Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 PM
Kindness and Hope Will...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:10 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:55 PM
There’s Roses with...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:53 PM

Old September 1st, 2024, 09:15 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart hesitated at her last words, sympathy tugging in his chest. He wanted to tell her it'd get better, that she'd soon have nothing to worry about, but... it just simply wasn't true. At least, not that he could predict.

He let out a long sigh, shifting his weight on his haunches for a moment as he stalled replying. After a pause, he glanced down at her, his voice low and rumbly. "I... can't promise that, kid," he admitted ruefully. "Cats can be mean for no good reason, no matter how old or capable you are... but what I can promise, or at least believe, is that you'll just get tougher 'n stronger," he explained, attempting to convey some hope in his gruff tones.

"You'll keep growin' 'n learnin', 'n someday, the things they say might bother you less. Or not at all. You just gotta keep goin', keep pushin'... 'n not let it get to ya too much. That's 'bout all we can do..."
(sobs because she's literally friends with Dusklion now)

Willowpaw looked down for a moment as her mentor was unable to promise her, though her ears twitched and she looked up as she was promised she'd get through it. "I'll do it.. with you and Berry....... and Weeping." Willowpaw mewed, half assuring herself half just blabbing from stress

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 02:28 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(sobs because she's literally friends with Dusklion now)

Willowpaw looked down for a moment as her mentor was unable to promise her, though her ears twitched and she looked up as she was promised she'd get through it. "I'll do it.. with you and Berry....... and Weeping." Willowpaw mewed, half assuring herself half just blabbing from stress

( RAHH my heart )

"Yeah... with all of us. We ain't leavin' your side — you can count on it," he added with the faintest hint of a rumbly purr behind his tone, grateful to see her at least responding well to his encouragements. "I know it ain't always easy, but you'll always have cats to fall back on. 'N don't be afraid to let me know if somecat's botherin' you too much," he added with a huff, knowing he'd gladly swipe at the ears of a Clanmate who was bullying his apprentice — especially for things she couldn't control, like her WindClan heritage, saying it made her less 'RiverClan'... just the reminder of it made a bit of anger flare up, but he kept his gruff yet soothing demeanor towards her, knowing she just needed comfort at the moment.

"Now... you tell me what you're feelin'. You wanna try just gettin' used to standin' in where the water's just at your paws? You wanna try fishin' for minnows where you're on the shore 'n just swipin' at the water? We'll take it as nice 'n easy as you'd like,"
he assured calmly, not wanting to stress her out. "Or, we can go off huntin' 'n do somethin' else. I ain't here to push ya too far — just to guide ya. You tell me," he meowed gently.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 02:31 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

( RAHH my heart )

"Yeah... with all of us. We ain't leavin' your side — you can count on it," he added with the faintest hint of a rumbly purr behind his tone, grateful to see her at least responding well to his encouragements. "I know it ain't always easy, but you'll always have cats to fall back on. 'N don't be afraid to let me know if somecat's botherin' you too much," he added with a huff, knowing he'd gladly swipe at the ears of a Clanmate who was bullying his apprentice — especially for things she couldn't control, like her WindClan heritage, saying it made her less 'RiverClan'... just the reminder of it made a bit of anger flare up, but he kept his gruff yet soothing demeanor towards her, knowing she just needed comfort at the moment.

"Now... you tell me what you're feelin'. You wanna try just gettin' used to standin' in where the water's just at your paws? You wanna try fishin' for minnows where you're on the shore 'n just swipin' at the water? We'll take it as nice 'n easy as you'd like,"
he assured calmly, not wanting to stress her out. "Or, we can go off huntin' 'n do somethin' else. I ain't here to push ya too far — just to guide ya. You tell me," he meowed gently.
Willowpaw nodded gently, her tail flicking in gratitude as she heard the words. "Summerbird won't stop bothering me, I think it's because my father in Windclan killed her mother....... and shes taking it out on me." Willowpaw sighed. Looking up to her mentor, "Well.... I think just standing in water, if I looked down to the minnows I would get scared......" Willowpaw mewed. Shuffling her paws for a moment, "If... If I looked down into the water then... it might... it might scare me... y'know if I fell it'd be face first......" Willowpaw trailed off from her attempted explanation, shaking her pelt to rid of the idea as her blue hues rounded

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Today at 02:32 PM.