Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Daffodilpaw Warrior Names...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:17 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:17 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:16 PM
damnatio memoriae [p]
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:02 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:59 PM

Old Today, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: September Gathering

Rainpaw redirected her attention back to Slugpaw, and smiled. She giggled lightly at the question. "No! My sister's name is Ravenpaw so we don't all have water-based names!" She mewed. "Hmmm...I don't know if I have favorite." She mused. "But I think that if I could pick I'd choose...maybe -bloom? Orrr...cloud?" This was fun! She'd never thought about what her warrior name would be! She knew she was too soft for any tough sounding names. Although...Rainwish sounds really pretty too. Rainpaw was enjoying this! It was fun to think about the future. "Oh! What about you?"

[@nyme - Salamanderpaw]
[@sleepyyjax - Shellpaw]
[@Bonsai - Slugpaw]

Hemlockleaf nodded dutifully at his deputy, looking over his shoulder and flicking his tail for Mintpaw to follow. "Come on, Mintpaw. Don't want to be late for your first Gathering right?" He teased lightly, padding calmly towards the Seastones. It looked like ShadowClan was the last to arrive...that made him nervous. Should he encourage Mintpaw to mingle? Or instruct her to stay close? What is the right decision...

[@constellation - Mintpaw]
[OPEN to other interactions too!]

Embercloud couldn't help feeling a little nervous, she had never been this far away from Beetlekit for so long. I hope she'll be okay.... The warrior/adopted mother of the little kit settled among the crowd of cats, curling her tail around her protectively.

[OPEN for interactions!]

I hate to say it...this is kinda cool! Stempaw was entranced by the sight before him, it was like a sea of pelts! Cats from all four clans, gathered in one place. Stempaw may be a grump, but even he could recognize the excitement of one's first Gathering. He gave a huff with narrowed eyes in farewell to his denmate Silentpaw, they shared a mentor but that didn't mean he had to like him. "See ya." He grunted with a dismissive wave of his tail.

Stempaw's eyes glittered with excitement as he looked around. Which clan should I mingle with?? Possibilities were endless!

[@Starphobia - Silentpaw]
[OPEN!]
Old Today, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
Fallenmoon padded into the area, sighing gently as he sat beside his mate Meadowwhisper
(both open )
Mothcloud joined some queens (open)

[ Female | she/her | Riverclan| 21 moons]

Bluetide was bored, she had been listening to everyone talk that she didn't have anyone to talk to. her blue eyes scanned the area before she saw Fallenmoon, though she didn't want to disturb the 2 cats she decided to walk over to them.

The molly sighed and approached" Hi i'm Bluetide from riverclan who are you?"" she asked inn a friendly cheerful voice.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

ShadowClan

Bloomingblaze is present.

Burnetpaw is present.

[both open]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 02:17 PM.
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[ Female | she/her | Riverclan| 21 moons]

Bluetide was bored, she had been listening to everyone talk that she didn't have anyone to talk to. her blue eyes scanned the area before she saw Fallenmoon, though she didn't want to disturb the 2 cats she decided to walk over to them.

The molly sighed and approached" Hi i'm Bluetide from riverclan who are you?"" she asked inn a friendly cheerful voice.
Fallenmoon only looked at the she-cat when Meadowwhisper nudged him, he looked over and dipped his head, he didn't like Riverclan, but why be mean? This was supposed to be peaceful and so far Riverclan was. He blinked carefully before giving a small answer, "Fallenmoon of Shadowclan." He meowed, his tone was soft thought his deep tone contrasted the softness well. Fallenmoon licked his chest for a moment and then looked at her. He looked to his mate who gave him a gentle nod, Meadowwhisper turned to the she-cat, "Hi, Meadowwhisper, just letting you know he's not staring and being rude, he's just deaf so he processes things slower. He wants me to tell you." Meadowwhisper mewed, Fallenmoon's eyes looking a bit relieved as he read his mates lips, licking her ear gratefully.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

As gathering instructions were given (and as Goldfish showed up late) the tortoiseshell found herself listening intently. She wasn’t keen on interacting with the other clans too much, but resolutely the lionheart decided learning more about the states of the other three clans would do her relatively good, and would be nice for the clan. Perhaps knowledge would accidentally be spilled for her clan. Her one scarred ear flicked to the side as the cats began walking, surveying the area around her before reluctantly entering the clearing. Stars it had been so long… so long since she had been here in specific. Blinking her dandelion hues once then twice Goldfish took in the sights. She had to admit the full moon looked beautiful. The other clans were quick to arrive (in which case the Ace of spades resolutely ignored that fact of who all might be here) after Riverclan and the memory of her first gathering as a Lionheart returned.

Silently she sat down near the front of the clearing with her tail curled neatly around her paws. Perhaps she would be left alone this gathering... perhaps not. The moonlight shone faintly on her muscular dappled shoulders, and Goldfish had made an effort to not look a mess. She didn’t know why she bothered when the other clans were simply rats but being presentable was a step in the right direction of making the other clans see Riverclan was proper now no matter how silly.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 02:50 PM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Firepaw
Moons: 10

(She/her)
Firepaw walked alongside her clan with a light trot as they headed towards the seastones, the now familiar scent of her clanmates sorrounding her. This was the first time she had seen all of Shadowclan toguether like this, and only now she realiced just how big of a family she was trying to belong to. She briefly turned around to try to count how many cats joined toguether to go to the gathering, but quickly lost count after reaching twenty cats. No matter the exact number of shadowclanners that were making their way to the Seastones, this was by far the greatest amount of cats she had ever seen in one place, and she guessed that top spot was going to quickly get stolen by the sheer amount of cats she was going to see at the gathering. Just imagining it made her dizzy, three whole other clans, more or less the same sice as Shadowclan, all in the same place?? She didnt even know how they were all going to fit in their gathering place, but she guessed she was about to find out.

Either way, at least her clanmates bringued her the confort she needed to continue walking onwards. She was EXTREMELLY excited for this gathering, I mean of course she was, how could she not?! She would get to see a bunch of new cats, make friends, enemies, get to know about clan politics... Everything she loved to do, she would be able to do here ten-fold! But this feeling of excitement met with something cold in her chest, almost like it was wrapping around it and suffocating it, a shiver of something. She didnt know quite what it was (for a moment she considered speaking to the medicine cat before they arrived at the Seastones becouse it was starting to make her feel like she couldnt breathe properly, but decided aganist it to not bother them), but whatever it was, it didnt leave no matter how much she tried to calm herself down.

She was going to meet a lot of new cats, and provably make a few cross-clan friends, sure, but that also meant having these unfamiliar cats eyes on her pelt, judjing her every move, and judjing Shadowclan in turn. She was still very unnexperienced, both in practical skills and clan matters, what if she made a fool of herself? It suddenly seemed very likely to her. Would Shadowclan look bad as a result? No, provably not, Shadowclan already had plenty of wonderfull warriors to represent its good qualities, but... Still, she didnt want to let down her clan. If she wanted to one day truly belong to Shadowclan, that meant holding herself up to the same standard as any clanborn warrior. As of now she had done that by trying to be as helpfull around camp as posible, and now she would do it by representing her clan as best as she could.

This affirmation to herself did not help calm the suffocating feeling in her gut (actually, it seemed to be growing stronguer), but she silently convinced herself that it did.

Firepaw slowly nodded to herself as Mistlewhisker spoke. "No sharing sensitive information" that was a given, and something she could definetly work with. She couldnt say anything that would put Shadowclan at risk even if she tried. She barely knew anything about more in-depth clan politics, the only mildly-interesting thing she had managed to gather is that Riverclan had been at war with the three other clans not so long ago. Why? No idea, maybe she would be able to find out in this gathering by way of context clues, or not, or maybe Firepaw was going to make herself look like an idiot for asking something that is common knowledge among the clans, who knew, Firepaw sure didnt.

When Shadowclan finally arrived at the Seastones, Firepaw flinched when a sudden concoction of fish, rabbits and squirrels got stuck in her nostrils. It seems that Wind, Thunder and Riverclan had arrived there before them. Firepaw sighed, she had hoped that they would arrive early to have time to accomodate a bit to each clan coming one by one, but it seemed Starclan wasnt going to give her that pleasure tonight. But hey, thats alright, she can work with this! The ginormous number of cats smushed toguether in a single space was just as dizzing as she thought it would be, and the sudden pang in her chest wasnt getting any better, but she could work with this! She had worked with worse stuff before, so she had to work with this!

She tried her best to keep her tail and head up slowly padded away towards a relatively calm part of the Seastones, scouting out all the cats that were present and trying to remember their faces, eventually failing miserably as their pelts blended toguether with those of the crowd. Eventually she settled near where the bulk of Riverclan cats where. They didnt smell particularly pleasant (she wasnt a big fan of fish to be honest), but it was as good as any other spot, she guessed. Was she suposed to stay near her clan, to help show their unity as a family? Or should she be trying to socialice with the other clans, to show them the confidence of Shadowclan? She had no idea, so thats why she was going to stay in that little spot she found, waiting to spot a familiar face or a friendly cat to talk to.

@Vesper
(Also open to anyone else!! Firepaw needs someone to chat to rn :3)

Old Today, 02:51 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash bounded forward with ShadowClan, listening closely and intently to Mistlewhisker's instructions. She gave a firm nod as the deputy glanced her way; one paw or whisker out of line, and she'd gladly swipe some ears herself. Her paw pads prickled with anticipation as she smelled the once-familiar, odorous scent of RiverClan in the air. So the fishes were truly back, eh...?

The large, fluffy she-cat found herself a spot in the middle-back of her Clan, wanting to be able to see most of them without being too far away. Her ears were pricked for any suspicious conversations or happenings, watchful golden-green eyes slightly narrowed. She didn't exactly look... approachable. Which is how she preferred it.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 02:55 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash bounded forward with ShadowClan, listening closely and intently to Mistlewhisker's instructions. She gave a firm nod as the deputy glanced her way; one paw or whisker out of line, and she'd gladly swipe some ears herself. Her paw pads prickled with anticipation as she smelled the once-familiar, odorous scent of RiverClan in the air. So the fishes were truly back, eh...?

The large, fluffy she-cat found herself a spot in the middle-back of her Clan, wanting to be able to see most of them without being too far away. Her ears were pricked for any suspicious conversations or happenings, watchful golden-green eyes slightly narrowed. She didn't exactly look... approachable. Which is how she preferred it.
:meows at you:

Willowtail looked around. Blinking as she spotted Stagheart, and then the Shadowclan she-cat. Willowtail blinked. Deciding to head towards Stagheart and avoid the other clans for now, "Stagheart" Willowtail meowed quietly. Her long tail flicking towards a group of Windclan warriors. One had a pelt almost identical to hers, just more ginger, and his eyes were amber. "That's Watertail........ my...." Willowtail didn't want to say the rest, hoping Stagheart got where she was going.

(If Stagheart not here just lemme know and I'll have Willowtail say hi to Briar instead TvT )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 02:57 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Chilly eyes and a hostile aura...Maggotpaw fixes this long sideways look on Quietpaw like a kit who's just found an interesting grasshopper—and wants to start pulling the legs off of it. Its initial goal of coming here, waiting patiently for the night to end, and rushing home to regale all of its favorites with the story of Maggotpaw's Very Good Well-Behaved Evening is steadily being forgotten. There are so many cats here, and Maggotpaw wants to play.

The spindly young creature stands, stretches, steers itself into the dark, and before long the frosty she-cat has a bone-colored loaf sat down in the sand beside her and turning a pale yellow look and a crooked grin upward like they're longtime friends.

"You look sad." She doesn't, but sad is the word Maggotpaw uses, anyhow. "Don't cry. I can tell you a story so you won't cry, how's that? Say yes."

@Morrigan ; QUIETPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:06 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw nodded as Bumblestar pointed out where he was supposed to sit. "It's fine, I can handle it," he muttered, hobbling over to the other young cat, though she was older then Wolfpaw himself. Wolfpaw glanced over to Bumble and Spiderthroat before laying down next to her, green eyes looking around the crowd. He was able to spot Hollow and his brother in the crowd. There were already quite a few cats, so he couldn't imagine what it was going to be like when ShadowClan and WindClan arrived.

Since they were going to be there all night, might as well try to talk with the other Medic. "Hi," he mumbled, not really knowing what to say. "m Wolfpaw, what's your name?" he asked, turning to face them. That was a regular conversation starter, right? Well if it wasn't, it's not his fault he didn't like to talk to other cats.

Berrypaw was just about doing her darndest not to panic and look moon-eyed as more Clans started to filter in, their scents touching her nose, reminding her of that day... oh, stars, that awful day, with so much bloodshed and claws and terror and—

Her despairing thoughts were cut off as a young tom, perhaps younger than her (though not much smaller based on her tiny frame) came bounding up. He smelled of ThunderClan, causing Berrypaw's throat to want to close up. Not only from the 3v1, but she also remembered ThunderClan raiding them when she was still a kit, peeking out of the nursery in horror... that'd been the first day she'd ever known what blood smelled like...

Taking in a deep breath, the traumatized jumpy apprentice steeled herself, calming down — tonight was a truce. No one would hurt her. Not that one WindClan cat again, or... or that one shadowy blood-scented cat that she was still half-convinced was a hallucination...

It wasn't until Wolfpaw's mumbled greeting reached her ears that Berrypaw blinked, finally turning to properly face him. He seemed to be trying to be nice... although it was somewhat clear that he wasn't the most comfortable. "O-Oh, uh... Berrypaw," she mewed almost like a shaky squeak, then internally cursed herself for sounding so pathetic. She cleared her throat and straightened up, trying again. "I'm... Berrypaw. What's, ah... w-what's your name...?"

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den