Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
I NEED INTERACTIONS QUICK!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:19 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:18 PM
Wouldn't You Like a Taste...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:17 PM
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:17 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:16 PM

Old Today, 04:56 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

BristleThorn
Female | 30 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw, BlackbirdPaw | Posts: 72
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes—silky, flowy tail
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @paedyn

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Great, better remember that. Now c’mon, we’re goin’ huntin’.” she turned to the exit of camp, flicking her tail for the younger cat to follow. She didn’t check back though, not much caring if she did or not. Okay, she kinda did care cause it was…pretty crucial to say the least.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut

BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 04:58 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Blackbirdpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
4 / 100

Bouncing on her paws, the black, gray, and tan she-cat followed her mentor out of camp. ´´I hope I catch a blackbird! My namesake!´´ Blackbirdpaw purred.
Old Today, 05:25 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw does not understand why some of his siblings continue to make excuses for his parents. nor does he think he ever will. why continue to excuse the actions of someone who constantly lets you down? it makes him sick, almost. grandma doesn't keep lostspark so busy she can't make time for her kits. and if it wanted to make bleedingpaw feel like a fool, he would've let out the sardonic, bitter laugh he's currently holding in.

he stays silent. simply deciding to cast a glance at a nearby clanmate instead. perhaps his frustration is evident by the way his brow twitches.

physical contact from others is foreign to him, and makes him cringe a bit if he's honest. he likes to avoid it when he can, but this time he's not quick enough to move away before his brothers head makes contact with his shoulder. "of course it makes you her grandson," he quips, gaze slidinh to the blonde bengal once more. "blood relations mean nothing. lostpark took you in, so you're dawnstar's grandson now, also." he wonders why bleedingpaw would even doubt that?? he supposes it's because of that outburst moonpaw had.

ah yes, kits. if it weren't for his grandmother's mood that seemed to become worse and worse by the days, he would've forgotten she's carrying kits. he's a little disturbed considering said kits will...be his aunts and uncles. he's also disturbed when bleedingpaw flops over, eyes widening a smidge, only to return to how they were when the tom wiggles back up. the tips of his ears burn with shame at the request, brows pinching. he barely knows anything about fighting, embarrassingly enough. he definitely doesn't want to admit that, because admitting his lack of skills is appalling to him.

but a spar is pretty much the same as wrestling as a kit, so he'll just wing it. better than seeming clueless.

"we can spar." quillpaw replies with a small nod, rising from where he'd been relaxing and stretching his long limbs. he backs up a few pawsteps, then speaks up once more. "we can start on the count of three, alright?" he's never really sparred with anyone as an apprentice, only play fighting as a kit when he was younger but ..same concept. he thinks if he leaps at bleedingpaw like he does with prey, he should be good. "one, two..." he fixes his stance, tensing his muscles. "...three." he finishes, rushing towards the bengal to aim an unskilled (he hopes it isn't obvious) bap at his shoulder.

[ @Rani ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 05:33 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitopaw comes sauntering, doing his best to look alert for this. Locked in. "Okayuh. I-I'm here, 'm ready. Hello." He twitches a quick, posed grin. There's an awful lot on his mind (as usual) but Mudslide doesn't seem like the sort of cat one should inundate with questions and conversation. I like your ears! Have you mentored before? Where are we going first? I am very scared. What was being an apprentice like for you? Is it easy? What was your favorite part? What should I do? Has anyone ever failed?

He allows himself just the one, because it's courtesy: "D-Did you sleep okay?"

@Marigoldwhisper ; MUDSLIDE

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 05:33 PM.
Old Today, 07:11 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

The stocky, fluffy Enforcer made her way into a nearby patch of sunlight, settling herself down into a good ol' loaf and tilting her head up towards the warm rays. The first beginning chills of leaf-fall could be felt and scented in the air, but she ignored it for now, simply enjoying this weather while it lasted and her own company, as she most often did.

[ activity but also open ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 07:22 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Icethroat
He/Him

Ice-blue eyes flicked to the little punk who wandered up to him, yapping about something. Icethroat didn't care, one way or another, until he turned his attention fully to the kid, and recognized him as one of Sparky's. Oh, this would be fun.

"Teach you, huh? That how you demand somethin'?" Icethroat didn't mind at all the jab to his chest. Well, like mother, like son apparently. He wondered what it'd be like for this light to snuff out right here. Would Sparky dear mourn? Perhaps. He could hold her through it. Win-win for him.

Returning to reality, Icethroat's jaw ticked with slight... what was it? Who knew, because his expression had smoothed out a moment later. An eyebrow arched, and the snow bengal flashed a self-assured grin, albeit a bored one. He had no interest for the thirteen hellspawn. "Already such a fierce warrior, Moonpaw. Don't worry, there were no... er, ugly blonde babies, as you phrase it. Spa-- Lostspark and I parted ways a while ago, she's not here. Off on duties, I suppose."

A glance at the sun. If he was right, she was probably in Dawning Woods right now. Sometimes a rigorously practiced routine would be one's own downfall.

[ @Poprock - Moonpaw ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 07:28 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

The stocky, fluffy Enforcer made her way into a nearby patch of sunlight, settling herself down into a good ol' loaf and tilting her head up towards the warm rays. The first beginning chills of leaf-fall could be felt and scented in the air, but she ignored it for now, simply enjoying this weather while it lasted and her own company, as she most often did.

[ activity but also open ]

Palepaw
◆ he/him | 6 moons | [9/100]

'What to do today? Hmmm... just what to do?' Palepaw had initially thought once he'd become an apprentice he could do whatever he wanted, and go wherever he pleased. But because of his lack of territory tour down in his repertoire. The small diluted calico tom had worried he'd get lost and be unable to come back. Of course, he can scent his way back. But what if he stray too far. He'd better ask a warrior to take him out. Maybe even teach him something new.

In the clearing, he spotted a large molly with green eyes that held flecks of gold, and fur colour, of which was quite similar to his. Except he was mostly...white. Curious to who she was, Palepaw had padded up to her with sparkles in his eyes. "Hi! Whatcha up to?"

"Oh wait, I should introduce myself...I'm Palepaw! I was Palekit recently, but I'm Palepaw now!" He spoked brightly as he stood tall with his chest puffed proudly.