Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 11:16 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by babysith
Today 11:14 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:13 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 11:11 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:09 PM

Old Today, 08:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Estelle , @Fish , @Rowan

They're multiplying.

Grunting as he felt a weight on his his back leg, he turned to see another barnacle. Shoot. Wasn't yelling supposed to scare kits? Hmm...maybe just the smart ones. Oh no. Oh no the kits everyone claims to be his may be stupid. He can't have that. Even if they're not his, which they aren't. they're glued to his name since apparently the dying mother said so.

Just as he looked up from the kit attached to his leg, he spotted another one sauntering out of the nursery. Direct eye contact. Oh no.

Without missing a beat, Spiderthroat swooped down in an attempt to pick up his clone. Aiming to swiftly, yet subconciously to him gently, pick her up by the scruff. As long as the one in the back properly clung to his leg like he's currently doing, the trio could make a mad dash for a rock or something. As long as more don't come out of the nursery, before he get's surrounded.

"Maybe we'll yell later, for now let's get you two uh. Let's go inspect what's under this rock here cm'on." he said hurredly.

Maybe the other one hadn't seen him yet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Today, 08:58 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

(For some reason I'm not getting any notifs for mentions or quotes at all, so that's why my reply was late. Sorry. Going to ask to get it fixed.)

Antpaw nods, standing up. "Good luck with Mom," He meows to Hawkthorn, the corners of his mouth turning up slightly. Although Flowernose was not happy about what had happened, evidently she was much unhappier at Hawkthorn and not him. Flowernose treatment and all.

He'll have to get some prey from the fresh kill pile and get some sleep. He's tired for the day.
Hawkthorn cleared his throat. "Uh.. kid?" He meowed quietly and glanced back to see Flowernose curled up in her nest. Hawkthorn stood and walked over to him. "Um.. what would you do if-" He coughed. "if you had a mentor you didn't like?"

[Oof. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.]

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Hawkthorn cleared his throat. "Uh.. kid?" He meowed quietly and glanced back to see Flowernose curled up in her nest. Hawkthorn stood and walked over to him. "Um.. what would you do if-" He coughed. "if you had a mentor you didn't like?"

[Oof. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.]

[Antpaw]

Antpaw pauses. He wonders why his father is asking him this. Wasn't the Sunflowerswirl mentor thing solved now? He'll get a new mentor, then Sunflowerswirl would come back to camp, and everyone would be happy and things wouldn't be awkward and weird anymore. He won't have to deal with having an inexperienced battle novice as his mentor, Sunflowerswirl didn't have to deal with an antsy ball of fire as her apprentice.

"I just won't like them." And act grouchy and complain for a mentor reassignement for several moons, was the reality, but Antpaw doesn't say this. Instead he asks curiously, "Why are you asking, Dad?"

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 09:07 PM.
Old Today, 09:10 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

[Antpaw]

Antpaw pauses. He wonders why his father is asking him this. Wasn't the Sunflowerswirl mentor thing solved now? He'll get a new mentor, then Sunflowerswirl would come back to camp, and everyone would be happy and things wouldn't be awkward and weird anymore. He won't have to deal with having an inexperienced battle novice as his mentor, Sunflowerswirl didn't have to deal with an antsy ball of fire as her apprentice.

"I just won't like them." And act grouchy and complain for a mentor reassignement for several moons, was the reality, but Antpaw doesn't say this. Instead he asks curiously, "Why are you asking, Dad?"
Hawkthorn shuffled his paws nervously. "I was just wondering if Sunflowerswirl were to reappear.." He muttered, his voice getting gradually quieter. He cleared his throat. "Did you know that Vinepaw got exiled?" Hawkthorn changed the subject.

[vinepaw is my character btw :3]

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

Old Today, 09:11 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw sat down. Wow!
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

And away they went! Fleakit didn't even get enough time to get on Spiderthroats back and they were running, well fine then! So like a good flea he bit down to hold on better. Mileage may vary if this actually hurt or was just a mouth of fluff for the pesky kit. And why were they going to look at some lame rock anyways? Was his dad just a big lameo?? There had to be something super impressive under this rock or his dad was getting a shining new nickname!

@Starfall @Estelle @Rowan
Old Today, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Hawkthorn shuffled his paws nervously. "I was just wondering if Sunflowerswirl were to reappear.." He muttered, his voice getting gradually quieter. He cleared his throat. "Did you know that Vinepaw got exiled?" Hawkthorn changed the subject.

[vinepaw is my character btw :3]

[Antpaw]

The change of subject is successful, and Antpaw doesn't even care about what they were previously talking about now. The thought of his mentor passes his mind like a single stormcloud.

"Vinekit, not Vinepaw." Antpaw meows, then pauses, "But I guess she's not even Vinekit anymore, is she? Did she mess up again?" He snorts. His tone is careless, he wasn't good at remembering names and relationships, nor did he want to.

(Didn't think Hawkthorn was a gossiper, but lmao. This is somehow really funny.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 09:23 PM.
Old Today, 09:23 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Upon returning to camp from disposing the bayberry, Wolfhive sought out his Bumba in the clearing. Once he spotted her, he bounced over to join her - ignoring the sting of protest in his paws. "RiverClan's back, they've remarked their side of the river." A grimace at the reminder of the smell.

"The otters are still in the water, at least.. so hopefully if the fish wanna cause problems again they get deterred. They're kind of a nuisance but if we mark the border above the bank I don't think our cats will run into any issues, and I'd rather focus on things that directly affect us." The land predators, the birds of prey, the various stupid things that kept happening. "Oh, and I dunno how this was missed but there was a poisonous berry bush in camp. No one's hurt, Alpinepaw might have a stomachache at worse, 'n I dug it up and threw it in the river. Also some sandburrs..."

As if on cue, he watched Flamesurge commit war crimes against the spiky grass. "Or not, looks like he 'n Nightgaze got that under wraps." It was a relief, actually - one more thing to check off an evergrowing list. ".. Oh, and I demoted Beetlepaw. I didn't want to, but she was sneaking out of camp with Fleckpaw after I confined her to camp with chores.. 'n since we already got Spiderthroat's Beetlekid, I named her Thornkit for now 'cause she's a freakin' pain in my side. Her leg's currently sprained from her outing 'n she's on bed rest, I dunno if you have any more ideas for her punishment wise. Had her on den cleaning duty, she was supposed to be supervised but kept avoiding Risingstorm so he couldn't."

[ @dino. ]

Back already? It really felt like it hadn't been that long... but at the same time, with everything happening, it felt like it couldn't have been long enough. Bumblestar's torn ear flipped back and forth as she listened to her kid's report. RiverClan, otters, bayberries?? and sandburrs, the latter two of which had already been taken care of. And a demotion. Her upper lip twitched. Idiots.

"The otters can stay RiverClan's problem," she grunted. "A little welcome back gift, I guess." With any luck, the animals would tear them up nicely and keep them off the border for a little while longer. "Appreciate the update. You doin' okay? Seems like you've been working through the bulk of everything."
Old Today, 09:27 PM
x Aphrodite

Quote:

[Antpaw]

The change of subject is successful, and Antpaw doesn't even care about what they were previously talking about now. The thought of his mentor passes his mind like a single stormcloud.

"Vinekit, not Vinepaw." Antpaw meows, then pauses, "But I guess she's not even Vinekit anymore, is she? Did she mess up again?" He snorts. His tone is careless, he wasn't good at remembering names and relationships, nor did he want to.

(Didn't think Hawkthorn was a gossiper, but lmao. This is somehow really funny.)
Hawkthorn tilted his head. "She got turned into a kit for fighting with Beetlepaw." He meowed then he looked at his paw. "After finishing her punishment, she was promoted." Hawkthorn's head snapped up and he growled, "THEN she was exiled for speaking with a stinky-ass Shadowclan weasel!"

Hawkthorn shook his head unapprovingly. "Vinepaw's been on a rebel streak for a while now. Don't you remember that she was all quiet before? Well, that disappeared quickly." He snorted.

Old Today, 09:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I don't know where you heard this rumor," each word was like ice, cold and sharp. "But no one was exiled over merely speaking to another Clan. I suggest you stop spreading this falsehood at once, Hawkthorn." Wolfhive was disappointed in Hawkthorn's behavior, to say the least. But there was always something with him, wasn't there?

[ @Badwolf @Bluest+r~ ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules