Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 04:12 AM
Blue's Shop! (Writing)
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:07 AM
New warriors grahpic novel
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 03:18 AM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 03:12 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 02:30 AM

Old Today, 01:22 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

...Baffled. Absolutely and completely baffled. Charging after her brother back towards the Clan she had been wearing a huge grin - up until he mentioned the StarClan sign. Never one to be able to hide her emotions she shot him a bewildered look, jaw parted a bit. The confusion was evident, as readable as the bright sun against a blue sky.

...Hadn't he not just said he didn't want to tell the Clan it was a StarClan sign because of their lack of faith? Which is why they hadn't gone back in the first place?? It made absolutely no sense... and she had to wonder if he was truly recovered from his sickness, because the whiplash with his decisions was starting to raise a lot of questions.

Whatever. It wasn't like this was the first time her brother had been contradictory, and Dusklion didn't want to waste any time trying to decipher why that was. Instead she shook her head and pushed it to the side of her mind; for now they had a job to focus on. "Irisdream [ @Luna16 ]!
Spiraltail [ @Tallstar ]! Riversnap [ @Bean ]! With me,"
she called, giving a lash of her tail and turning to follow her brother. "These dogs are a bit bigger than foxes, but I want us to be smart," she told her group as they trotted forward. "I'll go for its back. I want two of you going for it's legs, 'n the third goin' for its face. If we can blind it or cut off one of its senses, we'll have the upper paw."

As the new camp came into view, the ground sloping upwards, Dusklion halted at Fades' signal. Once he gave the order she charged straight for one of the dogs, paws thudding against the ground. As she got close she skidded to a stop, hopefully tossing dirt and debris in the dogs face as she sprang to the side then attempted to launch herself onto its back to latch her claws on and start tearing into it from up above.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 01:47 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@TanghuluCat @Marigoldwhisper @Naila

Adderstrike lowered her ears in disappointment. Was it just coincidence that she wasn't picked for a dog fighting group or did Fadingstar not think her capable of fighting a 5v1 fight on a dog? Did he think her too young/weak or too inept. She didn't think that she would find any dogs on the patrol and how was she supposed to prove herself as one of the best if she never got to fight to prove it.

Maybe she should take it a step back and think of it another way.... Which was going to need her to think on it for a few minutes to see it as anything else. While pondering on that, she walked over to Brokenstream and co as she looked over her shoulders just in case some sneak canine showed up. With everyone here it would be a death sentence but mutts were stupid and so uncivilized! Something something cats and dogs hate each other. "Let's head out right when everyone is here." Adderstrike said not looking at Brokenstream as she spoke. She was making sure to be on high alert.

Last edited by Fish; Today at 01:52 AM.
Old Today, 01:54 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail stood among his fellow Clanmates, his nerves tingling with a blend of excitement and apprehension. As Fadingstar’s words echoed through the clearing, Spiraltail’s eyes darted between the assembled cats and the distant sight of the new camp. The anticipation was almost tangible, and he felt a surge of adrenaline at the thought of facing the challenge ahead.

When his name was called for Group Two, his focus sharpened. He met Dusklion’s gaze with a nod of determination. Spiraltail had always trusted her leadership, and now he was eager to play his part in the mission. The instructions were clear, and he was ready to follow them precisely. He glanced over at Irisdream and Riversnap, silently acknowledging their shared responsibility and the strength they would bring to their group.

As Fadingstar spoke of the new camp and the dogs within it, Spiraltail felt a thrill of excitement. The dogs were a formidable challenge, but the chance to prove RiverClan’s strength was invigorating. His mind raced with tactical thoughts, preparing for the imminent battle. He knew the success of their mission depended on every cat’s performance, and he was determined to contribute to their victory.

With Fadingstar’s signal to move in, Spiraltail readied himself, his claws itching for action. He took a deep breath, pushing aside any lingering doubts, and steeled himself for the fight ahead. “Let’s do this,” he murmured to his fellow group members, his voice steady and resolute.

Spiraltail's heart raced with a blend of adrenaline and apprehension as Dusklion executed her plan. He watched with bated breath as she tossed dirt and leaped onto the dog’s back, her movements swift and precise. His own turn came quickly.

With a burst of speed, Spiraltail charged toward the dog’s hind leg. His claws extended and his body coiled for impact, he struck with all the precision he could muster. Yet, as he landed his blow, the chaotic swirl of dust and the dog's frantic thrashing made it impossible to see if his attack was effective.

Despite his swift and calculated move, doubt gnawed at him. The uncertainty of whether his claws had made their mark weighed heavily on him. Spiraltail’s mind raced as he adjusted his position, ready to strike again if necessary. The urgency of the moment drove him forward, his focus sharp despite the swirling confusion, driven by the need to support his Clan and ensure their victory
@taillow
@Luna16 @Bean

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf heard Fadingstar shout something about…a sign from StarClan? On a search for a new camp, that could only mean one of two things: either they were saying this place was perfect, or it was a warning. And judging by just how excited Fadingstar looked, Duskleaf could take a pretty good guess at which one it was.

…and then he brung up dogs. Great. Well, it'd been a while since RiverClan had to deal with a threat like this, so this was kinda overdue. So Duskleaf listened carefully as Fadingstar called the different groups, seven in total. He was assigned to lead the third group, which was with Silentstrike, Irisfrost and Rosehawk.

"Right, Silentstrike, Irisfrost, Rosehawk; I'm here." He quickly shouted, just loud enough that they all should be able to hear him. Hopefully everyone arrived quickly, with dogs there was no time to waste.

Then, at Fadingstar's order, Duskleaf charged towards a dog, leaping into the air just before attacking. These things could be vicious, he wanted to take out its sight first to make it hard for the dog to see the cats around it, making it easier to fight it. "Right, I’m going for its eyes!" He called back to the group, not worried about the dog hearing since it probably couldn’t understand cats anyway, not unless StarClan granted it some kind of powers, which…why would they do something like that? He unsheathed his claws, flying towards the dog's face like a missile.

[Duskleaf rolls a 5…which is completely expected at this point XD]

@kittycatburmise @paedyn @Goopysharkboi

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 02:22 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's head shot up at Fadingstar's call, a bit caught off guard. To be honest, she had been a bit lost in thought. Where could RiverClan's new camp possibly be? How could it ever replace what they had lost? Heroneye didn't exactly have any bright ideas of her own, and even if she did, she didn't doubt they'd be shut down quickly. It wasn't as though she had any particular authority on the matter, after all. So she trudged along like that, lost in that fog of regret that seemed all too familiar to many RiverClan warriors now.

But the leader's words seemed to offer the haggard Clan an answer. A location ordained by StarClan, huh? What did that mean, exactly? Though Heroneye supposed she had no right to question their authority; if anyone knew the best course of action, it was probably their seemingly omniscient ancestors from the Stars. Probably, they weren't being led to their deaths or anything like that. RiverClan had had quite enough of that, thank you very much. At the very least, judging by Fadingstar's description, the camp was fairly safe and secure.

Except for the dogs. Great, there were dogs, and if RiverClan were to claim that spot for themselves, they were going to have to fight for it, naturally. Was this spot really so special? Did it really warrant the injuries (or deaths, StarClan forbid) that were about to occur? Heroneye couldn't be sure--nobody could, she supposed--but if this were the path RiverClan were choosing, she was coming, too.

It seemed that she was to lead one of the patrols: number five, one of the ones that would actually face the dogs. Though part of her was certain that she'd find a way to mess this up royally, the other was convinced that wanting anything other than to sacrifice herself for the sake of her Clan was utterly selfish, which she simply could not allow.

"Primrosepaw, Lilyglide, Caveclaw--over here," Heroneye called simply. Hopefully, her patrolmates would come quickly.

When it came time to attack the dogs, she ignored every cowardly thought that entered her mind, pelting up to her patrol's designated dog with gritted teeth and unsheathed claws. She attempted to dodge around the front of the mut to rip her claws along its flank as she went.

( @paedyn - Primrosepaw ; @RainFall Wonders - Lilyglide ; @Idiotic.Bean101 - Caveclaw )