Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:03 PM
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Spooky time!

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons || Lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

The nursery had been uncharacteristically quiet the past few hours. It seemed like Plumkit's many... many denmates had finally grown past the screaming stage and on to the exploring stage. That meant while the others explored camp for the first time, Plumkit had the den to herself. What exactly a kit did with all this free time? Well... she wasn't exactly sure. The idea of exploring camp or bothering the warriors held no interest to the tortie. So she simply spent her kithood in the shade of the nursery; poking her head out from time to time to observe the others before retreating to the shadows.

But Plumkit was not alone today. One of the younger kits (which litter did this one belong to?? There were too many to keep track of) had decided to snooze instead of join her siblings in the fading green-leaf air. No matter, Plumkit didn't mind them when they slept. Their squishy little faces and soft snores made her heart happy, even if her physical expression never changed to reflect that.

A loud yawn signified the kitten was finally waking up. In the second it took for her to turn around and sneak a peak at the sleepy baby, said sleepy baby was much too close and much too awake.

From what she gathered from the rapid babbling, this one was Egretkit. Which warrior did this one belong to? The kitten wracked her brain for a mother with a similar coat, but came up empty. Most of these kits seem to be motherless... for some reason. She'd have to ask Firestorm about that one day.

It took a moment for the rest of Egretkit's babbles to compute, Plumkit staring back at her younger denmate with large unblinking eyes. Her body had shot backwards to accommodate the closeness, back now pressed up against the wall and balancing awkwardly on her two back paws.

"N-nice to meet you. Um." She waved a front paw around in front of their faces, not knowing how to politely tell the kitten to PLEASE back up. "I'm Plumkit and um I've never... played a game." Multicolored gaze shifted around the den, unable to look at Egret's face 2 inches from hers. Her breaths grew heavy and her paws sweaty. Why did she want to know??? What was she going to do with this information? Take it to the other kittens and shame her? Tell Twilightstar? Get her exiled again??

"P-please don't tell. I'll play whatever you want." She murmured. Please just... don't tell the others....

@furrensic
Old Today, 04:14 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Post Count: 11/10

This Orangeface was a nuisance. How to get it to go away? Strawberrykit didn't know. "Why do you have a tail?" She puffed up, blue eyes narrowed. "See now? Your fault!" She pasted on a mighty scowl when she was nudged. How dare this... Orangefur poke her in the side!

"Fine, I will taste your mouse." The kitten huffed. Perhaps it would sate the relentless gnawing in her belly.

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive smiled again and rolled his eyes playfully before padding out to retrieve a mouse for the kit. He came back shortly, a plump mouse in his jaws. The warrior crouched and set down the mouse. "Does this suffice?" Whisperinghive asked with a mischievous smile, his tail lashing in the air behind him. If she didn't eat it, he'd definitely would.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Unread Today, 05:19 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

being a teeny tiny baby, egretkit doesn't understand a lot of things. like, right now, she doesn't understand why plummy backed up so far away. or why she's waving her paw so much. or why and how plumkit's never played a game before ..what the HECK!!!! she also has no idea why plumkit doesn't want her to tell, or who she'd tell exactly.

"are you okay?" she suddenly asks, head tilted and concern etched on her features. is plummy sick? or, maybe she's sad that she's never played a game before? oh no!! I can't let her be sad..that's super sad, she realizes with a newfound determination to fix whatever is wrong. she extends a cream paw, aiming a reassuring pat. yes. very soothing. plummy shall be very happy now.

"it's okay, plummy! I won't tell anyone you've never played a game before. I'm really good at keeping secrets, I promise!" egretkit vows, followed by a few repetitive nods. she can't help but wonder why plumkit's never played before, though. she's older by the looks of it, so that means she should've been playing for a few moons before egret was even born. it's all very confusing, and she shakes her head. okay, time to come up with a game. oh - she's got it!!

"hey!! hey, plummy! i know what we can play. we can play, uhm...wait..I forgot it," she trails off, blue eyes flitting about her surroundings and a tiny frown on her maw. "oh! leader and deputy. one of us is the leader, and the other's the deputy! I'll let you pick which one you wanna be since you've never played." she explains, letting a silence fall over to give plumkit time to answer. it's only right the older gets to pick, she's never even played! which, is still absolutely bonkers to her...but she won't judge!

[ @Poprock ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days