Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Question regarding rank
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:17 PM
Lavender and Chamomile [p]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:15 PM
the wco cafe corner
by forest
Today 11:11 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 11:08 PM

Old Today, 08:09 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: September Gathering

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw will not do anything stupid. She will not. This is something she has to remind herself of with every heartbeat, filing in after her clanmates. Seastones is quiet save for the soft murmur of Riverclan, a tide of fur and pawsteps and whispers washing up on the sand, brushing against the rocks. I won't do anything stupid. I won't be angry. I won't. But she's a liar already. She is angry; so angry that she worries she made a mistake wanting to come, hauling her sibling after her, insisting. Because now Salamanderpaw is so angry that she doesn't know what to do with herself. Where to sit or what to look at.

If you can't handle yourself, this is your chance to turn back now. Only she doesn't, and she should, but she doesn't. Because that's running away from the monsters again and that's something that Salamanderpaw cannot do. Especially not now that she's roped Shellpaw into this experience. I won't tolerate stupid behavior or cats going off on their own personal revenge fantasies. And that's all she wants, really. She'd be a big liar if she tried to say that the idea of storming heroic and vicious into Seastones and inflicting marvelous violence on all the other cla—on all the monsters, wasn't one that sat heavy at the forefront of her mind ever since Riverclan found their way home. Ever since the moon had waxed thicker, an unblinking eye turned down on Riverclan's backs. Ever since they set off.

But she can't do that. She can't do anything stupid. I won't do anything stupid. So what, then, is to be done about the anger?

"Shellpaw," Salamanderpaw hisses out into the crowd of clanmates. She'd taken her eyes off of them for just a moment and, regardless of what the the truth may be, is now acting as though he's run off and gotten lost. "Hurry up, you're always so slow." And this doesn't necessarily have to be the case, it's just that Shellpaw is unfortunately one of the few cats around that she's the most comfortable with, which also means they're a safe punching bag. Safer than taking her ire out on who she's really angry with, anyway.

Salamanderpaw is as silent as the grave as Thunderclan filters in, focusing on pushing her breaths in and out evenly. Her ears are pinned flat and her shaggy coat bristles that much wilder with her suppressed fury. I won't do anything stupid.

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

[ && OPEN TO ALL OTHERS ]

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 08:10 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A truce. Wisteriawren liked that. She didn't... like fighting, anyway. Sticking beside Dusklion for the most part, the former kittypet couldn't help but look around at the empty Seastones as they arrived. She'd been told that the other three Clans would show up too... and... Wisteriawren did find herself subconciously searching for the black and white cat who'd attacked her, anxiety bubbling beneath the surface.

Feeling more than a little bit jumpy, Wisteriawren smiled hesitantly at Dusklion and Cobwebfern at the deputy's words. This Gathering was likely to be burned into her memory no matter what happened, considering it was her first.

Watching Dusklion and Berrypaw head to their respective spots, Wisteriawren lingered a moment, not wanting to turn away just yet. "Take care..!" She called after them softly, raising her voice slightly so that it'd be heard over the din of cats before turning away.

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @finley !! - Cobwebfern / @squidz - Berrypaw ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: [OPEN]

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Cedarstrike nodded in regards to the threat. What fool would spill such secrets know the reason why it's kept in the first place? Well. She supposed the answer to that would be seen... If any cats appeared one day with jaws hanging loose, everyone would know why.

The scent she'd come the despise settled thick over the area. Riverclan had decided to show? This was such a treat. Surely this gathering would be civil.....

Taking her place amongst the clan she looked around for those she knew. Her mind went to Mountaintalon as her golden eyes scanned the crowd. His company was that of which she'd grown fond of. Of course, regardless of if their eyes met or not, the she-cat's focus ended up on the leaders.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 08:44 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Mountaintalon was pretty sure this night was shaping up to be one of the less pretty ones. Already there were threats of jaw-breaking, and RiverClan's presence did nothing to help the bristling of fur. He scoured the crowd for at least one tolerable face and made his way over to Cedarstrike when he spotted her.

"I don't like this," he rumbled near her ear once he was close enough. "Something is bound to happen at some point."

[ @babysith ]
Old Today, 08:55 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Mountaintalon was pretty sure this night was shaping up to be one of the less pretty ones. Already there were threats of jaw-breaking, and RiverClan's presence did nothing to help the bristling of fur. He scoured the crowd for at least one tolerable face and made his way over to Cedarstrike when he spotted her.

"I don't like this," he rumbled near her ear once he was close enough. "Something is bound to happen at some point."

[ @babysith ]

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @Dino

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Hey, stranger." Was he a mind reader? Her whiskers twitched happily as he approached, moving over so he could sit next to her. "To be completely honest? I really thought they were gonna skip out on this one. Tensions being this high can really only spell more drama." She watched Spiderthroat shooting glares... Yep! Super civil gathering.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers
Old Today, 08:59 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

The little calico gawked at everything around her. This was it, a real actual Gathering! Of course, she wasn't stupid; she easily caught onto all the tensions that were in the air. It would take a newborn kit to miss this kind of heavy, looming sense of doom. But Timberpaw pretty easily shook it off. This was a Gathering, for Star's sake! It shouldn't be all doom and gloom, it should be news and drama and politics! Well, she was really only interested in the drama if she was being honest. She snaked her way through the crowd, trying to find a nice spot.

That was, until she ended up feeling something warm beneath her paw and stumbling a bit. It wasn't until too late that she realized, oh dear, she stepped on a tail! She flattened her ears and let out a small mrrp! before launching into an apology, not even looking the poor cat in the eyes. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! It won't happen again, I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!"

// @wolfie \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark

Last edited by vellichor; Today at 09:26 PM.
Old Today, 09:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

An uneasy feeling settled over Violetfreckle's shoulders tonight. The strong smell of RiverClan was enough to make the fur on the back of her neck prickle. She felt more on-edge than normal, chalking the feeling up to not seeing her birth Clan in moons. Ears flattened against her head, Violet chose an out-of-the-way spot near the back of the crowd to watch the Gathering and the rest of the cats. Her olive eyes flicked up more than once to where Bumblestar sat, looking entirely unimpressed with RiverClan's leader... whatever his name was. To be honest, the guy was so unremarkable that she didn't know his name and didn't care to. He would probably be gone by next moon if the cycle of horrid leadership continued. But hey, that wasn't her problem.

// @Tallstar @BEAR. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old Today, 09:37 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear hurried after his Clanmates into the clearing, hardly taking notice of RiverClan’s return. Who cared about those fish-hearts anyways? Besides, his mind was across another border as he kept his ears pricked and scanned the clearing. Would she be here? After a moment, the russet tom caught himself. What on earth was he thinking? It didn’t even make sense to be eager to see a cat from another Clan, let alone a cat he barely knew. He sighed, turning his paws back to take him closer to where his Clan was sitting before plopping down, attention now directed to the leaders.

( OPEN )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 09:55 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A truce. Wisteriawren liked that. She didn't... like fighting, anyway. Sticking beside Dusklion for the most part, the former kittypet couldn't help but look around at the empty Seastones as they arrived. She'd been told that the other three Clans would show up too... and... Wisteriawren did find herself subconciously searching for the black and white cat who'd attacked her, anxiety bubbling beneath the surface.

Feeling more than a little bit jumpy, Wisteriawren smiled hesitantly at Dusklion and Cobwebfern at the deputy's words. This Gathering was likely to be burned into her memory no matter what happened, considering it was her first.

Watching Dusklion and Berrypaw head to their respective spots, Wisteriawren lingered a moment, not wanting to turn away just yet. "Take care..!" She called after them softly, raising her voice slightly so that it'd be heard over the din of cats before turning away.

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @finley !! - Cobwebfern / @squidz - Berrypaw ]

pretend theres a header here im doing this on mobile //
cobwebfern turned to wisteriawren with a genuine smile. she looked tired and very malnourished, but being back at the gathering spot after moons of traveling felt.. safe. home. she tapped her tail against wisteriawren's flank and gestured to an empty spot in the mass of cats. ' let's sit down there and i can brief you on what gatherings are about, yeah? ' without waiting for an answer, she padded downwards and sat, curling her tail around her body and legs and looking expectantly at the other.

' if you don't already know, gatherings are basically a truce spot. all the clans-- if they can-- get together for a night and discuss stuff. no one can fight 'cause if they do starclan gets annoyed and smites us all. or something. ' cobwebfern giggled, shaking her head. ' starclan just sends us a warning like hey stop fighting!!! ' she put on an exaggerated british accent for her starclan impression, smiling at wisteriawren.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers