Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 08:15 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:07 AM
[ p ] Pondpaw Stealth...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:54 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by wasp
Today 07:33 AM

Old Today, 05:41 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow fuzzyface View Post
Name: Weevil
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Weevilpaw
Reason for Joining: A stray just looking for a break. Weevil was abandoned by her twolegs a couple of moons ago and has been on the run since. Though she's grown thinner in recent days, she's been surviving alone - but just barely. She's small for her age due to not eating nearly enough but she's very wily.
Mention Me: @dino.

A long-haired she-cat crouched in the long grass, her racing heart pounding in her chest. She was certain that someone around could hear it, but her surroundings remained quiet. Weevil holds her breath, her ears twitching with every noise before she suddenly darted up a tree. She was certain she could smell it; the coyote that pursued her just moments before, but there was no longer any sign of it. Still, she clung to the bark of the tree with long claws as she sniffed the air. The breeze carried the smell of many, many cats. The brown fur on Weevil's shoulders stood on end; a coyote was dangerous but she knew the wildcats of the forest could be unpredictable.

'It would still be better than being chased by coyotes...' she thought to herself, her green eyes staring in the direction the smell had come from. There was few options for a cat like Weevil; her twoleg owners had disappeared and left their nest empty with no way for the she-cat to track them down. She was left as a stray, her long brown coat now speckled with mud and dirt from her new life outside. She couldn't wander the woods as a stray, as predators lurked and a lone young cat was no match for the jaws of a coyote.

Sighing, she climbed down the tree and cautiously wandered towards the Thunderclan camp. Her fur lay flat, but her heartbeat gave away her nervousness as the smell of wild cats grew stronger and stronger. The slender cat bowed her head, feeling the presence of other cats but not yet seeing them. "I.. I mean no harm." the she-cat's meow came out nervous at first, but she steeled herself and spoke with more confidence. "I wish to join you... May I speak to your leader?"

It was aggravating, feeling like she had to keep a constant eye on the camp. Bumblestar was tired - a lack of sleep, self-care, and focus on herself was taking its toll. But she wasn't any less alert (or perhaps just paranoid), so when an unfamiliar scent wafted through the air, her head snapped up and swiveled to see the source.

Bumblestar didn't even think about it. In an instant, she'd raced across the clearing and pounced, intent on hooking her claws into the stranger's shoulders and slamming them against the ground. "Who the hell are you? How did you find this place!?"