Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A loverbird Joybird 's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 10:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:24 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by dino.
Today 10:22 PM
Splitpaw
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:21 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:21 PM

Old Today, 07:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Urgh. Bumblestar sat up as her kid entered. "Try never," she joked dryly. Vinepaw exiled for meeting up with one of their frogs across the border, just lovely. "Good. Hopefully ShadowClan doesn't try to spin somethin' out of it." Issues had been handled pretty smoothly as of late... she hoped this wouldn't flip that around. "Thanks for handling that. Is that it?"
"Hope not, they didn't make a fuss at the border so if they do it'll probably be Dawnstar lookin' to complain." They were... surprisingly chill for ShadowClan. He wasn't sure he liked that.

"Got some actual good news, at least. All our issues have been cleared out, save for the otters at Smallpines. Figured we'd leave that to the fish as a welcome back gift; they won't bother us if we stay off the banks but if the fish wanna hunt their own kind or trespass they gotta face 'em." What else? "Haggard Ruins was where the foxes were shacked up... they had some cubs I had our patrol wipe out. Don't want future issues from them growing up. Oh, 'n I made Risingstorm and Brackenclaw Hornets -- the other fella... I'm holding off a bit, see how he fairs going forward before I make anything official."

Wolfhive thought that about covered it. Probably.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 07:33 PM.
Old Today, 07:34 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
What?? Had she been out when this happened? How had she missed this? Bumblestar fixed Risingstorm with a look that was both bewildered and concerned. "No, no, don't apologize. You did what needed to be done. If he'd gotten worse, he could've hurt or killed someone. What'd you end up doing with the body?"

the warrior looked back, truly he didn't do anything with the body he didn't even know where they took the body. THe warrior turned his head back to bumblestar " I-I think wolfhive took him to the outskirts... I'm not to entirely sure" he meowed dipping his head. Risingstorm wished this could be over and he could go lay down and rest.

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-
Old Today, 07:41 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Hope not, they didn't make a fuss at the border so if they do it'll probably be Dawnstar lookin' to complain." They were... surprisingly chill for ShadowClan. He wasn't sure he liked that.

"Got some actual good news, at least. All our issues have been cleared out, save for the otters at Smallpines. Figured we'd leave that to the fish as a welcome back gift; they won't bother us if we stay off the banks but if the fish wanna hunt their own kind or trespass they gotta face 'em." What else? "Haggard Ruins was where the foxes were shacked up... they had some cubs I had our patrol wipe out. Don't want future issues from them growing up. Oh, 'n I made Risingstorm and Brackenclaw Hornets -- the other fella... I'm holding off a bit, see how he fairs going forward before I make anything official."

Wolfhive thought that about covered it. Probably.

"That's decent, at least."

The rest of the news made Bumblestar's ears swivel forward in appreciation. "Good! Finally. The fish can deal with the otters, we've had more than our fair share of issues to handle already." Risingstorm's and Brackenclaw's new statuses was also more than pleasing. "Shame about the other guy, but glad to hear we've got more paws to help out. I'll get that announced next meeting. Is that everything?"
Old Today, 07:56 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
the warrior looked back, truly he didn't do anything with the body he didn't even know where they took the body. THe warrior turned his head back to bumblestar " I-I think wolfhive took him to the outskirts... I'm not to entirely sure" he meowed dipping his head. Risingstorm wished this could be over and he could go lay down and rest.

"Alright. That works." Bumblestar tilted her head, glancing Risingstorm over. "Did he hurt you bad?"
Old Today, 08:01 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
[ sorry for the delay here!! it got buried beneath everything else ]

Bumblestar lifted her head from her spot near the camp's entrance to watch Weepingwillow enter her den. With a sigh, she pushed herself to her paws and padded after her, pushing through the ivy curtains. "I've got time. What do you need?"
(No problem <33 )

Weepingwillow gave her leader a grateful dip of her head for taking the time to talk with her. "So.... i'm sure your aware I had my kits last night." Weepingwillow mewed gently, "I.... I've thought about this for a long time." Weepingwillow inhaled, "I love being a warrior, Thunderclan is my home.... but I.. I feel more comfortable in the nursery, I've been a queen sense I was about 28 moons, I'm reaching my 40th moon soon, and all I've done is care for kits and be in the nursery, and I love it, not more than being a warrior but I still love it. Caring for kits and helping younger queens, educating kits and first time expecting queens...." Weepingwillow meowed, twitching her ears in embarssment as she blabbed on a bit, "I was wondering... if you'd maybe consider... having me as a forever queen?" Weepingwillow meowed hopefully, "I-if not I completely understand"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 08:09 PM
losing sanity

Quote:
"Alright. That works." Bumblestar tilted her head, glancing Risingstorm over. "Did he hurt you bad?"

the warrior shrugged " He got my side pretty good, but hollowpaw got me fixed up" it was probably gonna scar that's for sure If its alright with you can I go?" he meowed

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-
Old Today, 08:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(No problem <33 )

Weepingwillow gave her leader a grateful dip of her head for taking the time to talk with her. "So.... i'm sure your aware I had my kits last night." Weepingwillow mewed gently, "I.... I've thought about this for a long time." Weepingwillow inhaled, "I love being a warrior, Thunderclan is my home.... but I.. I feel more comfortable in the nursery, I've been a queen sense I was about 28 moons, I'm reaching my 40th moon soon, and all I've done is care for kits and be in the nursery, and I love it, not more than being a warrior but I still love it. Caring for kits and helping younger queens, educating kits and first time expecting queens...." Weepingwillow meowed, twitching her ears in embarssment as she blabbed on a bit, "I was wondering... if you'd maybe consider... having me as a forever queen?" Weepingwillow meowed hopefully, "I-if not I completely understand"

Kits? Bumblestar's torn ear twitched. "I wasn't aware, but good for you." Kits had... never really been a thought of hers, or something she dwelled on for too long (not out of choice, just that she couldn't, really, what with all the chaos and responsibility she shouldered), but if it was what another cat wanted, then that was fine. It was the other part that piqued her interest.

"A 'forever queen' isn't really something I've ever considered, to be honest," she said slowly. "If I were to agree to this, you'd have to be involved wholly with the nursery, keepin' the kits in line, in charge of their safety, that sorta thing. If anything were to happen to 'em - they get out of camp or injured 'cause they weren't being watched - that responsibility would fall mostly on your shoulders. If that's fine with you, we can see how it goes for a bit 'n if it's actually what you want."
Old Today, 08:11 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
the warrior shrugged " He got my side pretty good, but hollowpaw got me fixed up" it was probably gonna scar that's for sure If its alright with you can I go?" he meowed
"Good." Bumblestar swept her tail across the floor of the den. "You're good to go, yeah. Make sure to let that rest a bit."
Old Today, 08:19 PM
losing sanity

Quote:
"Good." Bumblestar swept her tail across the floor of the den. "You're good to go, yeah. Make sure to let that rest a bit."
he nodded his head whispering a small thanks before leaving

Old Today, 08:23 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Kits? Bumblestar's torn ear twitched. "I wasn't aware, but good for you." Kits had... never really been a thought of hers, or something she dwelled on for too long (not out of choice, just that she couldn't, really, what with all the chaos and responsibility she shouldered), but if it was what another cat wanted, then that was fine. It was the other part that piqued her interest.

"A 'forever queen' isn't really something I've ever considered, to be honest," she said slowly. "If I were to agree to this, you'd have to be involved wholly with the nursery, keepin' the kits in line, in charge of their safety, that sorta thing. If anything were to happen to 'em - they get out of camp or injured 'cause they weren't being watched - that responsibility would fall mostly on your shoulders. If that's fine with you, we can see how it goes for a bit 'n if it's actually what you want."
Weepingwillow listened, "R-really? Thank you! I'd love to try it out" Weepingwillow purred gently. Her whiskers quivering in the excitement. "I understand, I'll try my hardest." Weepingwillow purred gently

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3