Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 04:04 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:03 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 04:03 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 14 Moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
[ @occultation @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Rowan ]
══════════════
Dogs. Not a good sign. If those dogs were in the new camp, the clan wouldn't be able to live there. It's...interesting how starclan had been the one to show the two where the new camp should be...but they knew Fadingstar wasn't lying when he said something like that; it's not like he'd bother lying about starclan anyway. So...it's good to know not everyone was mad at riverclan. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs, they've never faced one before. They knew what those looked like...they really wish the clan didn't need to kill those dogs..especially if what the clan was going to call their new camp was actually their home that they earned for themselves. But it's either one or the other at this point. Please just run away

5 dogs. A family, maybe. Surprised took them when they heard they were in Fadingstar's group; though then again they were surprised they were even included in any group. The warrior followed him to wherever this camp would be, making sure they weren't getting left behind. The place looks...nice..but the dogs were definitely visible. Their ears flattened up slightly. Okay, okay, they can do this. They took a deep breath before slowly letting it out, making their way with their group to whatever dog the rest decided on. All the dogs seemed..the same, so it wouldn't make much difference whichever one they chose.

They ran up to the dog's sides, bringing up their claws as they tried to slice in down the dog's...neck? They can't risk hesitating at all... For reasons way more than one. The throat was a weak spot in any animal for sure but still, they wouldn't mind if it even hit anywhere else. A hit was better than missing completely, right?
Willowtail whom had raced towards the dog as Sunsetgleam did, scored her claws down the dogs thick side, growling as barely any blood trickled from the wound. "The dogs fur is thinner on it's back!" Willowtail yowled to her surrounding clanmates. Hell, she was on Fadingstar's team! She had to do her best.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 06:08 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost hadn't realised Fadingstar and Dusklion had left the group until they came back, the former telling them of a StarClan spirit that had led them to the perfect place for a camp. She hadn't seen him so excited for... a while. Not surprising, given the little amount of positive events that had happened to RiverClan recently.

But this was a positive event. A StarClan spirit had come down and aided them. Irisfrost wished she could have seen it with her own eyes, but Fadingstar wouldn't lie. It was enough to rekindle the faith that had been slowly dimming as they went through trial after trial with no help from above. This was proof, solid, firm proof, that their ancestors hadn't abandoned them. That they wanted to see them recover and thrive. Sure, the camp was currently occupied by dogs, but they would dispatch them soon enough. And then they would finally have a proper home again.

Her battle group was being led by Duskleaf. When they reached the camp, Irisfrost padded towards the cats she would be fighting with and prepared for battle. Duskleaf was going for the eyes, Silentstrike for the back, Rosehawk for the leg. She mulled over the possible places she could attack in her mind for a moment, but she knew as well as any warrior that there was little time for planning in a battle. So she went with the move that felt right, attempting to swipe her claws through the dog's flank. It would be a nice distraction while the others continued with their more damaging attacks.

(Messy post, sorry) @Concorde @paedyn @Goopysharkboi
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Aspenpaws greeting caused an involuntary purr out of the warrior, dandelionhies bright and friendly. His cheery attitude was well met. “Yes, it is quite sad to leave the old camp behind, isn’t it? Well, new adventures are something I can’t resist!” Goldfish remarked, flashing Aspen a grin. But inside she felt almost the same. The place she had grown to call home throughout her life.. but the new camp would offer a fresh start. That was better than staying in their old camp. As she walked, Fadingstar began speaking again. A CLIFFSIDE camp? Well, she was sure it would be fine.. right? Oh, of course it would! It wasn’t like it would be easy for kits to get around anyway. But the apprentice beside her shared his near opposite opinions. Goldfish listened, yes, but simultaneously kept a lookout for the camp. Every time she would feel lucky… nothing. Sigh.

“Nothing wrong with that, kiddo! I’m sure you’ll grow accustomed to it. I didn’t even think for a moment you were disrespecting high ranks, so you don’t have to worry about that. You seem like a solid apprentice.” The Ace of Spades chirped with a soft chuckle. As she kept looking around a bit, she hadn’t noticed that after a while her leader spoke again. The camp had been found. Immediately her head lifted and she turned to Aspenpaw. “Bingo, someone got lucky!” she exclaimed as he continued. The thought of a sign from StarClan faintly baffled the tortoiseshell. She knew a thing or two about speaking with the stars.. but the thought that their ancestors cared enough about them to direct a sight of where to live made her heart warm and fuzzy. Who had sent the sign? Who knows. Waitwaiteaitwaitwait. DOGS? That didn’t sound.. pleasant. At all. Okay, fighting groups. She was group four, she would lead a group. A stern expression, as she slid into her role-face, enveloped the tortoiseshells body language.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” She ordered the apprentice, raising her paw and attempting ruffling the space of fur between his ears. Padding away with a flick of her tail, she made sure to alert her group mates where she was.”Redmire! Wormbite, Pristinerose!” she called out steadily. “Over here.” As soon as they would come over, Goldfish would offer a brief smile. “Let’s get this party started, shall we?” And after a few moments her leader made the call to attack. Without a second thought she streaked into the camp, ears pinned and racing with lengthy strides. She wasn’t the fastest, but definately not the slowest either.

Target spotted! A patchy dog noticed her almost immediately, and hurdled toward her as well. But the dog was larger. Oafy-er. The Ace of Soades swerved sharply to the right, spinning around and leaping onto its back, a little bit sloppily, and attempted to claw at its ears as it made furious dog noises and bucked about. Not the safest idea but she was fiiiine.for now.
[ @Blaaze // @dino. // @wolfie ]

Pristinerose´s blue eyes narrowed as she slunk through the crowd towards Goldfish, shoulders low.

A yowl rumbled in her throat at the sight of the dog, and she raced forward, attempting to rake her claws down its chest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Blaaze @paedyn @dino.

wormbite's ears perked up at the sound of fadingstar's voice, raising a small eyebrow at the idea starclan gave them a sign. of course, it came with a price (he had to hold back a snort, it always did, didn't it?). he stepped forward, keening to hear the rest. dogs. he was far from being fond of them — the last time he had dealt with them had been ,,,, incredibly unpleasant.

he cocked his head to the side, group four. a battle patrol. there was no doubt about it that wormbite would always wish to step forward and fight for riverclan. still. he could only hope he came out of the battle without any new major scars. at some point he was going to run out of fur.

hearing goldfish's voice, the oriental trotted to join the rest of his group. his sleek tail swished slowly and methodically, ears swiveling - muscles tensed. thoughts beginning to spin, and spin in preparation. he gave a short nod to goldfish, following after her and the rest. once they came to a halt, he braced himself for the call. pupils beginning to dilate, adrenaline starting to spike through his limbs like a wildfire.

he always worked best under pressure.

and then the call sings out and wormbite is charging forward, paws slamming against the ground despite the pain it brought. it all faded into the war of battle, his body was a weapon for him to yield.

his whiskers twitched, sensing the vibrations that rung. he darted to the side of the patchy dog, attempting to stick close to its hindlegs where jaws were less likely to snap. then, he would attempt to rake both his front claws along its lower side.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

A cliffside camp. A sign from StarClan. Dogs to be dealt with. Yeah, this was shaping up to be a very RiverClan-flavored outing.

So she was paired with three cats she didn't know - wonderful. They took off without much warning, and with a set jaw she took off after them. Goldfish went for the back; Pristinerose for its chest; Wormbite for its hindlegs. That left her the front legs. Perfect.

With a snarl, Redmire darted in, reaching out with her claws as she aimed to slide underneath the dog's belly and knock its legs out from underneath it.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Event [#event]

As the groups charged forward to meet the dogs, Fadingstar raced forward with his own group. Rowanmane and Sunsetgleam struck out at the dog first, while Willowtail took a more cautious approach.

The leader decided to slash at the dog's hind legs; if he could hit it there, he might be able to cripple it just a little. He didn't have a ton of experience with fighting dogs, but given that it wasn't much bigger than a fox, it couldn't be too different... right?

Group 1 results: The dog rolled a 2!

Rowanmane successfully landed on the dog's back, landing a strike on its side in the process. The dog yelped at the blow, a fresh gash on its flank. Before it could react, Sunsetgleam's claws slashed against the lower part of its neck and Fadingstar's claws sliced its hind legs.

Blood now pouring from multiple wounds, the dog turned to snap its jaws at the closest cat- Sunsetgleam. Meanwhile, it thrashed around, trying to throw Rowanmane off. Fadingstar ducked out of the way, narrowly avoiding being struck in the head.

Group 2 results: The dog rolled a 12!

The second dog reeled back in surprise as dirt was flung into its face. It pawed at its eyes to rid them of the debris, pain searing through its back as Dusklion successfully landed on top of it.

This pain was soon joined by a sharp feeling in the dog's hind leg as Spiraltail's claws made contact. By now it had freed enough of the dirt from its eyes to see, so it was able to successfully evade Irisdream's attack. The dog reared back and attempted to shake Dusklion off, while striking out at Irisdream and Spiraltail with its front paws.

Group 3 results: The dog rolled a 9!

paedyn- just a reminder that it's my rolls in event posts that determine whether each dog will successfully be hit or not!

The third dog had its head low when the attack began, so it was in the right spot for Duskleaf's attack. A sharp whine left it as claws slashed its muzzle, drawing a good amount of blood in the process.

As the dog attempted to process what was going on, sharp teeth sank into its back and hind leg. Neither bite was particularly strong, but both hurt quite a bit and drew blood. The dog managed to move in time to reduce the impact of Irisfrost's blow, although the tips of her claws still managed to scratch its flank.

Raising a paw, the dog attempted to slam it into Duskleaf's side. Meanwhile, it kicked out with its other hind leg in an attempt to knock Rosehawk away.

Group 4 results: The dog rolled a 16!

Goldfish was successful at boxing the dog's ears, but the attack made the dog extra alert for additional movements. Two cats came for its front, so that's where its focus went. It dodged Pristinerose's attempted blows and leapt out of the way of Redmire's charge toward its underside.

Movement out of the corner of its eye had it turning, causing Wormbite's blow to only partially land. A couple of claws raked down its lower side, causing it to snarl. Since Wormbite was currently in its sights, it darted forward and attempted to sink its teeth into his back.

Group 5 results: The dog rolled an 11!

RainFall - just a reminder that it's my rolls in event posts that determine whether each dog will successfully be hit or not!

The fifth and final dog let out a snarl as Heroneye's claws sliced into its flank. Whirling around, the dog managed to catch a glimpse of Caveclaw rushing past it, before feeling claws dig into its skin again.

Enraged now, it swung out at the nearest cat- Lilyglide. In the process, her claws made contact with its leg, drawing some blood. It pulled its leg back into itself before it could do any damage, rethinking its strategy.

Primrosepaw managed to strike it in the muzzle with a fast movement, but her follow-up strike at its chest missed. The dog was ready as she attempted to leap onto its back, leaping out of the way.

Rearing back on its hind legs, it struck out with its front paws and attempted to strike both Caveclaw and Heroneye simultaneously.

[ If there are any issues with this post or I accidentally skipped over anyone, please send me a VM! I plan to put the next post out on Saturday! Appreciate everyone's activity and quick responses! ]

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.