Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 07:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:09 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:03 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:00 PM

Old August 5th, 2024, 05:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

@Aolani - Yellowtwist | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk | @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @alec - Rookfire |@Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | @Rose - Lostspark | @squidz - Briarsplash | @gs29513 - Shrewstep

Dawnstar straightened up a little once the topic changed to the restrictions. She's had some time to think about them, but outside of checking their presence within the clan, she was open to suggestions on what the Enforcers thought they should be doing better, at least from the older ones like Lostspark, Mistlewhisker, Hawkbite.

"I never set specific expectations for Enforcers. It's about time we remedied this. I would like to hear your thoughts and expectations for your team." The she-cat's fluffy tail lashed beside her. The leader's amber eyes slowly panned around the gathered.

"Darkfall, for example, though a decent Enforcer his presence within the clan was sorely lacking compared to the rest of the Enforcers. Shrewstep, you are slowly starting to follow in his paw steps. I think it might be a good idea to start making meetings mandatory for Enforcers as in I want to see all the Enforcers at every meeting I hold." The Enforcers shouldn't be missing meetings anyway. She didn't think she was asking for much there.

"I think training events should be held every other moon or two moons for apprentices. I know some of you have taken to training those behind on their lessons. Rather than taking on small groups, it might be wiser and easier to hold training events. Of course, you can continue taking care of individual or small group lessons, if you wish. But each Enforcer could pick a set lesson and hold an event for every couple of moons. It might cut down on paws falling behind and apprentices can't use the excuse that they're not being trained as much." She figured it'd be interesting to work on different events or lessons that promoted a certain training aspect.

Dawnstar wasn't going to dictate how they did that. They could work that out themselves if it sounded like something that could work.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 5th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Setting restrictions sounded like a good idea. Yellowtwist wouldn't be too effected by them aside from better other enforcers. He could handle teaching children how to be good at murdering things and also being alive. murdering comes before staying alive, though. Oh haha Shrewstep sucks.

Mandatory enforcer meetings? he'd be going to all of them anyway, to be honest he didn't know they weren't mandatory yet. Well they were now. "I could do fighting or stealth." the two last things you'd expect to hear from a bright yellow frail cat but he knew what he was doing he swore. "I'm better at stealth then you'd expect, and I could teach them moves i made up if any of them are physically weak."
[
@Aroogi @Rose @alec @Estelle @squidz @Undertaker @gs29513 @Mica ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:03 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 29M / ShC

---

The marbled tom nodded slowly. Standing and looking at Dawnstar, he would dip his head. "I could do hunting lessons if that would assist." He rumbled.

He wanted to make it known he would do his best in this new role he was given. He wouldn't falter or make issues. He would do his best and what he was told.

"I know it may not be much, but some apprentices need the extra paw."

[ @Rose @alec @Estelle @squidz @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz @gs29513 @Mica ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; August 6th, 2024 at 09:04 AM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 01:26 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Relaxed

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash nodded in almost eager agreement with Dawnstar's words. Enforcers should be held to high standards, yeah (if not just for the fact that it made her feel all the more proud to be one, of course, on top of being great for ShadowClan). Oooh, hosting an event every so often...? Having a bunch of warriors and apprentices have to listen to her while she made them practice fighting and whatnot? That could be fun. The large, fluffy she-cat nodded, only a small smirk on her maw as she enjoyed the idea but tried to keep a straight face like the rest of them.

"I'm best at fightin', but I'd be happy to teach whatever we need," she volunteered, her voice enthused but controlled, showing just a bit of the excitement of a warrior happy to keep proving her worth.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; August 6th, 2024 at 01:26 PM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 03:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep initially perked up a bit as Dawnstar spoke. The lack of specific expectations and duties beyond deal with problems as they arose had always confused him somewhat. What came out of her mouth next did not. His ears flattened against his head as he was singled out, and not in a good way. At least he wasn't being demoted yet? There was something to say for that, and if she had more concrete directions he could certainly follow them more easily than 'you're supposed to do.....something, but I won't tell you what and if you screw up you're demoted'. Ah, yes, there was that little bit of him that hated Dawnstar. He'd been wondering where it had been sleeping.

Just because he felt a bit embarrassed and set upon, however, didn't mean he took leave of his senses. He had pride enough not to try and apologize or grovel, but he also wasn't going to argue. That would be suicide, and his occasional idiot moments did not align to a desire to join Starclan early. He instead chose to listen mostly politely while the other enforcers laid out their desired training responsibilities. It seemed that fighting was the most popular choice (this was Shadowclan after all, and a certain subset of Shadowclan got selected into the enforcers) and he.....didn't really want to do hunting. Hunting was boring.

Alas, it seemed like he would be teaching the snotty little apprentices how to hunt. Unless......a quick glance around told him that he was certainly the smallest in the crowd. Not all of Shadowclan was Dawnstar sized, surely. Surely SOMEONE needed to teach the littler cats among them how to use their guile and maneuverability in combat. I can do hunting he began, despite no real desire to actually do so or I could do fighting focussed on smaller cats. All of you are very big way to point out the obvious Shrewstep but I don't think EVERYONE in the clan is massive. But hunting is fine too! he made sure to finish on a positive, agreeable note. That was best for getting cats to agree with you, he had learned.
@Rose @alec @Estelle @Aroogi @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz @squidz @Mica
Old August 6th, 2024, 04:48 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
dawnstars reaction wasnt necesarrily a no but it also didnt sound very convinced, he thought the plan was pretty solid and not super complicated, simply getting a cat to die and then sending someone to brag? easy enough. well, hawkbite spoke up as well, shifting the conversation to future actions, taking the planning specifically into his own paws, which rookfire commented with a silent nod, and finally confirming rookfires position as a guard to mossfreckle and grousepaw. the lingering exhaustion was slowly but surely gnawing away at his composure, already causing the enforcer to fold in on himself a bit to take pressure of any and all wounds he could manage, so the next bit of information sparked his curiosity but still had him struggling to keep total focus. new requirements and rules sounded good, purely because rookfire liked knowing what to do, but also like more pressure which made him a bit nervous.
shrewstep being picked out by dawnstar and compared to a former, now demoted, enforcer was surely something that wouldve caused rookfire to simply cease existing on the spot and he was glad there hadnt been a chance yet for him to mess up. he'd have to keep an eye on his behaviour though, attend any and all meetings, and get over himself, teach what he knew. training events every moon or two, rookfire let his gaze skim over the other cats in attendance, yellowtwist, tuftedtusk, hawkbite, sleepysunrise, briarsplash, lostspark, shrewstep and rookfire himself, 8 cats total meaning theyd get almost an entire season cycle of rest between their own events, assuming they didnt team up for hosting. even if, hosting once every four or so moons sounded easy enough.

"i would prefer to do swimming and or hunting, but i can do whatever is needed. additionally, i can see if i can help with cats less err.. fortunate" rookfire offered, discomfort at the connection to his past still making his stomach turn in shame, yet knowing that his knowledge could at least be of good use. instead of hiding what he had to live through, he could work towards teaching shadowclan skills that would rip the last bit of advantage riverclan could have out of their paws. offering hunting was the easy choice, a lot of the others had already suggested battle training and he felt more secure in hunting either way, and the last bit, well, he felt like he had enough of an understanding for bodily injury and fears to try to help others work through it, this was about building proper warriors after all.

[ @Rose @squidz @Estelle @Aroogi @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz @gs29513 @Mica ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 8th, 2024, 12:28 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Attention having returned to her mother, Lostspark watched the Shadow Queen in relative silence as she spoke. The mention of Darkfall briefly had her lips pulling down into a frown, but she pushed the feeling of restlessness away in favor of refocusing.

Mandatory to attend meetings. Lostspark usually showed up to all of them, but this would be useful to remember. Training events. Hm. Lostspark indeed needed to start getting re-involved with apprentices. She’d fallen out of the habit during her Medicine Cat days, so it was time to fall in once more.

Yellowtwist spoke, and then it went Tuftedtusk, Briarsplash, Shrewstep - huh, she wasn’t a large cat. . . Neither was Sleepysunrise -, and Rookfire. When no one spoke up after her former apprentice, Lostspark did.

“I am able to help with anything, but I do know how to swim and climb aside from the basics. Though since Mistlewhisker is our swimming instructor currently, if she prefers to take that then I can also handle territory tours instead since it’s one of the first requirements an apprentice is meant to complete before they get assigned on patrols.”

[ @Estelle / @Mica / @SuspiciousMindz | I believe one of you are next ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old August 10th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

And just like that, everyone was trying to decide what set of training they would do - without actually picking, choices overlapping with no definite answer as far as she could see. Frankly, though each had their own strength, she saw no reason to keep to only one skill. What was a one-trick cat worth? Nothing. They would die at the claws of their enemies or to their own lack of skill, and Sleepysunrise did not intend to let such acts sully her Grandmama's name. Mama might've once said she would love her regardless of what, but the youngest enforcer still couldn't shake the feeling - she had to be great, and excel in all she did and all she could do if she wanted to keep either of their care.

That aside, Sleepysunrise had to address this topic. Share her own thoughts, even. Show her presence when few seemed to acknowledge her or her words, perhaps her previous words had been too foolish - she was the fool, after all, and a shadow of her own life. A puppet of her own mind. Slow blinks graced the crowd; even Shrewstep's words felt like a pang to her lack of existence, or a jab at her own small stature had it not been for the fact that mama and the entourage were not all actually of larger size. The petite cat awaited her turn, speaking when the round was silent for a second too long and she could address the crowd.

"I'll do anything.. Climbing, too."
She began, eyes briefly moving towards Hawkbite; she sought to improve on all aspects.
"But -- two enforcers can host training events... Together. Not all apprentices are at the same skill level..; One enforcer can do basics, another an advanced course."
She paused, eyes lowering and lifting, head tilting sideways.
"...We could hold sparring events... Competitions? too. For warriors and apprentices, combined. And,, add information of importance to tours."

[ @Rose @squidz @alec @Aroogi @Undertaker @SuspiciousMindz @gs29513 @Mica @Aolani ]

Last edited by Estelle; August 10th, 2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old August 21st, 2024, 05:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The fact Hawkbite hadn't realized the Enforcers were not showing up to meetings took him by surprise. He was foolish to think they were doing the minimum of that, he supposed. "I'll be keeping a closer eye on the cats showing up to the meetings, then. I felt that was a given, but I guess not," Hawkbite dawned a more intense gaze over the Enforcers here. Perhaps that's where Lynxshade failed. He didn't realize it till now, but that could've been what happened. "Those who fail to show up face punishment directly from me. More than twice and a demotion, no questions asked. I do not need another Lynxshade occurrence. Her failure must've been brought upon by the lack of meeting involvement."

Hawkbite shifted his gaze towards Dawnstar again, his gaze thoughtful for a moment about the training events. "We can plan out the events. Consider that done," the Commander dipped his head a little before addressing his next thought. "I also want to see the Enforcers actively around the camp sitting guard or in the territory watching our borders. When we assign patrols, I want to see them active on them or leading them, at least every other moon. I know we can be busy, so every other moon should suffice."
[Hawkbite is suggesting every Enforcer do one patrol at LEAST every other month.]

"Any other suggestions?"

[Will be wrapping this up in the next post if no one has any other suggestions or complaints.]

|| If Dawnstar approves of these, there will be a new requirements, that will be monitored: (1) Attending each meeting, (2) taking on a patrol at least every other month, (3) seeing one weekly post of your OC sitting guard within the camp or around the territory, and (4) a training event held every 2-3 months which will be discussed ooc ||

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | @Rose - Lostspark | @alec - Rookfire | @gs29513 - Shrewstep | Aroogi - Tuftedtusk | @squidz - Briarsplash | @Aolani - Yellowtwist

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 12:38 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

rookfire hummed in agreement at hawkbites reaction, he too had thought it was a given for every enforcer to attend every meeting, and he was almost one step through the door of starting another long internal 'but...' ramble before deciding there was no but. this wasnt something he specifically felt was necesarry because of whatever personal reason, it was simply the standard they should hold themselves to. and since some of them, rookfire let silver gaze sweep over the cats collected here as if attempting to pinpoint who happened to be a serial meeting skipper, werent able to do so themselves, hawkbite had every right to step up and take care of it as the commander. the young enforcer had no idea what lynxshade had done and didnt feel like this moment was right to ask, so he kept it to himself, silently awaiting hawkbites next words, or someone elses comment.
he wasnt sure if these were new, or simply reminders for the newer additions to the team, like himself, but rookfire was glad about the rules and expectations, despite apperantly doing a good enough job as an apprentice to be promoted to enforcer immediately, he wouldve felt a bit lost without any guidelines to refer to. events he could do, sitting guard and patrolling the territory felt like a given, and being active on patrols wasnt an issue to him as long as it wasnt a hunting patrol he had to attend.
instead of replying, rookfire simply shook his head, thoughts lacking any more suggestions entirely and overall unwilling to risk saying something wrong for no reason.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | @Rose - Lostspark | @SuspiciousMindz - hawkbite | @gs29513 - Shrewstep | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk | @squidz - Briarsplash | @Aolani - Yellowtwist ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE