Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 01:14 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:13 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:09 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:04 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 12:55 PM

Old Today, 07:47 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Smallpines

“Mmm.” Bumblestar knew what Spiderthroat meant. And as tempting as it was… “Nah. Just checking. Can’t afford to start a fight over boundaries on top of everything else we’ve got goin’ on.”

A flick of her tail as she considered. “But if they wanna be aggressive with the marking, we can, too.” She angled her head toward Cedarstrike. "You take the right side and move inward. Spiderthroat, you 'n I start left. We'll run the length of it. Tell 'em to piss off if they even think about starting issues again. Just watch the water for otters."

If they wanted to come back and immediately set back on their old ways, Bumblestar didn't care what WindClan thought about it; she'd be putting an end to it for good.

[ @Starfall @babysith ]
Old Today, 10:50 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 56 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @dino. @Starfall @babysith

the oriental was out on a hunt, searching for prey to bring back home. he hadn't meant to stray by the borders, truthfully. much less near smallpines. otters were the one foe he had no experience with, and he didn't have confidence they wouldn't simply drown him if they grabbed ahold. however, what caught his interest was distant voices & a familiar scent. a patrol coming by, perhaps? wormbite paused, his curiosity piqued.

he dropped into a crouch, sticking low as he walked through the undergrowth. he found himself falling back into the shadows, black fur blending it as if it was a second home.

[ shadow fiend has been activated ]
his paw stepped quietly onto the cold, wet ground while he walked through the cattails, and reeds. perhaps with any luck his scent would blend in with the marshy wetland. truth of the matter, he could care less if they knew he was there. wormbite simply didn't want to talk to them. thunderclanners were known to like .. their chatter.

he itched closer and closer, ears keening to hear their voices and pawsteps. nose twitching, daring them to take a paw step over the boundary. there were three cats. spiderthroat he knew by his scent, bumblestar by her voice. the other was a mystery. he resided crouching in the reeds - only his cloudy amber eyes glinting against the sunlight was a tell of who lurked. something easy to miss if one was not observant. but he stared, and he stared with an intensity of a thousand suns.

he had missed what the deputy had said, but he inferred it was something stupid. at least it appeared thunderclan would leave them be (for now) considering their paws seemed to be full. with what he didn't have a clue, but interesting nonetheless. wormbite had to hold back a snort, yeah, the border patrol definitely hadn't wanted to let up on the border scenting.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; Today at 11:04 AM.
Old Today, 11:56 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream scowled as he followed Wormbite’s scent down to the ThunderClan border. Although he didn’t know him very well, the tom didn’t seem like the type to try and cause trouble with the other Clans intentionally. At least, so he hoped. And even still, who’s to say the other Clans wouldn’t try to say they were causing trouble anyways? Regardless, he pushed forward until he felt Wormbite’s scent was the strongest. Still, he couldn’t see him.

”Wormbite!” The Lionheart hissed quietly, aware that ThunderClan scent was strong. ”Come out here, now.” Finally, he spotted a familiar pelt. ”Fadingstar doesn’t want any cat near the borders unless they’re on an assigned patrol. You’re not in trouble, but follow me back to camp, please.” His tail tip flicked anxiously, not wanting to be caught just the two of them by an enemy patrol. RiverClan had enough to deal with right now.

”If you heard or saw anything worth reporting, it can wait until we’re back to camp.” With that the bengal turned and immediately began heading away.

( @wolfie - hihi as stated before Worm is not in trouble so don’t fret !!! And to any RIVERCLAN warriors/apprentices who are thinking of going to the border and aren’t in the WCO discord, Fading has said that no cats are to go to the borders if they are NOT assigned to a border patrol if you would like clarification, please either reach out to @/occultation, or one of the Lionhearts! )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 01:04 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ for my sanity organizational purposes and to keep this specific plot moving, this is taking place separate the worm/broken and thunderclan patrol interaction! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace. View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

'...g! Floodsight! Ja...'

At this point, she wasn't surprised to hear her name get called. Lately she's been called up a lot, for all different purposes. This time...otters? What in the stars are otters doing at Smallpines? Did the other clans not deal with it when they left? Oh right, they can't swim. It felt as if she's just gotten back, and now she had to be on the road once more. (because her roleplayer wants her to work >:P ) She stretched a little with a slight yawn before heading swiftly towards the cats gathering by Dusklion.

By the entrance of the twoleg den, the silverish cream molly settled down and waited for the rest of the patrol. Floodsight flexed her claws a little, staring at the thin pointy daggers she had in her paws. Yeah...she's ready, alright. After RiverClan pays Smallpines a visit, the otters will be done for.

[ @taillow @burntToast @Idiotic.Bean101 @Neptune. @alec ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
26 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Part of Larkwing was surprised Dusklion had called on her for this patrol. She was stronger, finally, but part of her couldn't shake the feeling that the deputy didn't exactly like her very much. She didn't blame her, but it still made her feel uneasy. Was this some sort of test? Was she trying to get Larkwing to prove her loyalty and usefulness somehow? That... mm. It made sense, in a way. Perhaps Fadingstar had ordered his sister to keep an eye on her. Larkwing didn't have to like it, though.

Maybe she was wrong, in any case, but the parasites in her mind couldn't shake the thought that every single cat in RiverClan was still out to get her.

"Otters?" She asked. She'd never seen the beasts, but they brought back memories of Ottersplash - one of the cats who had poisoned ThunderClan prey and caused her an endless headache. She should have killed that cat when she had the chance. Uneasily, she glanced back at the medicine den where Fishfreckle still resided, recovering. He'd nearly been asleep when Larkwing had left his side, so... he would be okay. Hopefully this would be quick and she could return to him shortly. Strange how leaving him alone made her so anxious... what was that all about?

[ @taillow || @burntToast || @Idiotic.Bean101 || @ace. || @alec ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart
PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive

-----------------

Caveclaw was having a pretty average time at the moment. Sitting around, keeping an eye on random stuff, doing nothing as she did so...
But then Dusklion called her name.
Hm, interesting.

As Dusklion explained, Caveclaw walked over to her, ready to go.
So, otters? She'd heard of them, obviously, but she'd definitely never seen one.

Plus, they were eating all of their food. They needed to get rid of them as soon as they could.

@taillow - @Neptune. - @ace. - @burntToast - @alec
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke hadn't been sent on too many patrols lately, which he liked. He'd gone on the territory reclaiming patrol to Havensprings and that had gone quite well, peaceful and uneventful at most. He have wished to be put on a hunting patrol but it was fine, a bit of rest for the leg! In the meantime instead of just lazing around he had attempted to start a lesson with his apprentice and help out with the elders.

Regular clan duty other than hunting and fighting was important and some cats seemed to neglect it. For example, changing nests, helping elders. Simple things. He had just been off to go and find Fishpaw again when he heard his name being called. Patrol perhaps? Perking his ears attentively he approached Dusklion. Oh so it wasn't a regular patrol. Got it.

What on earth was an otter? He'd heard of them before, from elders tales but he didn't think they'd even seen one themselves. He sure as stars had not. Considering the small group dusklions had chosen to bring with her, the couldn't be all that difficult to kill or drive out. Probably just nuisances, by what Dusk had said; it sounded as if those otters were just lounging in the rivers and being nothing but a thorn in their sides. He was confident he could deal with whatever these otters were, even with his leg acting up. Besides, it's not like his facing anything that dangerous like a badge, fox or other clan warrior.

Tags:
- Dusklions ( @taillow )
- Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 )
- Larkwing ( @Neptune. )
- Jayfrost ( @alec )
- Floodsight ( @ace. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 31moons | killer aptitude t3 ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
somehow, jayfrost got the feeling something was wrong when dusklion yowled his name, along with some others, across the clearing, it was probably because she didnt normally yell at him or anything. nothing big, no predicting bad things before they happen, simply more urgent than a patrol or something. it turned out to be true. otters. he had never seen otters, and barely even heard of them from elders that had long since made their way to star clan once upon a time, perhaps when he was a kit, maybe an older apprentice, but by the time he had earned his name, there had been no mention of the creatures. the warrior pushed himself onto his paws, making his way over to dusklion at the entrance of camp quickly. larkwing had arrived before he did, caveclaw as well, floodsight and mudsmoke. oh he was the last one missing. perhaps the way over had been longer than for the others, maybe he was just still sleepy, perhaps he was just not the right choice for this... he could fight, he had somehow survived both thunderclans leader and deputy within a short time of each other and was pretty alright at hunting, but a otter? something he had never seen, no cat had fought in moons and probably not passed on any knowledge? he couldnt help but feel a bit uncomfortable about this decision. with so few warriors as well...
"good to go" jayfrost quietly confirmed, softly knocking his shoulder into dusklions in greeting.

[ Tags:
- Dusklions ( @taillow )
- Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 )
- Larkwing ( @Neptune. )
- mudsmoke ( @burntToast )
- Floodsight ( @ace. ) ]

[ sorry for the late reply, school was very mean to me and im like half asleep ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Good. Each cat she had called showed up promptly. She tossed a grin to Jays and nudged him back in greeting. "Right, let's head out, I'll explain along the way." With that, Dusklion turned and headed out towards Smallpines at a brisk pace (unaware and unhearing of the words Sedgelake called out) - but not before grabbing one of the fish on the prey-pile.

She was silent most of the way until she knew the border was approaching. Lifting her tail the deputy set the fish down and placed a paw on it, looking at the cats with her. "Not sure if any of you've seen otters before - I haven't. I've heard of them, but honestly from what I have seen they don't look all that challengin' - 'specially if we're able to get them out onto the shore." The deputy figured they could take them in the water, too, but land would be easier to kill them.

"Caveclaw, Mudsmoke, 'n Floodsight - I want you fanned out over there behind those trees. Larkwing, Jayfrost, you're with me over there. 'M gonna place this fish at the edge in the hopes it lures 'em out. Once we see 'em on the shore, I'll give the signal to attack." This seemed like the best way to handle it; on land they had a better chance since Dusklion had seen first-paw how good of swimmers they were (although she silently believed they couldn't out-swim a RiverClan cat...)

"Any questions 'fore we get started?"

[ @burntToast @Idiotic.Bean101 @Neptune. @ace. @alec ]

[ @BEAR. for the spy ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 01:12 PM.