Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Readys Characters [Wip]
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 01:02 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:57 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:04 AM
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:01 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Burnedpaw’s dark amber eyes scanned the gathering, expressionless as usual aside from a tiny spark of intrigue this time. A Gathering…fascinating. All of the different scents, cats from different clans mingling. It was quite the sight to behold. He padded around aimlessly until he noticed a couple of apprentices and a warrior conversing. RiverClan based on the fishy scent. And…WindClan? Burnedpaw shrugged lightly. His mentor expected him to enjoy this time right? And…mingle or something. That’s what apprentices did at such events.

Burnedpaw padded over and dipped his head respectfully. “Hey.” He greeted. “I’m Burnedpaw.” He was certain that Charredpaw and the rest of his family were around here somewhere. But sitting with them would be a cop out, he could hear his sister’s jesting already. “Mind if I join you three?” He asked politely, tilting his head to the side slightly to show that he was being sincere with no ill will. Huh. Almost have all four clans in this one little group. He noted suddenly. “I’m an apprentice in ThunderClan.” He added, although he was certain the warrior at least would already be able to tell that based on his scent. Burnedpaw knew he was a little bigger for his age, so they may not have guessed his rank, but disclosing that was only good manners at such events. Right? He waited patiently before sitting, his gaze calm. He didn’t want to sit with them if they didn’t want him there.

[@Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Another cat had walked over. A very polite one, she might add.
"Yes, of course." the other continued to say that his name was Burnedpaw, and she smiled. Poor Wavebreaker is surrounded by apprentices.Her wide eyes aimed to portray friendliness and her fluffy tail wrapped daintily around her paws.
"You are Thunderclan, yes?" her voice caught a little at the end, oh dear, what a great first impression she mused. However Burnedpaw just made a comment about all the clans being in one group.
"Yes, you make three now." then Cricket'Paw realizes how badly she might have just messed up. Startled by her own repeating words, she appeared flustered.
"I'm sorry, that must have sounded real dumb, when I repeated yes, one after the other. I'm sorry." her ears dropped slightly, how could she have made such a mistake, for moons she had chattered, and now, just as she is making new friends does she make a mistake. Don't be silly Cricket'Paw, they won't really be your friends, no one really ever is, it's why you talk so much. Nodding, she gazed at Burnedpaw, trying to study the differences between the clans, maybe she should just keep her mouth shut.

(I am sorry, I didn't see Burnedpaw's post this morning. )

@Quietheart
@Badwolf

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong sighed. He decided to look up after being mopey and grumpy
(as usual, but he wasn't going to say that). He looked around and spotted a cat. An apprentice, probably. Maybe just turned into one? Cloudsong opened his maw to scent him. Cloudsong wrinkled his nose. Smelled gross. Shadowclan, of course. Probably their first gathering too! Cloudsong smirked as the Shadowclanner looked around(Cloudsong snorted. Probably looking for his mentor! He thought to himself). Cloudsong watched him for a bit, wondering if the paw noticed him staring.
Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[11/100]

Nightpaw had been looking around for a while to find anyone interesting to talk to. Surely cats from other clans must have lots of stories he hasn’t heard before! It took him a little while, but then he eventually noticed an older cat from another clan staring at him. Meeting the other cat's gaze, Nightpaw slowly stepped forward, tilting his head a little as if to ask what the staring was about. Then the scent hit him. Yep, that was definitely RiverClan scent, unmistakable. "Eh…hello." He began, stepping a little closer. On first impressions, he always said very little.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Nightpaw

ShadowClan Apprentice

[11/100]

Nightpaw had been looking around for a while to find anyone interesting to talk to. Surely cats from other clans must have lots of stories he hasn’t heard before! It took him a little while, but then he eventually noticed an older cat from another clan staring at him. Meeting the other cat's gaze, Nightpaw slowly stepped forward, tilting his head a little as if to ask what the staring was about. Then the scent hit him. Yep, that was definitely RiverClan scent, unmistakable. "Eh…hello." He began, stepping a little closer. On first impressions, he always said very little.
CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong flinched. Oh geez. They had come up to him! "Yeah? What?" He grumbled, the gross scent hitting him entirely. Cloudsong didn't resist the urge to wrinkle his nose. He was an elder after all. "Tsk. First gathering?" He asked and looked around to see if any of his clan was watching him interact with a--He shuddered internally--Shadowclanner.. Cloudsong frowned and blinked his blue eyes.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong flinched. Oh geez. They had come up to him! "Yeah? What?" He grumbled, the gross scent hitting him entirely. Cloudsong didn't resist the urge to wrinkle his nose. He was an elder after all. "Tsk. First gathering?" He asked and looked around to see if any of his clan was watching him interact with a--He shuddered internally--Shadowclanner.. Cloudsong frowned and blinked his blue eyes.
Nightpaw

ShadowClan Apprentice

[12/100]

Nightpaw again tilted his head in confusion a bit. This RiverClan elder seemed a little…what’s the word…on edge, was it? "Uh, yeah this is my first gathering…you?" And then he realised what he'd just said. 'WHAT IN THE STARS, NIGHTPAW?! OF ALL THE THINGS, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!' Right, he could fix this…"S-sorry, I meant is this your first in a while?" Was that better at all? Nightpaw wasn’t too aware about the whole situation with RiverClan, he'd heard something about them being exiled, but he was a kit when it happened.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day

Burnedpaw blinked and dipped his head graciously, taking a seat in between the two apprentices, facing the warrior, tail curled neatly around his paws. He didn't mind that Cricketpaw had repeated some (or all) of what he said. If anything, it meant she was listening. He waved his tail dismissively when he saw she was flustered, hoping that she would interpret it as he meant it - which was that she didn't need to feel bad or flustered. "We're just missing ShadowClan right? Then we'd be able to have our own Gathering right here." It was Burnedpaw own attempt at a joke, but his calm, stoic demeanor may ruin the delivery. Not that he noticed that, he was only trying to break the tension some.

"RiverClan I take it?" He asked, gesturing to the warrior and the silver tabby apprentice. His question genuinely innocent. He didn't care about any of the tensions the older cats were holding onto. He knew the war was devastating for RiverClan, and that wasn't a history he was proud to carry. But he wanted to keep his paws moving forward. Feeling guilty for something he wasn't around for won't solve anything. "And...WindClan?" He guessed, looking now at the yellow apprentice.

"Oh, right." He mewed coolly, even though it was a sudden mew indicating he had forgotten something. Burnedpaw tilted his head to the side slightly, curiosity showing in his otherwise calm dark amber eyes. "What are your names?" He asked. He hoped that wasn't rude, but as he had shared his name and clan, he hoped to discover their's as well. It seemed like a fair exchange of information at the very least, and he was pretty Charredpaw instructed him earlier that it was polite to exchange this particular information.

[@Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw - LOL no worries! He just kinda jumped in. ]
[@Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[@Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Nightpaw

ShadowClan Apprentice

[12/100]

Nightpaw again tilted his head in confusion a bit. This RiverClan elder seemed a little…what’s the word…on edge, was it? "Uh, yeah this is my first gathering…you?" And then he realised what he'd just said. 'WHAT IN THE STARS, NIGHTPAW?! OF ALL THE THINGS, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!' Right, he could fix this…"S-sorry, I meant is this your first in a while?" Was that better at all? Nightpaw wasn’t too aware about the whole situation with RiverClan, he'd heard something about them being exiled, but he was a kit when it happened.
CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong snorted. "A while is right." He muttered, half to himself. He sighed. "So, name?" He asked, not really a question but more a demand. Cloudsong decided to ignore the apprentice's fumble and he narrowed his eyes. Did this paw not remember the exile? He wondered to himself. Cloudsong frowned. But this apprentice looks like he was just made one! Surely, he must not.. Cloudsong retortrd in his mind and looked at his paws absentmindedly.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
[CENTER]

Ravenpaw felt her paws tingle and her ears grow hot when Brokenstream invited her to sit with him and Riftpaw. She hadn't been expected that! She nodded eagerly and immediately sat as close as she dared to her older clanmate, though their fur was not brushing. Ravenpaw looked at Riftpaw with a tilted head and narrowed eyes. Is he...being rude? She stared at him a moment, considering. I honestly can't tell... There was no hostility or sarcasm in his voice that she could detect. And as a sarcastic being herself, she could usually hear it. It was more like he was just...stating a fact. She decided to just treat it that way and see what happened. Ravenpaw flashed a grin, a sparkle of mischief in her eyes. "Just can't get rid of me can ya?" She mewed teasingly to Riftpaw, flicking his shoulder with her thick fluffy tail to show she was kidding.

She frowned slightly and shook her head at Brokenstream's question. "No I haven't... I honestly wouldn't even know what to say..." She shuffled her paws timidly. Ravenpaw was too young to remember much from the 3v1 war, but she knew enough to know that she felt awkward just thinking about talking to cats from other clans. She noted that Rainpaw was having less issues than she was...but that was to be expected. Rainpaw was just fluffy sweetness, she was too kind-hearted to judge. She blinked at Riftpaw when he said they were safe. She knew that! Of course she knew that! She did know that...right? Was she giving off fear scent? She couldn't figure out why Riftpaw felt the need to comfort her, but it actually...wasn't bad? She nodded at Riftpaw, blinking at him gratefully. "I just don't even know where to start." She mewed, embarrassed that she must looked weak in front of Brokenstream and her denmate. But there was a logical reason - she wasn't used to having to start a conversation with somecat who didn't know her at all.

[@TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream frowned at Riftpaw's words, but then after a moment realized that he didn't seem to be trying to sound hostile either. He sometimes forgot how odd the half-and-half apprentice could be. Well, as long as the two seemed to be getting along well. "I'm glad to see you're at least making friends in the Clan." The Lionheart purred, whiskers twitching. "Looks like your sister is doing alright tonight." He meowed pointedly, looking over at Rainpaw surrounded by other apprentices. "You're more than welcome to stay with me, but you don't have to stick with a boring old warrior like me." He joked, settling down with his paws tucked under him. "Just make sure if you wander to heed Fadingstar's warnings. It'd be a shame to lose an apprentice with such potential." He added with a small yawn, casting a glance towards the leaders.

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw blinked slowly at Ravenpaw's response. "No, I can't." He replied. Why would he get rid of her? They were Clanmates! The question seemed incredulous to the young apprentice. His ears twitched as Brokenstream discussed meeting the other apprentices with Ravenpaw and his gaze followed the Lionheart's to Ravenpaw's sister. She seemed nice. Ravenpaw did too. Maybe he could get tips from them on how to make friends. But first, he had to make them his friend. "Want to be friends?" Surely that was enough.

( @Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day

Ravenpaw blinked at Riftpaw at his response to her tease, and she knew in that moment that this tom was as dense as a rock and straight forward as a stem. She couldn't help laughing. He totally missed the joke. Well, at least she knew now for certain that he meant absolutely no harm by the last comment. She once more felt that warm, tingly feeling when Brokenstream expressed pride and purred. His purr to her had such a soothing affect on her, she felt like she could listen to it forever! But then he mentioned Rainpaw. Ravenpaw followed Brokenstream's gaze to her sister, and she couldn't help feeling just the tiniest pang of jealousy at how easily her typically timid sister was making friends, both inside and outside the clan.

Ravenpaw's attention immediately turned back to Brokenstream when he referred to himself as boring and old. "You shouldn't talk about yourself like that!" She refuted. "Your not boring! Anything but! And you're not that old either!" She scolded him without even thinking, but she couldn't allow him to speak about himself like that!

Once more, Ravenpaw was surprised by Riftpaw. She blinked at him in her surprise, not able to hold back another laugh. "Silly furball!" Ravenpaw mewed at Riftpaw. "We're already friends!" She lightly jabbed him on the shoulder with her paw, eyes glowing. This guy is funny! She was glad they ended up on the same patrol before, and were getting to hang out now. No cat was as cool or treasured to her as Brokenstream - well, maybe her sister was more treasured - but Riftpaw was pretty cool himself! "You're gonna see a lot more of me back at camp, Riftpaw. No worries there!" She of course, meant more than he maybe did already. Since they were denmates. She hoped that Riftpaw would be able to pick that up.

[@TanghuluCat - Brokenstream & Riftpaw]