Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:13 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:09 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by squidz
Today 12:08 PM
myling's application dump!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 12:01 PM

Old Today, 08:53 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Glow of the Hummingbird's Song at sunset <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

WINDCLAN Mushroomglow ; 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow gently felt her mate's stomach. She gently brought her paws over different areas. "Sorry this may seem intrusive, Birdy. But onto the good news. I believe you may be pregnant!" The she-cats eyes softened as she stared at her beautiful mate. She could feel excitement bubbling in her stomach, she was truly excited. She always wanted kits. Now was the perfect time to have them.
Hummingbirdsong's eyes went wide. "S-seriously!? Oh my- we have to.. oh my Starclan." She meowed, gently sitting up, "That.... explains everything, why I can't get comfortable why I'm so hungry...... oh my God! Shrrom were gonna be parents!" Hummingbirdsong meowed, her eyes wide ein excitment, "We have to tell Blacksky... but i'm sure he'll be happy."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Hummingbirdsong's eyes went wide. "S-seriously!? Oh my- we have to.. oh my Starclan." She meowed, gently sitting up, "That.... explains everything, why I can't get comfortable why I'm so hungry...... oh my God! Shrrom were gonna be parents!" Hummingbirdsong meowed, her eyes wide ein excitment, "We have to tell Blacksky... but i'm sure he'll be happy."
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroom gave a big grin. "Blacksky will be extremely happy." She licked her mate on the nose as she stood up. "Let's go tell him, yeah?" She was a little worried about this pregnancy. But she'll get to be a mother, alongside her mate. What a wonderful life she lives.
Old Today, 09:07 AM
Camo x

Quote:

Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroom gave a big grin. "Blacksky will be extremely happy." She licked her mate on the nose as she stood up. "Let's go tell him, yeah?" She was a little worried about this pregnancy. But she'll get to be a mother, alongside her mate. What a wonderful life she lives.
Hummingbirdsong nodded gently, standing up and rubbing her muzzle along her mates. "Wait' Hummingbirdsong meowed gently, looking into her mates eyes she mewed gently, "No matter what happens in this pregnancy, promise me you'll always be with me? And.. I promise you.. no matter if this pregnancy goes south or not, I'll be right here, matter what..." Hummingbirdsong meowed gently, her eyes shown with worry as she looked at her mate, her tail flicking behind her showed her nervousness as she finished her words

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 09:10 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

Hummingbirdsong nodded gently, standing up and rubbing her muzzle along her mates. "Wait' Hummingbirdsong meowed gently, looking into her mates eyes she mewed gently, "No matter what happens in this pregnancy, promise me you'll always be with me? And.. I promise you.. no matter if this pregnancy goes south or not, I'll be right here, matter what..." Hummingbirdsong meowed gently, her eyes shown with worry as she looked at her mate, her tail flicking behind her showed her nervousness as she finished her words
Herbal knowledge t1

"I'll stay with you til we die Birdy. I promise you. I am not going anywhere. You have my word. I'm not gonna make others feel as alone as I did when I was out there." She walked up to her mate, giving her a few reassuring licks. "I will stay with ya. If you were to ever die on me, I'd make sure to stay loyal to you only. You don't have to do the same for me, I'd be happy in starclan to see you happy with another cat."
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Camo x

Quote:

Herbal knowledge t1

"I'll stay with you til we die Birdy. I promise you. I am not going anywhere. You have my word. I'm not gonna make others feel as alone as I did when I was out there." She walked up to her mate, giving her a few reassuring licks. "I will stay with ya. If you were to ever die on me, I'd make sure to stay loyal to you only. You don't have to do the same for me, I'd be happy in starclan to see you happy with another cat."
Hummingbirdsong nodded, her gaze turning realived as she pressed her head onto her mates shoulder, a sign of cats anxiety. Hummingbirdsong gave a gentle purr at the licks, "I'll always stay loyal to you as well... I don't think theres another cat I could love more. " Hummingbirdsong mewed gently

lio lurked here

Old Today, 09:27 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

Hummingbirdsong nodded, her gaze turning realived as she pressed her head onto her mates shoulder, a sign of cats anxiety. Hummingbirdsong gave a gentle purr at the licks, "I'll always stay loyal to you as well... I don't think theres another cat I could love more. " Hummingbirdsong mewed gently
Herbal knowledge t1

She loudly purred, she was worried herself.. But she shouldn't let it show. Not in front of her mate. "We're going to be mamas. Isn't that exciting?" She smiled, trying to be reassuring. Though she herself didn't believe it. "Let's go tell him, shall we?"
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Camo x

Quote:

Herbal knowledge t1

She loudly purred, she was worried herself.. But she shouldn't let it show. Not in front of her mate. "We're going to be mamas. Isn't that exciting?" She smiled, trying to be reassuring. Though she herself didn't believe it. "Let's go tell him, shall we?"
Hummingbirdsong nodded, "Lets go" she purred, noticing her mates loud purr and blinked, "Gosh.... It makes me so excited but so nervous"

lio lurked here

Old Today, 09:30 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

Hummingbirdsong nodded, "Lets go" she purred, noticing her mates loud purr and blinked, "Gosh.... It makes me so excited but so nervous"
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow searched around for a second, looking for Blacksky. Once she had spotted him, she made her way over to tell him the good news. She glanced over at her mate. "You wanna tell him or should I?" She gave a soft smile.
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Camo x

Quote:

Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow searched around for a second, looking for Blacksky. Once she had spotted him, she made her way over to tell him the good news. She glanced over at her mate. "You wanna tell him or should I?" She gave a soft smile.
Hummingbirdsong. "I'll do it..." She meowed gently, she slapped Blacksky's head with her tail. Him looking up from his nap and blinking. "Oh, hey. Whats up?" Blacksky yawned, sitting up and stretching.Hummingbirdsong gulped, glancing at Mushroomglow, "I'm pregnant...." Hummingbirdsong mewed, watching as Blacksky's eyes went wide in shock. Purring gently as he exclaimed, "Oh my god seriously?! Congrats that's awesome! Oh wait...... that means I'm going to be a dad...." Blacksky meowed, his face now confused. "Well.... the kits are lucky to have two amazing moms and a dad." Blacksky teased, flicking his tail over Hummingbirdsong's ear playfully. Hummingbirdsong looked a bit nervous and Blacksky meowed, "Oh come on Hummingbird! Don't be nervous! Instead you should be excited, have a little celebration." Blacksky purred, nudging her jokingly, accepting her nudge back as she seemed to get embarssed. "Am I flattering?" Blacksky teased as she got embarrassed, "Now I'm going to have to tell Warmsun that he's gonna be half dad. This is great" Blacksky meowed, the reality kinda setting in now. "Jeez.... well, you know if you need me i'm here. You girlies have fun... doing whatever it is you she-cat do." He purred, flicking Mushroomglow's ear with his tail in a greeting and congrats, though remaining playful.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 10:44 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

Hummingbirdsong. "I'll do it..." She meowed gently, she slapped Blacksky's head with her tail. Him looking up from his nap and blinking. "Oh, hey. Whats up?" Blacksky yawned, sitting up and stretching.Hummingbirdsong gulped, glancing at Mushroomglow, "I'm pregnant...." Hummingbirdsong mewed, watching as Blacksky's eyes went wide in shock. Purring gently as he exclaimed, "Oh my god seriously?! Congrats that's awesome! Oh wait...... that means I'm going to be a dad...." Blacksky meowed, his face now confused. "Well.... the kits are lucky to have two amazing moms and a dad." Blacksky teased, flicking his tail over Hummingbirdsong's ear playfully. Hummingbirdsong looked a bit nervous and Blacksky meowed, "Oh come on Hummingbird! Don't be nervous! Instead you should be excited, have a little celebration." Blacksky purred, nudging her jokingly, accepting her nudge back as she seemed to get embarssed. "Am I flattering?" Blacksky teased as she got embarrassed, "Now I'm going to have to tell Warmsun that he's gonna be half dad. This is great" Blacksky meowed, the reality kinda setting in now. "Jeez.... well, you know if you need me i'm here. You girlies have fun... doing whatever it is you she-cat do." He purred, flicking Mushroomglow's ear with his tail in a greeting and congrats, though remaining playful.
Herbal knowledge t1

"I think it'll be great that you and Warmsun will get to be dad's. We can all work together to take care of the kits." Mushroomglow offered with a smile. Truth be told she was worried, but with two extra sets of eyes, it was perfect. She didn't have to be worrying as much as she normally does. "What should we do to celebrate?" She turned to her mate to ask, then back to the tom. "If Birdy says its okay for you to join us, we could all get out in the territory and have some fun. Maybe splash around in a stream or something."