Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:58 AM
Take Two [lichenpaw...
Last post by Rani
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 02:27 AM
From Ashes, Rise Again
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:24 AM

Old August 22nd, 2024, 03:42 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

One of the first places that the deputy had wanted to show Lionpaw once they got back was the sprawling sands of Lionsbeach. She had made sure to scout it the night before though, to make sure it was safe. Once she had determined that, Dusklion had retrieved Lionpaw the next day and was now leading the younger she-cat out towards the shoreline.

"This is Lionsbeach - named after one of our older leaders Lionstorm." Glancing at the she-cat, she added, "He stepped down after leadin' RiverClan through one of its most glorious eras 'n reclaimed his warrior name." Looking back out along the shoreline the deputy stepped paw onto the sand and gestured with her tail for Lionpaw to do the same. "Can you tell me what sort of prey you think we'd find here?"

[ @beau ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ this takes place separate from the interaction above! ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

With things starting to relatively return to normal, the deputy had one thing on her mind - and that was see about giving Berries some additional training. She wasn't sure if the young medicine cat had ever had a tour of the territory - and her suspicions had been confirmed upon approaching the young she-cat. With Mistyshard now nowhere to be found (at least, Dusklion hadn't seen her around the twoleg den for some time), the deputy didn't want the sole medicine cat to feel alone.

So without much time to waste she had led her away from the den and out towards Lionsbeach. "First spot I'll show you is Lionsbeach - named after one of RiverClan's greatest leaders, Lionstorm. He stepped down after his reign 'n took his warrior name back." It was an essential part to the story, mainly because Dusklion wanted to keep the golden tom's memory alive in RiverClan's youth as much as she could. Feeling the sand in her paws as she stepped onto the shore, the deputy grinned over at Berries. "I often come here whenever things feel... overwhelmin' or like I need a break from camp 'n some of our more... mouse-brained Clanmates."

[ @squidz - let the territory tour begin! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 01:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Tired

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had, indeed, been feeling alone — a little more than ever. Not necessarily that she didn't have support; between her adoptive siblings and Stagheart, as well as a few friendly Clanmates, she knew she wasn't literally alone. And yet sitting in the medicine den now by herself, cats only ever coming to her instead of both her and Misty... it was incredibly daunting. And sleeping alone was... well, lonely. And gave too much empty silence for her rambling thoughts to run rampant.

Dusklion's kind offer to help her explore RiverClan's territory had perked up Berry's spirits a bit; she'd never gotten a full territory tour during her brief time as a warrior apprentice, and her time as a medicine cat in training had been so short before the bloody raid that'd driven them out. So now was a perfect time to settle back into things and finally take a look around the territory she'd never explored beyond Sleepy Thicket.

The small apprentice followed the deputy out onto the beach, her eyes widening in wonder. She'd already sort of seen the ocean from her visit to the Gathering, but nothing like this — being on the sand herself, staring out at the endless water and tasting the direct, salty breeze, feeling the wind buffet through her fur... it was more than amazing, and she found herself going quite in awe for a few moments.

But at Dusklion's last words, Berry couldn't help the small, shy mrrow of amusement that left her; mouse-brained Clanmates... as much as Berrypaw could be painfully optimistic when it came to giving cats the benefit of the doubt, she couldn't deny that statement was true.

"Heh, y-yeah... seems nice and quiet enough out here for that," she agreed in her soft mew, her bright green eyes taking in the sun glittering off the water. She went quiet for another moment, staring at the waves lapping at the sand, watching as the tide crept closer to her paw. The way her dark brown paws sunk into the sand was strange, though not entirely unpleasant. Her gaze traveled over the various shells and rocks on the beach, then the waves, and beyond...

Her gaze still fixed ahead, she mewed quietly, "Does it... does it go on forever...?" She seemingly said to herself in a daze, yet the meaning of the question was clear and intended for the deputy. The water's blue shades grew deeper and darker as they stretched on like a gradient, and the idea of the water only ever getting deeper and more cold and unknown was as daunting as it was awing.

[ @taillow - huzzah! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Psychedelic

[CENTER] [/
CENTER]

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail trailed closely behind his hunting party making sure to keep a eye out for anything unusual so they needed to hunt birds and look for things that had washed up simple enough “Should we split up we may be able to get more prey that way” he says while looking around.

Once the group splits he sees a rustle in the grass a bird he slowly stalks forward and pounces biting down on the neck one down two more too go he thinks while stalking around looking. While stalking he finds a remain of a fish it was clearly crowfoot though he hadn’t eaten fish yet he was still accustomed to eating rabbits.

@constellation @ophelia this is due the 28th!

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 05:37 PM.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike wondered on the beach being followed after Honeystep. The warrior need her legs to get a good stretch and she also didn't want to go alone! That and Adderstrike wasn't quite sure if she couldn't go alone. This was fine and all until she ended up stepping on something sharp! Youch! Looking at her paws she saw a sand burr so she pulled it off her paw and licked it till the pain went away. Annoying..