Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:29 AM
alpinepaw's training [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:20 AM
Blossom's QnA!
Today 02:58 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:45 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:31 AM

Old August 25th, 2024, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

《 Alpinepaw 》
201/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was sitting atop the Elders' Den for no reason. She watched her clanmates sharing tongues and enter and exit the dens. It was better spying on them than staring at the wall.

(OPEN)

《 Chasmkit 》
99/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

The extremely young cat was pawing at a small grey rock in the middle of the den. The rock felt smooth and cool.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder
Twisted Dreams

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 25th, 2024, 02:41 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

Lotuspaw slept.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.
Old August 25th, 2024, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Creepingpaw's whiskers twitched as he could barely contain his snickers, his white chest swelling with pride after having successfully spooked Shockhoney. Truthfully, although he'd never admit it, he was glad to see Shockhoney since he hadn't seen her for awhile after their territory tour. The prank, in his eyes, was not only to get back at Shockhoney, but to greet her as his friend. His silvery pelt rippled with laughter before stifling himself after noticing her angered reaction, his amused expression gradually softened as he circled around her slightly, "Well, after Cattail Pond, I'd say we're even now." He retorted in a low, gravelly purr before raising a brow skeptically. Strange that she would even be in the Elder's Den at all, were the warriors given orders to help with the apprentice den?

Normally, he wouldn't care about hurting feelings or what not. But feeling a slight pang of concern that he has pushed it too far, Creepingpaw's black ears flattened against his striped head as took a deep breath as if to concede, "....Fine, I'll let you rub it in my face that I'm den-less." He mewed softly through his teeth before a slight grin crept on his face.

@Rose - Shockhoney
Old August 26th, 2024, 09:33 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It seemed he had attracted quite a crowd. For once, the fur which cursed him throughout greenleaf came in handy as the smaller, thinner coated cats clustered around him in an attempt to glean body heat from his pelt. Stormpaw was being a pain in the tail momentarily, but Cypresspaw seemed to enjoy being bossy and nudged the other tom over to join their little gathering. As the two nudged in beside him he shivered slightly, their wet fur bringing a bit of chill to the inner layers of his coat, but he had made the offer and really had no choice but to follow through with it now.

Cypresspaw was definitely a bossy little thing, hassling Brindlepaw into licking Stormpaw, but had been helpful enough so he decided to let it pass with a somewhat irritable grunt. He sniffed slightly as he began working on Stormpaw's head (someone needed a bath!), but was well enough able to squeeze some of the water out of the fur and onto the floor of the elders den with his long laps. And then Twistedpaw showed up, the little one who some wannabe hero had carried out of the apprentices den when they were already doing just fine.

His attention was drawn to her as she tapped her paws in front of him, pressing against his side and getting him to shiver again. How did all of these little cats hold so much water and chill within them? Maybe he had something to be grateful for in his size which sometimes made him feel unwieldily, seeing as it served as a good source of insulation. That would be his comeback next time someone got on him about eating too much, he was just making sure he wouldn't be cold come leafbare. Some paw waggling later he got to gist that Twistedpaw was trying to communicate with him. Problem was, he had no clue what the heck she was trying to say. Not wanting to sound like a complete fool he muttered Yep, that makes, uh, total sense. Mhm. In a very bad approximation of a response, and tried to give Twistedpaw a lick on the head. That oughta fulfill his social obligations. He hadn't actually considered that, having offered to warm cats up, he'd actually have to talk to them. @Estelle @Eucalyptuspaw @Rowan
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"Yo, Badgerpaw." Bumblestar stepped into the elders' den and over to her apprentice, reaching out to prod him in the shoulder with a forepaw. It was early, the sun hardly having crested the horizon, and she wanted to get a jump on training. "We're goin' out, get up."

[ @Banneret ]