Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:21 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Concorde
Today 02:16 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:54 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

Willowkit stood in shock of the news, then shook her pelt out. She didn't understand any of this anyways.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"I personally didn't think the voting thing was a bad idea, I think what Seabreeze was getting at was that everyone should get a vote not just high ranked cats or more 'popular' cats but if that's what you desire to go on with, sure." Adderstrike spoke up to Fadingstar defeated at the though of no democracy. What could she even really do about this anyways? It made Adderstrike daydream to what she could do for the clan if she had some sort of power. Maybe she could try to get into the lionhearts? Hopefully she was old enough, it always seemed when a spot like this opened up she was too young for it.

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 09:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Irisdream nodded, feeling her fur relax as the leader came to his senses and made a decree on the matter. Now things would be able to resolve and move on. She agreed with Fadingstar's cunning on keeping Duskleaf within the clan, letting him go was too much of a liability. She was glad this was resolved. She blinked casually at the mention of the Lionhearts being re-evaluated. She truly had no such ambitions to gain high ranking within the clan, though she knew many of her clanmates did. She could only pray this wouldn't lead to even further division amongst the clan, they truly couldn't handle that.

[OPEN]

Rainpaw breathed a visible sigh of relief, feeling her shoulders sag with it. She turned, racing to Floodsight's side and pressing her muzzle into her shoulder. "That was so horrible..." She murmured. "I didn't what was going to happen, I was so scared..." Rainpaw didn't care if she was being cowardly, she just knew that Floodsight was going to be a safe space for her right now. She didn't think Ravenpaw wanted to speak to her yet.

[@ace.]

Ravenpaw was just as relieved as Rainpaw, but less expressive about it. She felt her fur relax (she hadn't even realized she had been bristling) and her heart-rate slow. She blinked nervously at Redmire. "Will things...be okay now?" She asked in a hushed voice. So much internal fighting, so much division. Ravenpaw just had a bad feeling about all of the turmoil. She knew things had been difficult for RiverClan in recent moons, but returning home should help unite them. Instead, it seemed that their difficulties continued. She just didn't want it to be a pretense of things to come...

[@dino.]
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She didn't know what to feel. Just like that. Just like ... that, just a few cat's words made Fadingstar change his mind. Was it just that easy? Floodsight felt this should've been an internal vote, especially one with apprentices whom yet to experience the world to the fullest. There are somethings the little ones just didn't need to experience, such as a clan divided in two while being in a middle of a crisis. She shook her head disappointed...no it was a strange feeling that she couldn't describe. With a deep breath and a momentary silence, she had left.

And suddenly, she was met by a bicolor kitten pressing their muzzle into her shoulder. The little one had just looked so upset. She gave Rainpaw a couple a licks on the head and murmured sweetly hoping to calm her down a bit, "I know, I know. None of us did."

Floodsight was just relieved it didn't end with bloodshed. Though Fadingstar's announcement may have just unseated a lot of cats on both sides of the argument, his word was clear.

[ @Luna16 ]

Last edited by goodacacia; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | killer aptitude t3 | riverclan ]
jayfrost had been critical of the current riverclan situation for moons, hell that was the prime reason why he had wanted to run away when fadingsun first got into power, now he had slightly different views, mostly because dusklion was far more like a cat he was willing to follow..even if he didnt really like that either but this really wasnt the time to think about his distain for modern politics in this forest. whatever, fadingstars latest phenoninal idea was taking the backseat and letting the clan publicly decide about a cats fate. at least it wasnt murder. and jayfrost liked the idea of warriors and apprentices having a right in decision-making but this felt awful for a first time of that. fadingstar also had clearly no idea how letting his followers, or whatever the hell he would call them, vote worked. this should be a neutral space with facts alone and not this honeycoating dirt. bla bla bla duskleaf is a good head lionheart, he didnt care, the leaders note about windclan having been peaceful was minorly insane, judging by the simple fact that windclan did not have immediate access to them but whatever, maybe jayfrost wasnt smart enough to understand fadingstars brilliance.
oh dear he was getting quite worked up here..when it finally came to voting jayfrost remained still, watching his clanmates pick sides. multiple of his clanmates spoke up, and he couldnt help the surprised expression slip through briefly. he had not really expected any solid points to get out of this, yet welcomed them with open paws, regret he himself had not yet spoken up slowly digging into his stomach. whilst jay had never really agreed with redmire and was overall anti violence as far as possible, redmires call for justice was well..justified. and he would certainly not be one to stand in the path of truth. the bias was evident, and jayfrost was sick of it.

and wow what a surprise! (not). fadingsun was once again backpaddling on what he had previously said, stars jayfrost was sick of a leader that couldnt stand his point, or think for more than two seconds about anything as to ensure he wouldnt change his opinion the very second anyone raised a point. it wasnt even him being wrong that ticked him off, it was that is was such a stupid thing to be wrong about and he had changed his mind after barely any backlash, leading jayfrost to the one and only possible reason being he simply had not given this much thought.
"I know that some of you don't give a rat's ass about my word" very right, that was probably the first correct thing fadingsun had said since promoting himself to that position. fadingsun moved on, great, jayfrost couldnt help the eyeroll and briefly played with the idea of simply leaving to not have to suffer through any more of this meeting but ultimately filed it as a thought driven by emotion and not worth his time.
[ my opinions do not align with jays. post is open ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 02:09 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

"...I can't vote... its just not fair on the clan to fight like this.." Moonpaw muttered as she slowly sat herself down in the MIDDLE.
Grimpaw, however, happily settled on the RIGHT.
Silentstrike just stayed in the MIDDLE, as he wasn't into voting.
Crowglow was nowhere to be seen. But why..?
Old Today, 02:16 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Duskleaf sat in the middle, as told to, watching nervously which sides cats went to. He was quite surprised any cats at all voted to let him keep his position, even more surprisingly, at first it seemed to be an even split. Redmire's choice wasn’t surprising in the slightest, Duskleaf was well aware that she hated him. Then Sedgeflake suggested removing him as Head Lionheart, but keeping him on the team. A nice compromise, but after what'd happened Duskleaf wasn’t sure he deserved that. Then he saw Heroneye going to the right. Duskleaf knew that regardless of how the overall vote went, if the Lionhearts didn’t support him, he'd probably have to resign after just a few days anyway. So he decided that, even if the overall Clan voted to keep him, if the Lionhearts didn't, then he wouldn’t waste time and just resign right here anyway.

Seabreeze going to the left certainly was concerning, confirming what Duskleaf had been thinking about having to quit anyway if enough of the Lionhearts didn’t want him. He'd wait to see how the rest of the team voted before making his mind up on what to do…and then Seabreeze brought up bias? Not what he was expecting at all, but could that concern have a legitimate base? And Seabreeze's words seemed to have an impact on how other cats seen this too, because Sedgeflake suddenly changed sides.

Actually there was even more to it with Sedgeflake in fact. Duskleaf flinched as the warrior suggested…ripping his tongue out?! Before he could even respond to that, Redmire also backed that call. Would Fadingstar really allow that? Well, he did once…but surely not for a mistake? After all, surely there couldn’t be a cat here who'd never made a mistake before, even if it was costly, it seemed absurd to do such a thing when he didn’t have any ill intentions at all. For the first time ever, he felt…scared to be here in the Clan he'd lived all his life in. He suddenly felt unsafe here, with cats calling for literally ripping his tongue out, it seemed pointlessly barbaric. It was best not to say it out loud because the some cat might try to stop him, but Duskleaf silently decided that if one more cat voiced support for ripping his tongue out, he wasn’t waiting around to let it happen, he wouldn’t even see how the vote would turn out. He'd never even considered abandoning RiverClan before, but if they were willing to do that to him then he didn’t really have much of a choice. Perhaps if he was fast enough, he could make a dash for Smallpines. Surely it couldn’t be more dangerous than waiting around for one of these maniacs to rip his tongue out. Besides, he was half ThunderClan anyway and had a sister there, maybe there would be a chance. It was an absolute last resort, and the thought of living with another clan made him feel sick, but if it got bad enough then he'd be forced to consider it at least. No, it would be a cowardly thing to do. But was that really worse than what Sedgeflake was proposing?

At least Adderstrike and Spiraltail seemed to know it was wrong to butcher clanmates like that, Duskleaf felt a bit of hope at least that the clan hadn’t entirely lost the plot. That's when Dusklion declared that…she agreed with Seabreeze? So many surprises this time. But at least she wasn’t going to let Duskleaf have his tongue ripped out, so gradually he calmed down a bit from almost taking off towards Smallpines. More cats had moved to the middle as well, and Duskleaf watched as Owltalon moved to the left. But she seemed conflicted, and eventually changed to sit in the middle. It was a horrible feeling to know he’d caused so much division…and now he could only see one way of fixing it.

Then Flowerhunter echoed his thoughts by bringing up the division this was causing. Duskleaf really hated the fact that he had caused this, he felt awful seeing the clan polarised and torn. By now, Duskleaf had had enough, if he was the reason for all of this division, then he must be able to fix it. So before the vote even concluded, he decided the best course of action would be to resign.

"I've had enough now, Fadingstar, I w-" But then the leader started speaking, and Duskleaf went silent to hear. And…this was it, he was being removed. In truth, Duskleaf didn’t really know how to feel right now, it was a mix of sadness and a weird form of…relief? "Thank you…" He whispered, of course Fadingstar hadn’t heard him, but it was a relief to know now he no longer had to trouble the clan with this. He was no longer Head Lionheart, it was time to move on with his life now. It was probably for the best anyway. But wait…he still wasn’t allowed to go to the gathering. That could be a problem. Just before RiverClan's exile, Duskleaf had come to realise that he was half ThunderClan after his father was discovered dead at Smallpines, sneaking off to see his mate and other kit, even after all these moons. Duskleaf had started shouting at Snakefang; his sister, at the last meeting because he didn’t believe her. Now he knew she had been right all along.

Looking around to see if there were any cats who would still even listen to him after that, he noticed Plumshade not far from him, the cat who'd tried to comfort him before the meeting. But that was before the Clan knew what had happened. Ah well, the worst she could say was no.

"Plumshade?" He quietly addressed her. "I…I know you might not be very pleased with me to say the least…but since I can’t attend the gathering, I need somecat to deliver a message…it’s not for my own purposes, I just don't want my sister to be worried because I’m not there, I just want her to know that I’m alive and alright." It felt so wrong asking someone to do something for him after that, but he’d feel even worse to make even more cats feel bad.

@Spider.
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"