Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:14 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:12 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 11:04 PM
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 11:03 PM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 11:01 PM

Old August 26th, 2024, 03:51 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

@squidz

"Berrypaw?" Weepingpaw rasped, he'd stayed outside for a bit longer after the meeting, waiting for Daisykit to go to sleep so that he didn't get horded by a kit, a medicine cat and his sickness all at once. He coughed gently and sat in the middle of the den. Huffing for breath

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; August 26th, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 02:59 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

@squidz

RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw slowly made her way into the medicine den. Smelled like it at least. She eyed the blurry figure of the medicine cat apprentice. Berrypaw was the name, if she remembered correctly. Her chest felt tight. She carefully approached Berrypaw.

Her eyes searched around the den, anxious. "Hello, Berrypaw. I'm uh.. here for a few reasons. Dunno if you can help with all of them but, worth a shot. I just got back from being lost, I'm a bit sunburnt and my eyesight seems to be getting pretty bad." She took a breath, speaking once more, "I'm not too sure if you can help with this either, but my chests felt real tight and I've felt real panicky after the war. I've been dazed 'n stuff, too."

Her ears drooped slightly, as she continued to avoid staring directly at Berrypaw. "Sorry if I'm a bother at all." She added.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind

Last edited by CollapsingStars; August 27th, 2024 at 03:01 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:02 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@squidz

"Berrypaw?" Weepingpaw rasped, he'd stayed outside for a bit longer after the meeting, waiting for Daisykit to go to sleep so that he didn't get horded by a kit, a medicine cat and his sickness all at once. He coughed gently and sat in the middle of the den. Huffing for breath

"Oh! H-Hi, Weepingpaw. Come on in." Berrypaw glanced up when Weepingpaw finally came in; he'd waited for Daisykit to calm down and go to sleep. She padded over and tapped his shoulder with her tail, helping guide him past the herb stores and into a refreshed nest across the den from Daisykit. "Here... you can rest here and I'll take a look at you, okay..? Can you tell me what hurts and all your symptoms? Besides coughing, of course..."

As she waited for Weepingpaw to explain, she frowned in concern, noting the stuff gathering around his eyes that looked quite irritated. An infection, perhaps..? But in the eye? Hm...

She pawed together some potential herbs to use while she waited for him to reply, trying to contain her worry for her adoptive brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
@squidz

She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw slowly made her way into the medicine den. Smelled like it at least. She eyed the blurry figure of the medicine cat apprentice. Berrypaw was the name, if she remembered correctly. Her chest felt tight. She carefully approached Berrypaw.

Her eyes searched around the den, anxious. "Hello, Berrypaw. I'm uh.. here for a few reasons. Dunno if you can help with all of them but, worth a shot. I just got back from being lost, I'm a bit sunburnt and my eyesight seems to be getting pretty bad." She took a breath, speaking once more, "I'm not too sure if you can help with this either, but my chests felt real tight and I've felt real panicky after the war. I've been dazed 'n stuff, too."

Her ears drooped slightly, as she continued to avoid staring directly at Berrypaw. "Sorry if I'm a bother at all." She added.

Berrypaw turned from her herb stores when Dewpaw walked in, noting the careful and almost timid approach of the apprentice (one that mostly mirrored her own behavior, really, and it was like looking at a kindred soul for a moment). But Berry didn't have time to dwell on that, instead immediately looking concerned at the state of the apprentice.

"O-Oh, of course... you're not a bother at all! P-Please, come sit down," Berrypaw urged gently, using her tail to carefully help guide Dewpaw to a nearby clean nest. As the apprentice settled, Berrypaw carefully looked over her with a concentrated and worried frown.

"Hm... I-I don't know if I'll have anything for your sunburn,"
she admitted quietly, looking a bit frustrated at her own knowledge for a moment. "But I can give you a poppy seed for the pain..." She pawed one over as she spoke, pushing it onto Dewpaw's paw in case the apprentice couldn't see the tiny black seed. "Now, for your eyes..."

She grimaced a bit to see the cloudy look in Dewpaw's eye. Ah, what was that one herb Fawnlight had mentioned that soothes eyes...? as Berrypaw tried to remember, she turned to start pawing through the stores, murmuring to herself for a moment as she sought her memory. As she did, she glanced back at Dewpaw, her voice gentle.

"A-And... about the war..." She hesitated a moment. The war had been its own trauma for Berry as well, one she hadn't fully dealt with nor wanted to talk about. But... maybe this was a good time for it? She took a deep breath, her voice wavering only slightly. "I-It was... hard for me, too. For everyone, I know, but... still. The chest pains, the panic... it could all be from what you experienced. Do... do you wanna talk about it?" She asked softly, not wanting to push, but knowing that sometimes giving the opportunity to speak on it could make someone feel better. Or, at the very least, process all of that chaos that had happened. And StarClan knows that Berrypaw had been dealing with many of the same symptoms as Dewpaw, just had tried her hardest to hide it... rather unsuccessfully, of course, although she was holding it together for her patients.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; August 27th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 04:13 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

"Oh! H-Hi, Weepingpaw. Come on in." Berrypaw glanced up when Weepingpaw finally came in; he'd waited for Daisykit to calm down and go to sleep. She padded over and tapped his shoulder with her tail, helping guide him past the herb stores and into a refreshed nest across the den from Daisykit. "Here... you can rest here and I'll take a look at you, okay..? Can you tell me what hurts and all your symptoms? Besides coughing, of course..."

As she waited for Weepingpaw to explain, she frowned in concern, noting the stuff gathering around his eyes that looked quite irritated. An infection, perhaps..? But in the eye? Hm...

She pawed together some potential herbs to use while she waited for him to reply, trying to contain her worry for her adoptive brother.

Berrypaw turned from her herb stores when Dewpaw walked in, noting the careful and almost timid approach of the apprentice (one that mostly mirrored her own behavior, really, and it was like looking at a kindred soul for a moment). But Berry didn't have time to dwell on that, instead immediately looking concerned at the state of the apprentice.

"O-Oh, of course... you're not a bother at all! P-Please, come sit down," Berrypaw urged gently, using her tail to carefully help guide Dewpaw to a nearby clean nest. As the apprentice settled, Berrypaw carefully looked over her with a concentrated and worried frown.

she admitted quietly, looking a bit frustrated at her own knowledge for a moment. "But I can give you a poppy seed for the pain..." She pawed one over as she spoke, pushing it onto Dewpaw's paw in case the apprentice couldn't see the tiny black seed. "Now, for your eyes..."

She grimaced a bit to see the cloudy look in Dewpaw's eye. Ah, what was that one herb Fawnlight had mentioned that soothes eyes...? as Berrypaw tried to remember, she turned to start pawing through the stores, murmuring to herself for a moment as she sought her memory. As she did, she glanced back at Dewpaw, her voice gentle.

"A-And... about the war..." She hesitated a moment. The war had been its own trauma for Berry as well, one she hadn't fully dealt with nor wanted to talk about. But... maybe this was a good time for it? She took a deep breath, her voice wavering only slightly. "I-It was... hard for me, too. For everyone, I know, but... still. The chest pains, the panic... it could all be from what you experienced. Do... do you wanna talk about it?" She asked softly, not wanting to push, but knowing that sometimes giving the opportunity to speak on it could make someone feel better. Or, at the very least, process all of that chaos that had happened. And StarClan knows that Berrypaw had been dealing with many of the same symptoms as Dewpaw, just had tried her hardest to hide it... rather unsuccessfully, of course, although she was holding it together for her patients.

She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw seemed to relax, Berrypaw was calming. "A poppy seed sounds great." She offered a smile. She could kind of see Berry searching through her herb stock. She knew her eyes may be harder to deal with.

"I'd.. like to talk about it. Yeah. During the war, I was real worried. They just.. Came up 'n surprised us. All I saw was blood and death everywhere. No matter where I would walk, it'd be a body or.." She trailed off, before continuing, "I- I got bit around my eyes by a windclan apprentice. I just can't shake his smell. That's all I could smell besides blood during that awful war. And then Caveclaw was pretty beaten up.. The worst part I think is the guilt. I feel super bad for those kits, havin' to go through all of that."

She glanced at Berrypaw, "I don't wanna burden you with all of this. It feels nice to get it off my chest though. Don't think I'll ever be the same after what happened.. But.. You were there too, right? It's silly of me to explain in detail, you experienced it yourself." Dewpaw offered a soft smile, "I don't know if anyone has asked you yet, are you doing okay? After all of that, you must've seen horrible things too."

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old August 27th, 2024, 05:47 PM
Camo x

Quote:
| BERRYPAW |

Weepingpaw accepted the guide with a gentle grumble of thanks. His walking a bit sideways but he ended up sitting down fine. "By heads throbbing.... I feel sick but I'm not stuffy like i'm sick. And my eyes are killing me, I've had this headache for- gosh days." Weepingpaw rasped, coughing

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Old September 2nd, 2024, 06:37 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

| BERRYPAW |

Okay, so Mistyshard was busy... and Rowanmane was looking at her with worry that she'd clearly induced on him from her nervous manner. Ah. Okay. Breathe... breathe...

She laughed a bit sheepishly, feeling hot under her fur as she forced herself to settle down. Way to go get your patients all freaked out... meeting Rowanmane's eyes, she attempted a weak yet reassuring smile to show him she'd just been lost in her own anxious thoughts.

"G-Guess she's busy... but... that's alright! I believe it's an infection, and w-we have just the thing for it." She set down the wet moss after cleaning his jaw and padded over to the herb store, seeming to mumble something to herself before returning to him, dropping a purple-colored flower attached to a large, glossy leaf at his paws.

"This is borage. I-It doesn't taste too great, but... y'just gotta chew and swallow it. and it should help fight that infection from the inside, because I don't think marigold on the outside will do any more good at this stage,"
she explained, her shaky tone gradually mellowing out a bit as she spoke her memorized herb knowledge thus far, as if finding internal comfort in being able to recite something actually helpful.

"You should stop by as often as you can for me to take a look at it and make sure it's doing alright, and to see if you need more borage. I-If it keeps bothering you at all... you come back and have us look at it, okay? Just keep the area clean and don't strain it in the meantime... and get plenty of rest for your body to recover. Oh, a-and stay hydrated!" She added at the end, giving him another soft smile. She was still a bit nervous, but she fully believed this was the right call, so... it should work. It had to! That StarClan cat had told her borage... and Berry wasn't about to doubt the ghost of a former RiverClan medicine cat.

[ @Rowan - so sorry for the delay! thank u for your patience <3 ]

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 69
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @squidz

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He was grateful when the jittery medicine cat apprentice took matters into her own paws. Hopefully the youngin’ would gain more confidence in age? He wouldn’t want her to crumble under pressure when in a tense situation where she’s needed. Then again, hopefully a stable warrior would be able to train her soon? Not him, don’t express interest, don’t distract yourself from your warrior duty.

He brushed his other thoughts aside, nodding as she gave him the borage, and he ate it. His nose wrinkled but he didn’t complain. At least it would help the infection that he supposedly had? Which did, indeed suck. “Than’ ya! Hopefully I won’ need to be ‘ere too of’en” he mused, giving her a thankful look. “See ya!” he waved his tail and padded out.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut

BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 07:35 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

| BERRYPAW |

[ apologies for the delays!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw seemed to relax, Berrypaw was calming. "A poppy seed sounds great." She offered a smile. She could kind of see Berry searching through her herb stock. She knew her eyes may be harder to deal with.

"I'd.. like to talk about it. Yeah. During the war, I was real worried. They just.. Came up 'n surprised us. All I saw was blood and death everywhere. No matter where I would walk, it'd be a body or.." She trailed off, before continuing, "I- I got bit around my eyes by a windclan apprentice. I just can't shake his smell. That's all I could smell besides blood during that awful war. And then Caveclaw was pretty beaten up.. The worst part I think is the guilt. I feel super bad for those kits, havin' to go through all of that."

She glanced at Berrypaw, "I don't wanna burden you with all of this. It feels nice to get it off my chest though. Don't think I'll ever be the same after what happened.. But.. You were there too, right? It's silly of me to explain in detail, you experienced it yourself." Dewpaw offered a soft smile, "I don't know if anyone has asked you yet, are you doing okay? After all of that, you must've seen horrible things too."

Berrypaw returned with a poppy seed that she carefully pawed over to Dewpaw, gently pressing it into the apprentice's paw pad in case she struggled to see the tiny black dot. Then she listened silently, not yet chewing the celandine she brought over so that she could listen to Dewpaw's account of the raid. As she went on, Berry nodded solemnly, letting out a huff of agreement or a grimace here or there.

"Y-You're not burdening... don't worry," the apprentice assured, offering a small but reassuring smile. "It's good to talk about these sorts of things... and I'm here for healing, and that goes beyond physical too. That's what Mistyshard told me before..."

At Dewpaw's last question, the medicine cat apprentice paused, hesitating for a moment; she hadn't really spoken about it with anyone, and certainly didn't want to start rambling about her own woes with it to a cat who'd come to her as a patient. She quickly tried to cover it up with a small nod and shrug. "Y-Yeah, it... was awful," Berrypaw agreed somberly. "Had to seen some... a-awful things... both during and after in the medicine den, too. I-I think it... took a toll on all of us, didn't it..?" She mused quietly before shaking her head, trying to dismiss the horrible memories and of having to watch Cobwebfern's leg being... while that one blood-scented cat loomed behind her like a shadow.... Nope. Not now. She was going to focus by taking the celandine between her jaws, starting to crush up the plant just like Fawnlight taught her...

[ feel free to reply, next post will be her treating dewpaw's eyes, just waiting on her to canonically learn celandine in a past rp xD ty for your patience <3 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingpaw accepted the guide with a gentle grumble of thanks. His walking a bit sideways but he ended up sitting down fine. "By heads throbbing.... I feel sick but I'm not stuffy like i'm sick. And my eyes are killing me, I've had this headache for- gosh days." Weepingpaw rasped, coughing

Berrypaw let out a hum of acknowledgement as he went on describing his ailments, frowning a bit more as he talked about the head throbbing for days. That... wasn't good.

She padded over with a few leaves in between her jaws, peering at his eyes. "Stars... your eyes look infected. Here, eat this — it's borage. It'll help fight infection from the inside... d-doesn't taste too good, though," she warned, pushing forward the purple-flowered and large-leafed plant until it touched his paws. Before she went on to the celandine, hoping it'd be enough to soothe the eyes for now while he fought off infection, she tilted her head with a frown.

"Have you... been eating and drinking enough?" She asked gently, wanting to make sure he was taking care of himself. He looked... rather sick, if she was honest, and was silently praying that it wasn't something more serious than an infection.

[ will treat weeping's eyes by next post, just waiting on berry to learn celandine from an ongoing past rp hehe <3 ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 09:16 PM
Camo x

Quote:
| BERRYPAW |

[ apologies for the delays!! ]

Berrypaw returned with a poppy seed that she carefully pawed over to Dewpaw, gently pressing it into the apprentice's paw pad in case she struggled to see the tiny black dot. Then she listened silently, not yet chewing the celandine she brought over so that she could listen to Dewpaw's account of the raid. As she went on, Berry nodded solemnly, letting out a huff of agreement or a grimace here or there.

"Y-You're not burdening... don't worry," the apprentice assured, offering a small but reassuring smile. "It's good to talk about these sorts of things... and I'm here for healing, and that goes beyond physical too. That's what Mistyshard told me before..."

At Dewpaw's last question, the medicine cat apprentice paused, hesitating for a moment; she hadn't really spoken about it with anyone, and certainly didn't want to start rambling about her own woes with it to a cat who'd come to her as a patient. She quickly tried to cover it up with a small nod and shrug. "Y-Yeah, it... was awful," Berrypaw agreed somberly. "Had to seen some... a-awful things... both during and after in the medicine den, too. I-I think it... took a toll on all of us, didn't it..?" She mused quietly before shaking her head, trying to dismiss the horrible memories and of having to watch Cobwebfern's leg being... while that one blood-scented cat loomed behind her like a shadow.... Nope. Not now. She was going to focus by taking the celandine between her jaws, starting to crush up the plant just like Fawnlight taught her...

[ feel free to reply, next post will be her treating dewpaw's eyes, just waiting on her to canonically learn celandine in a past rp xD ty for your patience <3 ]

Berrypaw let out a hum of acknowledgement as he went on describing his ailments, frowning a bit more as he talked about the head throbbing for days. That... wasn't good.

She padded over with a few leaves in between her jaws, peering at his eyes. "Stars... your eyes look infected. Here, eat this — it's borage. It'll help fight infection from the inside... d-doesn't taste too good, though," she warned, pushing forward the purple-flowered and large-leafed plant until it touched his paws. Before she went on to the celandine, hoping it'd be enough to soothe the eyes for now while he fought off infection, she tilted her head with a frown.

"Have you... been eating and drinking enough?" She asked gently, wanting to make sure he was taking care of himself. He looked... rather sick, if she was honest, and was silently praying that it wasn't something more serious than an infection.

[ will treat weeping's eyes by next post, just waiting on berry to learn celandine from an ongoing past rp hehe <3 ]
(alrrrrrr <3 )

Weepingpaw murmured a quiet thanks as he ate the herb, not showing his disgust on his face, though his tail flicking behind him for a moment showed otherwise, he could scent Daisykit and flicked his ears as he heard her humming. Weepingpaw paid attention to his adoptive sister again, "Infected? I've never had that happen." He murmured. "Well....... it's been hard lately..... to keep track of all that.... I groom my pelt best I can... but eating and drinking just.... I've been so upset lately I forget." He admitted in a sheepish tone.

lio lurked here