Blood Is Stronger Than You...
by Aroogi
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 07:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: Appreciation Thread Version 2!

Alrighty here i am *cracks knuckles*

@dino. an amazing stinker !! You write bumble so well and it was always nice talking to ya in the past, and i look up to you a lot !! I'm super excited to work with you more o7

@Ian LILYBESTIE!!!! you are awesome and i appreciate everything you do for this site ur awesome and how dare you kill fallow [rainpaw will be at ur house tonight /j] but ur super cool and appreciate you lots and lots !!!!

@iliri YOU!!! One of my first friends i remember making on the site (then u left) and i always was surprised and amazed at how amazing your posts are, and I still do not know how you managed to do it. ur a dork and i'm glad we're friends

@Blaaze !!!!!!!! Youre awesome u silly and i'm very happy to be your friend!! you've encouraged me a lot and i know you said you looked up to me in the last one but i'm pulling the uno reverse card here. You given me kind words when i needed them and encouraged me to do a lot and i'm super happy to call you my friend

@corgigirl one of my first friends. miss you lots

@Stonekit my first ever friend on here, in my newbie days. I don't know when you will return, but i miss you.

@ameko hello u. i miss you and it was a pleasure working on SpringClan with you. I will bug you with appreciation every time you pop in. same here with @lio yall are amazing and appreciate you lots

@Rose you. are. cool!!!! I remember returning to the site after a hiatus and you all the sudden appeared. you're awesome !!!

@Rani YOU HI UR COOL MUDDY IS AWESOME NATHANIEL IS COOL AND CROWDEP FOR THE WIN ur an awesome writer and each of your cat's personallity are conveyed perfectly in their posts !!! teach me how you write like this i do not understand

I'm not naming everyone because lil ol me dont have the brainpower for that lmao

Everyone on WCO is lovely and yall are awesome

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM
dont try to wake me

Quote:
It's great to see you back on the site. Like so many people on here, I admire you a ton. You're collected, mature, and gentle yet confident. You have a great sense of common sense and a thoughtful, insightful mind. I hope to be like you. Of course, your characters are amazing, filled with personality and lore. Your OCs tend to have a serious air, and I mean that in a good way. Thank you for roleplaying with me. I'll always remember you as a positive influence.
@TheNyanCatMinecart - Thanks for your kindhearted words. I'm flattered you see me in that light when I feel like I'm driving my car on empty with no signal for GPS when I'm lost as hell and it's gonna be dark soon, sometimes making the correct turns but usually not LOL. I'll be honest, I wish we roleplayed more because the bits I do recall are of characters of yours that I admired from afar but never got to interact with. You're such an imaginative person, and you have a way with planning out stories that I respect. You've written exceptional characters that I've had this jealousy of in the most friendly way I can possibly put it. Really, I think you're the one deserving of so much kudos.

I'm seeing a lot of new faces in my time here now, among those are @iliri and @ChromeSilver_Hwaa, both of which I've quickly learned need to learn some MANNERS. (with love)

Going back to old times, I have to bring up @spade, who definitely stood the true test of friendship despite our loss of communication now. We went through a lot and I absolutely hated some of it, but I hope you're doing okay buddy. Plumstorm wishes she and Kestrelstar had a different life in store for them, than what they got.

Next, going to dig up an old skeleton with this one but @taillow meant a lot to me as well, and the tail end of my last spin around the block wasn't fantastic, but you're someone I admired a lot. From the day you came, your inventive characters and strong writing have left an impression on anyone who has the honor of reading them.

Lastly, @fenrir, this might come as a surprise to you, considering. But I'm seeing one of the kiddos I loved once upon a time grow into their own, and I know it's challenging to do when the best you can do is make decisions on the fly based on what's right in that moment. You're doing everything right. The learning doesn't stop (I'm still learning to be better).

I don't have a long list of people to shout out to, and don't have a lot to say to the few I do- I hope that's alright. I just want to convey the thought that you guys have stuck in my mind, in small ways (Honestly, I don't remember the worst of it and only know there were things I loved so much). You're all good, and I wish you the best.

Last edited by plum; Yesterday at 07:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Bean - love you both very much and the kind words are very appreciated!! both of you are absolute wonders and i'm glad to see that you've stuck around and put up with me for so long
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post
@TheNyanCatMinecart - Thanks for your kindhearted words. I'm flattered you see me in that light when I feel like I'm driving my car on empty with no signal for GPS when I'm lost as hell and it's gonna be dark soon, sometimes making the correct turns but usually not LOL. I'll be honest, I wish we roleplayed more because the bits I do recall are of characters of yours that I admired from afar but never got to interact with. You're such an imaginative person, and you have a way with planning out stories that I respect. You've written exceptional characters that I've had this jealousy of in the most friendly way I can possibly put it. Really, I think you're the one deserving of so much kudos.

I'm seeing a lot of new faces in my time here now, among those are @iliri and @ChromeSilver_Hwaa, both of which I've quickly learned need to learn some MANNERS. (with love)

Going back to old times, I have to bring up @spade, who definitely stood the true test of friendship despite our loss of communication now. We went through a lot and I absolutely hated some of it, but I hope you're doing okay buddy. Plumstorm wishes she and Kestrelstar had a different life in store for them, than what they got.

Next, going to dig up an old skeleton with this one but @taillow meant a lot to me as well, and the tail end of my last spin around the block wasn't fantastic, but you're someone I admired a lot. From the day you came, your inventive characters and strong writing have left an impression on anyone who has the honor of reading them.

Lastly, @fenrir, this might come as a surprise to you, considering. But I'm seeing one of the kiddos I loved once upon a time grow into their own, and I know it's challenging to do when the best you can do is make decisions on the fly based on what's right in that moment. You're doing everything right. The learning doesn't stop (I'm still learning to be better).

I don't have a long list of people to shout out to, and don't have a lot to say to the few I do- I hope that's alright. I just want to convey the thought that you guys have stuck in my mind, in small ways (Honestly, I don't remember the worst of it and only know there were things I loved so much). You're all good, and I wish you the best.
<3

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 05:55 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Thank you, appreciate you too!!