Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:17 PM

Old Today, 05:53 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
Plumshade watched from afar seeing duskleafs lowed head, the black she cat padded up next to the head lionheart , she could just tell something was wrong by his body language she puffed up her light grey chest slightly sitting down next to him " Hey duskleaf what seems to be the problem? she asked him amber eyes flickerd with concern " I'm sure what ever's happened isn't to bad " a soft meow she wouldn't judged him unless it would cause another war or something. The thought of another war made her uneasy as she sifted slightly to ease herself

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf turned his head slightly as Plumshade came over to sit beside him. She did seem friendly, but Duskleaf assumed that would change as soon as she knew what had actually happened, he reckoned no cat would forgive him for that, and how could he blame them?

"I wish you were right, Plumshade." He said in response. "I…I messed up, like really badly…" That was an understatement. "I'm sorry…" He said, not just to Plumshade but to the entire clan, this affected everyone.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concorde View Post
Duskleaf

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Having a pretty good idea of what was coming didn’t make it any easier. For about the millionth time, Duskleaf wished he had been more careful in what he had said. Now this place was unsafe, hard to accept as it was, it was his fault. He would never have dreamt of endangering his Clan, but in a moment of unparalleled stupidity he had done just that. At the worst time possible, he'd put his paw in his mouth and given away RiverClan's position to the enemy without even realising. Regardless of the outcome of this meeting, he knew for a fact he'd never do something so stupid again. At Fadingstar's call, Duskleaf slowly and quietly made his way over, his head lowered as he walked. Even cats who didn’t actually know about the incident could probably tell from his demeanour that something was wrong. Soon enough everyone would know.

[Open!]

Goldfish didn’t know. She didn’t know so, so much. Why Duskleaf looked as he did, why Dusklion did, and Fadingstar himself. The whole scenario was confusing to her as when it occurred The Ace of Spades hadn’t been present in camp. Dandelion hued eyes flicked immediately toward the head lionheart and his uncomfortable appearance as she rose to her four multicolored paws and padded briskly up to attend the meeting. She purposefully sat down beside the bicolor gray tomcat, giving him a brief nod and a tiny smile. She had a gut feeling whatever was going on would be discussed this meeting. A cold gut feeling. So there was no need to pressure him, or ask what was wrong. Instead it was best to just be there, a solid rock anchoring him to the ground. If he wouldn’t mind, of course. But she hoped her presence was dutiful enough, neat and orderly, prepared for what might come next.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 06:13 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Plumshade sat and listened to duskleaf before she spoke, gosh was it that bad she didn't know what had caused the head lionheart one of the strongest cats she knew to feel so down/ The warrior reached out a comforting paw "hey,Im sure all thing will work out in the end. she purred tilting her head slightly "and even if things are worse then I know there is always a light at the end of the tunnel" she meowed she hoped her words could help

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ⬧︎ ★ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
Plumshade is a warrior of riverclan if she is needed mention me

Old Today, 06:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren's roleplayer was actually currently in too much pain to write a proper response to Fadingstar's call, but the grey tabby did show up to the meeting, unintentionally settling beside the nursery area, gaze straying to Starrykit - she had learned the other kit's name had been Elderkit - and remaining there, stuck.

[ OPEN ]

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old Today, 06:26 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after three days!
My Mood: Cheerful

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
The Collector

---
Mintkit walked over, still a little shaken from the whole hawk incident. Wait... Leaving? What had Fadingstar said? "...All cats who are old enough to leave camp..." What? Why would they be leaving? It was safe here! Well... actually, it wasn't. Because of the flying bird that she now knew was a hawk. Mintkit shuddered, remembering the horrible claws, the kit struggling to get out of its grasp... She gasped in terror. No. She couldn't think about it or else she would dissolve into a heap of scaredness and sobs. But... Leaving? She'd never known anything but here, and she didn't want to go.

---

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit trotted up. They were leaving! Today! Finally! She had always wanted to see what a real Riverclan camp looked like. And now she gets to see one! And live in one! Cool. Though, she didn't like the thought of the trek through the territory. She shuddered. There'll be mud, and dirt and sticks and... bugs. Uch. Maybe it wasn't worth it. She liked the dry, clean nest. Softkit turned around, and promptly trotted back inside the nest. And I'm not coming back out! She thought.
---

Both are open!
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:32 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

RiverClan Head Lionheart

As Goldfish also came to sit beside him, Duskleaf raised his head a bit to look at her. Although he was unable to hide the guilt and sadness on his face, he did give a forced smile to show his appreciation. Then he turned his head back to face Plumshade as she spoke, and yeah, she had a point. But at the moment Duskleaf found it hard to believe there was going to be light later down the tunnel, as far as he was concerned, he was facing a perfect storm. And maybe that was overreacting, sometimes he did do that when extreme emotions kicked in, but he did appreciate Plumshade's words, even if right now he couldn’t see them actually being true.

"I don't feel right now like there is any…but thank you…"

@Spider. @Blaaze

Art by @/Willowfern!