Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 04:24 PM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:24 PM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 04:22 PM
Vinepaw Exiled Interactions
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:22 PM
Favorite cat you've ever...
by Badwolf
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:20 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 56 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @/open !

the oriental limped at a moderate speed, trailing behind the large group of cats. he kept near the back, walking through the shadows. partially to be able to go at his own pace, and he could also keep supervision. it was always far too easy to pick off cats from the back.

[ shadow fiend has been activated ! ]

wormbite paused as the group did, ears training to hear fadingstar's voice. a,, cliffside camp? he .. supposed it was a decent idea. unfortunate for his legs, but he was more concerned about the simple fact the only cliffs that came to mind was those in rugged range. before riverclan's exile, the last time he had traveled there was with skystar in search of new territory. they had wandered upon bears. wormbite debated bringing it up but he doubted they still remained. besides, the creatures had left them alone. unless they specifically tried to instigate a fight with them, it was unlikely any harm would come.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 51
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Yoshdo

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He nodded. “Alrigh’…hun’in…anythin’ else?” he questioned. He was planning on making a mental list for what he had to teach the Tom.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 01:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A cliffside camp... It would be effective, for sure, but if a kit got loose, then what? Regardless, it wasn't Wisteriawren's place to question it - how would she even start? It was like opening a can of worms that'd rather remain untouched - so she'd set it aside. She had barely been spared a glance by either brother or sister since . . . the initial falling out (as far as she was aware), and now she was too ashamed to even approach them. For not having realized what a nuisance she'd been before.

It was alright now, though. She was learning to push past it -- see past it if she must. Even if the hurt and longing in her heart rendered her paws useless at times when spotting Fadingstar. No time to dwell on it anymore, though. He hadn't ever seen her that way, and so the best option still remained moving on. Which, she was trying very very very hard to do.

It was nearly impossible though when one had a tendency to fall in love easily and a... much lesser rate of falling out of it. Distracting herself was the second best option. But with what..? A scavenger hunt? That had been a sarcastic comment to herself... but actually... Idly wandering off a little ways to explore as was asked of her, Wisteriawren quietly began a scavenger hunt in her head - a travel one! She could spot the cliff drop-off, a twig, a boulder, a teeny tiny pebble, a... oh dear, was that another beehive in the distance? And so she went, entertaining herself while scouting on her own.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 02:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Ravenpaw’s eyes sparkled excitedly, and she bounded forward to keep up with the patrol. A cliffside camp? She thought excitedly, her pelt prickling. Wait until she told Rainpaw! She looked at her leader with admiration at his cunning, this was the last thing any other clan would expect! In her young mind, it should be easy to defend (not to mention super cool), and she eagerly sniffed and searched along the cliffs, relishing the sea air billowing through her long fur.

From her peripheral, she was aware of her denmates gathering together in groups, and even Floodsight had joined the patrol! But she wasn’t sure how to approach or even if she should. Her whiskers twitched with frustration, sometimes having a twin was a social nightmare. She spent so much of her time with her sister, that she hadn’t made any friends amongst her denmates. It doesn’t matter right now. She tried to convince herself. Fadingstar has us gathered here to search for a home. Not to make friends! With a snort, she angled her white ears upwards, trying to force her focus back on the task at paw.

[Open!]

Irisdream dipped her head and gracefully trotted after her clanmates, keeping in line with the patrol. A tickle of appreciation crept under her pelt, and when Fadingstar brought them to the cliffs and shared his plan, it took every ounce of self-control the she-cat could muster to keep her pelt from bristling. A cliffside camp? Did Fadingstar have bees in his brain? The first concern that came to mind were younger cats falling off the cliffs and plummeting to their dooms. Sure it would be unexpected, difficult to find (particularly with the sea breeze masking their scent trails), and made good strategic sense. But the dangers to their clanmates was also immense!

Irisdream took a quiet, deep breath to steady her mind. Relax. Fadingstar is the leader. You must trust his judgement. With the slightest flick of her tail, Irisdream had recovered so her internal state matched her exterior calm. With that, she decided it would be best to start searching. She padded on slowly, ears and eyes attentive, wary of any drop-offs.

[Open!]
Old Today, 02:37 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

It only took the word camp to rouse the tortoiseshell from her perch beside the den, keeping an eye out for predators. The lionheart rose to her paws and quickly approached her leader, golden hues intent and bright with purpose. She made quick work of approaching her leader and pricking her ears. This would do her good. No... Home would do her good. Finding a home at least. Or a possible home. Or a river. Oh please dear stars get her a river. As she was padding over, The Ace of Spades couldn't help but notice one apprentice in particular. She didn't know why but Aspenpaw pretty quickly caught her eye as she nearly walked past him. The tortoiseshell halted and offered him a grin. "Heya, Aspenpaw. Are you excited?"

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:19/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw wasn't left alone waiting when he heard a voice say his name. It wasnt familiar one, well it was but like not one he could immediately put a face too. Facing the source of it, he spotted one of the new lionhearts. Goldfish. Oh yes and she was Marigoldpaws mentor! He remembers Mari mentioning her, he thinks atleast. “Hi!” He greeted a bit too loudly but that was common for him at this point.

“Ill miss the old camp, but finding a new one sounds exciting! Atleast it's still on riverclan territory-- unlike the mountain camp" he commented, he didn't feel like being pessimistic today so he'd let go of his grumpy thoughts. As the crowd started to move, aspenpaw tried to keep up with their pace. He had all to much energy and could easily run to the front, but he wanted to stick with goldfish becuase clearly she was cool and he only walked with cool people. As they walked, Fadingstar spoke again. Aspenpaw struggled to hear exactly what was being said but the chatter from his clanmates brought it back to his ears. "What!? A Cliffside camp!" though he sounded slightly distressed it had nothing to do with idea of danger. He trusted his leader and that he would find a save camp for them. What caused him to be upset was the idea of finding a new camp that was similar to the one in the mountains! He thought they left that place!

“I don't wanna live in the rocks! I thought we weren't going to live like we did in the mountains!” he complained. Remembering he was in the presence of a lionheart he immediately changed his attitude. “I mean, sure I trust the high ranks judgement I'm just a bit. Not happy with the outcome is all....but that doesn't mean I object!" he couldn't have goldfish thinking he was one of those cats who didn't respect high rank decision, he did! He really did!
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:56 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ SPIRITIUAL ENCOUNTER 1/2 - The following is only noticeable to Fadingstar and Dusklion ]

So they were searching. Finally, after so long, they were making progress to restoration. It was not in the way Goosefury approved of - to move further away from their roots was, in his eyes, an undeniable mistake - but progress was progress.

Regardless, they had been removed from guidance for too long. Willing himself down to the earth he once walked still took a great amount of effort, though it was much easier to reach than those far-off lands. He directed his attention to the leader and the deputy. Some unseen force coiled around his heart, and he opened his soul, enveloped it, allowed it to settle within a part of him he normally could not reach.

An exhale... and a chilling shudder of wind sent sweeping over Fadingstar and Dusklion. The sensation of being watched that sent fur standing on end, the sharpness of unseen eyes amongst the shadows of the far edge of the wood, dangerous yet beckoning, and for their senses alone. 'Might I be prey or predator?' the air sneered without words. 'Your aid or your death? Come, or destruction will surely befall you.'

[ @occultation @taillow ]
Old Today, 04:24 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

"I dun think so", she responded.
(This takes place after tree climbing training.)
@Rowan

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_5moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.