Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by dino.
Today 10:22 PM
Splitpaw
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:21 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 10:20 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:18 PM

Old Today, 04:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: September Gathering

《 Alpinepaw 》
242/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw just stood there, looking around. Why was she in the huge gap between Thunderclan and Riverclan? She thought, "Why are we sitting next to Riverclan? I wonder who I stared at...Who was that cat talking to him?" Alpinepaw slowly turned around and headed toward her clanmates.

(OPEN)

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 04:49 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

It's been a while since Lichenpaw last attended a gathering, but after RiverClan's return to the forest she wanted to be here for this one. Most of her was expecting to witness some drama of some kind and, honestly? Lichenpaw was here for it. What was life without a little squabble anyway! That, and she was excited to show off their new medicine apprentice and deputy. A little bragging never hurt anyone!

[ open ]

Palepaw
◆ he/him | ShadowClan | 6 moons | [10/100]

His first Gathering! It was finally time for his first Gathering. The pale, diluted calico tom followed behind his clanmates excitedly, doing little skips along the way. And very soon, he and his clan had reached the Seastone.

A span of grainy sand, lay a large rock with couple of cats sitting atop and around it. Must be the other clans. Palepaw took a whiff. 'Definitely other clans! One...two...three!' They were all there already and it seemed like ShadowClan was the last to arrive. Well...better late than never. His pale eyes darted around, intrigued with the amount of cats chattering all about. He wandered around looking for a place for himself. And suddenly, he had bumped in a calico molly who was much larger than he was.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Palepaw! What's your name?" Palepaw apologized quickly before asking for the other cat's name. His bright eyes lit up with anticipation.

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 08:19 PM.
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Salmonshade arrived. [OPEN]
Old Today, 05:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Hemlockleaf couldn't hold back a purr, a deep rumbling sound. He wasn't sure how Dawnstar knew, but pairing him with Mintpaw was something he'd always be grateful for. She was truly a wonderful apprentice. "I'll be okay." He assured her, touching his nose to her's. "It's my job to worry about you after all! But I do want you to enjoy the Gathering as well." He looked up, waving his tail to gesture to all of the gathered cats in front of them. "This will be a night you'll remember forever." He added, flicking her ear lightly with his tail.

Of course, if she insisted on staying by him, he wouldn't dispute it. But he did want to encourage her to find her own paws in the world too. They're not young forever. She'll be a warrior before I can blink. The thought was bittersweet, but he did his best to keep it from his face. He didn't Mintpaw worried about him after all, that was completely backwards.

[@constellation - Mintpaw]
Old Today, 05:19 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Oh. This cat didn't seem to like her very much. She didn't care about the sarcasm in his voice. His face kinda scared her, but it didn't matter. Lots of cats had scars and were scary. She pinned her ears back. She was a bit embarrassed. Willowpaw was much smaller than all the other apprentices. "I bet I look like a kit." She mumbled. The cat was only 5 moons old, because BumbleStar apprenticed a few cats early. "How did you get the scar?" She mewed. Ah. She probably should have asked that. She just hoped she wouldn't get yelled at. Willowpaw could clearly tell that she wasn't welcomed by him.

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive huffed before letting his face fall back to the half-scowl. The Thunderclan apprentice did look a bit young. What in the world was Bumblestar doing? The Windclan warrior twitched an ear and opened his mouth to speak when someone bumped into him. Whisperinghive's fur bristled as he whirled around to face...A Riverclan warrior? Ugh, his plan of going no where near Riverclan failed. Wait, he knew that cat! She was the one who ruined his face with that nasty scar. "She did it." Whisperinghive said dryly, sitting down with his tail lashing behind him. He held back the urges to attack the Riverclan warrior on the spot, letting his claws dig into the ground to make sure he didn't do anything. "It was at the battle where the clans drove Riverclan out." He remembered the stinging pain of her claw slicing his muzzle, almost reaching his eye. Oh gosh, that has hurt so much.

@constellation

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[21/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
As Silentpaw sat alone, far from other cats, he couldn't help but notice a rather familiar red pelt. Great. The new apprentice was here. Firepaw. She wasn't so bad, he supposed, she seemed nice enough and actually seemed like she genuinely wanted to talk to him. Though, her cheerfulness was a bit overwhelming at first, but she was tolerable at best. Unlike a certain someone. What was it with dark-furred cats, always getting on his nerves? But he couldn't be distracted by petty apprentices. He'll never earn Clovepool's appreciation that way!

Silentpaw belatedly realized he was staring directly in Firepaw's direction, and hoping to StarClan she didn't notice, he quickly averted his gaze to the leaders, blinking. If she saw him staring, StarClan knows what she might do. Come over, talk to him, maybe take him to see a couple other cats from other Clans. No, no. That won't do. He would never speak to another cat from another Clan. Not after what happened with... Firepaw.

He wanted to stop thinking of her. He should stop thinking about her. She's a ThunderClan cat, no longer around him, no longer close to him. He didn't even know where she was, or how she was doing, and that was probably a good thing. No, it definitely was a good thing. He looked back at Firepaw... ShadowClan Firepaw, and noticed another cat? Talking to her? She's already making friends? Sure, given her personality, Silentpaw figured it was quite easy for Firepaw to make new friends. He didn't possess such skill. Firepaw seemed to do it so much better than he ever would.

As much as he didn't want to admit he was nervous, he was. Looking away from Firepaw, and around him, he felt overwhelmed around all these cats. It was his first Gathering after all, no one should be expecting him to breeze through this like it's only a Clan meeting.

Everyone except Clovepool.

And he expected Firepaw to be nervous as well. Only several days into joining the Clan, and already at a Gathering? Silentpaw wondered how that would feel for her. Was there a chance Firepaw could be feeling more nervous than him? If that was the case, she was excellent at hiding it. He wished he had enough courage to walk up and talk to her like any normal cat.

But you're such a coward.

{ @Lil'Ember }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 05:32 PM.
Old Today, 07:47 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 30M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

The marbled enforcer made his way into the clearing, when a familiar pelt caught his eye. He hadn't seen that fur since she ran away with a limp over two moons ago. Smirking, he made his way over to the scarred Lionheart, satisfaction warming his fur as he saw her scarred and mangled muzzle. "Well hello, my lovely Owltalon." He purred silkily. "Y'know, this look suits you."

Ohh how he had been WAITING for this moment. To rub her mangled muzzle in her face as he stood proud, strong and resilent despite the scars she gave him.

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

=======================

°•○♡ FAWNPAW ♡○•°
She/Her • Apprentice • 5M • ThC
A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle

---

Fawnpaw sniffed and sat in a corner, keeping away from any other cats. If she was sick, she didn't want anyone else to be.

[ closed! ]

=======================

°•○♧ BIRCHPAW ♧○•°
He/Him • Apprentice • 8M • WC
A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom

---

The fluffy ticked tabby made his way into Seastones, sitting with his clanmates. Maybe someone would come see him today? He hoped so!

[ open! ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 07:51 PM.
Old Today, 08:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 28 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Ah, this was nice. Gatherings! Such a great opportunity to meet new friends.
Or enemies.
Mothflame never liked having enemies. but when it was necessary, it was necessary. Some cats just needed to be taught a lesson or two. Hopefully she didn't meet any of those pricks today. All she wanted to have was a peaceful Gathering at least. Gatherings were times of peace, after all. Was it not?

Mothflame sat within her Clan, glorious ThunderClan, long, fluffy tail gently brushing the ground behind her. Her single seeing eye scanned her surroundings, taking in the forms of cats she recognized and cats she didn't. Nothing too troubling was happening as of now, that was good. She hoped it would stay this way.
But she was not having the best time. She couldn't just sit around in silence, she had to talk to someone! Maybe another ThunderClan warrior or apprentice.

... Maybe someone from another Clan.

Mothflame's expression grew sour at the thought of befriending cats from other Clans. Especially enemy Clans. That wouldn't work out very well with her.
After some consideration, she decided against being the extrovert and settled on staying where she was until someone came to talk to her. Someone had to, right?

{OPEN!!!!!!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 08:25 PM.
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

…and there they were. Why, why, WHY did Rookpaw just have to be here? Have to stare at her so intently? They must be a warrior by now, at this point. So.. Rook. Until she found out their suffix, of course. Not that they deserved one. Selfish, selfish, selfish. Suck-up. What a disappointment. How dare she ever think Rook could become anything? Goldfish shuddered at the mere thought, meeting their gaze with a steady cold one of her own. You want to play games? Just because you’re large? Just because you snuck the medicine cat a boop? Well guess who. The hell. [COLOR=‘red’]Cares.[/COLOR] nobody. Do they really think that medicine cat wants them? Wants a selfish rat? Did they REALLY think that a medicine cat would dare love someone like them? Ha! It felt nearly psychotic. Psychoticslly pleasant. A manic expression was behind her eyes. Her uncaring eyes.

There was something distasteful in her expression. Despite her neutral expression, she almost looked curious, as The Ace of Spades didn’t. Even. Recognize. Them. Rook was a stranger. She strengthened her act by putting on a disgustedly confused face, expression revealing nothing. She longed so bad to make them feel what she had. Small. Insignificant. Perhaps.. perhaps the cat who had once seemed like a mother could do so. For a summary of Goldfish’s expression, she looked confused and curious, as though she didn’t know who the hell Rook[fire] was and why they were staring at the lionheart.

Swiveling her head away, Goldfish caught sight of her apprentice. She and Rook.. had been friends. Close. ”Mari!” she called. There was a primitive urgency to keep her apprentice safe from them. It throbbed in her heart. Mari could no. See. Rook. No matter what. ”Come sit up here.” if Marigoldpaw came and Rook saw this, Goldfish wouldn’t even acknowledge them any longer. She no longer knew them. They. were. nothing.

”If they aren’t human, they don’t receive human rights, now do they?” ~ Bloom

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 08:27 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Finally! It was getting gross, being the only other cat next to the fish. Bumblestar straightened up and turned her attention away from Fadingstar and Dusklion as Dawnstar and Twilightstar claimed their places on the stones. Was that a new deputy with WindClan?? About time.

She figured they'd hear about it in a bit. Bumblestar elsewhere for the time being, nose twitching. Smelled like milk... weird, maybe the ShadowClan leader had been spending more time around the nursery lately. Twilightstar smelled off, too. Whatever, not what she cared about, anyway. She'd rather focus on more serious matters. With a returning nod to Twilightstar, she looked to the much larger leader.

"Yo, Dawnstar." She leaned around Twilightstar to peer at her. "Heard about what happened at the border. That apprentice shouldn't be bugging you lot any longer, or at least not for a good while. If anymore trouble comes up, let me know 'n I'll get it handled." Maybe in a more permanent way next time, if her Clanmates decided to piss her off badly enough. "Hope it won't be an extended issue."

[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]