Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Totally 100% friends (when...
by Bean
Last post by Rose
Today 08:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:12 PM
[P] Eternal Darkness -...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 08:08 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:07 PM
chasing wind [ private rc...
by plum
Last post by Spider.
Today 08:06 PM

Old Today, 06:23 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT
She/her | Riverclan kit | 2 moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

Seakit frowned slightly, well if an adult like Willowtail says that, then it must be true. So she shakily got up, waddling her way over back to the nursery. Her tail stayed low to the ground. Her ears were back.

Nightshadepelt smiled, "You're good with kits, y'know that?" He stood up and playfully bumped his mate. Truth he told he hoped Seakit could rekindle, he could understand her fear though.
Willowtail gave an encougraging purr to the kit. Sitting up and nuzzling her mates cheek. "Maybe I'll be a good mom" willowtail teased, her tail running along his chin as she did when she was secretly embarssed and trying to pass it off by being flirty.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Sedgefleck sat on one of the rafters, overlooking the makeshift camp. Things had been busy lately with the relocation and promise of a new camp, and he was just taking some time to... breathe, as it were.

They'd be home soon. One step closer to the Clans that had butchered him, and he wasn't all that excited. But if it meant they had a more secure home.. he'd take it.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:50 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

[ This ongoing roleplay takes place prior to Mistyshard’s resignation announcement. ]

Mouth and tongue feeling sticky with sugary sweet honey, Wisteriawren struggled for a moment to get it off before giving up for the time being, glancing back at Berrypaw as the apprentice began plucking the stingers from her pelt. The ex-kittypet winced at the burning sensation, but offered Berrypaw a kind smile.

"That's okay, I don't mind. It'll probably go away." She leaned over to lap at one of the stings, tongue rasping over it repeatedly - until a while later she realized the insistent hurt had lessened. Blinking, Wisteriawren raised her head, not realizing that the honey coating her tongue had been unintentionally applied to the poisonous pinprick.

She blinked a couple times and glanced over at the fussing Berrypaw. "Hey, it stopped." Obviously the dot that was the wound was still there, but it wasn't... "Burning, I mean. It's not hurting as much as it was anymore." She licked her lips unconsciously, still trying to get the sticky substance off her maw when realization struck. "Oh- wait. Do you think it was the honey?" Wisteriawren glanced at the wound she'd been licking at, noting that the fur there was more matted because of her grooming - and the honey. "The other stings still hurt." And there was fluff in her mouth, eugh. She needed to wash her mouth off somewhere, please.

"Just maybe don't... apply it with your mouth. The honey tastes nice but there's fur on my tongue and it is disgusting." She grimaced.

[ Tada !! Berry can know one use for honey now at least, wanted to help out with that since the oppurtunity was right there and I couldn't pass it up lol ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ ongoing roleplay takes place prior to mistyshard's resignation announcement ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up in surprise at Wisteriawren's words. The honey... soothed it? Well, it was goopy and sticky, so from a texture perspective, she supposed to made sense. It was odd, but she wasn't going to complain. She followed Wisteria's gaze to one of the angry red dots on her flesh, sniffing at it with her little pink nose.

"Huh... w-would ya look at that!" Berrypaw mused, her eyes glinting happily. "I-I think you just helped me figure out something with honey! It can soothe pained things... Mistyshard's gonna be so proud when I tell her," she added with a purr, giving Wisteriawren a grateful glance, followed by a small mrrow of amusement as the warrior described the fur sticking to her tongue. "Ah... noted! I'll, ah... use my paws..."

She flashed Wisteriawren another thankful smile before bending down to pick up the honeycomb between her teeth. Oooh... she was right. It tasted yummy... almost too yummy. She'd almost eat it all if it wasn't going to be valuable for the Clan.

"...T-Thanks again!" Berrypaw called, for once not seeming so nervous, at least in regards to speaking to another warrior. Wisteriawren was really nice, and helpful... it was always nice to find another friendly face in the Clan. And the medicine cat apprentice appreciated it more than the warrior knew.

[ TA DAA you're the best omg <3 xoxo ]

-

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 07:58 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail gave an encougraging purr to the kit. Sitting up and nuzzling her mates cheek. "Maybe I'll be a good mom" willowtail teased, her tail running along his chin as she did when she was secretly embarssed and trying to pass it off by being flirty.
Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

He loudly purred, smiling. He gently licked her head, "I'm gonna head off to hunt in think. Wanna come with?"

(If she says yes, what area of the territory? Sorry short post)