Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by fenrir
Today 08:22 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Fits
Today 08:21 PM
A Mentor for Sneezekit
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 08:19 PM
Trouble on the Horizon...
by Rani
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:16 PM

Old Today, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: This character’s posts often exhibits triggers such as depression, suicidal tendencies/idealation, anxiety, and self loathing

The lionheart watched as different cats changed their positions. Many were kind. Forgiving. Seabreeze watched them. Many he didn't even know the names of. Would Fadingstar be so kind if it was one of them who had done such a thing. Or was his leader allowing more leniency because this was a cat he just so happened to know better. If this was a warrior would he have killed or exiled them on the spot? Seabreeze doesn't know for certain what the answer would be but he found himself wondering too great. And perhaps it was his apathy that was getting to him as he stood up and without moving from his spot peered up at the leader as he spoke out. He wasn't yelling, he was too tired for that, and he wasn't trying to be argumentative like so many of Riverclan were. But unlike most things this wasn't something that could wait for an after meeting den visit. This mattered in the moment.

"I'm sorry for interrupting." He wasn't, he hasn't felt sorry for a long time. He was tired of that. "I have a question. Are you being biased towards this vote by giving us a chance to vote at all?" And perhaps that doesn't make sense, it didn't glimpse into his thoughts. It merely painted Seabreeze as exactly what he didn't want to be. Annoying for no reason. "You have spoken of Duskleaf's blunder, something that leaves this clan in direct danger and based on your words I have reason to believe that this being on accident is more of a liability than it being on purpose. Who knows what else he can spill about us in the future, yes? But instead of giving us only the facts, you have reassured the clan of how great a head lionheart Duskleaf has been before allowing Windclan the chance to come and find us and finish massacring us, actively skewering the results.

The cats voting can determine themselves if Duskleaf was a good enough head lionheart to forgive this without their leader voicing his opinions. It's very likely that cats will now go off of your words rather than their own thoughts.
"

He flicked an ear, "What if this had been a warrior of this clan? What if it was a cat like me, a cat like Adderstrike, a cat like Redmire? Would you have allowed the clan a chance to vote? Would you have allowed any warrior this chance or have you allowed bias into this trial from the very beginning?"
[ @occultation - Fadingstar ]
[ Open for reactions and the likes ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 06:18 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

PlumShade didn't know what to pick now what side was the good side she didn't know she felt conflicted with Seabreeze's words yes yes it was true wasn't it? PlumShade stood up once more not knowing what side to pick she moved and sat in the middle now she didn't know...she didn't know

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ⬧︎ ★ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
Plumshade is a warrior of riverclan if she is needed mention me

Old Today, 06:20 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

TINYTOAD

The Calicos Black Muzzle Twitched, An Uneasy Feeling Racketing Through Her Fur. Almost As If She's Being Watched. Her Mint Eyes Scan Around Her. And There, Was The Culpra- Wait No. Was That... 'MANDER! The Calico Called Out Padding Up To Her Little Mander- No. SalamaderPaw Was Bigger. Her 'Mander. I'm So Sorry That I've Been Gone. I Got Lost In The Mountain And Somehow Ended Up Back Here. How Have You Been, Manders? She Sat Back On Her Haunches, Eyes Wettened With Happiness.

@nyme. MANDERRSSS (EEP!)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; Today at 06:20 PM.
Old Today, 06:28 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!
My Mood: Cheerful

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
The Collector

---
Mintkit looked at the leader in surprise. They were voting to either demote or not demote a big cat? She didn't really understand the point. Why were they doing this? Her mind had lots of questions in it- but anyways, she was too young to vote. Mintkit remained where she was.
---

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan Kit

---
Softkit was still in the twoleg nest, walking to her nest. There was no way she was going to move somewhere else! She liked this nice, dry, and clean nest. Though... The meeting was still important, and what if something important happened and she missed it?! She could not bear that thought, so she walked to the entrance and peeked her head out. A bunch of warriors were moving to certain sides of the clearing. What? Weird. She remained where she was, watching curiously.
---

BOTH are OPEN!
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:45 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Her world's gone a little topsy-turvy. Just a little. Salamanderpaw tears her gaze away from mom!mom!mom! and over at another warrior speaking up—noo, no, no, a Lionheart, a Seabreeze—and sniffs, considering his position. Is...is this vote a bad thing? A normal warrior probably would be dealt with differently, but...well, duh. Normal cats are everywhere. Important cats, though?

"Duskleaf's not just some stupid warrior, though, he's strong, which means he's special. Special means stuff is different for you, duh." An opinion which could mean nothing and doesn't...necessarily indicate an unhealthy understanding of power and hierachies!! "Even if you do something really stupid. He's better than normal warriors, so it's fine. I mean it's not fine he did it but it's fine we're voting." She's still sat firmly on the left side regardless, intent on seeing Duskleaf punished for this blunder, but she sees no issue with the possibility of high ranking cats getting preferential treatment. In fact, she'd be pretty bummed out if they weren't.

Ah, well. She can't weigh in on clan stuff anymore. Her mom is here.

Salamanderpaw lurches back a step as though Tinytoad had approached in a blaze of flame, ears fanning back and eyes narrowing. When she speaks again, it's no longer the bright and opinionated call she'd used to lend her two cents—it's sullen, quiet, accusatory.

"...you missed our ceremony. Mine and Shellpaw's."

@Dolomedes ; SEABREEZE does not require a response, just a kid with A Kid Take
@Desert Rain Frog ; TINYTOAD

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 06:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ i ...... am sorry in advance, love u @Concorde!! (mentioning since duskleaf is spoken to directly) ]

Sedgeflake paused from where he lingered on the right, ears flickering in the direction of Seabreeze's voice. He was aware of Wisteriawren, but does not acknowledge her.

He wanted so badly to be forgiving, to give Duskleaf a break from this colossal mistake, but it was hard to find a disagreement with Seabreeze's words. It was true, this being accidental was a larger issue than any intentional betrayal, and that perhaps... Fadingstar's view of Duskleaf, how he spoke so highly of him, made Sedgeflake lean in favor of keeping him. He knew Duskleaf had a solid history, of that there was no doubt - but he gave their location to murderers. Sedgeflake originally thought the options had been too extreme on both sides; now he thought they weren't extreme enough.

"... you're right." And maybe he was a fool for not seeing it sooner! "Why the hell should we keep someone in our Clan with a flappy mouth? How can we trust him to keep his jaws shut around other Clans, when he couldn't do it when it was needed the most? They'd slaughter us in our sleep if we so much breathed wrong in their direction and even if we left right now, they could try following our trail to the new spot!"

Sedgeflake whirled to look at Duskleaf. The fur along his spine was raised from the intensity of his emotion, but he's not outwardly aggressive. Just worked up! "I don't want anyone here killed 'cause you can't be discrete! You're our Head Lionheart and you're gonna be the reason our enemies Head to our camp! Accident or not, your action is severely negligent of everyone's safety and the fact you're being considered as someone to keep around speaks VOLUMNS of the bias toward you!"

Then he whipped back, abandoning his spot on the right to go LEFT. Right by Redmire, but perhaps with a little more disgust. "Demoting him to warrior won't keep him from talking. Take his tongue like you did Fogmuzzle! At least THEN there'd be more fairness there - all she did was make a threat to one apprentice and you had her killed; Duskleaf's threatened everyone with his yapping!"

[ @Dolomedes @dino. @Rose @taillow ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:01 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail looked between them. The head Lionheart was kind to her, he was wise and even helped her get over her fear of water a bit. Willowtail stepped to the right side. Followed by Softpaw whom had patrolled with Dusklion before

Sweetsap stayed in the middle
Weepingpaw poked his head out of the medicine cat den, he couldn't go out but he sat on the right side of the entrance, hoping his leader understood his vote.
Daisykit couldn't vote

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:07 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive
LionHeart

-----------------

Duskleaf had revealed their location?

Well, it had been a mistake, and Duskleaf didn't seem like the type to make that kind of mistake again.
The lykoi moved to the right side.

------------------

Beaverpaw-He/Him
7 Moons
31/100

------------------

Duskleaf? Like, his and Riftpaw's mentor, Duskleaf? Super cool Head Lionheart Duskleaf?
Beaverpaw was surprised to say the least.
But...
No, Duskleaf wouldn't do that on purpose.

Beaverpaw scampered his was to the right.

------------------

Raccoonsun-She/Her
16 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Inactive

-----------------

Raccoonsun felt like she didn't really have a place to vote in this situation.
She doesn't know anything about the clans old home, Duskleaf, the LionHearts.
She's still new, even if it's been a few moons, she hasn't been here as long as some cats.

Raccoonsun chose to stay in the middle.

-----------------

base by crying_paws on TH
Catfishwhisker-It/Its
35 Moons

PURRKS
Agatha Kitty-Inactive

----------------

Hm.
Duskleaf is a good cat, yes.
But Catfishwhisker is worried about the safety of the clan.

Catfishwhisker went to the left.

[ALL ARE OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 07:10 PM.
Old Today, 07:11 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Several cats understood... so many others didn't. Redmrie let her gaze drift over them, committing each on the opposing side to memory. Idiots, all of them. As Cobwebfern approached her, she began to bristle as she prepared for a backhanded comment or an outright insult. Instead was a polite smile and wave, and she felt her heart squeeze in response. She offered the other cat a blink and looked away, watching approvingly as her apprentice joined her.

Then came Seabreeze. Redmire's gaze snapped to him as his words spilled into the air, and once again felt her fur rise. She'd been thinking it - she should have said it. Someone else beat her to it, but as long as it was said at all, that was fine. "He's right." She bared her teeth as she glared up at Fadingstar. "Fogmuzzle had her tongue shredded out of her mouth for words. Dusklion got a trial for killing someone, not just anyone, but a deputy; now Duskleaf is getting the same for putting the entire Clan in danger. If it were me who'd done it, you'd have kicked me out or killed me without a second thought!"

Seabreeze was enough to sway someone, apparently. She looked to Sedgeflake as the tom switched sides, confidence swelling with each sentence that fell from his lips. "He's right, too. Fair is fair - take his tongue!"

Her claws curved into the ground. If there were nothing holding her back from doing so, she would rip Duskleaf's tongue from his mouth herself.

[ direct interactions only mentioned - @occultation @Dolomedes @Luna16 @BEAR. ]

Last edited by dino.; Today at 07:14 PM.
Old Today, 07:13 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@BEAR.

Adderstrike flicked her ear when she heard her name be mentioned by Seabreeze. He was right in this and she was glad that he was willing to speak up. Adderstrike then thought back to what that starclan cat said to her once and sighed. Then a hotshot yelled about ripping the cats tongue out. The actual hell is wrong with this clan? "How about we don't brutalize our own friends and family members, hm? Do you want this clan to be like the heartless Shadowrogues?" Adderstrike said narrowing her eyes at Sedgeflake. She as well hoped that Fadingstar heard her disgust in this idea, maybe he wouldn't go through with it.