Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Concorde
Today 10:23 PM
poppies grow best in the...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 10:14 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 10:01 PM
Duskleaf love finder?
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:55 PM

Old Today, 07:01 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: September Gathering

Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[10/100]

Nightpaw made his way into the gathering with the rest of his clan. Never before had he been to a gathering, so he wasn’t entirely sure how it was meant to work. Was he meant to go with his mentor? Looking around, he couldn’t see Sleepysunrise. Watching for a moment to see what the other cats did, he watched as some of them approached cats from other clans. Great StarClan, those were some weird smells! The scents of the other clans reached his nose all at once, and it was a strange feeling. Nightpaw looked around the gathering to find some cat to talk to. Sure he couldn’t just come here and not speak to a cat from a different clan?

[Open!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 07:14 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her! RC

Adderstrike wondered why she even came here to begin with. With all the kit worthy insults it made Adderstrike roll her eyes so much it almost felt like her head was going to roll too with the momentum. Ew you smell! Ew you smell! Come on now, was that all they got? Seriously? Though a snort did escape Adderstrike when she heard what Dusklion called the Thunder-rat 'deputy'. She was curious how those spineless rogues would scrap up a tree for new insults. If he threw the smell one she was sure that Dusklion would rip him apart with an insult dredged up from the murk.

Seeing all the clans here and having to play nice annoyed Adderstrike to no bounds. Yes, at their ‘mercy’ Riverclan had to take their word that they wouldn't rip Riverclan apart again, mutilate their children. Act like they were holier than thou while doing it and Riverclan was going to have to grovel at those rouges paws in hopes on a whim they don't feel like murder is in the air. One was already talking about being bored with the peace when Riverclan was gone. What monsters. They were just hoping that Riverclan would come back so that they could have fun again? It even slipped from the 'leaders' mouth. Adderstrike's claws dug into the ground in anger, but kept the boiling tides under her pelt for now. She was sure that anger was going to be used in self defense very soon.

Talking about rogues and mutilation, Adderstrikes eyes fell on Minkpaw and scoffed to herself. Look at them, how pathetic. Crying that they were a kid once under the claws of Riverclan's leader and thinking that would work. Perhaps in heart and brain Minkpaw was a kit but they were an adult at the time they decided to rip into that apprentice. Oh how Adderstrike wished she could return the favor. It almost made her want to forget the no killing rule. Then again, what kind of cat did that make Adderstrike when she was trying to be better than that rogue.

Whatever. Adderstrike took a deep breath of the cooling season's air and calmed herself down. She wished that she could go over to Minkpaw and whisper some things that they sorely needed to hear into their ear but that might have to wait. Fadingstar was sure to kill her or exile her from her home if she decided to tell that traitor what they deserved to hear. At least one perk of that rat leaving their clan is that there wouldn't be another random soul calling for a rebellion but then again with current leadership(s) it would just be another Tuesday. Whatever that was.

All the other leaders had a little something to say about everyone else, Adderstrike was curious what Fadingstar was going to say in response. Hopefully nothing dumb. All she could hope was that another rogue group slipped up before Riverclan did, that would be ideal. Peace was something that would never stick around forever after all.

[Open]

Last edited by Fish; Today at 07:14 PM.
Old Today, 07:37 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

Plumshade clenched her teeth slightly, well no he wasn't lazy he was demoted for being a loud mouth, but plumshade coudnt tell the real reason no. The riverclan warrior placed her lighter tipped paws together adjusting her body to be more comfortable " No...no he's not lazy he's just." she had to think for a moment uhh there No hes just came down with a cough, so he had to stay behind with mistyshard " both lies Plumshade gave a smile showing her teeth slightly.

@Concorde

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 07:37 PM.
Old Today, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day

Rainpaw was...genuinely confused. Why is Shellpaw so on edge? And Salamanderpaw, she didn't know Shellpaw's sister very well at all but she seemed...really upset. She blinked at her denmates, her gaze reflecting nothing but pure confusion. She truly did not understand what was happening. She flinched slightly when Shellpaw said she wouldn't tell a "ThunderClanner" their warrior name thoughts or preferences. Even Rainpaw could hear the spit in her denmate's voice. She just didn't know why it was there, Shellpaw was always so sweet... If I don't act like them...will Shellpaw stop my friend? The thought made Rainpaw stiffen with fear and uncertainty. But she also couldn't bring herself to take things out on Slugpaw.

It's her fault... Rainpaw wasn't a complete idiot. She figured this had something to do with big war. But Slugpaw doesn't seem that much older than us, she couldn't have taken part surely? She didn't know much about how ThunderClan did things, but they followed the teachings of StarClan all the same right? Slugpaw couldn't have been involved, she would've still been a kit. Rainpaw's eyes widened when Shellpaw accused Slugpaw of being a spy, but she said nothing. Rainpaw only shuffled her paws uncomfortably and took a deep breath. She'd need to be the one to speak some sense for once...and she might lose her friends for doing it. But she had to do what she felt was right, or she'd never be able to look any of her kin in the eyes again.

"I-I'm sorry, Slugpaw." She mewed, tripping on her words for fear of losing her friend's support forever because of this. "I think...tensions are still pretty high for everycat right now. This is RiverClan's first time being back since we were..." She cleared her throat, not sure what to say here. "Well...it's our first time being back in a while. And I don't think anycat knows quite how to...do this again yet." When she said "this", she gestured with her paws to all three apprentices. "I mean, for a lot of us younger apprentices, we basically grew up away from this territory. So it's very foreign for us to be here." She felt like she was rambling, and felt heat rush through her pelt. But she had to get this out in the open. Holding back our feelings isn't going to work. StarClan wants all of the clans to live and work together. I must do this for the sake of my clan!

She met Slugpaw's gaze with only sincerity in her expression. "That doesn't mean you have to leave!" She stretched out her paw to rest it near Slugpaw's. She honestly didn't want Slugpaw to leave, she was enjoying their conversation. It was nice, touching base with another apprentice from a different clan. With a different culture and background, different ways of doing things. "I think we can all learn from each other, and hopefully prevent what happened before from ever happening to another clan ever again." She mewed earnestly. "But it...may be a while before any of my clanmates, or me for that matter, are used to being around the other clans again. Without any hard feelings or bitterness in our hearts." She didn't feel any of that herself, at least not for Slugpaw. But she knew she needed group herself in with her clanmates. Their pain was her pain, she needed to be supportive in that at least.

Rainpaw blinked, suddenly feeling more flustered than ever. "A-Anyway..." She stuttered, not sure what to say now. "I know Shellpaw and Salamanderpaw probably aren't mad at you specifically." She paused briefly, glancing at her two denmates (if they're even still there!), hoping it was okay to speak for them like that. "But I hope you'll give us a chance. Because I'd really like to give you one." She ended with a kind and warm smile, hoping Slugpaw understood why she had to say all that. She couldn't help glancing nervously at Shellpaw, reaching out to touch her tail-tip to her friend's shoulder in a friendly gesture. Please...please don't hate me for this! Don't leave me! She pleaded silently with her eyes for a moment, then looked away. She didn't want the others to see it on her face, and she didn't want to make Shellpaw, or any other cat for that matter, feel forced. In the end, she needed to respect their autonomy and decisions. If that means I spend the Gathering alone...then that's okay too. It really wasn't, but telling herself it was made her feel like she could face that possibility a little more.

[@sleepyyjax - Shellpaw]
[@nyme - Salamanderpaw]
[@Bonsai - Slugpaw]
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: 31/100 • ProfileBio

A GATHERING!!! Snowpaw bounded into the Seastones for the first time ever. WOW! There were so many cats, and all from different clans. She could make so many friends here! She'd never seen any cats from other clans before. Now was her chance! She wanted to talk to everyone, but there was just too many cats. She blinked, suddenly feeling small. She was younger than everyone here. Oh well! Snowpaw didn't let that bother her. She was supposed to be here, after all! She bounded up to an unfamiliar random cat who looked like they weren't currently occupied. "Hello!" She said brightly. "I'm Snowpaw! Which clan are you from? I'm from Thunderclan! I've never been to a gathering before, and wow. I didn't know so many cats existed!" she chattered, not waiting for the cat to answer her first question.
---

OPEN FOR ANYBODY

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 08:02 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: 31/100 • ProfileBio

A GATHERING!!! Snowpaw bounded into the Seastones for the first time ever. WOW! There were so many cats, and all from different clans. She could make so many friends here! She'd never seen any cats from other clans before. Now was her chance! She wanted to talk to everyone, but there was just too many cats. She blinked, suddenly feeling small. She was younger than everyone here. Oh well! Snowpaw didn't let that bother her. She was supposed to be here, after all! She bounded up to an unfamiliar random cat who looked like they weren't currently occupied. "Hello!" She said brightly. "I'm Snowpaw! Which clan are you from? I'm from Thunderclan! I've never been to a gathering before, and wow. I didn't know so many cats existed!" she chattered, not waiting for the cat to answer her first question.
---

OPEN FOR ANYBODY

Stempaw turned with a jump, startled from his thoughts. His fur now officially ruffled, it bristled in surprise. When the other -paw introduced herself he sat down, cursing whatever star he was born under that brought him this luck. She's gotta be the...shiniest cat I've ever seen... Sheesh. He held back rolling his eyes, wanting to be on the best behavior possible to avoid Dawnstar or Mistlewhisker's wrath, but he didn't suppress a huff. "Hi." He mewed, dipping his head in greeting automatically.

"I'm Stempaw. I'm from ShadowClan." He continued. Honestly, he couldn't stay too grumpy for too long, because she was right. And moment ago, he had been excited about that too. "I know right?" He responded, nodding his head in agreement eagerly. "It's my first Gathering too." His tail waved in the air behind him, that and the tiniest sparkle in his dark amber eyes were the only giveaway to his actual excitement over this. Even the most rebellious, grouchy of cats appreciated the importance of a Gathering, especially their first.
Old Today, 08:21 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post
Bluetide listened and smiled" Hello Fallenmoon and meadowwhisper nice to meet you" she purred lightly and sat down" how are you are you both?" she asked trying to start a conversation.

[ sorry for ahort post, i was in a rush]
(It's perfectly fine <3 )

Meadowwhisper nodded a curt greeting. "Tensions are high so it makes me wary if I'm honest, but well." Meadowwhisper mewed, looking to her mate, she couldn't hold back a small smirk at his cute energy. "I'm well! How.... are you." Fallenmoon purred, happy some cat was talking to him as if he wasn't different.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 08:39 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[10/100]

Nightpaw made his way into the gathering with the rest of his clan. Never before had he been to a gathering, so he wasn’t entirely sure how it was meant to work. Was he meant to go with his mentor? Looking around, he couldn’t see Sleepysunrise. Watching for a moment to see what the other cats did, he watched as some of them approached cats from other clans. Great StarClan, those were some weird smells! The scents of the other clans reached his nose all at once, and it was a strange feeling. Nightpaw looked around the gathering to find some cat to talk to. Sure he couldn’t just come here and not speak to a cat from a different clan?

[Open!]
CLOUDSONG
RC ELDER - MALE

Cloudsong sighed. He decided to look up after being mopey and grumpy
(as usual, but he wasn't going to say that). He looked around and spotted a cat. An apprentice, probably. Maybe just turned into one? Cloudsong opened his maw to scent him. Cloudsong wrinkled his nose. Smelled gross. Shadowclan, of course. Probably their first gathering too! Cloudsong smirked as the Shadowclanner looked around(Cloudsong snorted. Probably looking for his mentor! He thought to himself). Cloudsong watched him for a bit, wondering if the paw noticed him staring.

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Today at 08:40 PM.
Old Today, 08:47 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fishpaw
 ゚・。・゚She/They | Bisexual | 9 moons
Fishpaw stood there,
WIP

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by Otoko; Today at 08:47 PM.
Old Today, 09:23 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

--------------------

Really means it?
Let's not overthink things, Scoprionsight.

Toms chasing after her saying the same things?
"Oh no, definitely not." She said, waving her paw a bit "I only ever really talk to the cats I go on patrol with."
Maybe she shouldn't have just said how anti-social she usually is, wow.
She really needs to make some friends.

Raggedear asked a question about RiverClan being back.
"I'm not sure, I just hope things don't go into chaos or anything..." She replied.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)