Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by plum
Today 05:24 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:19 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:18 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 05:17 PM

Old Today, 02:22 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
246/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw heard Rowanmane as she was walking back towards her clanmates. "So, he is from Riverclan. He's a bit hostile tonight..." she thought while she squeezed past her clanmates. There were a lot of cats from Thunderclan, and most of them were chatting among themselves. She wondered if she could interact with the other clans during this Gathering.

The young apprentice finally got onto the other side and found herself in a small gap. Alpinepaw scented the air and it smelled like....Windclan? Anyways, the scent was from another clan. The gap was about a cat length and she scanned the other clan to see if there were any cats her age.

(OPEN)
STORMTAIL
SHC WARRIOR - FEMALE

Stormtail wandered around Seastones, shifting through the crowds of cats. She wrinkled her nose occasionally at the disgusting Riverclan fish scent, trying her best to hide it. She spotted a Thunderclan apprentice and frowned. Stormtail sat a fox length away and started to lick her grey-blue chest fur.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Today, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

An unfamiliar voice spoke his name and Hawkbite's head canted to the direction of it. Green eyes narrowed in the direction of Floodsight, a RiverClanner he didn't know nor cared to. "RiverClan was the last on my list to have the guts to interact with the other clans," Hawkbite replied simply, his tail wrapping tightly over his paws. This didn't stop his tail tip from twitching with both annoyance and intrigue for the other. His brow raised for a moment. "Guess I'm status enough for a random to know my name, who're you?"

He'd skip the comment about staring at the RiverClan leader. His thoughts would be his own in this instance. No need to stir up more hard feelings considering they'd only just come back. He was amazed there wasn't already fighting breaking out within the clans.

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Floodsight." She had replied, ignoring the slight annoyance in the other warrior's voice. She had stared straight at him, and met his green gaze. That's her name; it's not rare for other cats to not know her. She hadn't been the outgoing type, but lately, it could be safetly said that her efforts to talking to other cats had been made. "I suppose all is well if we're still on your talking list."

"How fares the prey whilst we're gone?" She'd asked, grooming her paws and fur.
Old Today, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Irisdream acknowledged Rowanmane's first question regarding the apprentice with a soft chuckle and a wave of her blue-silver layered tail. "Maybe she likes big fish?" She teased. Truthfully, she knew the young cat was likely curious. This was probably the first time any young apprentices had ever seen RiverClan cats gathered together in such a large group. But she was happy to be there for a show of strength. RiverClan is back, and they need to know it. She mused.

The pale she-cat considered Rowanmane's question about her thoughts on this Gathering carefully. She hadn't really given it too much thought, and she wasn't sure what she was meant to share in response to the question. She did know that she needed to select her words carefully. "The only thing I know for sure," she started, her voice and tone both carefully measured, "is that we must show as one tonight. No matter what Fadingstar says up there tonight, we must support him as one voice and one clan." She mewed, her voice cold as ice yet fiercely determined. The slightest lash of tail the only signal revealing aggression towards the other clans.

"The other clans need to know that RiverClan is not only back, but strong and united." Irisdream felt it was similar to dealing with feuding families as a couple. Showing a united front, regardless of what was really going on, was critical in projecting strength. And she would play her role perfectly in ensuring that happened. Not just to please her wretched mother's spirit this time, but for the safety of her clan and her daughter. "We have to protect our loved ones, without fail." She murmured, her voice hushed. She didn't want any other cat to hear her. If Rowanmane heard her, she wouldn't mind. It wasn't exactly a secret that Kitepaw was her daughter and her and her former mate had broken up shortly after she was apprenticed.

[ @ Rowan - Rowanmane]

A pair of blue eyes blinked in the darkness at the edge of the swarm of cats. She could still feel her whiskers trembling, hence why she stayed towards the edge of her clanmates who appeared at the Gathering. This was her first Gathering, and she knew logically that she should be excited. But logic had nothing to do with this. This is terrifying! Kitepaw's eyes darted amongst the gathered cats, she didn't want to be alone! She spotted her mentor Rowanmane and almost dashed out to him, but he was talking to her mom...and frankly Kitepaw didn't want to see her right now. It wasn't that Kitepaw hated Irisdream or anything, but her mother stressed her out and Kitepaw definitely didn't need more stress. She had plenty to go around.

Kitepaw's searching gaze finally rested upon a pelt that gave her great solace. Keeping close to the ground, she rushed over to Wavebreaker. Slithering around the throng of cats like a snake, she slammed herself into Wavebreaker's back, burying her face in the familiar fur and taking a deep breath through her nose. Relishing in inhaling her father's scent. "P-P-Papa..." Her mew was broken and meager, but she didn't care. She didn't notice the group of apprentices gathered around her father, she just didn't want to be alone anymore.

[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]

Ravenpaw purred at Riftpaw's comment. Sounded like she made another good friend in the clan! She rolled her eyes at Brokenstream's comment about his bones aching. "Oh c'mon! No they're not!" She jabbed Brokenstream gently with a paw. "If you're aching then you may be working too hard. I know you're not the type to whine." She scolded him with a tease in her voice. Brokenstream would never whine needlessly...if he did then wasn't that a bad trait or something? "Do you need me to talk to Berrypaw about it?" She asked sincerely, just in case the warrior really was aching.

Ravenpaw settled down comfortably, tucking her paws under her. She looked almost like a large, fluffy black rock except with the white on her tail and her white ears. She wasn't nearly as close to Brokenstream as Riftpaw was, she didn't have that kind of relationship with the warrior. But she didn't mind. She following Brokenstream's gaze to the ThunderClan cat he pointed out and nodded her head resolutely, her tail lashing. Any foe of Brokenstream's was an enemy in her eyes. "I don't remember the battle..." She admitted guiltily. "Rainpaw and I basically grew up in our 'other' home. But I'll never forget it either." She finished her statement with a low growl. Nodding in agreement to what Brokenstream said.

"We are strong, so it won't be hard to show them who we are. She countered, a mischievous light in her eyes. "They'll never get the chance to pull that stunt again." This time, her low growl had a little threat to it. She unsheathed her claws and kneaded the ground a little before sliding them back. Tonight was a night for peace in the end. But Ravenpaw made a vow in her heart that night, she'd never allow RiverClan to suffer like that again. When I have kits, they'll grow up here. In their true home.

[ @TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

Burnedpaw nodded as each cat introduced themselves. He could tell that Wavebreaker was a little more...pensive than the others, but that was to be expected. The warrior seemed old enough to remember the great battle, whereas the apprentices most likely only knew of it through stories. His whiskers twitched thoughtfully. Did Wavebreaker know his mentor? He wasn't sure if Hawkthorn was old enough to have been present at the war, it wasn't something that came frequently in conversation.

"I'm not sure if you know my mentor." He answered truthfully. "His name is Hawkthorn. He's a gray tom with scars on his muzzle." Burnedpaw lifted his forepaws to demonstrate, claws sheathed of course. "His mate is Flowernose." But Burnedpaw wasn't sure if Wavebreaker would know her either. He omitted a description of Flowernose, since she wasn't his mentor it seemed unnecessary to describe her in too much detail. But he knew for certain his mentor was around here somewhere, he just wasn't sure where exactly. They had split up pretty much upon arrival.

He looked at Cricketpaw and tilted his head curiously. Could she be scary? He stared at Cricketpaw a moment, considering her appearance carefully. He noticed that she seemed lost in thought, and then suddenly almost...sad? He wasn't sure. "I don't think you're scary." He mewed finally, his voice matter-of-fact and not meant at all to be rude. "But I don't think that's a bad thing either." He added quickly, he could almost hear Charredpaw lecturing him in his mind... "We're not here to scare each other, this is meant to be a time of peace. I'm sure all of us would look scary in a different setting." Then he thought about it a moment longer. "Although, I suppose that was ultimately your point wasn't it?" He asked, looking at Wavebreaker.

He blinked back to Cricketpaw, decided not to ask her about her apparent sadness earlier. She probably wouldn't like that. "Is Wavebreaker your mentor then?" He asked casually, hoping to move the conversation away from anything that might create conflict or tension among them.

[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Kits. The reason Miss Grandmama had gained in surface area was because she had been... Pregnant. Expecting kits. To be a mother, once more, this time via the ties of blood that tied her to her own mother. Sleepysunrise had not caught on to the news before; it seemed she was late to the news, in fact, and it... Miss Grandmama was a mother by blood now. She knew Miss Grandmama wasn't her biological grandmother, now; mama had said so, she had found out after gaining her apprentice name. Mama said it made no difference, had she not? It should make no difference, Sleepysunrise told herself, she had always gotten along with Miss Grandmama, and she shouldn't let herself spiral into the same tunnel vision she had when mama her half-siblings. And yet. She couldn't help that sqeezing, painful feeling in her chest, whenever she thought of Miss Grandmama with her kin. A kin she was not a part of, a bond she could only yearn to have. She had her mama. Mama has been busy, she hasn't spoken to her outside of business in some time, but that shouldn't make a difference. Mama said she would always love her. Sleepysunrise wanted to believe that, that painful conversation of moons ago resurfacing in her mind. But Miss Grandmama was different. ShadowClan's leader was different.

Mama's ways were similar to her grandmother's, Sleepysunrise had realise; if she did not seek them out herself, put in the work to see them herself, familiar ties would mean nothing. And, perhaps, that is why Sleepysunrise had seen little of her mama as of recent. She had hoped maybe mama would try, but the road had always been a one-way passage, and Sleepysunrise was at peace with that. She had to put in the work, and in turn, she would receive the care she earned for. But the difference between mama and Miss Grandmama stood stark all the same; her mama, even after moons of barely talking, proclaimed her love and deemed it endless, even after opting her ultimatum, even after her show of weakness that mama had to go after. And Sleepysunrise, desperately, wanted to believe that. Even when her mind told her exelence is the only way to keep that love, that mama's love remained conditional regardless. But Miss Grandmama's love; her minimal care, was simply that. Conditional. If she did not provide, if she did not rise above every expectation set for her, she would have no one.

And Sleepysunrise blamed neither. What is love, if not conditional? What was anyone worth, if not for the work they put in? She could not be a liability. She could not let her family down. Yet here she sat, silent at a gathering waiting for announcements to begin, watching her grandmother with the greatest intent. Would her kits be held to the same expectations? Envy. That is the feeling she felt, she feeling she once reeled in, the feeling she wished to avoid. Envy of those who received care without condition, envy of those who succeesed in life without batting an eye... Without trying. Her siblings. Grousepaw. Miss Grandmama's kits. It felt as though they had life served to them on a golden plater. Her siblings were doted on, and yet they were tainted with struggles beyond her comprehension. Birdpaw's breathing. Grousepaw, he always said her life was easy as the leader's granddaughter; and yet, he gained the very position her mother held, the very position which near sat him at the helm alongside Miss Grandmama, without ever trying. Without ever wanting. Given knowledge without compare, knowledge she could only wish to have. He had far more priveledge than she ever had. And Miss Grandmama's kittens? Revered for their heritage, admired, treated with respect no doubt. Respect she had to work for. Respect many, undoubtedly, still would not give her. Aclaim without work, station without trying. Love, unconditional; would they receive it without end? No matter what she did, would she, a mere adopted granddaughter and worker of the shadows, reach the heights in which Mossfreckle, Mistlewhisker, Grousepaw and Mama stood? Heights which these kittens would reach without a doubt?

The thoughts made her sick to her stomach. The thoughts made her mind reel, thinking of everything she should be doing in this moment. She couldn't lose her closest family to thriteen kittens - once more thirteen - born within her lineage and the bloodline she was born outside of. What a cursed number thirteen was. Even Mama was staying behind to watch them, a luxury which she had not received during her youngest moons. No matter how she tried, the memories, the pain, the worries and elements she held against her youngest siblings flooded back in a wild frenzy -- a frenzy, she just wanted to avoid. Matters of love and family were beyond her cemprehension. She had to work. She couldn't lose mama again, she couldn't lose Miss Grandmama too. She had to do everything. Train the young, serve the clan, defend her home. No matter what she had to do. No matter at what cost.

But... Most of all. Deep inside. She couldn't shun these thirteen as she had her younger siblings in their early moons. When she had been suffering, so had they. When she will be suffering, what will their fate be? Her uncles and aunts by technicality. How silly. But... She had to be the bigger cat. Be an older to siblings to them, too, to Miss Grandmama's children no matter how they hurt her, and keep the family she had close in the process. That was her only option. Work harder that ever before. Treat her siblings as they should be treated. And treat her family as they should be treated. She could not let them down, she could not lose them. Not again.

Old Today, 04:37 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds

Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

Snakepaw listened closely as Plumshade explained the reason Duskleaf wasn’t here. "A cough? A terrible thing that is, a cough." She almost felt bad about the laziness comment. Almost. Just as she was about to ask if Reedclaw was still living, she spotted a…familiar RiverClan cat looking at her. Ah yes, it was Brokenstream, the cat she attacked during the battle. Seems the scars she gave him were still there. RiverClan probably remembered it as a tragedy, Snakepaw thoroughly enjoyed it. Sure, being half-RiverClan herself, there was a certain level of shame in taking part in it, but at the same time, when else would she have a chance to just lose the plot with any cat she wanted to? When else could she let out every bit of anger she had? In fact, she wished the battle had lasted longer. "Hold on a second…I need to take care of a little business quickly." She said, staring directly at the Lionheart as she slowly started to approach. In her eyes was a burning anger, as if she was ready for round two, but in reality she just wanted to wind him up.

"So, I see you RiverClan lot are back now…" She said, sitting down without invitation. "And somehow you managed to hold onto the same leader for those entire two moons? Impressive for your current state…" That was just to be a bit annoying, she wasn’t actually trying to start something. Although that’s not to say she wouldn’t want another fight.

@TanghuluCat @Spider. (Sorry for her being a bit rude, Snakepaw doesn’t really grasp the concept of 'manners' XD)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly

he/him - Agatha Kitty - 17 moons
ShadowClan warrior

header: @/daragca

Dawnstar was leading them here. He was pleased to have such a resilient leader who wouldn't put a gaggle of kits above the clan. ShadowClan certainly won't have a target on their back, ever. Not under Dawnstar, at least. The clan crept onto the beach once again he felt stones and sand in his paws. He wasn't a fan, the tom was built for soft marshy territories. A pungent scent soon reached his nose, distracting him from his thoughts. RiverClan. He sneered. Hopefully, one of them would act up and he could sink his claws in. He was dying for a fight at the moment. As usual, he made his way to the edge of the group, keeping a firm eye out for any misdemeanours he could get involved in. He was never one for chatter.

[open!]

Darkleaf
they/she - 58 moons

Header: ferretfever

What a joy it was to get out of the territory - she loved ShadowClan more than anything, but each gathering served as a breath of fresh air, a change from the day to day. They padded onto the beach calmly, trying to spy out a group to chat with. RiverClan were back, no surprise here. It was unlikely that they'd start something at a gathering, but it wasn't totally out of the question They had an immense amount of respect for Dawnstar, still attending the gathering. They worried, though. Was she overworking herself? It was certainly none of their business, but they couldn't help but worry.

[open!]

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 76 moons

She always enjoyed gatherings, learning what the other clans were up to and whatnot. Though, she'd of course learnt her lesson not to get too friendly. It was never worth it. Twilightstar came to a stop. Had something happened?

RiverClan.
RiverClan!? She curbed her enthusiasm, stifling an excited gasp. Finally, closure? Maybe the guilt weighing deep in her heart could be curbed. So many moons had passed, but she still cared for him, even just as a friend. Not knowing whether he was dead or alive reminded her of this. With the rest of the clan, she rushed in, searching desperately for the tom. She found herself darting throughout the crowd, desperate to see any sign of him, but... There was nothing. In the middle of the crowd, she plopped down. What was she expecting? The two of them were getting old. Maybe his strength wasn't what it used to be. Or maybe he just wasn't here. She knew if she were in RiverClan, she definitely wouldn't want to attend this gathering. Why come along, just to be scorned at by the other clans? She sighed. It was hopeless. So few cats showed kindness to the other clans nowadays, even thought they were all the same. Looking glum, she tilted her head up to the leaders. Were announcements in order yet?

[open!!]
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong snorted. "A while is right." He muttered, half to himself. He sighed. "So, name?" He asked, not really a question but more a demand. Cloudsong decided to ignore the apprentice's fumble and he narrowed his eyes. Did this paw not remember the exile? He wondered to himself. Cloudsong frowned. But this apprentice looks like he was just made one! Surely, he must not.. Cloudsong retortrd in his mind and looked at his paws absentmindedly.
Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[13/100]

Oh that’s right! He completely forgot to introduce himself, yet again! "Oh, I'm Nightpaw. What about you?" He finally sat down, looking at the elder curiously.

[Sorry for the short post!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 04:51 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
[CENTER]/CENTER]
[CENTER]Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him
Windclan

Vinepaw’s gaze was fixed on the leaders as they took their places when a burst of energy disrupted his focus. He turned to see a younger ThunderClan apprentice bounding towards him. The tom’s excitement was almost contagious, a stark contrast to Vinepaw’s own anxiety.

“Hey!! I’m Burningpaw! What’s your name?” the younger apprentice chirped, his enthusiasm a welcome distraction.

Vinepaw managed a shy smile, his nerves momentarily easing in the face of Burningpaw's friendliness. “Hi, Burningpaw. I’m Vinepaw from WindClan.”

He glanced around, trying to shake off the lingering unease. “This is only my third gathering, so I’m still getting the hang of things. It’s a bit overwhelming.”

Burningpaw’s lively demeanor was a small but bright spot in the sea of cats. “How about you? Is this your first gathering?” Vinepaw asked, hoping to shift the focus away from his own discomfort and engage with the other apprentice’s experience
/CENTER]
Open

Burningpaw
He/They || Thunderclan Apprentice || 6 Moons || No Purrks

The cream apprentice swished his tail, his green and blue eyes bright. He was quite overwhelmed, but he didn't know what that was. He thought it was just the usual energy that pumped through him. And he didn't let it bother him! Burningpaw listened to the other apprentice, Vinepaw,
speak. "Oo, your third? Coolll! Yeah, it's my first gathering. I've only been made an apprentice recently. Is there always so many cats here?"He purred, lowering
his voice and changing his tone at the last sentence. Like it seemed like all of the members from the clans were here plus more. Maybe he was used to just Thunderclan. Burningpaw watched the leaders for a moment before turning back to Vinepaw with a friendly grin. He wrapped his tail around his hind leg, remembering what his father had said about his fidgeting. Plus it gave him a sense of comfort. "Windclan, huh? What's that like? Is it fun? I think I'd like the running bit, like, the open moors. It's hard to run in camp. Wouldn't it be a bit chilly though? " He asked suddenly, mildly uncomfortable with the silence between them.

Old Today, 04:56 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream let out a small laugh as Ravenpaw asked if she should tell Berrypaw about his aching bones. "Berrypaw doesn't need to waste her herbs on me." He shook his head, casting a glance at the young medicine cat apprentice. "I just went and helped her collect some herbs the other day. She'd probably give me a stern talking to as my medicine cat for helping her if I was hurt, and I'm not an apprentice anymore- I've earned not being lectured anymore." He joked. "But thank you for your concern. It's good to know you care about your Clanmates." The bengal mewed gratefully, leaning to gently touch his nose to Ravenpaw's ear in gratitude. "That being said, Berrypaw is about your age too. I'm sure she could use more apprentice friends. I hope you'll help her out where she needs it..." It looked as though the Lionheart was going to say more, but his pelt suddenly began to bristle.

"Snakefang." He meowed curtly, narrowing his eyes at the ThunderClan she-cat and using his tail to sweep both Riftpaw and Ravenpaw closer. Surely even she knew they couldn't start a fight at the Gathering, but Brokenstream wasn't taking any chances. "Yes, Fadingstar and RiverClan are doing quite well." He replied through gritted teeth. "It must be a shame to know even three Clans together can't break RiverClan apart." The tom remarked smugly, turning his head away in discontent. "Is that all you came to say? Or do even ThunderClanners get annoyed by ThunderClanners?" He hissed scornfully. It wasn't usually like Brokenstream to be underhanded and hostile, but knowing he lost to this she-cat left a bitter taste in his mouth. "I saw you talking to Plumshade over there. I suggest you stay out of RiverClan's business. ThunderClan has done enough meddling."

( @Luna16 | @Concorde - heheh i'm excited for this interaction )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ By the power invested in Plot Armor, she has left camp uncaught and unharmed ]

Case point. Spiderlingkit wanted to join daddy Spiderthroat for gathering. However, said Spiderthroat had already gone ahead and left (quite typical, if you ask her, and Spiderlingkit was not at all happy about that). So, she did what any good kit would do, and asked her aunty-slash-stand-in-mommy Daisy. But, second case point, being a good kit never paid out. Because no matter how she begged, pleaded and cried (more like whined), Aunty Daisy would not let her go to the gathering with daddy. Even when she said he said she could go! Aunty Daisy looked right through her lie, and as a result, Spiderlingkit was left sulking alone at home. Well, not really alone with a grand total of twelve littermates, but little lookalike wasn't so easily detered!

She was young, but not entirely stupid, and ones small kitten size and many siblings could come in handy. Spiderlingkit had patiently waited until the large camp had fallen quiet in the wake of the those attending the gathering, and the nursery filled with the gentle mews and whimpers of sleeping kittens and resting queens. A little white lie had her sleeping at the edges of the largest nest in the nursery occupied by herself and her siblings, allowing for an easy escape once the time came. With the moon high and illuminating her path, the young kitten had kept low to the ground and silent as she could be in order to slip right out of the camp's entrance, some outside workings of StarClan certainly guiding her paws as she meticulously tried to follow ThunderClan's scent to the ever so famous gathering.

And how happy she was to be there. So many cats, so many scents! Spiderlingkit was simply reeling with excitement and pride for getting this far. Hah. And who said the territory was scary? She had a smug expression, to be sure, all the more when she undoubtedly spotted her daddy up high among some other cats. They also had to be deputies, and those old guys next to Aunty Bumble had to other leaders.

''DADDY!!''
High-pitched kitten squeal and the pitter-patter of the little kitten's paws resonated across the gathered cats as she ran up to the stone, kitten blue eyes inspecting the stone for a pathway up there. And naturally she used the most power in her voice as she could muster. Why? There were many cats, and Spiderlingkit might be just a little spiteful that Spiderthroat didn't take her with him.

''Daddy, down here!! I wanna go up with you, let me UUUUPPPP!! Pleaseeeeeee!!''
She turned her sights on one of his companions.
''Misses !! Can you let me up, pretty pleaaseeee? I wanne be with my Daddy! SPIDERTHROAT!!''
Now for the ultimate revenge.
''He didn't bother showing up when mommy died and we were born, I don't know if he has to strength to carry me up there, to be honest!''
She was definitely doing this on purpose. She tried climbing up herself.

''Hi daddy !!''
Cherry on top, she locked eyes with her father, waving her paw excitedly, pulling up her most innocent kit expression.

[ @Starfall @Mica @taillow @Rani - Our wonderful deputies because she is addressing all of them lol < 3 also Star/Thc hrs you have full PP perms to do what you want with Spiderling o7 ]