Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:00 PM
Pool of Shadows ~ Shadekit...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 04:58 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by *longfire*
Today 04:54 PM
We fell in love in...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:52 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 04:52 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den (Temporary)

@squidz

"Berrypaw?" Weepingpaw rasped, he'd stayed outside for a bit longer after the meeting, waiting for Daisykit to go to sleep so that he didn't get horded by a kit, a medicine cat and his sickness all at once. He coughed gently and sat in the middle of the den. Huffing for breath

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; Yesterday at 03:51 PM.
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

@squidz

RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw slowly made her way into the medicine den. Smelled like it at least. She eyed the blurry figure of the medicine cat apprentice. Berrypaw was the name, if she remembered correctly. Her chest felt tight. She carefully approached Berrypaw.

Her eyes searched around the den, anxious. "Hello, Berrypaw. I'm uh.. here for a few reasons. Dunno if you can help with all of them but, worth a shot. I just got back from being lost, I'm a bit sunburnt and my eyesight seems to be getting pretty bad." She took a breath, speaking once more, "I'm not too sure if you can help with this either, but my chests felt real tight and I've felt real panicky after the war. I've been dazed 'n stuff, too."

Her ears drooped slightly, as she continued to avoid staring directly at Berrypaw. "Sorry if I'm a bother at all." She added.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 03:01 PM.
Old Today, 03:02 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Relaxed

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@squidz

"Berrypaw?" Weepingpaw rasped, he'd stayed outside for a bit longer after the meeting, waiting for Daisykit to go to sleep so that he didn't get horded by a kit, a medicine cat and his sickness all at once. He coughed gently and sat in the middle of the den. Huffing for breath

"Oh! H-Hi, Weepingpaw. Come on in." Berrypaw glanced up when Weepingpaw finally came in; he'd waited for Daisykit to calm down and go to sleep. She padded over and tapped his shoulder with her tail, helping guide him past the herb stores and into a refreshed nest across the den from Daisykit. "Here... you can rest here and I'll take a look at you, okay..? Can you tell me what hurts and all your symptoms? Besides coughing, of course..."

As she waited for Weepingpaw to explain, she frowned in concern, noting the stuff gathering around his eyes that looked quite irritated. An infection, perhaps..? But in the eye? Hm...

She pawed together some potential herbs to use while she waited for him to reply, trying to contain her worry for her adoptive brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
@squidz

She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw slowly made her way into the medicine den. Smelled like it at least. She eyed the blurry figure of the medicine cat apprentice. Berrypaw was the name, if she remembered correctly. Her chest felt tight. She carefully approached Berrypaw.

Her eyes searched around the den, anxious. "Hello, Berrypaw. I'm uh.. here for a few reasons. Dunno if you can help with all of them but, worth a shot. I just got back from being lost, I'm a bit sunburnt and my eyesight seems to be getting pretty bad." She took a breath, speaking once more, "I'm not too sure if you can help with this either, but my chests felt real tight and I've felt real panicky after the war. I've been dazed 'n stuff, too."

Her ears drooped slightly, as she continued to avoid staring directly at Berrypaw. "Sorry if I'm a bother at all." She added.

Berrypaw turned from her herb stores when Dewpaw walked in, noting the careful and almost timid approach of the apprentice (one that mostly mirrored her own behavior, really, and it was like looking at a kindred soul for a moment). But Berry didn't have time to dwell on that, instead immediately looking concerned at the state of the apprentice.

"O-Oh, of course... you're not a bother at all! P-Please, come sit down," Berrypaw urged gently, using her tail to carefully help guide Dewpaw to a nearby clean nest. As the apprentice settled, Berrypaw carefully looked over her with a concentrated and worried frown.

"Hm... I-I don't know if I'll have anything for your sunburn,"
she admitted quietly, looking a bit frustrated at her own knowledge for a moment. "But I can give you a poppy seed for the pain..." She pawed one over as she spoke, pushing it onto Dewpaw's paw in case the apprentice couldn't see the tiny black seed. "Now, for your eyes..."

She grimaced a bit to see the cloudy look in Dewpaw's eye. Ah, what was that one herb Fawnlight had mentioned that soothes eyes...? as Berrypaw tried to remember, she turned to start pawing through the stores, murmuring to herself for a moment as she sought her memory. As she did, she glanced back at Dewpaw, her voice gentle.

"A-And... about the war..." She hesitated a moment. The war had been its own trauma for Berry as well, one she hadn't fully dealt with nor wanted to talk about. But... maybe this was a good time for it? She took a deep breath, her voice wavering only slightly. "I-It was... hard for me, too. For everyone, I know, but... still. The chest pains, the panic... it could all be from what you experienced. Do... do you wanna talk about it?" She asked softly, not wanting to push, but knowing that sometimes giving the opportunity to speak on it could make someone feel better. Or, at the very least, process all of that chaos that had happened. And StarClan knows that Berrypaw had been dealing with many of the same symptoms as Dewpaw, just had tried her hardest to hide it... rather unsuccessfully, of course, although she was holding it together for her patients.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 03:57 PM.
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

"Oh! H-Hi, Weepingpaw. Come on in." Berrypaw glanced up when Weepingpaw finally came in; he'd waited for Daisykit to calm down and go to sleep. She padded over and tapped his shoulder with her tail, helping guide him past the herb stores and into a refreshed nest across the den from Daisykit. "Here... you can rest here and I'll take a look at you, okay..? Can you tell me what hurts and all your symptoms? Besides coughing, of course..."

As she waited for Weepingpaw to explain, she frowned in concern, noting the stuff gathering around his eyes that looked quite irritated. An infection, perhaps..? But in the eye? Hm...

She pawed together some potential herbs to use while she waited for him to reply, trying to contain her worry for her adoptive brother.

Berrypaw turned from her herb stores when Dewpaw walked in, noting the careful and almost timid approach of the apprentice (one that mostly mirrored her own behavior, really, and it was like looking at a kindred soul for a moment). But Berry didn't have time to dwell on that, instead immediately looking concerned at the state of the apprentice.

"O-Oh, of course... you're not a bother at all! P-Please, come sit down," Berrypaw urged gently, using her tail to carefully help guide Dewpaw to a nearby clean nest. As the apprentice settled, Berrypaw carefully looked over her with a concentrated and worried frown.

"Hm... I-I don't know if I'll have anything for your sunburn,"
she admitted quietly, looking a bit frustrated at her own knowledge for a moment. "But I can give you a poppy seed for the pain..." She pawed one over as she spoke, pushing it onto Dewpaw's paw in case the apprentice couldn't see the tiny black seed. "Now, for your eyes..."

She grimaced a bit to see the cloudy look in Dewpaw's eye. Ah, what was that one herb Fawnlight had mentioned that soothes eyes...? as Berrypaw tried to remember, she turned to start pawing through the stores, murmuring to herself for a moment as she sought her memory. As she did, she glanced back at Dewpaw, her voice gentle.

"A-And... about the war..." She hesitated a moment. The war had been its own trauma for Berry as well, one she hadn't fully dealt with nor wanted to talk about. But... maybe this was a good time for it? She took a deep breath, her voice wavering only slightly. "I-It was... hard for me, too. For everyone, I know, but... still. The chest pains, the panic... it could all be from what you experienced. Do... do you wanna talk about it?" She asked softly, not wanting to push, but knowing that sometimes giving the opportunity to speak on it could make someone feel better. Or, at the very least, process all of that chaos that had happened. And StarClan knows that Berrypaw had been dealing with many of the same symptoms as Dewpaw, just had tried her hardest to hide it... rather unsuccessfully, of course, although she was holding it together for her patients.

She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw seemed to relax, Berrypaw was calming. "A poppy seed sounds great." She offered a smile. She could kind of see Berry searching through her herb stock. She knew her eyes may be harder to deal with.

"I'd.. like to talk about it. Yeah. During the war, I was real worried. They just.. Came up 'n surprised us. All I saw was blood and death everywhere. No matter where I would walk, it'd be a body or.." She trailed off, before continuing, "I- I got bit around my eyes by a windclan apprentice. I just can't shake his smell. That's all I could smell besides blood during that awful war. And then Caveclaw was pretty beaten up.. The worst part I think is the guilt. I feel super bad for those kits, havin' to go through all of that."

She glanced at Berrypaw, "I don't wanna burden you with all of this. It feels nice to get it off my chest though. Don't think I'll ever be the same after what happened.. But.. You were there too, right? It's silly of me to explain in detail, you experienced it yourself." Dewpaw offered a soft smile, "I don't know if anyone has asked you yet, are you doing okay? After all of that, you must've seen horrible things too."