Old August 30th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Head Lionheart

With Concorde having screwed up big time, Duskleaf didn't even realise what he'd just said, the information he’d just revealed in front of WindClan cats. As he didn’t yet see the actual major problem, he was still a bit annoyed at Redmire for heading towards the border. What if something started with those WindClan cats?! "Listen, I know it's not the best, I get it…but why in the stars did you come here of all places?!" Surely Redmire could’ve gone somewhere else in the territory if she was that sick of the twoleg den, coming to the border of a clan it’s fair to say weren’t on RiverClan’s good side at the moment…well that didn’t make a lot of sense to him. "That could've caused a disaster!"

@dino.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 01:22 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

a broken white and black pelt sat near the river bank a claw here and a tooth there the body was to messed up to tell what the cat looked like before or who they were, the body showed no signs of foul play but the cause of death is unknown

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 01:31 AM.
Old Today, 01:54 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Alright the situation with the actually not alone apprentices at sunset grove take care of Crowtooth was free to continue his little rounds of the territory. Honestly he didnt have much of a reason to do this, just felt like stretching his legs topside for once. Though he probably shouldve brought someone, Hawkfur maybe, just in case there was trouble but in his defense this was the last stop and it'd been fine so far!

Though the last stop being the windclan riverclan border.... Where the last deputy was killed.... By the clan that was now home....
Maybe he was being a bit stupid.

Especially because there was a corpse here oh dear starclan.

Doing a thorough check of the area before approaching to make sure he was alone and the cause of this death was long gone (though despite seeing hearing and smelling little Crowtooth could swear he was being watched) the tom tentatively approached to investigate. The body was... mangled body shape gone to what'd ripped it apart leaving really only scraps of the water logged pelt to identify it. Not even scent was left, of this cat or its killer, washed away from the river it'd obviously been in before it somehow got back up the shore.

Luckily, or unluckily the remains of the pelt gave enough clues. "Tallgrass...." that was the scar of the tom who'd disappeared mid patrol, vanishing from his group and who'd been slated for temporary demotion if he ever returned. ...Now the tom wished that'd happened rather then this.

Gently pawing over the shredded body the original cause of death was impossible to find under all this and to be honest whatever was done was too.... brutal to figure either. It almost seemed beyond what a cat could do but there was no scent of fox dogs or coyote on the bank and they hated water so there'd be some.... It was just bizarre there was no sign of riverclan on the other bank too, the scent the same as the markings that were left days ago when the body wasnt there and just no signs of other cats.

Crowtooth was tempted to almost approach the river, use his new and basic swimming skills to investigate but a sudden shock of instinctive fear stopped him, the tom jolting to alertness. He wasnt alone, something was watching him and all Crowtooth saw before it vanished was a pair of non feline eyes in the river.

Then it was gone and the tom was getting OUT OF HERE, grabbing what he could of Tallgrass for burial and bolting best he could, knowing the river in one way or another caused his death.

@Spider. (so you can see)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 01:54 AM.