Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Mistheart ~

Skittering away from the leader's den, the small grey warrior moved closer to the center of the clearing before popping up onto her hind legs in an attempt to spot Bumblestar. Grey eyes peered around towards each of the dens as she attempted to steady the wobbles that occurred from her meerkat-like positioning.

She had to be around here somewhere... Stars above, there were too many cats milling about in this clearing.

[ @dino. ]

(so sorry for this lateness!!)

Bumblestar had taken up her usual spot near the camp's entrance, angled sideways so that she could keep an eye on both incoming and outgoing warriors. Sudden movement caught the corner of her eye and she turned her head to see Mistheart stood up on her hind legs like some sort of wannabe Twoleg. Her nose wrinkled.

"Yo!" she called. "The hell are you doin'? You look like you're gonna hurt yourself!"
Old Today, 04:30 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
196/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw nodded and walked a bit away from the prey pile. She then set down her quail and looked at the three of them, one after another. Alpinepaw did not know what to talk about or how to contribute to the conversation. She remembered something bad suddenly. It was about magpies and ravens.

Alpinepaw's anxiety slowly ballooned and her fur puffed up. Her breathing was quickening. She looked up at the sky and saw the blue sky. The young apprentice's ears gone backwards as her pupils dilated. She thought while backing away, "Why are they talking about magpies?! Where is the magpie?!" Her anxiety was more important than the others.

@Eucalyptuspaw ; Cypresspaw
@nyme ; Goldenpaw
@Rowan ; Stormpaw

《 Chasmkit 》
98/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit was looking at the clear blue sky from the Stormcrest. She watched the birds flying by.

(OPEN)
Cypress’paw turned round to see Alpinepaw, backing away, wide eyes fixed on the sky, ears back. “Alpinepaw, Alpinepaw! Are you okay? Alpinepaw… what is it?” he hurried over and pressed his flank to hers. “Tell me what’s up. I need to know.” he calmed her down gently stroking his tail along her back and sat her down in the sunny patch, wearily pushing away the magpie, which was seeming to cause the problem.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw
@Rowan - Stormpaw
@nyme - Goldenpaw

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
☆ Frog - Kitty softpaws tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~
Old Today, 01:41 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Vulturewhisper post
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Probably sleeping

Cypress’paw existed. [Header test post]

Edit: looks like I need to make it smaller! lol bye
Edit 2: just realised I don’t know how to make it smaller so it will stay this way until staff tell me it’s too big lol x2
Edit 3: Actually it seems that it is an okay size, just!! lol x3

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”

Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 02:25 PM.
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Probably sleeping

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypress’paw took a nap. [Another header test w/ text this time]

Edit: I think I’m happy now. lol x4

★彡My purrks! ☆彡

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 02:39 PM.
Old Today, 04:33 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Turtlekit saw a butterfly and started chasing it. She purred and giggled softly

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 05:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Sprucejumper sure didn't speak a lot. He was real quiet, but Poppypaw could respect that. She could speak enough for the both of them, surely, it wouldn't a dull moment! Besides, he seemed nice otherwise and that amused Poppypaw, especially in contrast with his aloof expression and devil-may-care attitude. How did she know he was nice? Well, he was getting up, giving her the time of day, and essentially confirming her would train her. It didn't get much nicer for the older apprentice, and she gave the young warrior a bright smile in turn.
"None!"
She replied eagerly, dropping to the ground as she made a little jump.
"Well. Bigcat taught me how to hunt! I can hunt real good now, mhm!! But I'm also alllllllllllways falling, yknow? Or tripping. The ground likes to trip me! I don't mind. But some do mind. I think. They look or laugh and it is funny really. Do you think I'll become as good a warrior as Pap??"

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

| Sprucejumper |
12 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Right. So that was a lot of information. And a very personal question that the former kittypet did not intend to respond to because... The hell should he know?! He didn't even know who this apprentice's father was. How was he supposed to know if he was a decent warrior or not? Not to mention that he had no idea what the molly's skills were like. Nope, Speaks-a-Lot could simply keep wondering. As for the training, however... Well, that sounded like she had none.

A grunt escaped Sprucejumper, a rare frown marring his face. It seemed that not only did she not have training, but other cats laughed at her for her clumsiness? He could empathize with that, a small lick of indignation running down his features. Look. Some cats were just not born with amazing reflexes, okay? They had to be honed. Perfected. Like The Boulder had done with him. Laughing at her just because she wasn't an expert at something she hadn't been taught to do was stupid. It made these star worshipers no better than the violent bullies back in the city that laughed at him as they beat him for fun, his inability to defend himself amusing them for a while before they let him go. Well, maybe he wasn't an expert at fighting, but he was damn better than those no good idiots who were just laughing at Speaks-a-Lot. He would teach her what little he could. Maybe that would give her a leg up and let her find a more competent warrior to learn from in the future.

"Balance."

It was a singular word, accompanied by a nod. If she kept falling, then that was the first thing she needed to work on. She knew how to hunt. That meant she had skill already. But balance was essential for fighting and climbing. Even a cat with less than impressive strength as he understood that much. A misstep could cost you a meal when hunting. But in battle and up above the limbs of a tree? It could cost you everything. The star worshipers might believe there was another life filled with perfection up in the stars, but even they knew better than to run blindly to death. Perhaps due to some self ingrained understanding that there really were no cats up in the stars. That only the dark awaited them. But it was clear that Speaks-a-Lot would need to at the very least master some semblance of equilibrium before continuing.

Tapping his paw on the ground to make certain he had her attention, he lifted himself off the ground, balancing on his two hind legs, using his tail to remain upright with minimal effort. He didn't expect her to be able to accomplish standing upright in one go. Sprucejumper didn't even expect her to master this at all. But with this exercise she would be able to see what she was lacking. Why she kept tumbling. And more importantly, he would be able to see it as well. The chocolate point was uncertain if this would make a difference for what he could offer to teach her, but it was worth a shot. After a moment, he sat back down, dead panned eyes on her as he lifted a paw, pointing at her. The silent message clear.

Try.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 08:02 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Finchswoop yawned. It was such a boring day! He look around. Who to talk to, who to talk to?
@Aphrodite

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old Today, 08:09 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Finchswoop yawned. It was such a boring day! He look around. Who to talk to, who to talk to?
@Aphrodite

Honeydew stood up and walked out of the warrior's den. She looked around the clearing of the camp. Her two mismatched eyes, one blue and one green looked around. She sighed and walked over to the kill pile. She grabbed a mouse before trotting over to the side of the camp underneath a tree.
Old Today, 08:19 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flameheart/Lionpaw exist