Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by dino.
Today 01:17 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 01:17 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:11 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:09 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:05 PM

Old Today, 09:23 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: September Gathering

Brindlepaw was towards the back of the Thunderclan crowd, but he was indeed present and ready to mingle. Not mingle. He did not want to mingle. Unless that little Shadowclan rat was around, and he could argue with him some more. He hated that rat. But he did also want to know the tea, know what was going on with the clearly returned Riverclan. So he was here, lurking in his bulk near the edge of the crowd. He coughed quietly to himself. Ick. (open)
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
=Quietheart;1641562]
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

The warrior came to a stiff stop, rearing his head up to rest on his broad shoulders. His face conveying now a surprised expression giving light to his dark blue eyes as he watched the silver shaded tabby duck and cover upon his approach. He was unable to stifle a chuckle that skipped out of his mouth playfully still bearing his signature deep tone. As the supposedly prospective warrior regained her wits, Wavebreaker waited patiently for her to respond. The tom shuffled his paws beneath his fur as he perched himself comfortably on one of the many smaller stones that littered the beach. His tail followed suit, resting in front of his paws purposefully. Eventually the young she-cat lifted her gray eyes to meet his, and apologized for her behavior.

"It's fine Cricketpaw." He responded cooly, only his lips betraying that he was still amused by their initial encounter as they were still curling in a slight smirk. "Remember you're a RiverClan apprentice now, it's our duty to represent the clan with strength and courage." The comedic tint had left his rolling voice, which was kept steady and serious. He listened closely as she recounted briefly how the other three clans had attacked the River clan camp and forced them into exile, and that she had been too young to make sense of it all. Wavebreaker gave her a reassuring tail flick to the shoulder before answering. "You've got all the tools you need, and yet still more to come. Don't forget you're going to be a warrior one day." The mostly black cat gave a wry smile, the soft yellow patch of fur adorning the right side of his nose folding with the change of expression. "The majority of cats respect the warrior code and aren't here to kill us, but it's best if you act brave even if you don't feel it. In order to become brave you must try to be brave," He added confidently reciting his own mentors words to him.

He couldn't help noticing his own tail twitch in minor annoyance If only I'd been there. He was tired of his clan being pushed around, and not being their for his friends when they needed his strength. Did Couragestream ever let anybody down? He put the thought out of his mind, he'd never heard a soul say a bad word about him, other than Leapingfang of course... But that was only because he got some sort of sick pleasure from tormenting Wavbreaker as an apprentice. Cricketpaws question tore him away from his musings Did you ask me something I honestly wasn't paying attention. The warrior nodded flicking his eyes to Marigoldpaw, Shellpaw, Rainpaw, Ravenpaw, and a host of other apprentices.

Well you are usually so chatty, I was just wondering why you weren't hanging out with the other apprentices and discussing the gathering, but you've pretty much covered that for me... After you flopped over like a freighted fish, he teased." The warrior poked her with his large pawpad playfully adding, "Just don't do that again or you clanmates might get hungry, we have missed a lot of meals lately you know?"

@Silvershadow13

•| Cricket'Paw |•
•|8 moons|•

The warrior seemed to totally understand, and she nodded.

"Yes, it is very important we must still do that." she kind of just mumbled one sentence to sum up all her thoughts. Then her gaze flicked to the other apprentices.

"I'm not good friends with any of them, I would do better making new ones on my own."

(sorry it's rushed, I am currently leaving for an event.)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 10:42 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Why had they come here, again? To the place where all three Clans could decide at any moment to band together again and drive them out for a second time. They should have stayed back. It meant less of a chance to make a fool of themselves.

Redmire eyed ThunderClan as they filtered in behind her Clan, and with a lash of her tail, moved over to one of the less crowded gaps. Toe-beans crossed that no one irritating chose to bother her this evening; she wasn't sure she could hold her tongue.

[ OPEN ]
Old Today, 10:58 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Reedshade
44 Moons
He/Him

Reedshade reached Sedgeflake with an exasperated sigh, his frustration barely contained. "Sedgeflake, you’ve got to stop shouting like that," he said, his voice low but sharp. "You’re drawing too much attention to us. This is a gathering for all the Clans, and we don’t need to make ourselves the center of it."

He glanced around at the swelling crowd, noting the various Clan cats mingling and finding their places. "Look around, Sedgeflake. The other Clans are arriving, and you’re already making a scene. It’s going to be chaotic enough without you adding to it."

Reedshade’s fur bristled slightly as he continued, trying to keep his voice steady despite his irritation. "What exactly are you trying to achieve here? You didn’t think this through, did you? Yelling across a gathering like this isn’t going to endear you to anyone, and it’s certainly not going to help whatever you’re trying to do."

He shifted his weight, frustration evident in his posture. “We need to keep a low profile. If you have something important to discuss or a reason for this outburst, you need to be more discreet. We’re already drawing unwanted attention. If you have a plan, now’s the time to be cautious. I don’t want us getting into trouble because you couldn’t keep your voice down.”

Reedshade took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he glanced back at Sedgeflake. “Let’s try to blend in and stay focused. Whatever your intentions are, they’ll be better served if we don’t make ourselves a target. If you really need to find someone or discuss something, we’ll handle it more effectively without creating a scene."
@Bear @vellichor

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 11:31 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Ah, and there came the squirrels. The deputy's gaze flickered towards the ThunderClan leader as she made her way up the stones to sit above where her brother was. A snort came from her and she faced forward again, feeling the leader's eyes travel towards her. "So sorry we had to burst your bubble 'n come back. Must've been so hard for you not havin' a camp to raid since it seems to be your favorite activity," she shot back, lashing her tail from laying on one side of her to the other.

Her eyes flickered down to... was that a kid? Asking Bumblestar where he should sit. That was curious. he looked to be, what - seven moons? Eight, maybe? A smirk rested on her face but she refrained from saying anything. As much as she would jab and poke, she drew the line at making fun of kids - and she was sure the leader would correct the obviously new apprentice on where ThunderClan sat during gatherings.

Not too long after, the ThunderClan deputy was making his way to sit on the rocks near her. She met his gaze with a cool one of her own. She was silent for a moment, observing the deputy through narrowed, curious eyes. For a moment it dragged out, even had Dusklion leaning in a bit. Eventually she sat back and blinked. "...Sorry, was lookin' for the tree branches comin' outta your mouth, since you seem to have an entire trunk shoved up your ass." Another short as she turned to look at the crowd below her. "We're back 'n here to stay, so get used to it."

More cats from each Clan were trickling in, but Dusklion wasn't really interested in watching for them. She was really waiting for WindClan - for Twilightstar. Something about seeing the leader again... both had her on her toes as well as her stomach in knots. So she kept her eyes on the entrance of the beach for now, waiting...

[ @dino. @Starfall ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 11:36 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior

Catching sight of her apprentice, Rosehawk jerked her head towards herself. ´´Over here, Cricketpaw. I´m not taking the chance of a fight starting.´´

[ @Silvershadow13 // @Quietheart - feel free to have Wave follow, but Cricket is Rose´s apprentice. o7 ]
Old Today, 12:38 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw arrived with ThunderClan, but they lagged behind to fully absorb the scenery of this place. It was new and exciting: a beach! Like them! Sand, and little trinkets (probably, maybe), and they could hear the water crashing against the shoreline. Oooh, big stones too!

And they thought it'd be kind of funny if one of the high and mighty leaders tripped due to the presumably slippery surface. Not Bumblestar, that wouldn't be funny. Some other leader, though.

Beachpaw sidled up to unfamiliar faces, inching their way in with what would likely be perceived as an overly friendly (and ready-to-chat) demeanor. That was what the gathering was supposed to be for, right?

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old Today, 01:17 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ah- She supposed Wolfpaw wouldn't know where to sit. Bumblestar lifted her head, seeking out the RiverClan medicine cat. No Mistyshard... just the apprentice she didn't remember the name of. Huh.

"Usually the medicine cats sit there." She waved a paw in Berrypaw's direction. "If you're not feelin' up to it, though, with Spiderthroat's fine." She wouldn't force him one way or another.

Dusklion's retort made her snort. "Right, we've been so bored with how peaceful everything's been while you were gone. Guess we'll have to fix that again." Not that she would... but she could dream.

'Sorry, was lookin' for the tree branches comin' outta your mouth...' Bumblestar grinned and reached down to tap Spiderthroat on the top of his head. "You gonna sit there 'n let a fish talk to you like that?"

[ @Bean @taillow @Starfall ]