Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:20 PM
Fruit Tree
by plum
Last post by plum
Today 02:20 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 02:19 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by marshy
Today 02:12 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by babysith
Today 02:09 PM

Old Today, 11:27 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 44 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw noticed the curt nod from Softpaw and the huff as Seakit bumped into her. Sensing the tension, she decided to address it gently.

"Softpaw," she began, her tone warm yet understanding, "you and Seakit make such a great team. It's clear how much you care about her." She glanced at Seakit, who was still brimming with playful energy. "She looks up to you so much, and I think she really enjoys playing with you."

Primrosepaw then stepped closer, lowering her voice slightly, so it was just between them. "But if something’s on your mind, or if you're feeling a bit off, you can always talk to me. We’re all here for each other, right?"

She hoped her words would help ease whatever was bothering Softpaw and remind her that she didn’t have to handle her feelings alone.

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Softpaw, being the private she-cat she was meowed, "I'd rather not. But thank you." Softpaw meowed, looking at Primrosepaw with narrowed green eyes. Softpaw's eyes showed distress as the she-cat stepped closer. Softpaw's tone was calm but insecure. Softpaw blinked, still playing around with her sister. Softpaw's father was a horrible cat, always in her business and hurting her mother while pregnant with Seakit, but then her father passed away the day before Seakit was away, due to the lifelong trauma of her fathers abuse, she was extremely catuious.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 12:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A small smile tipped Wisteriawren's mouth upward at Berrypaw's sheepish expression. "That's okay." She mrrowed softly, eyes lighting up with a joy she rarely got to experience in recent days.

"I could get some." Wisteriawren agreed softly, and then after a moment of lingering, she offered the apprentice a nudge and wandered back to where she'd spotted the beehive a little ways away from the twoleg shack. Which... led her to the task of how to get the honey in question.

Staring up at the hive, Wisteriawren's brow furrowed. She looked around, bewildered for a moment. Had she offered to do a task for Berrypaw preemptively? It was all the way up there - how was she to get it down... oh..! Oh dear, she had an idea, but she was not sure it would be the best course of action- too late now, anyway. She was committed.

Hefting a well-rounded rock in her paws, Wisteriawren briefly paused to apologize to the bees in her heart before tossing it - and then emitting a high-pitched shriek of startlement as a chunk of it broke off. Embarrassment flooded her pelt, and then relief. She'd done it-! AH! Something had bit her- ah! Yelping softly and leaping back, the former kittypet scrambled a good bit away as she got her bearings.

Oh dear, she'd been stung. Two times. Which turned into four or five or six times when she hurried forward to grab the honeycomb chunk that had fallen off, ow. Ow. Ouch. Oh dear. Ack.

Oh. The honey was sweet, momentarily distracting her from the hurt of the bee stings as Wisteriawren slunk back to where RiverClan was staying and over to Berrypaw. This time it was her smiling sheepishly. "Um, I did it? I think? Here you go."

[ +2 Honeycomb | Thank you for your bingo assist hehe ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ takes place prior to mistyshard resignation announcement ]
Berrypaw ducked her head shyly with a smile as Wisteriawren offered her another nudge, the action comforting. She wasn't used to other RiverClanners despite her 'immediate' (adoptive) family being affectionate and friendly, so it was... nice. And to see Wisteria look briefly happy, that spark in her eye — it made Berry feel a bit better too, at least for a moment through the torrent of their dark situation and the exhaustion of all the events of the past few moons.

The dark brown apprentice waited for the warrior to return, giving herself a nice big stretch and a thoughtful groom through her flecked pelt. Everything was quiet and peaceful until she heard small grunts of pain as Wisteriawren returned — turning, Berrypaw's eyes immediately widened to see a few, tiny things that looked like miniscule splinters or thorns sticking out of the warrior's fluffed up fur.

"O-Oh, dear — you got stung!" Berrypaw gasped, looking worriedly at the former kittypet's pelt. She quickly sprang to her paws, peering at the tiny stingers and trying to pluck them out with her teeth in typical, instinctive medicine cat fashion. As she did, she let out a huff and glanced at the warrior with a grateful expression. "Stars, I'm sorry... t-thank you, though, for what you did. I'll tell Mistyshard! Then maybe she can teach me what we use honey for anyway," she mused in a bashful purr, still feeling bad that Wisteria had gotten hurt, her eyes softened in slight guilt.

[ hehe you're welcome friend! o7 ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den