Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
hello darkness, my old...
Last post by forest
Today 06:27 PM
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:22 PM

Old Today, 12:09 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The deeper Weevil led her into the territory, the more irritated Bumblestar grew. Haggard Ruins wasn't far from the border, but it wasn't exactly close, either, and according to this cat's story, she had been either hunting on or just over the boundaries. Bumblestar clenched her jaw. Trouble, trouble, and more trouble.

It didn't seem like the mutt had lingered, and the surrounding scents only told of a lone traveler. She'd track it down later and take care of it.

With a long, grating sigh, she looked back at Weevil. This cat seemed lacking in both the sense and skill departments, but Bumblestar wasn't keen on letting some stranger wander around with the knowledge of the camp's location lodged in their brain. She wasn't quite interested in bloodying her claws today, either. Besides, usually sense could be taught. "You're either very brave or very stupid for hunting so close to the markers. What'd you say your name was again?"

Although she could sense irritation from the other cat, Weevil kept her cool. It was true, she had stalked a plump vole over the Clan border and she knew the Clans took their borders very seriously. In fact, she usually avoided them as much as she could but her hunger had clouded her judgement this time. If this cat let her go unscathed, she would be careful not to make that mistake again.

"I apologize. My hunt brought me to your borders but I shouldn't have crossed it. I thought it was brave when I did it, but looking back it was pretty stupid..." Now feeling a bit embarrassed, she stared down at her paws for a moment and shifted uncomfortably. It was true she crossed the markers on her own, but she intended to go back right away! The coyote had given her little choice in the matter of running deeper into ThunderClan territory, but she held her tongue rather than arguing. This other cat had a powerful air about her, and Weevil thought it best to stay on her good side.

"I'm Weevil," she introduced herself with a respectful bow of her head. "What's your name?" Weevil stared intently at the other cat as soon as she asked that question. Was that okay to ask? She had little knowledge of Clan customs as a loner, but most other cats she had met previously had chased her off rather than conversing with her. She'd never gotten so far as to ask another cat their name, especially one from a clan!
Old Today, 07:39 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow fuzzyface View Post

Although she could sense irritation from the other cat, Weevil kept her cool. It was true, she had stalked a plump vole over the Clan border and she knew the Clans took their borders very seriously. In fact, she usually avoided them as much as she could but her hunger had clouded her judgement this time. If this cat let her go unscathed, she would be careful not to make that mistake again.

"I apologize. My hunt brought me to your borders but I shouldn't have crossed it. I thought it was brave when I did it, but looking back it was pretty stupid..." Now feeling a bit embarrassed, she stared down at her paws for a moment and shifted uncomfortably. It was true she crossed the markers on her own, but she intended to go back right away! The coyote had given her little choice in the matter of running deeper into ThunderClan territory, but she held her tongue rather than arguing. This other cat had a powerful air about her, and Weevil thought it best to stay on her good side.

"I'm Weevil," she introduced herself with a respectful bow of her head. "What's your name?" Weevil stared intently at the other cat as soon as she asked that question. Was that okay to ask? She had little knowledge of Clan customs as a loner, but most other cats she had met previously had chased her off rather than conversing with her. She'd never gotten so far as to ask another cat their name, especially one from a clan!

Bumblestar grunted in response. She lifted her head to survey the undergrowth once more, double checking that everything was still and silent - no sign of the coyote.

"Bumblestar," she answered after a moment. "ThunderClan's leader. I'm gonna choose to let you into my Clan under the condition that you start off as the lowest rank. You'll be confined to the camp for half a moon as Weevilkit. That'll hopefully give you enough time to settle 'n observe without the chance of anymore dangerous escapades in the territory. You'll have your chance at an apprentice ceremony once that time's up. All that sound good?" Or would she have to add another tally to the Ruins' kill count?
Old Today, 04:20 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar grunted in response. She lifted her head to survey the undergrowth once more, double checking that everything was still and silent - no sign of the coyote.

"Bumblestar," she answered after a moment. "ThunderClan's leader. I'm gonna choose to let you into my Clan under the condition that you start off as the lowest rank. You'll be confined to the camp for half a moon as Weevilkit. That'll hopefully give you enough time to settle 'n observe without the chance of anymore dangerous escapades in the territory. You'll have your chance at an apprentice ceremony once that time's up. All that sound good?" Or would she have to add another tally to the Ruins' kill count?

"Really?! That's great!" the brown she-cat could barely hold in her excitement, but she managed to calm herself down for just a moment to speak again. This was her new leader she was talking to, after all! "I mean, thank you Bumblestar. I'll make sure you don't regret this."

Weevil could feel her heart racing again, but this time out of pure excitement rather than fear. Finally she'd have a home again after moons of wandering around as a loner. Sure, she'd have to stay in the camp for a while but at least she wouldn't be constantly looking over her shoulder for predators. "Weevilkit..." she purred to herself, loving the sound of her new ThunderClan name.