards them. Having spent so much effort dehumanizing the prey of her friend that it rubs off in her daily life within her clan. She makes an effort to remain polite but she she often finds it impossible to care about anyone and anything that doesn't relate to her or her friend, not the way that it used to. I also think that she would start to be more generally hostile towards the other clans. Especially Windclan after her friend's ire at them. She wouldn't ever explain, nor would she care to explain her anger at the other clans if ever asked.

After those generalizations I have no idea and am planning to round her out personality wise in roleplay <33

Appearance

Relations

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 03:17 PM.
Old Today, 02:50 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

Name: fishkit
Gender/Pronouns: female she/her
Appearance: a dark black fading into a tan, healing from a fox attack that eft her with a large gouge from her right brow to under her right thigh
Personality Overview: fierce, spunky, growls a lot +note+ shes shadowclan
Interaction Type/Role: dream visit! no real role
Interaction/Plot Ideas: while healing from her attack she stumbles into the df through her dreams dipping her paws deeper into her fate maybe she shows her very spunky teeth

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-
Old Today, 03:06 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Placeholder for the dream eater kit idea maybe
OOO yes I completely forgot about this tbh
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

I'm shaking you because Bog can literally use Trees entity to haunt cats and pick and choose who he wants to eat too

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 03:23 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
I'm shaking you because Bog can literally use Trees entity to haunt cats and pick and choose who he wants to eat too
dming u IMMEDIATELY
Old Today, 03:24 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Placeholder for my vampire kit. Perhaps
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

another placeholder for a certain vampire kid

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 04:19 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Raven
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Appearance: black cat with white paws and green eyes. is a bit small for a cat of her age
Personality Overview: quiet, a bit insecure, can get arrogant, stubborn, dislikes interaction
Clan: Loner (soon to be WindClan)
Interaction Type/Role: dream visit
Interaction/Plot Ideas:

Raven: Rahhh who is this where am i
Bog: welcome to hell buddy also i want to eat you
Raven: w h a t
Bog: or you can kill people for me to eat
Raven: But I don't wanna be killing people
Bog: DID I SAY YOU HAD A CHOICE LITTLE LADY-

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; Today at 04:28 PM.