Last post by Aphrodite
Yesterday 11:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Foxleap's uneasy and discourage gaze from the shocking news of betrayal quickly shifted to concern and admiration as his stare fell upon Berrypaw. Noticing how hard she was working with little to no credit. His muscles rippled with tension underneath his dark russet coat that was lit up by the bright sunlight dappling his fox patterned pelt. He was unsure of what he could do, if anything at all. It's not like he had any knowledge of herbs that could particularly help and he certainly wasn't applying to be medicine cat. His felt pangs of sympathy for the young she cat anytime she had caught his stare. She always seemed so alone and under pressure. The alluring tom lifted himself off his haunches and swiftly bounded towards Berrypaw, padding up to her gingerly as she was tending to Weepingpaw.

"Berrypaw, if no one has told you... you're doing a great job." Foxleap purred warmly, a look of reassurance and encouragement plastered over his muzzle, "Is there anything you need me to bring to help treat Weepingpaw's cough?" He murmured softly.

@squidz - Berrypaw
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

PlumShade sat

-just getting her post count up lol-

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw sighed a bit at his words, giving a somber nod. "Yeah... she does. B-But... we'll keep you two separated, and I'll let her know not to get too close — just so she avoids it. C'mon... let me get you to the den," she mewed softly, using her tail to start guiding her adoptive brother away.

To Rainpaw, she purred and smiled a bit, eyes glinting. "Y-Yeah, that... that sounds nice," she mewed with a nod. She'd never really been asked to share a meal with someone so openly and friendly like that."I'll... try to find you after I help out Weepingpaw with this cough!"

With that she flicked her tail as a goodbye and smiled again, grateful for another kind face and the chance to get to know another cat in the Clan that didn't seem skeptical of her. She may be alone in the medicine den now... but at least she wasn't alone entirely. The thought was nice.

Rainpaw's whiskers twitched with excitement. "Great!" She purred, dipping her head when Berrypaw excused herself. "Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!" She called after Berrypaw, blinking at her new friend warmly. She felt relief wash over her pelt, she had finally made her feelings known and asked Berrypaw to be friends! Rainpaw padded a little ways off and sat down, craning her neck to groom her shoulder. A smile stuck on her face and a purr rumbling from her throat.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Foxleap's uneasy and discourage gaze from the shocking news of betrayal quickly shifted to concern and admiration as his stare fell upon Berrypaw. Noticing how hard she was working with little to no credit. His muscles rippled with tension underneath his dark russet coat that was lit up by the bright sunlight dappling his fox patterned pelt. He was unsure of what he could do, if anything at all. It's not like he had any knowledge of herbs that could particularly help and he certainly wasn't applying to be medicine cat. His felt pangs of sympathy for the young she cat anytime she had caught his stare. She always seemed so alone and under pressure. The alluring tom lifted himself off his haunches and swiftly bounded towards Berrypaw, padding up to her gingerly as she was tending to Weepingpaw.

"Berrypaw, if no one has told you... you're doing a great job." Foxleap purred warmly, a look of reassurance and encouragement plastered over his muzzle, "Is there anything you need me to bring to help treat Weepingpaw's cough?" He murmured softly.

@squidz - Berrypaw
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

As Berrypaw was helping lead Weepingpaw away, she heard Foxleap approach, to her surprise. She halted and glanced up at the tom, offering a weak but friendly smile, her chest warming at the praise. So someone else thought she was doing good...? That was nice to hear...

"T-Thank you, really... that means a lot, really," Berrypaw mewed gratefully, noting the way the sun shone brilliantly off his dark russet pelt. He looked kind enough, and had been one of the volunteers on that past herb patrol she'd done in the mountains.

"A-As far as herbs, well... I don't think so right now, because I'm not sure what his cough is from yet... but t-thank you so much for offering! That's very kind," She added quickly, not wanting to indicate the fact that she didn't exactly know herbs that might be good for coughs. Heh. Stars above, she still had a lot to learn...

Berrypaw gave a friendly and thankful wave of her tail to Foxleap and as a goodbye before continuing leading Weepingpaw away, letting out a sigh as she stepped away. She was determined not to be a determined to her Clan, and luckily, a lot of them already seemed very supportive and helpful to her. She just silently prayed she wouldn't let them down in the end... swallowing against her anxiety, she decided not to focus on that for now, instead heading off with Weepingpaw.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den