Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 12:16 AM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 12:09 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Wolfsnarl X Snakefang's...
Last post by Aphrodite
Yesterday 11:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 10:36 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Sometimes Flying Isn't Option 1

[wonderful header by @/OBigBrainO <3]

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrushkit started out into the pine trees, waiting for one of the pine needles to fall. He wanted to know every leaf before he became an apprentice! He didn't think it was useful in anyway but he thought it was interesting. Leaves, for that matter. If you couldn't talk to anyone else, leaves were there! Leaves weren't much for talking, but they were fun to look at. With their veins and odd texture. He could examine them all day! He at least could tell the difference between an oak leaf and birch leaf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; August 4th, 2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 10:52 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Sometimes Flying Isn't Option 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

Thrushkit started out into the pine trees, waiting for one of the pine needles to fall. He wanted to know every leaf before he became an apprentice! He didn't think it was useful in anyway but he thought it was interesting. Leaves, for that matter. If you couldn't talk to anyone else, leaves were there! Leaves weren't much for talking, but they were fun to look at. With their veins and odd texture. He could examine them all day! He at least could tell the difference between an oak leaf and birch tree.

@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu

Whitekit- Female - 4 moons

Whitekit. looked at Thrushkit. Watching him silently, the little feline was to shy to apporch the Tom. But the shy Molly looked at the leaves, glancing over early. Her little white paws itching to go and look at the cool marking that each different leaf had. Whitekit blinked gently and sat in her spot.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

Leaves twirled, shimmering a crisp, vivid green as they fell from the trees. It wasn't like Thrushkit had never seen another kit before. But he had to admit, he was a bit envious of their almost shiny white fur. The way it glistened and swayed when a stray breeze whizzed by. He could be jealous, yes, but he wouldn't let this stop him from becoming friends with another kit!

"Hello, I'm Thrushkit, who'ar you?"

He had to admit, his voice came out a little too quickly. It was all the more embarrassing when he'd been the one to initiate the conversation. Wouldn't it make him look real stupid? Oh well! Who was he to care? He had a goal in mind and he'd get to it, even if the process was beyond sloppy. He liked sloppy. Sloppy was the kind of messy, or rather the ONLY kind of messy, Thrushkit liked. Sure, the word itself sounded gross, but the different meanings it could have piqued his interest. Leaves were sloppy. Lines weren't always symmetrical, and not always a straight diagonal line. He liked that, he liked that a lot. He shoved the small pile of leaves over to the white kitten and offered them with a subtle nudge of his nose.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Whitekit

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

Leaves twirled, shimmering a crisp, vivid green as they fell from the trees. It wasn't like Thrushkit had never seen another kit before. But he had to admit, he was a bit envious of their almost shiny white fur. The way it glistened and swayed when a stray breeze whizzed by. He could be jealous, yes, but he wouldn't let this stop him from becoming friends with another kit!

"Hello, I'm Thrushkit, who'ar you?"

He had to admit, his voice came out a little too quickly. It was all the more embarrassing when he'd been the one to initiate the conversation. Wouldn't it make him look real stupid? Oh well! Who was he to care? He had a goal in mind and he'd get to it, even if the process was beyond sloppy. He liked sloppy. Sloppy was the kind of messy, or rather the ONLY kind of messy, Thrushkit liked. Sure, the word itself sounded gross, but the different meanings it could have piqued his interest. Leaves were sloppy. Lines weren't always symmetrical, and not always a straight diagonal line. He liked that, he liked that a lot. He shoved the small pile of leaves over to the white kitten and offered them with a subtle nudge of his nose.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Whitekit

Whitekit blinked. "W-whitekit" the shy kit mewed

scary post : o

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3