Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:21 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:19 AM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 02:06 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:50 AM
Splitpaw
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default the stem has thorns [Stempaw Finder]

Hello WCO! This will be the finder for my ornery boy Stempaw!

Stemmy boy is a moody, broody teenager to say the least. He's a grouchy, rebellious, orphan with a difficult time accepting authority until he grows to respect them. That said, he's also creative and cunning, but difficult to control and way snappy. He does not respect warriors simply for their title, and his tongue gets him into a lot of trouble. He can be petty too, sometimes smartly and sometimes not-so-smartly. Stempaw is definitely a "leap and then look" type, particularly when he's upset (and it's oh so easy to make him upset). He's also opinionated, and not shy about voicing said opinion when probed. But it's also not like he's going to just run up to you and talk your ear off about his opinions. He's too broody for that. Stem is also competitive with the other apprentices, so there's that.

For more check out their information here! [his bio is a WIP so please be patient while I flesh him out!]

Looking for:

Kin - I don't have anything figured on Stempaw's kin other than he's an orphan. So role models, aunts/uncles, siblings from different litters, if you've got an idea toss it at me!

Best Friends - Oof. This cat would need to have the patience of all of StarClan. Stempaw is not above snapping at friends, which makes him very easy to dislike. He is not likely to many besties, I'd say like a max of 2, simply because he's so hard to tolerate. If he ends up with more, then that would be a miracle from StarClan. Maybe a bestie helps him to calm down some? Like offers a good sounding board, or an ear Stem can rant to instead of mouthing off to everyone?

Friends - Stem is very easy to dislike, which makes friendship hard. He's not out to make friends, he's out to succeed. Other apprentices present challenges to him and he has very little trust/respect for authority unless they've earned it. So it's going to be difficult to become friends with him unless you're able to brush off his 'tude.

Crush/Lover/Mate - I want a very special relationship for Stem. I think he really does need that kind-hearted cat who scolds him lightly to keep him in line but also unconditionally loves and supports him. He needs someone who isn't argumentative like he is, water to his fire so to speak. A soothing presence. I would like for this cat to bring out a special squishy side to Stem and tame the beast a bit, and he would protect this cat fiercely. Stem will eventually be a very doting and loving mate, but only to his chosen mate. That said, he's an apprentice. So only crushes for now!

Rival(s) - Hah. Everyone. Basically everyone he sees as a rival. If you would like for your cat to interact with Stempaw and aren't sure where to start, he's probably either indifferent to you or you're a rival. His world is that simple.
*Silverpaw

[anything else? let me know!]