Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyme
Today 06:15 PM
Salmonshade crush/mate...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 06:11 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:03 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by plum
Today 06:02 PM
The rivers will bring us...
Last post by occultation
Today 06:01 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan [ p ] Primroses and Berries. | Berrypaw + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
a small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
4 / 100

Primrosepaw´s ears twitched as she watched Berrypaw, her emerald eyes gleaming. In all honesty, the RiverClanner was excited to learn something about healing, even if it is just basic knowledge that she would get.

´´So..´´ She inquired. ´´Cobwebs are used to bandage wounds, correct?´´

[ @squidz - take your time replying! i don´t need a reply right away. ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: [ p ] Primroses and Berries. | Berrypaw + Primrosepaw [ p ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up in surprise as she heard the voice of the new apprentice pipe up from behind her, a little jump in her step. She was... a jumpy cat, to be sure.

"O-Oh! Ah... yes," she mewed sheepishly, giving a little awkward laugh at herself for being so easily startled. "They, ah... help bind up the fur and skin so it stays closed — it also helps anything you put on the wound stay on and not rub off in your sleep. Like marigold! Do you, ah... do you know about that herb?"

[ @paedyn - primrose! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] Primroses and Berries. | Berrypaw + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
A small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes.
Fast Learner Tier 1 - Knocked Out Post Requirement - Waiting to be Approved

Primrosepaw's tail flicked in amusement as she watched Berrypaw's reaction. Her emerald eyes sparkled with curiosity as she padded closer. ´´Oh, yes, I do know about marigold!´´ she mewed, her voice warm and enthusiastic. ´´It's a really useful herb for treating wounds. I've seen it in action during patrols, and it's impressive how it helps with healing.´´

´´I haven't had much chance to use it myself yet, but I'm looking forward to learning more about it. Do you have any other herbs you like to use or find especially helpful?´´ She tilted her head slightly, eager to hear more from Berrypaw.

[ @squidz ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 06:22 PM.
Old Today, 04:21 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: [ p ] Primroses and Berries. | Berrypaw + Primrosepaw [ p ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw nodded, relaxing a bit more at the young apprentice's calm demeanor and kind attitude. Besides, her curiosity was appreciated — it wasn't often Berry got to explain to someone else what she did, being that she's been the apprentice having to learn for a long time now. It was sorta... fun, to be the one explaining, for once.

"Oh, yes... there are poppy seeds, if you know about those?" She meowed, gesturing to a red flower with a black center. Several seeds were cupped within the center, small and black. "You chew them to help with pain, so it really helps after battles while cats are waiting for treatment, or just having to deal with a bad injury. You can't more than one or two at a time, though, or else it can be dangerous — and especially not to young kits," she advised with a wary glance. "I'm not exactly sure what happens, but Mistyshard said that it's bad for them, so... just avoid it, if ya can."

[ @paedyn ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 04:27 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] Primroses and Berries. | Berrypaw + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 25 / 100

Primrosepaw listened intently, her emerald eyes reflecting genuine interest. She appreciated Berrypaw’s willingness to share her knowledge, and it was clear the young apprentice took pride in her role.

“That’s really interesting, Berrypaw,” Primrosepaw said with a nod. “I’ve heard about poppy seeds before, but I didn’t know much about how they work or their uses. It’s good to know about their benefits and the precautions we need to take.”

She glanced at the red flower and its black seeds with newfound respect. “It makes sense to be cautious with something like this. I’ll make sure to remember that, especially when it comes to young kits. It’s great that you’re so knowledgeable and careful about these things.”

Primrosepaw gave Berrypaw a warm smile. “Thanks for explaining it so clearly. It’s always good to learn more about what our medicine cats do. It sounds like you’ve got an important job, and it’s really helpful to have you share what you know.”

Primrosepaw’s curiosity was piqued, and she leaned in slightly, showing genuine interest in Berrypaw’s explanation. “I really appreciate you taking the time to explain that. It’s fascinating how every herb and plant has its own purpose and how important it is to use them correctly.”

She looked at the poppy seeds with a thoughtful expression. “I can see why it’s important to be careful with poppy seeds, especially with kits around. It sounds like you’ve learned a lot already, and it’s reassuring to know that you’re so attentive to these details.”

Primrosepaw tilted her head slightly, her eyes bright with curiosity. “Do you have any other herbs or remedies that you find particularly interesting or useful? I’d love to hear more about what you’ve been learning and how you use them.”

She smiled warmly at Berrypaw, hoping to encourage more sharing. “It’s clear you’re doing a great job with your training. Learning about this kind of thing helps us all understand how to better support each other and take care of the Clan.”

[ @squidz ]