Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:24 PM
[ShC Finder] “I’ve no...
by Rose
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:21 PM
Icy Nights
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:20 PM

Old Today, 03:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: September Gathering

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetiger moved silently with her clanmates, following closely behind Spiderthroat to the Gathering. Her pawsteps were never far behind the deputy when given the chance. Her eyes would scan the area, only to meet the lingering figures and gazes of RiverClan. [ @Starfall - Spider mention so you know his shadow is still lurking ahah ]

Well, well, well... look who showed up...
I know...

The young warrior would have the typical mental conversation with her shadowy friend. The figure lingering on her back like a tick that wouldn't let go, no matter how much life force it sucked from her. Treetiger would break away from the deputy as he took his position with the other deputies, though she wouldn't go far. She sat towards the edge of the crowd, able to overhear anything that seemed important. Her whiskers merely twitching when she'd overhear Dusklion and Spiderthroat's comments. Funny.

Can't let them know...

Treetiger wouldn't dare look at the two, her gaze sweeping the area around her: cautious, calculating. Her ears would twitch to eavesdrop, but it was easily drowned out by the chattering of others. She didn't want bothered, but there wasn't any avoiding that in a large group of cats, huh.

[OPEN]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 03:27 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

"They smell foul." Salamanderpaw seethes, bottlebrush tail lashing against the ground. Thump-thump-thump. "And they look weak." It's fine to say if it's just to her littermate, right? This is Riverclan gossip, that's all. She's not being stupid. She's not breaking the rules. I'm not angry. The roly-poly calico's ears haven't budged back up from being pressed back flat and hostile to her head. Thunderclan are an underwhelming sight only because she's expecting something...well, she thought they'd all be taller, for one. With rolling eyes and gnashing teeth and arched backs, mouths so full of fangs that they hang open all slack and slimy. These are just cats, though. Smelly, ordinary-looking cats.

How dare they. It's got to be some kind if bad joke. They've got to think they're really funny.

And you must think you're hilarious!

Salamanderpaw flinches back as Slugpaw bounds over to the both of them. Someone so high energy would usually be a delight, but she's a high energy Thunderclan monster, so...well, alright—if Salamanderpaw lets herself think about it, this cat is clearly around the same age as Shellpaw and herself. Which means she would've been nestled home safe in Thunderclan's nursery when everything went to hell. Which means...what does that mean? That not every Thunderclan cat is a faceless, conniving monster complicit in Riverclan's expulsion? No...that can't be it.

"I'm Salamanderpaw and this is Shellpaw. We're from Riverclan. We're...it's..." Part of her wants to be nice and it's a part she hates. Slugpaw should really be a Riverclan cat, instead, that way Salamanderpaw can gush about how they both have colorful spots and they're both excited to be apprentices and then they can be friends. Salamanderpaw's would-be warband has plenty of open vacancies and it hurts her chest to thing of what a waste it is that Slugpaw can't be in it. But Slugpaw is from Thunderclan, and Salamanderpaw realizes that she really does hate her for it, even if she didn't do anything wrong. "It's better than a bunch of stupid trees, that's for sure. Wuh, I'm from Thunderclan, we climb trees—did your mentor drop you from one already?"

She's not being fair. Slugpaw really hasn't done anything wrong. I won't do anything stupid. She...might be doing something stupid.

"What do you think, Shellpaw? Does her head look dented?" She prompts. Salamanderpaw's partway to another insult when Rainpaw shows up, first pausing for a friendly hello to Shellpaw—which Salamanderpaw inwardly approves of greatly—and then introducing herself properly for the rest. That makes this three Riverclanners against one Thunderclanner. So we would win, no question. Except it's not going to be a fight. But we'd win if it was. Only it won't be.

Of course. Of course.

"I'm Salamanderpaw," she chirps, because she hadn't been able to recall Rainpaw's name until the timid she-cat had said it—it's so hard to keep track of who's who with the clan moving around as much as it has been—so she offers her own name up in a far friendlier tone than the one Slugpaw had been getting. "We were just trying to figure out what's wrong with this Thunderclanner. Besides the obvious."

@Luna16 ; RAINPAW
@Bonsai ; SLUGPAW
@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 03:31 PM.
Old Today, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Goldenwing gritted her jaw in apprehension as she padded behind her fellow warriors, approaching the gathering. Tension was thick in the air, and she could sense that any cat with any brain could feel it too. Everything will be fine, she thought to herself. The gatherings guaranteed nonviolence.

(open)

Goldenwing/she-her/19 moons/Riverclan
Old Today, 03:36 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

Risingstorm the hornet, gosh it was weird to now think of himself as a hornet if he was being honest with himself he never expected this. Him out of all cats much better and stronger cats, he was chosen as a hornet. Risingstorm sighed shaking his head slightly he wasnt complaining at all no this was a goal of his that he met after facing his own struggles. He was proud of himself and wished he could tell sunny, but she was gone from Thunderclan, rising felt as If that since she was gone so was a part of him too, the hornet let out another sigh Limping into sea stones.

(open)

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-
Old Today, 03:45 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
53/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

A large part of Hollowpaw felt, as he followed within the crowd of ThunderClan warriors and apprentices, that he should have stayed behind in camp to watch over the countless cats that were growing sicker. But it was just one night... they'd be fine for one night. Besides, this was Hollowpaw's first gathering, and while his real importance may not be a topic of discussion tonight, he'd be gloating in private. Not that he was particularly planning on talking to any other clan cats, but if they approached him... well, they'd have to deal with him biting their heads off (verbally) for daring approach their future king. On the plus side, though, it might be good to get a look at his future subjects, so all's well that ends well or whatever the grownups say.

Bumblestar's threat about breaking jaws goes over his head, it doesn't apply to him, anyway, because unlike a lot of other idiots, he wouldn't be the one to spill any information. Wrinkling his nose at the strange, wet, salty smell wafting from the other cats here, Hollowpaw chooses to stick within ThunderClan's crowd, hanging around toward the front so he has a good view of the other clan high ranks. Does he know their names? No. Does he care to know them? No. But the medicine cats, at least, will be some he might be seeing often enough in the future, so he looks at them with more scrutiny than the leaders and deputies.

The only other medicine cat present aside from Wolfpaw and himself (unofficially), was Riverclan's medicine apprentice - Hollowpaw doesn't know her name, but he does note that it's kinda funny that she's another brown cat. What is that so far? Three out of eight total medicine cats being some sort of brown? At least, the only three he's seen. That's kinda funny.

Okay, anyway.... time to sit down here and look like any other warrior apprentice. Yup. All he needs to do is keep his signature scowl and none will be any the wiser.

[open]
━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:28/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspnepaw felt as if claws had just plunged through his skin and impaled his lungs. The scent that flooded into nose was one he hadn't smelled so strongly since-- his ears pinned back against his head and his claws usnk into the ground beneath his paws. Thunderclap was here. Sure he knew he'd see the other clans but maybe he wasn't as mentally prepared as he thought he'd been. Calm down Aspen, they can't do crap here. It's a gathering, peace.

He thought his anger would be the only thing to worry about, and stars above was he angry! But maybe he had over looked what else he would feel like fear. He was petrified. He didn't like it at all, forget talking to other apprentices he was going to find Floodsight and camp out this whole gathering with his mentor instead. Rising to his paws, he retreated from the spot he had originally chosen to sit. He hadn't gotten quite far before he had stopped in his tracks. What was he doing? Wasn't this the equivalent to fleeing during the raid. It basically was. He was being a coward! For what!? Squirrels! They aren't even that scary. As if trying to prove this to himself he approached the closest thunderclan cat near his age, just to talk and not to fight. He would have to remind himself that slot wouldn't he.

"heya squirrel, aren't you too young to be out of your nest alone? Wheres your parent, bet some queen gonna be real angry to find out you aren't in the nursery where you belong. That or your just incredibly short but that wouldn't surprise me. Most thunderclan's are just that dissapointing" He greeted as he approached the assumed apprentice who looked too young to be 6 moons old. Did thunderclan make kits apprentices? No but seriously, why were they bringing kits to gatherings.

(@/Neptune. ; still open to others!)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 03:46 PM.
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

TW: This character’s posts often exhibits triggers such as depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, anxiety, and self loathing

Seabreeze flicked an ear as his blue eyes shifted from group to group, all of the Riverclan cats attending having being grouped up depending on where they were in the traveling group, for efficiency. It helped him keep track of things without getting overwhelmed from constant searching and looking. Tonight will be busy. Everytime they manage to attend a gathering something else always manages to happen. War declarations, murder reveals. It was a crazy world out there, and Riverclan seemed to make their world a stage. They were the first, so at least they didn’t have to deal with staring and whispers right out the gate.

The lionheart didn’t settle immediately, rather he took to slowly and casually walking through the mingling cats. No trouble with any sort of in fighting type deal yet and no cats with a proper head on their shoulders would think about discussing confidential information correct? Yes. After the trial, and the remainder of the fog incident, and then the warning before coming into the seastones proper. But what did Riverclan know about being sensible? It was their whimsy that they should’ve been named after, not their skill. His eyes flashed, catching on the moonlight as he tilted his head towards the main entrance down into the seastones. The next clan has arrived and it just had to be the squirrels.

Well actually. He would’ve said that about any clan that walked in next, huh? They all massacred him. He supposed that even Thunderclan’s ire towards them was outshined by Windclan’s hatred. Surprising. Who would’ve seen that coming. He leveled his eyes on the group as they moved into the area. Immediately, more socializing began, and so far nothing crazy has happened yet. But he couldn’t see everything. The lionheart sighed and finally decided to step towards the far back of the gathering, to settle down in the shadows of the rocks to silently watch the happenings for conflict or just for news, perhaps both, he’ll have to wait and see.
[ OPEN ]

Flamesurge
He/him | TC Warrior | Moons: 7

Flamesurge stepped down into the seastones, nose wrinkling at the strong scent of fish. So they’ve decided to show their faces again. How lovely is that? Too bad that Flamesurge is more of a mouse person, else he may have been a bit more pleased to see them. He watched as his brother followed Spiderthroat and Bumblestar after one more, keep your mouths shut, reminder. It was weird, watching as Wolfpaw followed the two and made his way over to where Flamesurge had seen the medicine cats sit before. Only one was there now. Strange, where was Riverclan’s medicine cat? That one was just the apprentice, yes? Well, he shrugged too himself and decided he didn’t care enough to wonder about it for very long. Instead, he decided that fish would be on the menu for socializing tonight.

Maybe he’ll be able to get them to talk about their time out. He smirked and started his way into the fray of the gathering crowd. Already so many conversations were taking off and everywhere he looked it seemed like the fish were occupied with someone else. That was until he made brief eye contact with some warrior, grey fur and blue eyes. Who was… going out of his way to greet Thunderclan as they passed by him. What a strange cat? Perhaps they were a keep your friends close, but your enemies closer kind of guy? Or perhaps, he was the kind of cat that Flamesurge was looking for. One that talks easily. Nothing like the last guy he talked to at a gathering. Shadowclan toad with an attitude problem. Flamesurge stepped forward, now with a target in mind, the grey cat.

He came to a halt beside the Riverclan warrior, “Most Riverclan wouldn’t be so friendly towards us… why is it that you’re different?” He settled down, and flipped his tail over his front paws. Most Riverclan cats would probably prefer to see Thunderclan with their head on spikes after all. Though it wasn’t like Flamesurge couldn’t say that his clan would the vice versa. Flamesurge was still mad that he missed the three verses on raid on Riverclan still. But he wasn’t an idiot. Riverclan makes up for that, and sure enough he’s sure he’ll have fish blood under his paws in a way that earns praise not an execution of his own.
[ @meowmeow fuzzyface - Snowdust ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw nodded as Bumblestar pointed out where he was supposed to sit. "It's fine, I can handle it," he muttered, hobbling over to the other young cat, though she was older then Wolfpaw himself. Wolfpaw glanced over to Bumble and Spiderthroat before laying down next to her, green eyes looking around the crowd. He was able to spot Hollow and his brother in the crowd. There were already quite a few cats, so he couldn't imagine what it was going to be like when ShadowClan and WindClan arrived.

Since they were going to be there all night, might as well try to talk with the other Medic. "Hi," he mumbled, not really knowing what to say. "m Wolfpaw, what's your name?" he asked, turning to face them. That was a regular conversation starter, right? Well if it wasn't, it's not his fault he didn't like to talk to other cats.

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart prowled in behind his Clanmates, piercing blue eyes narrowed as he scanned the Seastones. Ah... they were the first to arrive. He tasted the salty air, both nostalgic and a bit foreboding. To think that the last time they'd been there had been the catalyst for the awful raid that tore apart their Clan and their home...

His fur bristled at the mere thought, and he gave his shoulder and chest a quick lick to soothe it down. The last thing he needed was to provoke some suspicion or outburst based on his prickly behavior. Like Fadingstar was pointing to, they just needed to sit down, get through this... and for StarClan's sake, not give away what their Clan was still enduring and figuring out. This was their first real entrance back into the forest — they would make themselves known, seen, heard, and certainly not underestimated again. He'd make sure of that.

Always tending to hover off near the back on his own, as if trying to be the eyes and ears for the rear of the pack, Stagheart sat down on the sand. The large, scarred tom's ears were perked towards the opposite ends of the forest, the trails he knew that the other Clans would take on their arrival. Would they be shocked to see RiverClan here? Disgusted? Impressed? It could go any way. Whatever it was, he just hoped they understood now more than ever that they couldn't take out his Clan.

RiverClan was a lot of things... but it was also resilient as stone. They would persist, just like they always did.

[ open to rc or other clans <3 ]

Fear. Anxiety. These two feelings looped constantly in Baneberrypaw’s mind as the clingy apprentice followed her clan quietly. Looking for someone to come close to. What if someone tried to kill Riverclan? No, no, calm down. That wouldn’t happen. Stagheart! Oh, yes, go to Stagheart. There you go, see? You’ll be fine. Calm down. Bane approached her mentor at lightning speed, as though some cat was going to try and catch her. As she halted beside him the tortie sat down, silently. “Do you.. do you think anyone’s gonna be mean..? To me! And the clan?” she asked tentatively almost unsure. Ever since she became an apprentice and she could roam free, Bane had felt.. isolated. Scared. Her clan had been driven out. This scared the living hell out of her. The blue eyed apprentice looked nervously at her mentor. She wished her siblings were here.. would they come? Were the out socializing?
_________\_____\____
@/squidz [ open! ]

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 04:26 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

Fear. Anxiety. These two feelings looped constantly in Baneberrypaw’s mind as the clingy apprentice followed her clan quietly. Looking for someone to come close to. What if someone tried to kill Riverclan? No, no, calm down. That wouldn’t happen. Stagheart! Oh, yes, go to Stagheart. There you go, see? You’ll be fine. Calm down. Bane approached her mentor at lightning speed, as though some cat was going to try and catch her. As she halted beside him the tortie sat down, silently. “Do you.. do you think anyone’s gonna be mean..? To me! And the clan?” she asked tentatively almost unsure. Ever since she became an apprentice and she could roam free, Bane had felt.. isolated. Scared. Her clan had been driven out. This scared the living hell out of her. The blue eyed apprentice looked nervously at her mentor. She wished her siblings were here.. would they come? Were the out socializing?
_________\_____\____
@/squidz [ open! ]

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart was jolted from his thoughtful, contemplative silence when his apprentice suddenly dashed over nearly at full speed. At first he was a bit startled, then gave a huff as she careened to a stop, whiskers twitching in acknowledgement. She was just jumpy and excited... he calmed down the initial reflex he had to jump into action, had there been any issues.

He hesitated at first; while he didn't want to scare his apprentice, assuring her it'd be alright, this was also RiverClan's first Gathering back. He wouldn't be surprised if it'd include jeering, taunting, mocking... all the like. His fur bristled a bit on its own as he smelled ThunderClan arriving, narrowing his eyes briefly at the incoming Clan before glancing down at Baneberrypaw.

"Nah... they shouldn't. But... some of 'em might anyway,"
he warned in his gruff drawl, honest but still trying to be somewhat comforting in his reassurance. "The Gatherin's a truce night, so there ain't supposed to be any fightin'. Even the toads 'n squirrels follow that much. Now mean words, however... those might be said. Stick close to me if y'want... I'll make sure no one snaps at ya," he offered, flicking his tail. He was a rather intimidating tom with his large, broad, and scarred form, not often incurring taunts from others.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 04:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post
pretend theres a header here im doing this on mobile //
cobwebfern turned to wisteriawren with a genuine smile. she looked tired and very malnourished, but being back at the gathering spot after moons of traveling felt.. safe. home. she tapped her tail against wisteriawren's flank and gestured to an empty spot in the mass of cats. ' let's sit down there and i can brief you on what gatherings are about, yeah? ' without waiting for an answer, she padded downwards and sat, curling her tail around her body and legs and looking expectantly at the other.

' if you don't already know, gatherings are basically a truce spot. all the clans-- if they can-- get together for a night and discuss stuff. no one can fight 'cause if they do starclan gets annoyed and smites us all. or something. ' cobwebfern giggled, shaking her head. ' starclan just sends us a warning like hey stop fighting!!! ' she put on an exaggerated british accent for her starclan impression, smiling at wisteriawren.

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren smiled sideways at Cobwebfern as the pretty rosetted feline more or less repeated the same thing Dusklion had just said. She didn't mind too much, though as she settled nervously beside Cobwebfern, blue gaze drifting over the group of gathered cats.

"Oh... which Clan is that?" She asked as ... non-RiverClan-smelling cats showed up, causing her fur to prickle uneasily.

She couldn't quite tell which Clan was which since... they'd all attacked at the same time and Wisteriawren didn't have time to identify them in the chaos.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.