Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Mica
Today 08:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by ollie
Today 08:23 PM
September Gathering
Last post by goodacacia
Today 08:19 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:08 PM
Don't you just hate it? [p]
by Kix
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:07 PM

Old Today, 05:30 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: September Gathering

SnowdustRiverClan28 moonshe/him
[ no purrks ]
For a short moment, the grey tom locked eyes with a young ThunderClan cat, a new apprentice perhaps? Instead of a strange look while they continued on their way like most of the others did, this ThunderClanner approached him and settled down next to him. Snowdust smirked. The question the other cat asked was nothing he hadn't heard before. It was usually stranger if someone didn't comment on how weird Snowdust could be. "Different" was certainly one of the nicer things he had been called, though.

"It's good to be back at a gathering," he meowed in response, not really answering the question. There was still tension and strong feelings between RiverClan and literally everyone else, but wasn't tonight the time to put those feelings aside for now? Even Snowdust felt a lingering resentment due to having to live in the dusty old twoleg place, but he had no quarrel with any of these cats personally. The grey tom wasn't one to hold grudges, StarClan knows he didn't have the energy to put towards something so unfulfilling.

Tonight blood was not allowed to be shed. Sure, it could still happen, but Snowdust would look for no part in it, and whatever happened to those who did look for trouble would have StarClan to deal with. Snowdust intended to be on his best behavior. Despite the clans' occasionally brutal and unforgiving ways, Snowdust thought of himself as more of a diplomat. He sometimes wondered if he should invent an ambassador role for himself and help with the relations between the clans, but that seemed like a lot of work.

With a faint smile on his face, Snowdust watched the fluffy little tom from the corner of his eyes. Was this apprentice looking for a nice chat, or some information? Many confused Snowdust's chattiness with a willingness to spill secrets. "We don't get many chances to interact so peacefully, do we?" he finally spoke up again as he absentmindedly licked some dust from his paws. "Isn't it exciting? When I wanna talk to a cat, they have to behave instead of tryin' to rip my head off!" He said the last part jokingly, but it was kind of true. "It's way easier when they come up and talk to me first, though."

[ Flamesurge - @Dolomedes]

Last edited by meowmeow fuzzyface; Today at 06:10 PM.
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Yuck! RiverClan was here. Twilightstar wrinkled her nose in disgust at the scent of fish hit her nose. It might be because she hadn't smelt them in some time or her disdain for them, but RiverClan's fishy scent smelt rather rancid to her. It might just be nausea, she's been getting that randomly here and there.

"Don't start anything with RiverClan," Twilightstar meowed as they drew closer to the beach. "And try to remember, if it's not something I've announced nor something obvious, I don't want you talking about it." WindClan didn't normally run their mouth and it wasn't like they had anything to hide. She still wanted some discretion kept.

As they reached the beach, Twilightstar let her clanmates walk in ahead of her as she assisted RiverClan. ThunderClan was already here, no surprise, no Dawnstar and ShadowClan yet. The tom on the stones with Bumblestar had Twilightstar muttering nonsense under her breath. She had been hoping that Dullstar had gone missing, given up, or better yet died.

Twilightstar didn't normally dislike cats right off the bat, but RiverClan's leader she despised almost as much as she did his sister, who was still sitting amongst the deputies. Her green eye latched on to Dusklion before returning to the leaders. Twilightstar still quite frankly loathed that Cowardlylion, but when it came to the two evils, the RiverClan deputy was the lesser. At least she had room for growth. If Twilightstar could be civil with the deranged psychopath who ripped out her eye, and murdered multiple of her deputies, herself, and her clanmates, she could be civil with the cat who killed Fallownose. Funny was the opposite with ThunderClan, she'd rather deal with Bumblestar than Spiderthroat.

After checking to ensure her high ranks were at least in her sight, she made her way up to the stones and joined the ThunderClan and RiverClan leaders. She nodded to Bumblestar seeing as she seemed busy antagonizing RiverClan. She was sure Crowtooth would join in with her. She left barb-throwing and mocking to the younger cats. The plump molly immediately laid down after her paws touched the stone. Her feet hurt from all the walking.

Where were ThunderClan and RiverClan's medicine cats? She glanced down at the pair of apprentices sitting in the medicine cat's spots. Twilightstar almost wanted to apologize to Berrypaw for Thushfreckle, but refrained. Even though she disliked even her enemies thinking WindClan was dishonorable enough to attack medicine cats, why waste her breath? Who knows what fox-dung RiverClan said to convince themselves they were in the right and unfairly exiled?

She should bet some prey with ShadowClan and ThunderClan on who RiverClan would be fighting first with. Oh, that reminded her she should always talk about that elder too, and hopefully, she'd get some info about Tallgrass's death.

WindClan's arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 05:59 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Fadingdawn and Fleetsmoke narrowed their eyes and took their seats at the edge of the clearing.

Leafpaw sat just below the rock where her mentor - Twilightstar - could see her at all times.

Bravepaw made sure to stay with Goldenhoney.

Wrenwhisker and Bluebreeze sat at the far end of the clearing.

[ All are open for interactions from ThunderClan and RiverClan. ]
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Willowpaw looked at all the cats pouring in. Must be Windclan. This was her first time seeing the clans. She walked a few steps over to a orange warrior. Must be Windclan. "Hello! I'm Willowpaw! This is my first gathering! What about you?" She was happy to talk to somebody, as it got all the excitement out of her. She didn't think any Thunderclan cats would wanna talk with her, and she would never speak to Riverclan. "I'm in Thunderclan!" She mewed loudly. The apprentice saw many heads turn to hear, so she put her head down and looked at her paws. She then looked at the warriors face. He didn't look super friendly. @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 06:33 PM.
Old Today, 06:05 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

It doesn't understand gatherings. Not really. If the other clans aren't important enough to get along with then why bother meeting with them at all? Maggotpaw doesn't care what's happening in other territories—what's that have to do with it? But it has to be here. It has to.

All according to itself, of course.

While Maggotpaw may not necessarily care about the other clans and their stranger-business, it does have a select few cats in Windclan that it wants to impress with a story about how polite and well-behaved and good it was at the gathering, and it figures the easiest way to pull that off is to just...go to a gathering and be good. Easy. Easy peasy, even. It'll pull this off effortlessly and then it can go and tell all of its favorites that it did so well and then they will love it and love it and just be beside themselves with joy that they know such a good and clever and likable little cat as Maggotpaw. As they should be.

The first enemy that tries to thwart this flawless scheme is stranger-stink. Maggotpaw pulls a face the moment it hits them, nearly reeling from the odd smell of other clan cats. They'd already sampled some of these odors in their territory tour, but it's a different matter entirely to be sharing the same space with cats so strange-stinky that Maggotpaw swears it can see the reek like a cloud hovering over their heads. Its own disgust has it itching and restless; it wants to berate these strangers for being different, being wrong, for hurting its nose and making it feel impolite and un-good, but Maggotpaw knows probably knows better. Probably understands that this will do it no good.

The strangers are not spared from a long and critical glare, though, as the pale and greasy thing shuffles onto the moonlit beach with the rest of Windclan. No...no, it doesn't understand this at all, particularly once it realizes that there's a palpable tension in the air, something souring a few voices here and there and darkening more than one set of eyes. Maggotpaw wonders how seriously everyone actually takes this truce-thing, if they do at all, or if it's one of those rules you're allowed to break if enough cats come to a silent agreement. It casts a quick glance overhead. The weather hasn't turned yet, so perhaps Starclan feels everyone is still playing nicely enough. Maggotpaw wonders where the line is drawn.

Maybe it'll get to see. For now, though, it finds a decent place to sit and practices looking attentive and well-behaved. It has some hearts back home to win.

[ OPEN ]

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 06:14 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

WindClan

Goldenhoney is present.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 06:14 PM.
Old Today, 06:14 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
PLumshade padded in smelling the stale scent of the other clans that rested at the seastones the warriors let out a sigh. She had promised duskleaf she would send snakepelt a message to say he was, well and alive she felt weird about this feeling like the only cat that probably still liked him, besides a good few.Plumshade was still slightly bitter about the whole thing. PlumShades looked around at the empty area, they were first to arrive fun...she thought clenching her teeth together hoping things would go fine.

she took a place to sit down on the earthy ground, she picked up her pink pads and looked at them a frown on her face she hoped no cat would say anything about mistyshard or the camp change during this gathering, she sighed looking up from the ground the smell of strong wood hit her nose and she looked up...Thunderclan has arrived.

Plumsade stood once all of Thunderclan fully walked in, her amber eyes looked around for snakepelt or something looked around for the brown and cream pelt of the warrior. She spotted a darting figure running quickly into seastones followed by Thunderclan, Plumshaded perked her ears upward straighting her body she guessed that was snakepelt. Plumshade walked up towards her hesitation in each step, soon the dark sleek warrior was In front of the tabby shecat she cleared her throat You're snakepelt right? she asked smiling slightly. This had to be snakepelt right? she thought waiting for a response.
Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

Snakepaw was still thinking of why her brother wasn’t here when RiverClan scent entered her nose, not the scent of the clan being here, but the scent of an individual cat approaching her. She was more tolerant of this scent than most ThunderClan cats, largely due to being used to it from when Reedclaw used to visit. She was still worried about her father, though by now had started to come to terms with the fact that he was probably dead. As for Duskleaf…well she just wasn’t sure. Wait…Reedclaw was probably dead, Duskleaf was nowhere to be seen…so who was this RiverClan cat approaching?

Then she looked at this RiverClan cat who asked if she was Snakepelt. Okay that wasn’t right but it was close. Maybe this RiverClan cat was looking for her for some reason? It seemed strange for a cat from a different clan that wasn’t her brother or her father to come looking for her at a gathering, she didn’t have any friends in the other clans.

"Close enough. My name's Snakefang." She said, "Well, at the moment it’s Snakepaw…" She added in a slightly quieter voice, still pretty annoyed about her demotion. Honestly! Tears up one plant and suddenly she’s the idiot of ThunderClan! "Anyhow, what is it you need me for?"
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 06:24 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

WindClan

----------------------

So, the Gathering is happening.
Looks like RiverClan's back, okay, fun.

ThunderClan's here already.
No, she isn't looking for a specific cat, why would she ever do that?

Despite denying it in her thoughts, she's peeking over other cats to see if she can spot a particular tom.

There!

Okay, now to approach in a non-weird and non-odd way that seems perfectly regular for a gathering.
Because thats what it is!
Gathering small talk!
For sure!
Nothing else!

Scorpionsight quietly pads over towards Raggedear "Uh, hi Raggedear, how are you?" She asks quietly once close enough.

@TanghuluCat
[rubs hands together evilly]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 06:24 PM.
Old Today, 06:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

They were all entering now, swooping in like hawks. Well, no. Not at all. They were lumbering in like bears. Not as fast and scary as he thought, but still scary. They were pretty big, though not nearly as big as he'd expected. With a name like Thunder you expect a lot. Giant, speedy, fox like things, maybe? Unfortunately (?) they did look like cats. He really was expecting them to look at least a little foxlike. 'They look weak' ? - he wasn't all too sure about that, a lot of them looked like they could take him out in one swoop. But if Salamanderpaw thought so, they must be. She was super strong, so she knew the most about this kinda stuff!! Some of them did have spooky looks on their faces though; He didn't like that at all. Now it looked kind of like... One of them was racing towards them?!??! Nope. No. No way. No way at all. He lifted a paw, ready to turn around and run away, but this apprentice was on them in seconds, but - well, her face didn't look as scary as some of the warriors', she certainly wasn't scowling. In fact, she looked happy? That didn't make any sense at all. Slugpaw - hm. She was full of questions. But why? Why would she be so eager to chat to them? She looked around their age. Aren't ThunderClan apprentices trained to destroy them? To be battle machines? Their warriors definitely want RiverClan OUT, he knew that much, so why wouldn't they pass that on to their apprentices? He had his doubts about her, but she really did seem nice. They spent some time contemplating their answers to her questions, figuring out what they could say about RiverClan without giving too much info, but their sister soon chimed in- and she clearly wasn't happy to chat with. They gave a slight sympathetic look to Slugpaw whilst their sister spoke about, uh, trees and being dropped from them... He felt bad, but maybe she was right not to trust her? Maybe Slugpaw was a spy! That made sense! And that's why she's being so nice, she wants RiverClan's secrets! Ohhh, they'd seen right through her plan now!! Salamanderpaw's question snapped them back to reality again. He didn't think Slugpaw's head didn't look dented. But he figured he was meant to lie in this situation. Was he just meant to say yea? "uh--"

It didn't matter though - he was cut off by a sudden tap on the back -
That's when it hit him. Slugpaw isn't a spy! No, Slugpaw's a distraction! And now they were under attack! He jumped around swiftly, head low to dodge his attacker's swipes, when -
"Rainpaw!! Hi!!" He grinned from ear to ear greeting her. That was a huge relief.
1. No evil ThunderClan attack
2. Another friend to hang out with!
That made the whole ThunderClan thing a lot less stressful. Hopefully Rainpaw wouldn't get conned by this spy, though! He'd have to keep an ear out and make sure nothing happened. That'd be a challenge, they thought, realising they were bound to get distracted here. It was already loud with 2 clans, never mind 4! Luckily, Salamanderpaw mentioned that there's something wrong with Slugpaw, so Rainpaw should catch on soon enough.
Good luck, spy!

@nyme
@Luna16
@Bonsai [help Slugpaw's so sweet omg :') I feel so bad for her hgfdsdfghjk ]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 06:30 PM.
Old Today, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Here he was. On his first Gathering. Antpaw glances around nervously, the glare in his eyes more obvious than ever. Riverclan was already there to meet them, and the air tastes bad from the tension from past events.

Antpaw sticks close to cats he know during the Gathering. He was not going over to talk to those unfamiliar, stinky Riverclanners, or those scrawny pathetic Windclanners, even if was a Gathering. No, introverted Antpaw was going to stay with Thunderclan. Hopefully they won't get separated. Instead of talking or mingling with them, he instead observes the other clan cats carefully. These cats were the ones going to be his foes in the future, and he was going to figure out their weaknesses while not letting them know theirs.

He especially hisses in surprise at a Windclan apprentice that gets too close for comfort. It wasn't Maggotpaw's fault, Antpaw was just on edge and didn't notice it sitting down. The movement had stressed him, and he scampers a few steps away, trying to calm down his wildly beating heart.

Tags:
@Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn, Flowernose
@nyme /Maggotpaw

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:41 PM.