Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 04:27 PM
Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:26 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 04:25 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 04:20 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:19 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

@CollapsingStars

Willowtail blinked, she'd overheard the conversation about Berrypaw and decided to bring it up, her eyes protective. "Berrypaw is doing well."

35|Riverclan|she/her

she nodded her head " She is " she meowed thinking " so you two cause we should be returning home into a actual camp, how do you feel about that?" PlumShade asked changing the subject

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

35|Riverclan|she/her

she nodded her head " She is " she meowed thinking " so you two cause we should be returning home into a actual camp, how do you feel about that?" PlumShade asked changing the subject
Willowtail narrowed her gaze, ignoring the change in subjects. "Mistyshard did the right thing though. I'm glad as Berrypaw's sister I can help her with some stuff." Willowtail meowed. Finally changing the subject, "New camp means new things to get used to, new things to get used to means frustration, arguments, protective nature comes out more. It won't be difficult but it won't be easy. "

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:

35|Riverclan|she/her

today had been a good day it was bright and sunny as the golden light warmed her long dark fur. the warrior bent her head down to clean her lighter chest with her pink tongue making sure her fur was neat and tidy even fixing her head tuft as whe warrior finished she looked around the camp her amber eyes gazing across the camp at her clan mates and a kit caring a fish much to large for them, she chuckled slightly it was a sight to behold PlumShade was about to get up and go help the little kit when they padded over to her dropping the large fish at her paws awww that was kind of them she looked at the brown kit as the spoke well more like announced that lambkit - oh that was the kits name it was a cute name the warrior thought as she looked at the kit she saw that they were quite young maybe close to three moons or less she was unsure bit she didn't need to know their age the sleek she cat smiled Why thank you lambkit, I don't think I can eat all of this fish would you like to share? she asked the kit lifting up her paw slightly
Sheepkit

- interacting w/ Plumshade @Spider.

"Why thank you Lambkit"

Sheepkit paused for a minute, turning her head to the side. "Lambkit? but, Sheepkit is named Sheepkit ma'am" She chirped before giggling. The fish was massive! Perfect to her to share with someone, although, Sheepkit knew she wouldn't be able to eat nearly as much as the warrior. "When Sheepkit and Plumshade are done eating, can you play mossball with Sheepkit? Shee[kit needs to work on her run!" The weird thing about the kit Infront of the warrior, was the way she spoke. Instead of speaking in first person, she spoke in third most of the time. Her mother was unsure why and always found it strange, but Sheepkit had a very much thought out reason as so why she was like this. To make others laugh. After everything that occurred in Riverclan, Sheepkit wanted to make the clans moods better. So, she began to do weird things with random quirks to make them all laugh. If talking like this would boost the clans attitudes, then talking like this she would do

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old Today, 06:35 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Willowtail narrowed her gaze, ignoring the change in subjects. "Mistyshard did the right thing though. I'm glad as Berrypaw's sister I can help her with some stuff." Willowtail meowed. Finally changing the subject, "New camp means new things to get used to, new things to get used to means frustration, arguments, protective nature comes out more. It won't be difficult but it won't be easy. "
Quote:

35|Riverclan|she/her

RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Nightshadepelt silently watched the two have a conversation. He softly smiled, moving to eat the piece of prey he had gotten.

(Short post nightshade doesn't have anything to add)
Old Today, 09:57 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rosehawk

Rosehawk's blue eyes softened at Wisteriawren's reaction, a warm smile spreading across her face. "I'm glad you think so," she replied gently, her tone laced with a hint of amusement at Wisteriawren's surprise.

She dipped her head slightly, gesturing for Wisteriawren to walk beside her. "It's always better to have company, don’t you think?" she added, her voice light but sincere. "I thought we could explore a bit together, maybe find a quiet spot to relax."

Rosehawk began to lead the way, her steps measured and easy, ensuring Wisteriawren felt comfortable. She glanced over at her, her blue eyes sparkling with a mix of curiosity and warmth. "If there's anywhere in particular you'd like to go, just let me know," she offered, genuinely interested in making the time together enjoyable for them both.

[ @Rose - there are two pending apprentices with Rosehawk listed as their mentor lol. Cricketpaw and Flamepaw are gonna be Rosehawk´s undoing ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Characters´ Purrks will be listed in their posts.
Old Today, 10:57 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap was getting a bit bored cooped up in the old twoleg den, so, naturally, she decided to do something very stupid. She decided to explore it. And not in the usual, pad around way. She wanted to go UP. The part she had seen was on the ground, very boring. Who wanted to just see what was on the ground? Not Splashleap! There were a few walls that were far too slippery to scale, but on appeared to have wood enough that she could sink her claws in. She did so. Alas, that was all she knew how to do. Splashleap had no idea whatsoever how to climb, so she sort of just....hauled her butt up by her front paws, trying to dig her hind claws into the wood to steady herself. It mostly worked. Unsticking her front paws from the wood and lunging upwards in an attempt to grasp higher, she quickly unbalanced and tipped backwards almost immediately. Fortunately she wasn't very high up and had the wherewithal to release her hind claws so she didn't wrench anything, but she lay winded on the ground for a moment, groaning softly before scrambling to her paws and shaking out her fur. No one saw that, right? Right? (Open)
Old Today, 12:16 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ takes place prior to mistyshard resignation announcement ]
Berrypaw ducked her head shyly with a smile as Wisteriawren offered her another nudge, the action comforting. She wasn't used to other RiverClanners despite her 'immediate' (adoptive) family being affectionate and friendly, so it was... nice. And to see Wisteria look briefly happy, that spark in her eye — it made Berry feel a bit better too, at least for a moment through the torrent of their dark situation and the exhaustion of all the events of the past few moons.

The dark brown apprentice waited for the warrior to return, giving herself a nice big stretch and a thoughtful groom through her flecked pelt. Everything was quiet and peaceful until she heard small grunts of pain as Wisteriawren returned — turning, Berrypaw's eyes immediately widened to see a few, tiny things that looked like miniscule splinters or thorns sticking out of the warrior's fluffed up fur.

"O-Oh, dear — you got stung!" Berrypaw gasped, looking worriedly at the former kittypet's pelt. She quickly sprang to her paws, peering at the tiny stingers and trying to pluck them out with her teeth in typical, instinctive medicine cat fashion. As she did, she let out a huff and glanced at the warrior with a grateful expression. "Stars, I'm sorry... t-thank you, though, for what you did. I'll tell Mistyshard! Then maybe she can teach me what we use honey for anyway," she mused in a bashful purr, still feeling bad that Wisteria had gotten hurt, her eyes softened in slight guilt.

[ hehe you're welcome friend! o7 ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

[ This ongoing roleplay takes place prior to Mistyshard’s resignation announcement. ]

Mouth and tongue feeling sticky with sugary sweet honey, Wisteriawren struggled for a moment to get it off before giving up for the time being, glancing back at Berrypaw as the apprentice began plucking the stingers from her pelt. The ex-kittypet winced at the burning sensation, but offered Berrypaw a kind smile.

"That's okay, I don't mind. It'll probably go away." She leaned over to lap at one of the stings, tongue rasping over it repeatedly - until a while later she realized the insistent hurt had lessened. Blinking, Wisteriawren raised her head, not realizing that the honey coating her tongue had been unintentionally applied to the poisonous pinprick.

She blinked a couple times and glanced over at the fussing Berrypaw. "Hey, it stopped." Obviously the dot that was the wound was still there, but it wasn't... "Burning, I mean. It's not hurting as much as it was anymore." She licked her lips unconsciously, still trying to get the sticky substance off her maw when realization struck. "Oh- wait. Do you think it was the honey?" Wisteriawren glanced at the wound she'd been licking at, noting that the fur there was more matted because of her grooming - and the honey. "The other stings still hurt." And there was fluff in her mouth, eugh. She needed to wash her mouth off somewhere, please.

"Just maybe don't... apply it with your mouth. The honey tastes nice but there's fur on my tongue and it is disgusting." She grimaced.

[ Tada !! Berry can know one use for honey now at least, wanted to help out with that since the oppurtunity was right there and I couldn't pass it up lol ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

The freshkill pile had been shockingly low, so much so that it had forced mudsmoke to hunt in the stream that ran through the the abandoned Twolegs den. You'd think being back so close to their rightful territory, prey would be bountiful but it didn't seem like it at all. He assumed a few hunting patrols had been sent out, but none had returned quite yet. He managed to catch a small fish, nothing big and merely a snack. It would do good for now.

Mudsmoke carried the small fish in the direction he'd seen most of the elders camping out at, the temporary elders den. With all this moving around and frustration and so on, he'd noticed no one had been caring for the elders. He was no apprentice and he wasn't being punished to care for them but it felt wrong to just let them sit there and rot. "Twigstep?" he called quietly as he placed the small fish down. He still owed the elder after that battle and this small miniscule fish would definitely not pay his debt. "I know it's not that much, but I brought you some prey."

Tags:
- Twigstep ( @Tallstar )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 02:39 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons

Nightshadepelt silently watched the two have a conversation. He softly smiled, moving to eat the piece of prey he had gotten.

(Short post nightshade doesn't have anything to add)
Quote:

35|Riverclan|she/her

the warrior to narrowed her gaze in response taking a heavy breath exhaling slowly " True, True...Im just happy to be back in the forest not the mountains." she said with awave of her paw

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

35|Riverclan|she/her

the warrior to narrowed her gaze in response taking a heavy breath exhaling slowly " True, True...Im just happy to be back in the forest not the mountains." she said with awave of her paw
(Quoting you so you know Nightshade wandered off)

Nightshadepelt
​He/him | Riverclan Warrior | 19 moons

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Nightshadpelt is oblivious to what was going on around him, really. Lost in his thoughts. He thought about going out hunting soon. Maybe get something for the kits to play with. He stood up to get rid of the bones he had. He found a kit hiding away, a little too far away for his liking. Seakit. He had overheard the fighting, he knew what had happened. He made his way over to the little kit, wrapping his tail around her.

Seakits big sea-colored eyes looked up at the warrior, she looked like she scared. "Please don't tell my sister or mama..."

A pang hit his heart as he looked at the little kit. He laid down with her, wrapping a paw around her to give her soothing, gentle licks. "It's alright dear, I'm not gonna tell."